A Riddle, A MrE, Inside an Enigma

Story Info
Obsession with audio clips leads to the downfall of MrE.
1.9k words
4.14
2.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Checking in, last name Mistere" I said confidently to the counter agent. From the moment I boarded my departing flight, and arrived at this resort via uber, I hadn't asked myself why. Why was I here? As I stand now waiting for the agent to return my ID and credit card, I've finally allowed my brain to ponder on the reason I've left home abruptly and arrived here. By allowing my brain to do as much, it's opened the floodgates to other concerns as I walk to the elevator.

Concern number 1 being the fact that I booked the King's Suite for only one night. This is incredibly odd for me. I've always felt like staying in a hotel just meant that you were essentially renting a bed and a bathroom. I can accept spending hundreds of dollars per night for several nights, as there's more opportunities to take advantage of all the amenities you're being charged for. Yet doing so for only one night, when I'm alone is just not something I'd normally do.

Another issue although minor, is the fact that I requested 2 room keys. It's just me, yet I need 2 keys? As my mind continues to race through other oddities on multiple levels while waiting for the elevator, I'm shocked out of a seeming daze by a voice asking me if I'm getting in the elevator. Apparently I'd been standing at the open door for longer than I'd expected. The kind soul tried to allow me to get through whatever mental road block I was having at the moment, until she could wait no more.

As I stepped inside the elevator I couldn't help but stare at her. It was almost as if I somehow had no other choice but to gaze at her. She stood with what appeared to be perfect posture. Her brown eyes seemed to penetrate me as she looked strait into mine. Red lips that seem perfectly proportional to her face, looking as though she could smile any minute, yet her face remained straight. Long brown hair pulled back tightly off her face and into a ponytail. Very smart looking, almost actuarial, she seemed super professional.

Her casual attire betrayed her very professional look. Wearing an amazing looking sundress that fit her torso snugly, with a thin strap for a collar around her neckline. Sleeveless, exposing her toned arms, and dropping low from her shoulder, yet not so much to show side boob unfortunately. A navy, orange, and gray mix in paisley patterns, cut above her knees. She was absolutely gorgeous.

This coming from the man that historically is rarely taken by physical beauty alone. So many times a woman's outward beauty has been almost magically cancelled out the moment words proceed from her lips. A woman's beauty absolutely catches my attention, but rarely has it ever held my attention very long if there wasn't some type of mental stimulation for me in addition to her looks. A flaw of mine that I'd prefer wasn't a part of me, yet it remains.

Somehow she was different, it was again as though I had no say so in the matter. As though my will had been rendered powerless, and I could do nothing but stand there and marvel at this work of art that beckoned me into the elevator. I stepped into the elevator apologizing for my lapse of attention.

"It's ok" she said with the most captivating voice that had ever entered my ear canals. As the doors closed I took my place beside yet conveniently slightly behind her, my downward glance while looking seemingly straight ahead confirmed my suspicion.

Phenomenal ass!

The dress had a deep dip in the back, and a slit up the center that went up so high that I almost expected the dip and split to meet. I don't think I said "WOW" out loud, but it's very possible that I had. I tried my best to remain composed, yet it felt as though I was levitating. I looked down as though I needed to make sure the floor was still under my feet. While doing so I heard my imagination saying "what floor?" as though there was no floor beneath me. I laughed to myself and repeated "what floor?" Out loud, before I was once again shocked out of a trance by that now familiar voice...this time with an extended finger under my chin lifting it upward.

"What, Floor?" she asked gently.

"Oh, damn I'm sorry 20...the 20th" I said, stuttering uncharacteristically.

I watched as her eyes surveyed the board but finding buttons that only went from 2 to 19.

"There's only 19" she uttered in a matter of fact yet disappointing tone. Smiling and now fully alert and out of trance-like state, I flip my room key card as though I'd pulled it from my sleeve like some kind of magician.

"Wave this over the number 19 until the button lights up, then push it" I instructed kindly. She stepped towards the board and did as I said, and after pushing the button she turn back looking at me inquisitively. I raised my eyebrows as I glanced up above the door, where now a number 20 was displayed.

The elevator began its upward journey as she moved back away from the board and almost smiled at me as she said "well, aren't we special?"

As she handed me my card I said "thank you".

Her piercing brown eyes then locked into mine, and without smiling she looked as though right through me and said "my pleasure".

