A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can watch Beth's face though. At first it was more of a surprise. Kind of like Oh My God I can't believe this is happening. That then changes to an Oh this feels nice expression.

That brings us to now. Now there is no doubt Beth is enjoying this. Her face and body are starting to show her enjoyment. I am sure she is getting close to orgasm. Beth reaches out and softly holds Karen's head as she starts to arch her back and hump her hips.

"Oh God, Karen please don't stop. Please. OH GOD." Beth says getting louder.

I hop up pulling off my shirt. I put it over her mouth holding it with my hand. Beth's eyes go wide eyed as she stares at me.

"Neighbors Beth. You can't be loud." I say. She clamps her hand over mine holding the gag to her mouth. She stares at me and screams into my tee shirt as Karen makes her orgasm.

Karen lifts her face away from Beth and her face is wet in Beth's juices. I lean forward and kiss Karen deep. I break the kiss and look at Beth. Her head is rolled back, and she is softly panting enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm.

I call her name. "Beth"

She opens her eyes and looks at me. "Karen was right, you are delicious. Now after we swap out the small plug for the larger plug, you are going to get to taste Karen's delicious pussy. Are you ready for that?"

Beth looks at Karen and smiles. "Am I ready to taste my first woman? Am I ready to taste my BFF's pussy? Oh yes! I will admit I am a little nervous about the other part."

"And you know what happens after you make Karen cum?" I ask.

Beth looks at me worried. "You Promise me to be gentle, and stop if I say stop?"

I don't even get a chance to answer. Karen is crawling up over Beth. "Beth, you trust me right?"

Beth takes Karen's face in her hands. "Of course I do."

Karen smiles and kisses her. "I Promise you he will be kind, gentle and slow. I want you to experience what I did. I want you to know there are nice guys out there. Not like the two losers we dated last year."

Beth hugs Karen hard. Obviously Karen wasn't the only one that had her heart broken last year.

Karen slips off Beth to the side. She hooks her arms under Beth's legs and pulls them up. She reaches down and pulls on the plug. Not 15 seconds later it is popping out. Beth lets out the smallest of grunts.

She stays there rubbing Beth's pussy and ass so softly. She looks at me. "Ben, give me the lube and the black plug."

I hand them over, and Karen holds up the plug for Beth to look at. She puts it down, and squeezes more lube on Beth's ass.

She puts just the tip in Beth's semi open ass, and starts telling Beth why I got it. "Beth did you know Ben admitted to me that he stayed up all night one night reviewing how to do anal gently for a woman. He told me he got this plug because it's about the thickness of him at the base."

Karen now has it a little more than halfway in Beth's ass. Just nice slow in and out. "He told me he wanted me to be stretched for him so it wouldn't hurt. This lube we are using. He got it because it numbs things a little to make it easier."

Beth is moaning and grunting a bit as the plug is just at the widest spot. Another half an inch and her ass will pull it in. Karen gives it another nudge and Beth gasps as the widest part slips in and her ass grips the base pushing it in. Leaving the base gripped in her asshole.

Karen smiles. "You did it!"

Beth smiles and looks at Karen. "God that feels big in there, but right now I don't care. Right now I am wet with excitement. All I want to do is go down on you."

They pull each other into a loving hug and kiss. This ends in a wet sloppy passionate kiss. Beth breaks the kiss and smiles at Karen as she bends down and sucks a nipple into her mouth.

Beth hisses and gasps out. I know that hiss. Beth hasn't forgotten Karen likes her nipples played with hard. Beth leans into Karen forcing her backwards.

Karen lands against my thighs. I am thinking I will have to move out of the way, until Karen pivots and pulls against me. I see what she is doing. She wants to lay against my legs while Beth goes down on her.

Karen lays her head against my stomach as she lays backwards against me between my legs. Beth is now kissing her way down Karen's body.

Karen laughs as Beth tickles her as she goes. Just like Karen did. Beth kisses above and beside Karen's pussy at first. She is just staring down at Karen. Beth reaches out with her hand and runs her fingers through her pussy lips. Karen lets out a soft moan.

Beth gets to the top of her pussy and feels Karen's clit. "Oh yours is a little bigger than mine. It is the perfect size to rub." She leans forward and softly kissed it. Karen lets out a soft sigh. "And to kiss." She leans back down and licks her. "And lick." She leans back again. "And to suck on." Karen lets out a soft moan.

Beth leans down again, and before Beth can come back up for air. Karen hisses out. "OH SHIT!"

Beth looks up at Karen with a big smile. "I was wondering if you would like it rough on your clit like you do on your nipples."

