A Ride Up The Amazon

Info
I'm pretty flexible; should I show you?
85 words
4.58
20.5k
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,234 Followers

It's the end of your latest yoga class and Xyta's wrapping up, but you have a couple of questions to ask about a new position. Good thing the next class has been cancelled because now the room is free for Xyta to show you all sorts of positions.

Muscle building poses, relaxation and strength; Xyta has all the knowledge to guide you through the next steps of the more complicated poses and positions. And she's more than happy to guide you, hand in hand...

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,234 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
Toro1886Toro18862 months ago

i'm starting yoga classes...but only if Xyta is instructing!!

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnytealmost 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Andygorn2 05/28/20

Oh myyyyyy! I'm not sure I've ever done a full on DP audio before.

Hmm.

Not sure if it would fit exactly within this scenario, but a dedicated piece?

Ooooh, you give me ideas. Many fun ideas...

Andygorn2Andygorn2almost 4 years ago
Xyta has another surprise in store for him

After Xyta rides her man to an exultant screaming mutual climax, she stays with him lodged deeply inside, working her internal muscles upon him to bring him back to life. "Open your eyes dear, I have another treat in store for us both...but mainly for me, I admit..." she confesses in a sweet whisper.. Lying spent beneath her crouching form (yet with vigour + ardour swiftly returning) he does her bidding, seeing his best friend approaching, fully nude, large erection swaying (already glistening with copious lube) as he kneels behind the most beautiful woman of your dreams + life. You can't see his moving hands, but your attention is rapt upon Xyta's gorgeous smiling face contorting in pleasure-pain, The same way she does when you play with her amazing bottom. Through the wall of her soaking vagina, you feel a slight penetration (then becoming deeper) as her twin channels clench around both entries. Between breathy gasps + groans, she murmurs "Our <unnhhh>, fannnntasy.is going to come true ahhh yes, right there. Right..now.". You both cry out in pleasure as two fingers start to probe Xyta's delicious anus. She pushes forwards, squatting further down upon you both, Spreading herself. Widening. Penis and fingers delving gently (but insistently) within.. All 3 of you prepare your goddess for her forthcoming DP...

Share this

Similar Stories

Straight Bride Seduced Bride is gradually seduced by fiancé's lesbian sister. in Lesbian Sex
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
A Hard Woman Is Good To Find His new girlfriend is a bodybuilder.in Erotic Couplings
A Strong Relationship Sexy lady bodybuilder gives Neal the ride of his life.in Erotic Couplings
Little Festival Slut The time I attended a dance festival and got used.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories