A Reverse Possession Ch. 02

Story Info
Guy takes over female boy via possession, ends poorly.
5.8k words
4.73
6.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Features: Addiction, possession, reverse possession, technically a guy transforming into a female, gangbang, hard reluctance.]

Megan was ready.

Well, as ready as she could be.

She had questioned kyle over weeks subtly, and not so subtly once she figured out that he wouldn't notice, asking about the different limitations of his powers. She was about 80% sure on all of this but:

He couldn't leave after he accepts the invitation to take over her body.

It was an invitation, one he had refused before and could refuse now..

It was always and only at 6 o clock.

It was related to the mark on his hand, one that strangely, appeared on her own when he took over. She had been shocked she had missed that the first go around when reviewing the tapes.

He didn't seem to have any other powers related that he knew about.

It was body transfer but it took time to adapt to the body.

These were all vital pieces of information, things that would completely change what her plan was. Now, what she knew about kyle that was important was:

He was an addict for the female orgasm

He wasn't gay. He felt greatly uncomfortable about the idea of having sex as a woman or using any items as a woman.

He couldn't stop.

Number three might seem a bit redundant what with him being an addict but there was a difference. Being addicted to something isn't exactly the same as being so addicted that you literally can not stop. It was important because judging from when she had gotten hammered and written fake drunken rants, Kyle was definitely the type to get violent or at least retaliate if he was blocked in some way. He did not take too kindly at all to being impeded, writing some of the worst things she had read outside of twitter in a while.

So, the question now became simple. How was she supposed to make him stop?

She had to convince him. That was the only real solution. Her literally only other idea was to chop off his hand and that was... less a plan and honestly more of a nightmare scenario. Hell, it might not even work and she was in no way ready to take things that far. Despite being frequently taken over, his crimes were honestly more sad for himself than for her. Sure, losing an hour each day and having someone masturbate with her body, disgusting, horrible. But it wasn't exactly dismemberment territory.

Sadly, when she thought about what she had decided on... she grimaced hard. Maybe it would have been... a lot better to just remove his hand. But even though she had kept it all bottled, it was a white hot rage that had slowly grown inside her. Her body wasn't a toy, or a plaything, or an item, or a fucking co-op loanshare, or someone else's masturbation tool. It was her fucking body and it was being used and played with. Like she wasn't even a living person. Like she was just a thing. Like she had no soul and was just someone else's whenever they felt like it to do whatever with. That hour, she wasn't even there. She was gone, cast away to oblivion.

One question, one nightmare kept coming back to her, over and over and over again.

'If kyle could take over my body permanently, would he? Would he abandon me to that, that nothingness of existence? Would I ever come back or would I only return years, or decades down the line, my life having completely been taken over by that point?'

That nightmare was why she was willing to go so far. It had built up over and over in her mind and she knew the answer. He absolutely would. His addiction demanded no less. Maybe he'd get some help and change or give her back some of the time but it would never be the same even if he did. And the chances that he didn't, that he just basically... killed her and took over her body permanently? The chances were too high.

And so, she would make him suffer. Suffer so much, in one hour, that he hopefully would never return.

"You ready boys?"

.

.

.

Kyle was looking forward to today. Well, maybe not more so than he usually was, but today just felt like it was going to be a good day and he was rarely wrong about that. He couldn't wait for 6 to roll around. He was currently just sitting on the edge of his bed, waiting. The anticipation was killing him. He hoped that there wouldn't be any more messages that were too bad from Megan. He'd have to figure out some way to make it up to her. Nothing was coming to mind but he'd think of something. Maybe he could mail her something? He'd have to think about it.

He stared at the clock, waiting, and when it struck 6 and he felt the burning in his hand, he immediately (metaphysically) smashed the button. He was so ready to read whatever Megan had said, hoping for more questions or something, and then to hurry up and get to the main event.

But he woke up on his back.

That alone wouldn't have been too surprising but he couldn't see either. He tried to move his hand to get whatever was on him off his face but he couldn't move his hands or his arms for that matter. That caused him to try and sit up in a panic but that didn't work. His legs were tied down, same as his arms. As he struggled to move, getting increasingly worried and panicked, he started to realize his position.