Karen has a big smile on her face. " Oh you bitch."

Beth giggles. "You know it." Beth leans back down and slowly sticks out her tongue and runs it up between Karen's pussy lips.

Karen almost begs. "Beth please! No more teasing. Lick me, and make me cum."

Beth's only answer is to drop her head down into Karen's pussy. She is doing a hell of a job licking, kissing and sucking Karen all over. Karen's ead is resting against me. Her hands are resting on each leg squeezing as Beths licking sends jolts of pleasure through her.

I have the perfect view from here. Karen is resting against me. Her nipples are puffy and hard. Beth has her face pretty much buried in Karen's pussy doing her best to make Karen orgasm. My gaze drifts down Beth's ass. I know she has the big plug in it, and once she makes Karen cum I am going to fuck her ass. Wait, she has the vibrating plug in her ass. PLEASE let the remote be in the bag. I pull the bag to me and reach in. Ah Ha! My hand closes around the remote.

I pull it out and turn to watch Beth. I click it once, putting it on low.

Beth yelps in surprise. Her eyes are wide. "Seriously? It vibrates?"

I hold up the remote. "It serves two purposes. #1 Incentive. The longer it takes you to make Karen cum the fast it gets. #2 It gets you turned on."

Beth smiles. "Karen never said you have an evil streak."

Karen reaches for the remote, and clicks the button. "I am the evil one. I just forgot it was there." Beth lets out a small gasp as it jumps to medium. You can tell by Beth's face she likes the feeling, but doesn't argue. She bends back down and keeps licking.

I can see Karen getting close. I know she is going to cum. She is breathing harder, her hips are giving little humps up and down. "Beth, you are going to make her cum. Keep going, and enjoy the plug." I click the remote on high. Beth moans into Karen but never moves her mouth. Karen is squeezing my legs so hard it hurts.

Out of nowhere Karen gets very loud. "OH. OH...". I clamp my hand over her mouth. Her eyes pop open and look at me and she screams as she cums. 90% of the scream was muffled by my hand.

Beth looks up from between her legs, and smiles. Her smile lessens when I say. "Now I get to fuck your ass."

Karen lets me roll her over my leg. I sit up and crawl towards Beth. I roll her onto her back and straddle her. The moment of truth is here. Beth looks at me a little wearily. "Ben, you promise. I say the word and it all stops."

Karen answers for me. "Of course he will Beth, because I am putting him in you." We turn to look at her as she is crawling over to us. "I want to hold him as he pushes inside of you. I promise you need things to stop, they will stop."

I put my knees between Beth's legs. She parts them as I kneel between them. I lift her thighs. You can see the black base of the plug blinking, and you can hear it buzzing. Karen grabs the base, clicks off the power and starts pulling. Just a few seconds later it pops out of Beth's ass. Beth lets out a small moan.

Karen wastes no time squeezing lube in her hand, rubbing it on my hardon and point me at Beth's ass. I move forward a tad and the head of my dick slips almost entirely into her open asshole. Karen pulls me forward so I push a little more. About two inches slip in. Karen holds her to my stomach to stop me.

Karen says so softly and sweetly. "Beth, are you ok? How does it feel?"

"Wow, it's certainly different. It doesn't hurt like before. He feels Huge. I know he's not." She then giggles and looks at me. "Sorry Ben!"

"Beth it is OK! If I were huge you ladies would never let me near your bums. I am happy with what I have." I say.

Karen pushes gently on my ass. Beth sighs and moans as I push all the way in. Beth grabs my hands. "OH Wow. Don't move. I need a moment."

Karen lays down next to Beth. So with a turn of the head they are face to face. "What do you think Beth, are you ready to have Ben gently fuck your ass?"

Beth looks her in the eyes. "Stay here with me?"

"Of course sweetie." Karen says. Karen looks at me and gives me a small nod. I pull back a little and push back in.

Beth looks at me with her eyes wide. "Everything ok? Maybe you want to say a special word?" I ask.

"No. I am ok. So far so good." Beth says.

I take that as a cue to do a little more. I pull about halfway out and push back in slowly. Beth looks at Karen. "You were right. It does feel different. I feel like it's deep inside me."

Karen takes Beth's hand and pulls it down her body. Beth gives her an odd look. "Finger yourself Beth."

"What?" Beth laughs.

"Beth, finger yourself. You will feel him moving inside you." Says Karen.

I see Beth's two fingers slip in her pussy. I get so distracted watching. I almost pull all the way out. I push back in giving Beth a full in and out stroke.

