A Revenge Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was it?" I tried on a smile but it fit poorly: "I don't remember much."

"Then we'll have to make up for it today."

After she left I finished the shower and dried off then brushed my teeth again, leaving the water running as I searched through her medicine cabinets. "17 BETAOESTRADIOL? What the hell?" I searched the label. It was marked 'continuous refill until March of next year! I turned the water off and considered everything. It all rolled together in my head like churned butter.

Breakfast was amazing. wheat toast, turkey bacon, bananas, orange juice and coffee. "That was fantastic...."

Here eyes were on me, a half smile on her face, expectantly.

"Do you have a penis?"

She double blinked, "What?"

I shrugged. "Well, if I have offended you I am sorry- but I am used to this next part... the part where you throw me out. I tell you I am good at ruining things. It should be no surprise to you, however, you did find me in a bar- after the ruins of a previously grievous relationship. Wallowing in self pity and loathing as I so often do."

Her laughter was loud, course and bark like: "You are the funniest guy I have ever known- please don't go." she reached across the table and took hold of my hand. In the light, I saw that her hand and mine were about the same size. "Yes I do have a penis, a cock if you will and I have no intention of getting rid of it."

"Then the medicine..." I thumbed back over my shoulder to the bathroom.

"It's only part of what I have to do to keep this." she gestured at her very feminine curves. And you would not want to know how much fucking went into getting the money together for these." she gripped her tits.

"Well worth it they are, whatever the cost." I grinned and took a hazard at the rest of my orange juice.

"Do you still have a hang over?"

I nodded.

"I've he perfect cure." she got out of her seat and lead me by the hand to her living room area. I plopped down with regret into a comfortable arm chair. the fast movement sent my head spinning.

She sat on the floor before me and pulled her hair back into a tail.

Her face was very pretty, but now I searched for the manly features about it- and have to admit I found few. Her large eyes she batted up at me as she pulled the bathrobe I had found for me at the door open. My dick flopped to thee side but she scooped it into her mouth and with quick efficiency brought me to an erection. She clawed at my chest with one hand while the other worked my balls. I came instantly. She held her head still as I spurted my last into her mouth. She moaned and swallowed several times. Then sucked me some more, cleaning me off.

"So..." I began with a gasp, distracted as when she rose I saw her kimono part and in fact, saw her 'package' cradled in a tightly fitting pair of leopard skin thongs.

"Yes?"

"What was the money at the bar for?"

"You remember that?" she half laughed and fetched our coffee from the table: "Martin is my ex boyfriend and my pimp, the bastard."

"There I have it." I sipped the coffee, "Is your name, Frankie?"

"The medicine cabinet?"

I nodded.

Frankie sipped her coffee on the floor next to me. Her flat was sparse of furniture. I looked around, though it was clean, there wasn't much to it.

"Rarely does any one come here."

"Well the elephant in the room has been addressed." I said after finishing my coffee. "I was wondering if you might help me out with something."

"You want me to pull a revenge fuck for you?" she asked.

"No way..." I pulled her up to my lap. Her shower and shampoo scent floated around me, "I wouldn't want to lose you to him too." I shook my head, "That wouldn't do."

She smiled at my words, though why was beyond me at the time: "This is going to sound strange... but how long did it take you to transform into this ravishing beauty that sits on my lap?"

"It is an ongoing process."

"But how long?"

"Since I was of legal age to acquire the medicines needed, but I..."

"How long would it take someone like me?"

She was taken back. Her hand went to her chest. "Oh my God! Are you gay?"

"Heavens no love, I'm full of hate... not gay."

Frankie batted her eyes then smiled revealing her sharp white teeth: "You want to become a woman?"

"I want to get the man who got me so bad." I clawed at her table and stared into my empty cup. "my headaches gone!"

"Told you I had the cure."

Frankie was reluctant to help me. She told me that apart from betraying the confidence of her secrets she also knew she would regret losing a man who seemed to get her as I did. The first thing she did for me was wax me, then groom me. During this faze I was able to maintain my normal life in so far as work and occasionally meeting my old friends. I found out that my ex-wife was back with the same man again and that they were getting married. He had gotten her pregnant- go figure. The whole time we were together she was always so concerned about birth control and being careful. Frankie would try to talk me into letting it go, but I couldn't hate drove me, rage filled me- my mind, soul and ambition were hell-bent on revenge.