He was spread eagle and judging from what he was feeling, naked, stretched out, hardly able to move even a little. He had also only just now noticed something peculiar with his mouth. It was open, and he couldn't close it. There was something around his face, in his mouth partially, keeping it open. Felt like, metal?

Now he was fully starting to panic, having absolutely no idea what was going on. And then he heard something that sent a shiver down his spine, like the icy claws of death himself.

"So so so, your finally awake huh?"

It was a man's voice and it was coming from behind him.

"Me and the boys here caught you trying to pass through our alley. The boss had a few words she wanted to say to you."

"The boys, really?"

"Shhh, dude, don't mess up the roleplay."

Those two lines had come from 2 more guys, in front of him, near his legs.

He struggled much, much harder to no avail.

"This comes directly from her ya see? Ahem.

'You've been a real pain in my side for too long, so I hope this teaches you a lesson kylie. Never return afterwards or it'll be the same thing, every time.'

Short and sweet huh?"

The gears in Kyle's mind were turning at a rapid pace, trying to figure out what on earth was happening. Roleplay, kylie, the message. Megan had done this, had set whatever this was up.

He tried to speak out but literally nothing coherent came out with his mouth propped open like it was. If you've ever tried to speak with your mouth open, you quickly realize that it's nigh impossible to form words or meanings that way.

"Oh she said you'd squeal."

And the man, who was clearly into it, rubbed the side of his face. And not with his hand.

Kyle wanted to gag. NO! No, this couldn't be, this couldn't be happening to him. He wanted to scream, hell, he started to scream, hoping they'd let him go.

"Wow, she's really into this type of thing huh?"

"Dude I swear if we're not invited back because of you..."

No. No, it wasn't working at all. Of course it wasn't, kyle realized. She must have directly told them to do all of this, helped set it all up. A dawning realization was washing over him.

He was about to be raped by three guys at once.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

He felt a hand on his thigh. It traveled, up his leg, near his vagina, past his stomach, and then torso, before finally reaching his breasts. He shivered and gagged at that. Feeling another man, hell, any person touch him like that while he was like this... ugh. His heart was hammering and pure terror had overtaken him. No no no, this couldn't be happening. Megan wouldn't do this to him. It had to be a trick right? A, a, a scare tactic or something so he'd back away for a little while, give her some space, not take her over as much. Yeah, yeah yeah yeah, that was it. She, she must've told them to stop at some point right? She, yes, yes yes yes yes, it was her body too right?! She wouldn't want to be fucked by three guys at the same time right?!

The hand was squeezing his breast now. Playing with them both with one hand. He wanted to puke.

It's just, it had to be just groping right? Just, just that... right?

Kyle was begging, pleading, hoping, and bargaining and trying to strongly, strongly put the feeling of his breasts being played with out of his mind. He had hard shoved those feelings and thoughts away.

The guy spoke up, putting on a pretty terrible gangster accent.

"Du- ahem. Yeah, you like that don't you? Pretty thing like you always wanted to feel the hands of a man right? Well, I got something else ya can feel."

"You kinda suck at this."

Kyle didn't hear a response but unknown to him, guy #2 was giving guy #3 a death glare. Guy #1 was slightly shaking his head, determined to be the rock in this situation. He was a kind man and wanted to make sure that Megan got her fantasy exactly the way she wanted it. He had been contacted around a week ago through a personal ad he had posted on a whim. It had been a while and none of the dating apps were working. Honestly, he really was just looking for a friends with benefits but he'd have taken a one night stand at this point. His hopes weren't high but hell, it had worked out and better than he could have hoped. They met up at a cafe after talking for a while and she was clear that while it probably wouldn't be an ongoing thing, it might be.

They had already talked through DM's that she had a particular fantasy she wanted played out and asked if he had at least 2 friend's that'd be okay with it. He was kinda shocked but he did have two friends that wouldn't mind participating. They, of course, hadn't believed him for a moment when he had told them. A woman contacted him out of the blue and wanted to have a rape fantasy 4-way? Yeah, get real and then get bent for fucking with them. He'd just laughed and introduced them to her and even as she was saying it, were visibly shocked that she wasn't full of hot air.

