A Rhythm of Love Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Songs bind two lost souls.
4.7k words
3.67
425
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 04/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note; I humbly encourage you as a reader to sample all the songs mentioned. All easily available on the web, rhythm brightens the words.

Please vote! Also some words of wisdom to start things;

Thought I was cool

But I was a fool

When caught

With fraught

I was only a tool...

Veal Piccata, she was watching him prepare the first homemade dinner. "Pick a wine." Doing everything he could to impress, mid priced Chardonnay, blended Rose' and Merlot from an outstanding California vintner.

She had arrived with two bottles of French Beaujolais, top of the line on gourmet wine lists, "It needs to breathe.."

Her schedule as an 911 operator was a mostly brutal third shift. She had planned the four days away from the stress for over a month. His schedule was the second shift plant manager at the battery manufacturing plant, vacation days added to the weekend. Fluke of nature that they met at the restaurant eating dinner alone, both of their work schedules in disarray. Talking on the phone or texting for the past month and a half.

Sipping her gin and tonic tight, white body conforming dress sexy in an understated elegance. Evidence of her intent visible, breasts loud and proud from her passionate greeting kiss half an hour ago. Tension and trepidation of a first date, a perfect candlelight dinner, wine nearing the bottom of the bottle, "Can we have Martinis in front of the fire place?" Unusual late spring snowstorm was brewing.

"Can't wait.." Smashing her against the refrigerator, his kiss with twice the breathless passion of her greeting kiss, taking her power away. Grinding the lump in his slacks, (she has been coyly observing all night), against her mound above her weak knees that he has spread apart. His grip on her bosoms protected under the white material of her dress, roughness that she craves and can't admit.

"I'll make the drinks." Shoving him away, "You finish the dishes.." Her abundant strength and will returning. Grazes the front of his pants with the back of her hand, fear and anticipation tearing her eyes up to his, his lust and rejection. Heavy breaths and the flush of her cheeks and chest hint at the orgasm that was approaching, 'With our clothes on!' her mind is racing...

"These are antiques," Those old vinyl lp records, cruelly circling the room, gave him the small tsk-tsk for the dust on the shelf with the old trophies and pictures with his dad. Soft lighting doesn't allow the contrast of the black lace panties that she was hoping for, 'Fuck my pussy is dripping!' Watched him untuck his shirt, adjusting himself before forcing him to sit on the sofa.

"Those were my dad's, classic rock and roll is better than the junk on the radio these days." Keep the hassock between them when he stands to remove the dust cover on the turntable, making some selections pulling several albums out a couple inches, carefully cleaning and dropping the needle replacing the soft jazz background music. 'Dark side of the Moon from Pink Floyd'. Praying that the flames in the fireplace shine through her wide stance, both of us growing insane with sexual tension.

"Let me dance for you..Sit!" Inches away from wrapping her in his strong arms. Gulps his martini sitting on the side table. Sways her hips as she approaches, gracefully sipping her drink, hands him her empty turning away raising her hands above her head undulating her whole body snaking away. Twists and turns, forward and back, hem of her skirt has been slowly rising closer to her tight athletic butt.

"Play your favorite.." His back was turned when she slipped the panties from her hips, black lace tangled over one ankle.

"Fuck.." Masterpiece from the eighties started playing, Aja by Steely Dan. Subtle hand holding his unbuttoned slacks relaxed, trousers falling to the floor. 'I broke him..' Her thoughts as he kicks the pants from his feet, steps forward for her ever retreating dance.

One button from his shirt, second, hair on his chest is manly. Third button when my feet hit the couch falling backward, sprawled, exposing my freshly shaved labia. Glacial steps as more of his body is exposed, nothing can stop a glacier's march to the sea, skyscraper sized icebergs falling to the ocean and she is his ocean.

'His cock is huge!' sight caused her shivers as his shirt sleeves fell from his strong arms. Straight up purple monster nearly reaches his belly button, twitches when some fluid weeps from the piss hole. Standing over her. "Please be gentle.." She is not the kind of woman that begs, "It's been a long time since I was with a man."

***

Those words confused him, both of them have to remember four days ago. Monthly hormones had her on edge and the incident at work added even more stress. Meeting for coffee dates or breakfasts several times getting to know each other. First time she had been to his home. Pounding on his door early in the morning demanding to be let in with a manic rage.

Not the hug and kiss on the cheek that teenagers hope to be parental safe. Full blown push him against the wall teeth clicking tongue ravishing kiss. Shorts he had pulled on gone in a flash, "Where's your bathroom?" Shocked and dismayed meekly pointing, she wouldn't look at him dragging him by the dick

.