Within the week she had me started on an exercise routine that maximized body shaping for a feminine appeal. She forced me to become a vegetarian, while she continued to eat the turkey bacon for breakfast and steak when we went out: "I'm not the one trying to look like this..." she'd say: "I'm the one that already does look like this." She was so sexy. I had also become consumed with wanting to look just like her. A stepped up version of Selma Hayek I thought, though she confessed her aim was Penelope Cruz because she'd love to be with the men she had been. Frankie said that with the honest effort I would be a close Victoria Beckham, only slightly taller. The hormones were not free, but my job paid well, until they actually started to work- then I had to take a sick leave which burned up my vacation and then I was terminated. Immediately I drew unemployment, no small feat of itself, but once I 'breasted' I had no choice. Though they were small and easily concealed with a loose shirt or thick sweatshirt, I had to change my life at that point. It was also when Frankie and I stopped making love. She wasn't into women- that was when she confessed that she didn't want to lose me and that I should let go of this thing before it consumed me utterly and I told her it already had.

Besides I was very comfortable in my new self that was emerging. Fat tissues had been redirected throughout my body giving me a more feminine shape and curve. I grew fleshier hips and a more enhanced buttocks and waist. All these I experienced after three months, my breasts grew steadily, from enlarged nipples to actual a-cup in a few more months, By then i was already on unemployment. The only down side seemed to be my emotions, which were heightened. I grew vary sensitive.

Frankie, as stubborn as I, would not let me go- and diligently she took me shopping for clothes that would form-fit, enhance, and complement me well. I think part of her took pride in me, I was her creation.

"You have to have a name... have you thought of that?" She said while I was slipping on a pair of black thong-panties with garters. They dangled loose until she fetched me long black stockings to clip them to. I hadn't noticed how smooth and soft my legs had become. My ass was rounded now and firm and my breasts, hand cup sized and natural. Presently they hung free in the cool air of her flat. She kept a fan near her walk in closet, as she would spend hours there at times, getting ready. Various articles of clothing hung on the backs of chairs and in piles on the floor. Some on hangers, some not. It looked as though a whirlwind had been through. The cool air made my nipples hard. "Look at you! Gross cover up, for shame woman." she tossed me a black a-cup with ample cushioning, "From my old days."

"How did you come up with Frankie?"

"One guess, it wasn't hard."

"You're name used to be Frank?" I took the black slinky dress she held out for me.

She clapped her hands, "Oh so clever!" Frankie took a seat on a stool from the kitchen and had me spin around for her after I pulled the dress over my head. "There are still the shoes, the make up... the hair, and most importantly, the perfume."

"Perfume?" I hadn't thought about it but that made since to me, "I never forgot the sweet scent of peach from our first meeting."

"Oh that was romantic! I hired fuck next to a urinal."

"Really Frankie- you can be so crass!"

"It's a gift."

"I really like how the back is opened on this, can you see my crack? Is it that low?" From the mirror I could see the top of my ass. It looked nothing like it used to, very feminine now, very sleek. "do you think the thong straps look tacky?"

She shook her head, "They match."

"But... I mean..."

"Do you look like a whore? Yes." She confirmed, "How you carry yourself will set the price and your scent will complete the memory."

"You're good." I shot her a wink.

"I am the professional here." She stepped from the stool and came up to me, running her hands around either side, "I do not normally do this, but.." she leaned in and kissed me, warmly, sweetly, then passionately.

I twitched in her embrace and gave her back what was given. My tongue explored areas known and hers did likewise.

"This is no good." she said breaking away from me.

"Why not, what is wrong?" I was taken back. Everything seemed right, I was ready, my hard on was bursting at the seems of the thong, "Come on it has been a long time since we have done anything."

"We all know who's choice that was, don't we?" she kissed me again, "But what I mean is your cock, your dick... we have to tape it down or get a stronger pair of panties, I felt you move."

"Oh damn!" I said kissing her too, "I liked these thongs!"

"Then I will show you the many purposes for duck-tape."

