A Reunion with My Sexy Auntie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********************

After a brief stop at Auntie's cottage for a shower and change of clothes we were back on the road again. She'd changed into a red patterned summer dress, and I was pleased to see, black seamless stockings.

I tried to figure out where we were heading, but unfamiliar as I was with the area, it made it difficult. Eventually, we came to the outskirts of what looked like a large town, and after a while we pulled into a multi-story car park and found a vacant space.

"Come on, darling, we're going shopping."

She headed towards some double doors, reaching out to take my hand. "Don't look so frightened, you're going to enjoy this."

Pushing open the doors we descended an escalator into what was obviously a department store and after descending two more floors we emerged into the lingerie department.

"Oh, look at all this underwear, it's beautiful."

"Come on, let's go see what takes our fancy."

"If they see me taking an interest in something they're going to think I'm a pervert aren't they?"

"Of course not, they'll just think I'm looking for some new lingerie and you've come along to tell me if it turns you on."

I laughed as we approached several racks of bras and knickers, some with matching suspender belts.

"So what types of bra do you like? These are padded so they push your boobs up and together forming a cleavage, feel the cups, what do you think?"

I frantically looked around, but nobody was taking any notice. An assistant behind the counter was talking to a customer about a bright dressing gown laid in front of her. There were only a couple of other ladies rummaging through the racks, more involved with what they were looking for instead of what I was doing.

I took the bra and ran my fingers over the cups. "I like the colour, but I don't like the cups, the padding doesn't make them feel very sexy."

"OK, I thought you'd probably say that, but we're here for you to get to know all of the different types of ladies underwear, so let's move on. What's your favourite lingerie colour."

"Black."

"I like your choice, I love the way black underwear contrasts with my skin tone. Come on, there's some over there."

"Mmm, I love those, look how sheer and silky they are."

"Have a feel of this bra, darling."

"Mmmm, it's gorgeous, the material is so thin and silky, and the lace so delicate, it's see-through as well so I'd be able to see your nipples through it.

"OK, what about knickers, there's a choice of briefs or thong?"

"I love the front of both of them, it'd feel amazing running my fingers between your legs, but I'd love the feel of the briefs on your bum and I can always feel your naked cheeks when I've slipped your knickers off."

"I approve, now which suspender belt, this one's got four suspenders and this one's six?"

"Oh six every time, they make your stocking tops pull so tight it's so sexy."

"Right, what else? Any other colours?"

"Yes, but can we look for another black set first - it really is my favourite."

"Of course baby, you find another set that turns you on."

My confidence was building and I'd forgotten about the other people around the department. I picked up bras, stroking the material and imagining Nicole wearing them, then rummaged through knickers to find her size. Several lingerie sets later, in a variety of colours, she took my hand and steered me towards the fitting rooms.

"Stand near the entrance and I'll try to give you a flash as I try them on," she whispered.

The assistant led her to the first cubicle and Nicole disappeared inside as the curtain closed behind her. Leaning against the wall by the entrance I tried to look cool and relaxed while peering out of the corner of my eye to try and catch a glimpse of Nicole in the underwear we'd chosen.

Shortly, Nicole's head appeared around the curtain. The assistant was busy at the desk, which was set back from the line of cubicles so was unsighted. Checking that nobody was around Nicole gently pulled the curtain back and posed with her hands on her hips. She was wearing a red bra, suspender belt and knickers, all edged with black lace and finished off with her black stockings. My eyes widened and I nodded enthusiastically.

As she closed the curtain a lady came in to speak to the assistant. After a while they both went out onto the shop floor and began rummaging through the racks. Nicole appeared again, this time in a dark blue set. She must have heard the assistant leave as she stepped out of the cubicle this time and took a couple of steps towards me.

"You like, baby?"

"Exquisite, the satin bra and knickers look so sexy, I bet they feel really sensuous."

"Well come and have a feel, I don't want to buy anything that's going to disappoint."

"What if the assistant comes back?"

"She'll be a while yet, look she's busy."

I ducked inside making sure I was out of sight and drew Nicole towards me. "Mmm, the silky feel of those knickers on your bum is amazing, I'd love to spend some time kissing them. Same for the bra, just running my fingers over it now is making me horny."