She had outlined a few things repeatedly, over and over. This was probably a one time deal, but there was a slight chance for more but don't hope for it. They'd have 1 hour of free access to her body to do whatever they want, but only as long as it left no lasting damage and certain kinks were hard excluded. There was a video, watching them, and being sent to a friend of hers (It was Sarah, who just thought Megan was super kinky, who they met a little later) in case they did anything actually damaging. They had been a little leery at that, not wanting to go to prison after all. But she merely typed messages through DM's and recorded herself saying it was okay and had them save it to each of their phones. That was plenty of reassurance for them.

Now, he was acting as the ring leader of this whole thing. He was committed to the bit. He was asked to read out the message and, that was it. Feel free to go wild. He and his buddies had talked and organized at least a little bit and now here they were, after they had tied her down, put a ring gag in her mouth and blindfolded her. She had said she wanted them to only start at 6 and they'd known when she was ready when she started to look like she was panicking.

His buddies weren't good actors but well, that was more or less fine. It'd hardly matter in a few moments anyway.

Kyle was trying to go away, think of anything else, his mind a chaotic soup, when it all came to a standstill when he felt something brush and go over his side. A second later, his mind screamed things at him that he was failing to parse apart. Too much had happened too suddenly. It felt like everything was moving in slow motion in his mind.

The guy had sat on him. Was sitting on his chest. His balls and ass on his sternum, leaning forward, cock between his breasts. His hands were squeezing them.

A pure note of revulsion crawled its way out of his chest and he struggled and bucked, trying to get the man off of him. Nothing kyle did worked, however. He was strapped down.

The man didn't say anything else, just grabbed his breasts and pushed them together, forcing kyle to feel as they wrapped around his cock and then to his horror, began 'thrusting' between them. What that meant, in this case, is that he got to feel as the man dragged his ass and balls across him, his dick pushed between his breasts, rubbing them as they pushed against his mounds of flesh. Never before had kyle hated having breasts but right now, he despised them. It was disgusting what was happening.

But disgust gave way to terror as he felt a hand reach down, and grab his hair. Megan had long hair and he'd never really thought much of it one way or another. Typical woman length hair, just hair, whatever. Now he got a rude awakening as it was pulled, down, and it hurt.

The man behind him said a few things before he broke kyle's psyche like an egg.

"For the next hour, you're ours. You ready to use that mouth of yours? It's looking perfect actually. I'd been wanting a new sex toy for a while. So glad you could donate your mouth to the cause."

Kyle heard his words and his mind blanked, trying to sit up, to close his mouth, to escape. He was less thinking and just pure panicking. The guy holding him was actually a little worried that Megan was going to break her neck but at least she was really getting into it.

Kyle felt the dick enter his mouth. It wasn't fast. It was slow. Painfully, glacially slow. Now his panic went into overdrive but it didn't help. The guy didn't need to hold his hair anymore because kyle couldn't turn his head anymore without a dick preventing it. He rammed into the sides, feeling his lips and sides of his mouth touch it, and then practically recoiled in disgust. He felt it rub against his tongue, the feeling as it brushed against the insides of his mouth and continued deeper, deeper, until it was firmly in his throat. He started to gag, not even making a token attempt to stop himself, just hoping to get it out of his mouth. It was hopeless. A pain in his chest made him fully come to his senses. The guy on top of him hadn't gone anywhere and was still squeezing and rubbing himself against him.

Still, the dick in his mouth took all his attention, as he felt it pull back and then, slowly, thrust in again. He felt like he was going to die by how much was already gagging. He felt the man grip his throat and kyle had a really strange mix of emotions as he thought the man was just going to outright kill him. But no, he was just getting a stable grip, so he could start to thrust faster and faster.

He actually felt balls rubbing against his nose with each thrust, the natural scent of a crotch invading his nose. He felt pre-cum squirt a little on his tongue and his despair grew. He hadn't stopped struggling, but it had slowed down, horror replaced by dead-eyed understanding, that he was being fucked. Being used as a toy.