And so it was by labor, virtue, and happenstance, I found myself entering the "Striker" lounge at half past one. Frankie had talked me up into taking a John for a test drive. "Nothing would be worse than getting the opportunity to exact your revenge and then blowing it because you don't know how to handle yourself." she warned me. Her argument was sound and so there I was, nervous, frightened even. My hands shook as I ordered my first drink in my new self.

Unsure of my voice I whispered the drink order to the bartender who lingered close to me longer than he needed to. "Anything for the lady." he said.

I surveyed the bar as I slid on to the stool.

"Are you here alone?" a man, half cocked asked as he hopped on the stool next to me. "my friends and I are here celebrating my promotion, so I am like going to be really rich and successful some day." he slurred as he spoke.

"Come on Derrick, don't bother the lady!" his friends called out to him.

"Piss off losers, I'm going to score." he waved them away and turned back at me, resting his head on his hand and his elbow on the bar, but he missed and narrowly recovered from striking his temple on the hard polished counter top. I was embarrassed for him and wondered if that was how drunk I was when Frankie had been with me.

But my fear, apprehension or whatever it was delayed my response long enough for him to retire back to his friends to lick his wounded pride. I returned my attention to the bartender: "Thank you." the wine was cool, crisp- not sweet, a light red.

"I want to apologize for my friend." a smooth sounding gentleman said suddenly next to me.

"Thank you." I said. The bartender walked away and the man scooted on to the stool next.

"Names Ryan, and yours?" he smiled at me under deep set blue eyes with black hair swept back, and in a suit- like his friends, with a loosed tie.

"Josie..." I said offering my hand. I blushed remembering how bold Frankie had been with me, I could never be like that.

"Nice to meet you Josie." his drink arrived, a Samuel Adams, and he clicked my glass with it, "To you and yours."

"Her-here! Me an mine." I saluted with my glass and took a sip.

He laughed, "You are so cute!"

Just when I was about to panic, not knowing what to say or how to orchestrate the scene I remembered what Frankie said: "All men are horny bastards. You know, you WERE one of them, remember the things that you had wanted done and would do, and act on it."

"Impulsive..." I said.

"I'm a what?"

I laughed quietly, by smiling at him and batting my eyes. "Did you ever just want to do something Ryan?"

"Oh yes! Tender.... give me the bill."

He flagged down a taxi for us with relative ease after the brush off that he gave to his drooling friends.

The door to his apartment, on the tenth floor shut with a solid slam. By the time we reached his place it was after two am. and I wondered if the neighbors appreciated his noisy home coming. SLAM! STOMP! STOMP! STOMP! My heels clicked on the hard wood floors as he led me down a small hallway into the living room. "You have a really nice place." I said.

"The fireplace doesn't work. The heater is poor and the lights tend to go out... but... the shower is hot and the stream is strong." He smiled at me, "And the fridge never runs out of these." He pulled out another beer, offering one to me. I took it with a polite smile.

He showed me the bedroom, the bathroom, the kitchen and the living room again. "Let me freshen up."

"Cool beans!" he took off his suit and tie then turned on selected a play list from his player.

In the bathroom I retrieved a small packet of scented lubricant and worked it into my ass, flushing the bag down when I finished. I adjusted my package under the heavy, tight thong so that my balls were up and out of the way of the back entry. Then I washed my hands, sprayed more perfume on my body and slipped out.

His expression betrayed a little disappointment: "I thought you would be coming out naked or something." he said jovially.

"What kind of woman do you take me for?" I asked, feeling the lubricant at work in me as I walked to him and took the offered bottle of beer again from his hand.

"A very, very hot one." he said.

I sat next to him on the small couch. "When do you have to be in to work in the morning?"

"Early, but I am not going to sleep tonight... not at all."

I smiled, "And what will you do to stay up?"

"I already am."

The lights went out. I jumped but he held me close: "It's ok, he said,. remember they do that. That's why I lit those candles by the fire place." They offered a nice glow to the room.

I took the opportunity to reach down into his pants as I leaned in to him, whispering: "You weren't kidding... you are up."