Dazed he watched as she shoved her jeans to her knees, tugging the string from the tampon dropping the mess in the toilet. Her fist using his cock as her own personal dildo bracing herself on the tank of the porcelain throne. Within a minute his ejaculate was adding to the mess. Quick as that she had pulled up her jeans racing for the door leaving him a confused pathetic sex toy. Several hours later his texts were answered: Please I need to be with you this weekend. Something at work that I can't talk about. Back on my meds! (A Joke!).

***

"Tell me what happened at work." Dropping to his knees, his hands gripping her hips tugging her vulva tight to the base of his throbbing member. Inching the hem of her dress over her heaving belly. Pressure on her clitoris was scrambling her nervous system. Gripping his biceps when he refused to be pulled down for a kiss, trembled as the stretchy material nicked over the hard points of her breasts. "Tell me.." His eyes enraptured at the first sight of the grapefruit sized mounds, the first sight of her teats.

"No.." Slightest of a whisper, 'I can't tell him, his breath on my skin,' Tore the dress over the top, movement down below, the friction, orgasm seized her out of nowhere. Both hands grab the stick that torments, gushing and throbbing. Kissing her breath away, his lips trailing down, tongue circling the outer edges of her areola, his thumb wet with our sticky emissions gliding over her left nipple. Lips cross the valley to suckle the delicious topping on the neglected nipple, back and forth. His wonderful cock surging, feel his racing heart beat.

"Need to be in you.." his desperate plea silenced with her index finger on his lips, rocks her hips, her other hand swishes the tip spreading her inner pussy lips. Dominating grip at the base of his shaft pushes back when his hips flexed. Matching blue eyes locked on each other, her will demanding his compliance. Other hand caressing his cheek, moving to his shoulder, stroking his locked elbows keeping his hands on the cushion. Above her straining to ravish her as she swivels her hips capturing the first few inches in her pulsing vagina. Controls the depth using him to dildo the inner sanctum, in and out as the tip drags across sensitive front wall, deeper, her hips shudder fighting for control.

"Too big!" Tip has reached the top, cervix spasms with the pressure. Little finger of her fist tight against her clit, stopping his full length from stretching her inner organs, surrendering to the biggest climax of her life. "What you do to me..." Kissing her lips, biting her neck the sensitive spot that makes her growl. Plunging into her furnace, live wire resisting her death grip. Tugging and squeezing her breasts, limit of her sanity. "Breed me! Give me your soul!" He reached for her clit his fingers over hers. Sweat drips from his forehead, splatter on her chest, explosions deep inside rack his body.

"Even soft you fill me." Somehow they had found themselves on the floor in front of the fireplace. "Don't get up.." Pelvic muscles refused to release. "Without your weight of top I'd float away." Interrupted with another kiss, "Yes.." Both her hands firmly on his ass, "Growing inside me.." Short tender strokes began tipping her furthest depths. All the way out so he could pierce her vagina again, slow and steady, only occasionally pushing his sperm to the entrance of her womb.

"Harder." Her fingertips over his encouraging him to pinch her nipple, "Use your teeth.." Breasts and neck, lips and tongues, biting and licking, passion was reaching a dangerous temperature. Snaked her hand down, fiddle her diddle, guide him back in, feel his length. Frustration growing when he retreats from her humping, wants to be filled completely, the depths no man has ever reached.

"Don't tease me.." Fingertips from behind grazed his scrotum, out stroke she used a finger on his butthole hoping he would change direction. "Don't tease me fucker..." 'I've got her now.' He knows there is a deep inner passion, something he noticed last week. Dominance and control hiding an inner demon. Smack on his ass, she giggled through the kiss. Pinch and twist her nipple hard, again an orgasm crashed into her, flailing with uncontrolled spasms.

"You want it.." Hand from her tit to her neck, hold her head still forcing her to look into his eyes. "All of it.." Wide eyed with fear she can't form any words, fast half strokes while his elbow crooks behind her neck. Slammed into her with his full strength, crush her clit with his bone, grind and swirl his hips stirring her guts. Fingernails denting his buttocks as the brutal fucking continues, holding on for her life. Lights out for both of them while her voracious cunt extracted any DNA left in his family jewels.

"Water." She moaned as he carried her to the bedroom, half lidded eyes followed him fulfilling her demands. Propped up with pillows she struggled with two hands to empty the glass of water, "More.."

"More what?"