Beth moans rather loud. "Oh god that is full. Please don't stop Ben."

I feel her fingers against me inside of her. Her fingers are rubbing against my head just right for a few strokes. Jesus it feels good. I need more though. I want to cum in her ass, but I need to fuck her harder.

Karen must see it on my face. "Beth, can you take a little more? I think Ben needs it a little harder to cum. If I promise to rub your clit can Ben fuck you a little harder?"

Beth giggles. "I was just going to ask him to try it a little harder."

I don't bother saying anything. I just start fucking her a little faster and a little harder.

"Oh Fuck!" She grunts as I grab her left leg tight against me and start fucking her harder. This turns her a little on her side towards Karen.

Beth is grunting and moaning as I fuck her and Karen rubs her clit. "UGH. UGH. UGH." Her hips are backing against me a bit. She gasps out. "Faster!"

I honestly don't know if she means me or Karen, but I start going a little faster. I can't stop now. "Karen I am going cum in your ass." I tell her.

Her leg actually starts trembling in my arms. She starts shrieking out. Karen clamps a hand over her mouth. Her ass squeezes me tight almost like a machine gun, squeeze release, squeeze release. That does it for me. I push into her ass one last time and cum in her ass.

I feel like blast a gallon of cum into her. I am holding tight to her leg as she shivers, and my stomach muscles spasm with each shot of cum.

It takes a moment, but I release Beth's leg and lay back on the blanket. Karen is quick to move in with the lube.

Beth sees Karen lube her fingers. Breathlessly she says. "Karen please no. I can't."

Karen rubs Beth's leg. "Ssshhh! Honey, it's ok. I am just rubbing it in. It has some numbing stuff in it. It will help?"

Beth just nods her head. Karen lifts her top cheek as Beth lays on her side. My cum is already drooling out. Karen giggles as she grabs the towel the plugs were in. "Jesus Ben you made a mess of her." She gently wipes Beth clean and relubes her fingers since most of the lube ended up on the towel.

Beth moans softly as Karen rubs in the lube. Karen pulls Beth up a bit on the blanket and holds her on her right side. She opens her left for me. I lay beside her. She smiles at me. "Now it's cuddle time. Pull the blanket over us."

I reach over and flip it over us. I am looking across Karen's chest at Beth. "Beth, are you ok? Was I too hard at the end?"

"Too hard No! At the end as my orgasm started to build everything felt amazing. I felt so full with you in my bum." Beth looks at Karen and rubs her cheek. "And this one rubbing my clit like a mad woman. Beth looks at me. Thank you Ben for being so patient with me."

"You are thanking me??? Dear god I should be thanking you and sending you both flowers later. Last night Karen let me take her Virgin Bum and tonight you let me fuck your bum too. You two deserve a thank you from me!" I say with a big smile.

Karen turns to me. "You are so sweet." She kisses me so softly. She turns to Beth. "You made me so happy tonight. I am so glad we did this."

Beth reaches out and hugs her. Things settle down a bit from there. We all just sort of relax for a few.

Beth catches my eye. She looks at Karen's nipple. Then her nipple again. Her hand comes up and she pinches her fingers together. I smile and bring up my hand. She mouthed out the words Three, Two, One. We both reach down and pinch her nipples.

Karen's eyes fly wide open. "OH FUCK!" She sees the two of us pinching and pulling on her nipples. "WOW. I guess cuddle time is over."

Beth says. "What gave you that idea." As she leans over and sucks Karen's nipple into her mouth.

Not to be out done I suck the nipple closest to me into my mouth. I nibble, chew and pull on it almost all at the same time.

Karen hisses out "Oh shit. Oh Fuck that hurts so good." She is holding each head to her chest with each hand. "Ben, I need you inside me. Please."

"I was lying here thinking about that. Karen I Love You and want to make love to you, but you said Beth needs a man too. It would be rude to leave her out. I say you both lay side by side. The one that isn't getting fucked plays with the woman that is getting fucked however she wants to, and I will swap back and forth from one beautiful sexy woman to another."

"Now he thinks he is Casanova." Beth says to Karen laughing.

"I know. He has two beautiful, naked women that want him and he thinks he is special." Says Karen.

The both start giggling. Just like that it starts pouring. I never noticed the clouds get so bad. The sky's open. It is POURING!

The girls shirk and run for the house. I am right behind them. I bolt of lightning Cracks and lights up the sky. For a split second I can see the two naked girls running for the house. At the same time I notice the neighbors in the window looking out. They definitely saw us with the lightning flash.

We get into the house, and we are all soaked. Karen looks back. "What about our stuff?"