He kissed me. It was the first time I had kissed a man. Such a brute. His tongue pushed into my mouth and I yielded to him. His hands instantly went on a groping trip around my small breasts and my ass. I took his dick in my hands and slid down his leg before he could grope for my pussy, which he would not have found. I took his dick warmly and full into my mouth. Never having done it, but knowing what I had wanted done before. Perhaps it was the best blow job he had ever gotten, he said as much when I had finished. His dick was not so long and not so thick, but not small either. It fit just right to the back of my mouth. Slowly I took it in, caressing it with my tongue. A salty taste dotted my tongue and a musky odor my senses. I pulled his pants down to his ankles and continued to suck him off. My head bobbed up and down on his lap. Eventually his hands found my head and he began to gyrate his hips: "Oh baby this is the best, Oh fuck yes you feel so fucking good!"

I did not stop, or wasn't going to until he came. But when he did, it was sudden. A thrash of semen spurted into the back of my mouth. It plastered my tongue and coated the roof of my mouth with goo. I sucked it down and swallowed, moaning, continuing to bob my head, twisting it up and down his shaft. Finished, I backed off and looked at him up from the darkness. The candles lit his face in a tranquil glow. "That was fantastic Jose... Oh my God... the best baby, the best!"

"Hush." I slid a finger up to his lips then followed it with my lips on his. He kissed me back, though a little reluctant, surely he was afraid that I had carried his cum up to him. "See, I swallowed it all." I whispered, kissing his neck. Pulling his shirt up, I kissed his chest his belly and then his dick again. I began to suck him, nibbling at his balls and his thighs, taking his head into my mouth again and licking the bottom of his shaft. I did what worked for me and sure enough, his dick began to twitch and stiffen once again.

"You are amazing!" he gasped.

"Remember his hands... they are not to give you pleasure, but are agents of his will." Frankie had cautioned me before I went out that night. So when his dick was hard again and I slipped my thong to the side, turning around to sit on his dick. Though he reached out to guide me on to him. I took hold of his hands at the wrists and held them down as I slid back with slow confidence on to his pole. The lubricant worked wonderfully. I inhaled and exhaled quietly and severely as Frankie had taught me, each time, relaxing my anus and with my diaphragm, sucking his dick up inside of my cavity. His dick was not too big, but it was by far the largest thing that had ever been up my ass. I took it all the way to the base however and sat on his lap. Ensuring that I held his hands I began to rock back and forth on him. I raised up and pushed down a little until I was comfortable with it and the lubricant had been spread around enough. It's sweet scented odor surrounded us when he began to thrust up into me. His left hand broke free of mine and he took hold of my waist holding me firm so that he could thrust up better. It made me nervous, I desperately did not want him to pull a reach around.

He pushed his stiff manhood up into my ass and slapped my ass with his hips as I rode him. "Oh yes fuck my ass!" I cooed.

"Oh yes baby! Yes!" he tore his other hand free and lifted me up with him as he rolled over on to the floor. There I was on all fours, in front of the candles with him behind me, both hands now on my waist, fucking my ass. His balls slapped against where mine were restrained. Our bodies came together in a feverish slapping noise that reminded me of what I had heard before when I fucked Frankie or my ex-wife or girlfriend. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! "Oh fuck yes! Fuck my ass Ryan!" I called out, "Fuck me baby! Fuck me!"

My dress crumpled up my body and he gripped the back of it as he fucked my ass, riding me like a cowboy.

"Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah!" he bellowed, gripped my hair and thrust as deep as he could up into my cavity, then exploded deep inside me. I felt his member thrashing about as it spilled out all of it's hot goo into me.

"Oh yes baby, mm!" I reached back around and kissed him. We locked lips for a while then I slid off of him and carefully moved to suck him off, hoping to God there was no mess. There wasn't the lubricant had a peculiar taste though, a numbing sensation. Once cleaned off I let him go. His dick fell flaccid, dangling and I took several swigs of the Sam Adams to wash away the peculiar taste of the gel.

There in my belly swam another man's semen. Yet, I wasn't sickened. I had just received the first anal sex of my life. I had always worried about going to jail for the fear of being raped and yet there I was, ass sore from a willing 'receiving' fuck. I felt disassociated from myself. I cannot remember what our parting words were but I know we kissed a little more before the cab came around four in the morning. I had told him that I was married and my husband, Frank, thought that I was out with a friend. He bought it. At least that way there would be no possessiveness or worrying about a second date or a call back. If I was in his shoes I wouldn't expect to see me again.