"Whoa guys, slow down, I haven't even started."

Only for his emotions to play tricks on him when they reignited with a terror he had literally never known before. He could have a serial killer hovering over him with a knife and he wouldn't be as afraid as he was now, he was sure of it.

The guy said nothing else and in dim awareness, part of kyle realized that the table he was on wasn't a normal table like he had assumed. His back and ass was on it but his legs, head, and arms were on something else. That was how the guy fucking his face had been able to lower his head.

The only reason any of that made it through to him, was because he felt the guy in front of him, directly in front of him, somehow start to raise his legs and move whatever was they were on away.

Kyle immediately tried to start kicking, thinking this was somehow his chance to escape, and for a brief moment, hope flared in his chest, as he felt give, felt the straps not bind him like iron.

"Whoa!"

But it lasted so, so little time. Soon the straps were taut again and his legs were in the air and to the sides.

"Jesus lady, I get it's a fantasy but it's kinda disturbing how real you're acting."

Kyle wanted to cry at those words, but on the other side of things, he hyper-focused on every part of him that wasn't currently getting face fucked or tit fucked.

And then the nightmare continued.

The man said no more words, but kyle felt as something rubbed against his vagina. He wanted to, and almost did, start crying, because he enjoyed that. It felt like what he had been feeling for weeks now, that grinding against his pussy. Some part of him wanted nothing more than to escape these guys, only to go back to masturbating, and for the first time, that desire sickened him to his core.

Then he felt something plunge into him.

Kyle screamed.

It did not escape his mouth as the sound was muffled by the dick in his throat.

The worst part, the absolute worst part to kyle, was that it felt good. It coiled inside him, that feeling. It was, however, drowned out by the purse sense of hate, despair, terror and violation he felt. The man didn't talk, didn't do more, he just fucked him. Rammed into him.

Kyle could feel his vagina wrapping around his cock, squeezing it, pleasuring it.

Kyle had never hated being a woman before, but at this moment, he would rather die.

It continued to pound him, to force him to feel good, to force him to feel every curve and pull and thrust and push, even the liquid coming from it, small as it was, was felt by him. If only, if only it ended at that. But it was like actually having a dick inside him somehow affected the entire rest of his body and his brain. His body felt hot and sensitive and that only heightened the other horrible things happening to him.

It was a whole package of sensations, each feeding into the other. Sex didn't just send pleasure soaring to his brain, it sent emotions and hormones throughout his body. He wasn't just sensitive and hot, he purely, at base, felt more and new, alien things he hadn't before. His despair, sharp as a blade, now became an engulfing mass of inevitability. The feelings were now so, so hard to ignore.

He was a playtoy and he was being used.

Now, now kyle did start crying.

Emotions, dark, negative emotions he had no words for, invaded him.

And then somehow, it got worse.

There were no more words, no 'funny' moments between the trio. No more actions besides what had already happened.

And kyle was blind.

His entire focus, his entire world, was nothing but what was happening to him.

He stopped struggling.

He stopped moving.

The defiance died in his heart as he was fucked, tit fucked, and face fucked.

It continued on, and on, and on. It felt like an eternity of pleasure and violation.

He felt something building within him and it woke him up from his hellish trance to try and stop it. He failed. He felt an orgasm, different than what he had ever managed, rip through him. He couldn't stop how good it felt. It only made everything else he was feeling worse. He hated his own body. No. He hated being in Megan's body.

Eventually, something else happened and he barely flinched at it. The guys started cumming.

First it was the guy on top of him. Kyle felt the cum mostly between his breasts and on his chest. Gross and disgusting but they were just adding to the pre-existing mountain of those two emotions he was already feeling.

Then the guy in his mouth came and that was nothing like the guy on his chest. He was absolutely positive now. He couldn't throw up. Like, purely, wasn't capable of throwing up due to disgust because if he could, we would have hundreds of times by now.

He could taste it and the guy seemed to be going out of his way to rub that sickening salty flavor all over his tongue.

12