I struggled to keep track of all the things that happed as she uttered the words "my pleasure". Those words echoed over and over, but at a decibel level almost immeasurable in my head. It was as though I was surrounded by dozens of people with megaphones saying those word. At the same time I heard her voice in very quiet whispers repeating the same words.

The elevator was traveling upward, but nothing could convince me that it hadn't changed it's course and began heading downward, and at a break neck speed. As my mind attempted to decipher it all, I finally realized that it wasn't the elevator that was racing downward, it was me. My knees were like metal, while the floor was a tremendously powerful magnet. It's pull on me was impossible to resist, and as the words "my pleasure" continued to ring out both quietly and loud in my mind.

The powerful pull continued, and as my knees crashed into the floor the pull continued, locking me in place, genuflecting behind her.

The words "my pleasure" continued to ring out in my head, but now the megaphones has been silenced, and only her voice whispering could be heard, over and over again "my pleasures". Yet, I could now hear her voice separately from "my pleasure", in what I could only describe as a symphony. Saying "worship my ass" "lick my ass", "kiss my ass", "tongue my asshole", "eat my ass", "fuck my ass with your tongue".

Locked on my knees in this symphonic chamber of her words, I saw her standing in front of me. Both of her hands had now pulled the hem of that sundress up above her ass, exposing it to me as I'm planted there behind her on my knees.

Her voice now raising above the previous whispers, commanding me "My pleasure" "worship my ass" "my pleasure" "lick my ass" "my pleasure" "kiss my ass" "my pleasure" "tongue my asshole" "my pleasure" "eat my ass" "my pleasure" "fuck my ass with your tongue".

Her ass was now protruding outward towards my face, with her leaning forward with both her hands planted on the elevator doors. My hands were extended, holding her dress up, and my face moving in towards her sexy bare ass. I could feel my tongue being pulled from between my lips, and my mouth beginning to open.

Just before my mouth and extended tongue reached the crack of her ass, I heard her voice say "Easy".

With that a calm came over me, the symphony of voices had now ceased, and I was no longer on my knees. Not only was I not on my knees, I was sitting in an airline seat with a flight attendant asking me if I wanted a drink prior to take off. I glanced at my phone and saw my electronic boarding pass showing my seat assignment and flight information back home displayed.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't pull any images or

memories to the forefront of my mind. Nothing after entering that elevator, it was all gone. My previously dependable imagination was failing me terribly as I begged it to show me something. I didn't panic, as everything seemed to be ok, so I decided to check email and text messages for clues, nothing. My credit card app was my only help, as it showed a charge for 1 night at the resort.

Having little success with my power of recall, I decided to change the subject mentally. Instead of this current bizarre situation, I'd let my thoughts drift to a new secret obsession I'd become somewhat addicted to. Listening to a particular seductive voice I'd found on audio clips. I'd even reached out to the creator of the audio clips in email, and had brief back and forth concerning her craft.

I would for the better part of this mystery flight home re-visit some of the clips I'd listen to whenever I had a moment of privacy. The topic of Mind Control wasn't the only reason for my new favored pastime, but also her voice. It was like a hammer covered in velvet, smooth and comfortable, yet powerful and possibly even dangerous if in the hands of someone with ulterior motives.

Just before putting my headphones on and mentally traveling to my secret hiding place, I recalled a few back and forth email messages I'd shared with the creator of the clips. My brain then began to flood with information that gave me some clarity on what may have taken place.

I for some reason traveled to a resort, saw a woman that I hadn't previously met, in an elevator, and had some type of event after hearing the words "my pleasure". The very words that I'd focused on in one of her audio clips, and were also mentioned in our emails.

Then, the word "easy". An "E" word... She'd asked me for, and was very interested in a small bit of information about me that might be meaningful. I shared with her my thing for E words. I shared with her that I not only had a thing for E words, but that nearly everyone that knew me, knew that I stressed words that began with E. Excellence, Effort, Energy, Excitement, any E word. I in fact, my name, I'm a walking E word, I'm MrE. My staff views me as the Elixir, the cureall, having the ability to solve anything that ails them.

Had she taken this information and used it to...? Had I been hypnotized, engaged by the words "my pleasure" her pleasure, and snapped out of it with E words? Had my entire day been spent under her power?

I begin my email to her, as I sit in row 3 seat E. "hello, how was your yesterday?" I tapped out on tiny screen.

Her response was very enlightening, as she simply wrote the words. "Enjoyable, Entertaining, Erotic, Exhausting, Excellent, Empowered. How are you?" She asked.

I had my answer, and I wasn't upset.

My response to her was simply, "Enamored".