A Rich Fetish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

HM (Hitman)

True to his word, HM was a professional and never bothered Mike and his family again. On one of his visits to Mexico he came across a familiar face...

SARAH SHAW

It took a while, but Sarah finally got used to the Mexican climate. She soon became a favourite with fetish crowd.

By the time of her 'retirement' at age fifty she had earned her 'employers' 23,000,000 Mexican Pesos which, at the exchange rate of the time, quite coincidentally equated to 1.6 million Australian dollars.

Having become addicted to drugs and having lived for so long under the pseudonym Arthur gave her when he left her in Mexico, Sarah had long since forgotten her true identity by the time of her retirement.

AFTERWORD

So, there you have it. The cheating wife ended up in a Mexican whorehouse. Vandemonium1 has been accused of that particular scenario by a well-known author on this site and rather than make a liar of him/her, we decided to make it a truth.

NOW, TO EASE YOUR JOURNEY FROM FICTION BACK TO COLD, HARD REALITY...

THE GYNECOLOGIST WHO BECAME A MECHANIC

A gynecologist had become fed up with malpractice insurance and endless paperwork. Feeling burned out, he decided on a career change where skilful hands would be beneficial. After much research he chose to become a mechanic. He attended the local technical college and diligently learned all he could.

As the date of practical exam where he would have to strip and totally rebuild an engine approached, the gynecologist prepared carefully and completed the exam as best he could. When the results came back, he was surprised to find that he had obtained a score of 150%.

Fearing an error, he called the Instructor, saying, "I don't want to appear ungrateful for such an outstanding result, but I wonder if there is an error in the grade?"

The instructor said, "During the exam, you took the engine apart perfectly, which was worth 50% of the total mark. You then put the engine back together again perfectly, which is also worth 50% of the mark."

After a pause, the instructor added, "I gave you an extra 50% because you did something I've never seen in my entire career. You did it all through the muffler."