"Feel free to go get it." I laugh. I walk to the closet and grab a few towels. I walk up to Beth and put it over her shoulders. I turn to Karen and start drying her off. Softly running the towel all over her body. She sighs and smiles at me.

I put the towel on her head for her to dry her hair, and turn to Beth. She is drying her hair. I nudge her hands away and take the towel. I repeat the process on Beth.

They both seem to have the same idea. They step up to me. Beth in front and Karen behind me. They start rubbing me dry.

Like I did for them, they crouch down to dry my legs. Beth has my hardon in front of her face. She starts softly drying me, and just stares at my hardon.

Karen comes from behind me staring at Beth. They just stare at each other for a moment. Karen reaches out and nudges Beth's hand and towel away. She points me at Beth's mouth. Beth looks at my hardon, at Karen, and back again.

Karen smiles and nods. She puts her hand on Beth's neck and nudges her forward. Beth opens her mouth and allows Karen to nudge her forward again.

"Oh Fuck!" I sigh. Beth is softly moaning with me in her mouth. Karen is softly holding her by her hair pushing her mouth up and down on me. This is just a fantasy come true.

Karen holds Beth's face and pushes her off me and kisses her. They push their tongues back and forth into each other's mouths. Beth breaks the kiss and looks up at me lust in her eyes.

She moves her mouth to one side of my dick and pulls Karen to the other. They kiss each other around the head of my dick. "FUCK!" I groan.

I reach down and grab them by their arms. They let me pull them up. Beth is up first. I kiss her hard. She moans as I kiss her. I slap her ass. "Go get on the bed."

I hug Karen to me. We kiss like we haven't seen each other in months. I break the kiss. "God you are so hot!" I say.

She giggles. "So you like having two girls blow you?"

"I love you doing it. I am ecstatic with both of you doing it. I never thought in my life I would see two women on their knees blowing me." I say.

She kisses my chest. "If we stop talking and go to the bedroom those same two women will let you fuck them."

I smack her ass. "Get on that bed. I want to fuck you while Beth plays with you."

Karen yelps and heads to the bedroom. I walk in behind her and the two of them are side by side on the bed kissing.

Fuck I am a lucky guy. I reach up, grab Karen's ankles and pull her to the edge of the bed. Pull her legs up in the air and against me. Karen looks at me a tad concerned.

She uses air quotes. "Hard is ok. No 'Taking' me like last night. I don't think I can take that two nights in a row."

I kiss her calves. "Karen, if it's too much just say the word, I don't want to hurt you."

"Ben, you would never hurt me. I know that in my heart." Karen says.

My answer is to push forward into Karen. I just groan as her warm wetness squeezes me. "Fuck you feel ssoooo Nice."

Karen sighs, and smiles at me. "Yes you do."

Beth crawls next to Karen and starts kissing Karen's neck and ear while she rubs her nipples.

Karen has her head turned away from Beth to give her access, and is sighing as she kisses her neck.

I reach up for Beth's hand. I take her hand and pull it to Karen's clit. "Beth, I need your help. Karen likes it rough, and she wanted it rough last night. Tonight she can't take it rough, she needs it to be gentle. I need you to help me make her cum by being gentle. Can you gently rub her clit while I gently make love to her?"

Beth reaches down and gives Karen a big hug. They hold each other in a fierce hug. They then start whispering in each other's ear and I can't hear them.

"Ezzie, what are they saying to each other?"

"Beth is very happy you and Karen are together and that you care so much for her. She has never known a guy to care about her, or her needs and wants during sex like you do with Karen. Beth thought when the threesome started coming together she and Karen would get fucked by you. But she thought the real fun would be with Karen. You have been so good to both of them all night she can't wait to have sex with you." Ezzie says just as they break their hug.

Beth kisses Karen softly on the lips. "Now you lay back and relax while Ben and I bring you to orgasm."

"Oh God." Moans Karen.

I keep an nice steady pace up while I fuck Karen. Since I came not that long ago I can go at this pace for a while. Beth has her fingers rubbing Karen's clit. Beth looks up at me. I look at Karen's boobs flopping around a little. I click my teeth together. Beth gives me an evil smile.

Beth moves her head to Karen's nearest nipple. I am guessing by Karen's reaction Beth at first just sucked it into her mouth. Karen just let out a soft moan.

That moan quickly turned to a hiss. "Oh you Bitch!" Karen says.

I smile. I know Beth is biting Karen's nipple

Beth just stares down at my hardon pushing in and out of Karen. "Wow." Says Beth.