Hearing voices approaching Nicole pulled me into the cubicle, shut the curtain and put her finger to her lips - as if I needed to be warned not to make a noise. Turning her back to me she undid the bra, unclipped the suspenders then slipped off the knickers and suspender belt, indicating for me to put them back on their hangers.

Slipping the straps of a black bra over her shoulders she held the band behind for me to do up, then fastened the suspender belt around her waist and clipped the suspenders to her black stockings. Bending over she slid the knickers up her legs and adjusted the waistband so they stretched tight over her bum.

Looking to me for approval I cupped her breasts in my hands, teasing her nipples with my thumbs. The bra was so sheer I could see her erect nipples pressing against the flimsy fabric. Falling to my knees I buried my face in the front of her panties, running my hands over her legs up to her stocking tops.

Dragging me firmly up she whispered in my ear "Stop it - you'll make me gasp and we'll get caught."

Pulling her towards me I thrust my erection against her pussy, kissing her passionately while I ran my hands over the silky knickers stretched tight across her bum. She pulled back, fanning her face with her hand while pushing me away, then began taking off the lingerie, giving each piece to me to drape over the hangers, then slipped on her own underwear and dress.

Fixing her hair and make-up in the mirror she picked up all the lingerie, pulled back the curtain, took my hand and led me out.

"I'm going to take all of these," she said to the surprised assistant. "Come on darling, you can pay for them," she winked at me as she strode purposefully towards the till.

"Jeez that took some balls. I didn't know what what you were going to do so I just followed blindly."

"I was counting on that."

"I thought she was going to start screaming at us any minute, I couldn't breathe..."

"I don't know what I would have done if she had, I was counting on her being on the back foot with surprise. So let's pay for these, then I'm going to introduce you to another shop."

"I didn't think it could get any better than this, where are we going?"

She tapped the side of her nose, passed lingerie to the cashier and waited for it to be rung up and packed.

With the bag of lingerie swinging by my side she led me out of the store, laughing as we crossed the road arm in arm.

"That was amazing. Looking through that lingerie and being able to touch and feel its silkiness was so sexy. And watching you try it on was gorgeous, I wanted to fuck you there and then..."

"Well, if you liked that store you're going to love this place."

Turning a corner we came upon a well-known shop that specialises in more risqué underwear - as well as toys designed specifically for adults.

As we entered I looked around at the array of sexy underwear on display.

"Oh Auntie, this is fucking amazing, I want to buy everything in here for you, especially these crutch-less knickers - and the bra's only quarter cup so your boobs and nipples will be bare. It'd be amazing fucking you wearing those..."

We spent a long time inspecting the variety of intimate items on the racks, from lingerie to toys.

"Fancy a gimp mask?"

"I'd need a studded leather posing pouch to go with it."

Laughing together we moved on to the less extreme, but to me sexier, lingerie.

"Mmmm, I love this nightdress, see-through lace, halter neck, and slit up both sides to the hips. Oh, Auntie, I can see you in this now, black stockings, and look, a sheer black negligee to go with it."

"Very nice darling, you have good taste, but I'd like to get you a few things as well. Now, these silk thongs are very sexy, I think one in black, another in red? Oh, and look at these silky briefs, they're crotchless like mine so I'll be able to stroke your cock while you're wearing them," she laughed.

Come on, pay for these and let's go for a drink - I think we need to plan what we're going to do this evening with our new sexy gear..."

Leaving the shop we found a pub down the road, fell through the door laughing, ordered a couple of drinks, then sat down at a table in the corner of the bar.

"Wow, those shops were incredible, I got so horny feeling all that underwear..."

Suddenly my phone rang. Dragging it out of my pocket I saw it was my senior manager calling. Reluctantly I answered, exchanged the usual pleasantries, then listened."

At the end, I hung up and despondently looked at Auntie: "There's a problem with one of our biggest customers. I need to go back to London tonight so that I can be at their office first thing in the morning to try and sort it out."

"Oh, baby, I'm so sorry, but your job obviously has to come first. Drink up, we'll go back to my place, get your stuff, then I'll drop you at the station."

"Nicole, I'm so sorry about this, the past few days have been the best of my life and I thought we were going to have the most amazing sex over the next few days."

"Darling, you've got to go and sort out this problem, it doesn't matter how long it takes, our next sex game is just on hold - and waiting for when you can get back and play..."

To be continued...

12