"More water limp dick.." Examining her bruised tits, her red and swollen nether lips, "Do I have hickeys on my neck too?" Chuckled when her pussy farted out a glob of cum, dripping down over her anus. "I'm not on any birth control motherfucker.." Spirit is returning fast.

"You were on the rag a few days ago, we should be safe." Devious grin returning to suck her toes. Kiss to her ankle caused a mini-orgasm, another blob escaping her gash. "Tell me what upset you the other day."

"It's a secret.." She told him the story of several police officers who knew of one of the other dispatchers extramarital affair. Blackmailed her into a gang bang. Told the truth, snitching to the internal affairs detectives resulting in ten officers being suspended and/or arrested. "They called me a nasty fucking cunt."

"Don't do that.." Matching the love bite on her other inner thigh or wiping combined love juices on both her nipples? He used two fingers very low scooping the cream, "EEEK!" When they passed over her anus, created a dam on the patch between the orifices, hot breath on her clit ejected a generous dollop. He knew this album that was playing, Little Feat, had a hard driving instrumental on the last track, Dog Day at the Races.

"That's nasty.." She refused the offering dripping from his fingers, lips sealed tight, "Don't eat my nasty pussy.." Song (Little Feat) popped up 'I got a Rocket in my pocket, finger in the socket' "Fuck my nasty cunt! Use your cock!" Authoritative, almost angry, "Fucking pervert!" Cleaning his own fingers, "I don't," Words paused as his lips captured the nub, "Suck," tongue swirling, flicking her clit, "Cock!" two fingers slashing on the rough patch inside.

Palm pressed on her lower abs attempting to hold her thrashing body still, six minutes of rhythmic bass, six minutes of twat torture. Her hands in his hair are pulling one second, pushing his head away the next. Sucking and biting her clit lets his ring finger enter her back hole un-noticed, abrupt ending to the song and she exploded. Tiny hole sent a steady stream irrigating his satisfied grin. Absence of fingers left her cunt gapping like a fish out of water, another bladder spasm.

"Lexa, play Tommy Bolin, Private eyes, start with side two." Blue tooth speakers were loud and clear. His hobby was uploading vinyl records to the internet, had a very full catalog.

"Wore your dick out didn't I?" Took a few minutes before she could talk. "EEEW! You get the wet spot." Scooting over laying on her side watching him. Chuckles as he bounces his half mast cock, reached in the side table for some lube. On his knees in the wet spot she observed his palm smearing the lube, long slow strokes.

"Nobodies ever deep throated me.."

"In your dreams buddy..that cock is too big even for my nasty fucking cunt." Tough and independent thirty six year old was bubbling back to the surface. Mumbled "Sixteen years since a man last touched me." Shook her head in disbelief, "I wanna be on top, ride you until that thing shrivels.." His small hiss when his back side settled in the cooling wet spot, "Hands at your side.." Straddling him, "I'm in control.." Guiding the tip thru her slot, "Don't move a single muscle or it's all over..you're my dildo.."

'You told me that you loved me.' His hips flew off the bed, 'That is no lie.' song was driving their frenzy, 'No one up above me.' Gripping his wrists, hanging onto his reins riding the bucking stallion. "Come for me!" 'Something went wrong..my love was too strong..babe I end this song..' lyrics ended, music continued with screeching guitar solos, saxophones wailing, drums and cymbals crashing..

Feverish kisses collapsed on his chest, rising so he can gnaw on her nipples, endless loop of convulsions and limp deadweight, "Don't leave me.." his words must have been a dream. "Need to own you..all of you." Confused and elated, floating on clouds.

"YESS!" Palm print must be red on her ass if they could see. "Spank me harder!" Neural short circuits crossed pain is pleasure, heaven and hell, "Fuck me like an animal.." Sudden emptiness brought tears to her eyes, whimpering "Fill me.." 'What's the matter with me? What's that cold stuff on my Ass? Why am I pissing myself again..' "Wrong hole!" She screamed into the pillow.

Heavy breaths ending with a grunting pig sound, attempting to expel the monster he sinks deeper. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" heard the sheet rip in her right hand, "Don't move..I can't do this.." Gently brushing her hair to the side, turns her head so she can see his face, tenderly tracing her lips with a fingertip.

"Say yes.." Silence before the next song starts, 'Post Toastee' will be her favorite song for the rest of her life, long and complex, a guitar masterpiece.

"It burns..I can feel you in my throat.." 'Da, da, de, duh..duhh' Beat went right to her hips, pushing back. Growled through gritting teeth, "Fuck my virgin ass.." Strumming her own clit to the guitar solos while he stuffed pillows under her hips. Electrical jolt when his hips met her clenched buns. Sensuous dance with colorful lights flashing, world spinning out of control, again. Earthquakes that swallowed her up and spit her out to orbit.

His hands ripping at her tits or bruising her hips. Soft interlude in the music winding the spring to be released with a loving violence. Lighting strikes from the essence firing from his cock deep in her bowels. Fist in her hair, palm of his hand smothering her screams, pinching her nostrils for the ultimate breathless ecstasy...

'Don't open your eyes.' He could feel her breath on his cheek, 'Want this dream to last forever.' Could she feel the catch in his breath? 'Never in my wildest dreams have I imagined sex like this.' Hand on his dick could feel his body coming alive, whisper in his ear, "You're going to kiss my ass all day long.." started stroking his cock, building his morning piss filled bludgeon.

"Open your eyes buster," He is captivated with her blue eyes and her messy red hair. "What you do to me.." Exchanging dry morning breath, lips barely touching as they stare at each other in amazement. Tender kisses as he gathered her hair in some semblance of a pony tail. Cause her to shiver slightly his fingertips dancing down her spine to cup one of her buttocks.

Sharp hiss of breath when his little finger brushed her abused rosebud, "Sorry. I didn't want to hurt you.." Rising slightly cupping her breast, teeth marks and bruises on display, nipples and areole beginning her signature crinkle.

"Kiss it make them better.." Soon the kisses trailed lower maneuvering her to her back, "Can't..my ass is too sore." Twice he had taken her hand away from his morning wood. Surprising twist she straddled his chest, "Look what you did to my ass!"

"Can I kiss it and make it better?" Still showed signs of red maybe some slight bruising. Butterfly kisses all over her wonderfully toned gym rat ass interspersed with quiet "I'm sorry's"

"Dirty man.." He had reached the swollen aperture with his tongue, "with a dirty dick.." Repulsed at the depravity when she tasted the bittersweet specs on his crown.

"Don't.." He moans. Her lips wrapped around the corona, "I gotta pee.." Pressure was intense, some urine might have already escaped.

"Fuck you're making me come again!" Launched from the bed heading for the bathroom, "Hope you left the toilet seat down!" A joyous cackle. Moments later he was dancing waiting for her to finish, "Can't hold it little boy!" She let out a huge fart, red in the face laughing, "No you don't!" She saw him looking at the shower, one hand grabbing his penis and the other threatening his balls.

"Hope your aim is good!" Stream splashed her square in the chest before she could direct it lower. Little girl giggle when they started drowning the little man in the boat. "What a mess we are.."

"Happiest day of my life.." Pushing both of us to the shower. Every nook and cranny, "I love you.." On her knees, "Swore after my only boyfriend no man would every touch me again," kissed the tip of his cock, "I'll learn," sucking hard on the first couple inches, "I'll be your cocksucker," stroking his shaft, cupping his balls, "Too big," gagging when the tip reached the soft pallet, "One day," she licked the length, "Take you," Sucking his balls, "All the way.." fingering his taint, "Please," swirling and bobbing on the inches she could manage, "Let me," She pressed a finger past the tight muscle, "Taste.." First spurt painted her upper lip before sealing her lips for the onslaught her finger in his ass was causing.

They talked and talked, abusive very young marriage, piece of work is still in prison for his many crimes. Deep secrets, lesbian lover that left her, some further dalliances. His divorce after learning of the abortion, rich boyfriend on the side. Dates that couldn't handle his big cock. Hopes and disappointments in life all laid bare, most intimate thoughts, making love. "What you do to me...This has been my best birthday ever..."

"I love you, I want you to stay.." He meant every word.

#####

Ch 2 His passion.

Three year anniversary is this weekend, yes we married, same date as our first weekend together. She has risen to the top job in the emergency call center, makes her own schedule, no more night shift. I'm plant manager, call the shots, manage my time as needed. It's her fortieth birthday also, small quips, snide remarks, some tiny wrinkles at her blue eyes. "I don't turn heads like I used too.."

Power and authority, confidence off the charts. Sitting at the u-shaped bar at our local gathering place, the ice queen sits in a bubble. Intimidating yet alluring, almost a movie star that is out of their league for everybody around. Tip to the hostess got me a booth for a single man in the corner past the tables, near the entrance to the woman's bathroom. "See anything you want?" waitress is more buxom than my wife, same curvy hips, tight ass in her cheerleader uniform. Didn't shave this morning so my stubble got her attention, (and my good looks? Nah.) finally setting down the menu. Noticed me checking out the two woman going to the ladies room, wry smile tells me she knows why I wanted this booth.

12