A Risk Worth Taking

Story Info
An attempt to see his stepmother naked.
1.6k words
4.44
24.1k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had only recently turned eighteen when I was first introduced to Steph, my fathers latest girlfriend, and over the following two years our relationship grew, the fact she was only eight years older than me meant I looked at her more as a big sister than as a stepmother.

Steph was a fun lady, very pretty, shoulder length mousey blonde hair, average sized breasts and, in my opinion her best feature, incredibly toned legs and behind. Another fantastic attribute Steph had however was her penchance for wearing loose clothing and quite often no underwear meaning that I had often stolen a peek at her boobs while she happily cleaned the house, the word downblouse could have been invented for her.

Although these glimpses of flesh were amazing each one left me craving for more but I had no idea how to achieve this goal, that was until one morning Steph came into my room while I was still asleep, the first sprinkling of an idea beginning to form as she was just about to leave.

"Everything okay?" I asked sleepily.

"Yeah sorry hunnie I was just grabbing your dirty washing" she replied "Go back to sleep."

Sleep was the furthest thing from my mind as I noticed my morning hardness pressed against my duvet. Would it be too dangerous to try and manipulate the situation so Steph got to see my erection? Surely she'd automatically flash me right?

I laughed internally at my feeble attempt to convince myself that that's what would happen but a part of me knew I would have to see what the outcome would be.

Just over a week after my initial idea about flashing Steph I decided that the next time she came into my room I would do just that. Nothing as bold as just whipping down my pants in front of her, my plan needed subtlety, but something had to be tried.

The sound of my father leaving for work was soon followed by the opening of my bedroom door. Feigning sleep was easy. Having a fully erect penis was even easier. Timing my next move was slightly more difficult. Through partially opened eyes I saw Steph turn towards me, her arms cradling my dirty laundry, and decided now was the right time. Rolling onto my back I kicked my duvet most of the way off me exposing myself to her still feigning sleep. Her eyes were drawn to my hardness, a slight smile crossing her lips, before she quietly left my room.

There was no way she had failed to see me and the surge of electricity that raged through my groin was indescribable. I laid in bed smiling to myself.

Over the following weeks I used the same routine on Steph a few times making sure not to do it every time she entered my room in case she realised what was happening. One thing of note was the amount of time it took her to leave my room the more often she saw me.

I was still getting glimpses of nudity from her and I was sure some of those were intentional, well I liked to think they were.

"Morning sunshine" Steph said as I walked into the kitchen noticing how amazing her legs looked in a pair of pink athletic shorts.

"Morning Steph" I replied "Where's dad?"

"He's gone into work early so his weekend is clear for the wedding"

I'd forgotten that Steph and my father were spending the weekend away at a friends wedding "Oh yeah house to myself sounds good"

Steph laughed "No wild parties"

"Oh the strippers are already booked" I giggled.

"Bloody pervert" Steph said throwing a tea towel at me, her breasts swaying nicely under her loose fitting T shirt.

The weekend came and went uneventfully, I had no real plans other than listening to music, my parents arriving home late Sunday evening, I was already in bed so didn't bother getting up to say hello. One of them checked in on me but in my semi conscious state I wasn't sure who.

The sound of a car door closing woke me from slumber the following morning and I decided if Steph came into my room I was going to let her see how happy I was she was back. She did.

Rolling onto my back, the covers dislodged revealing my morning wood to her, I stretched my arms yawning fakely.

"Hiya" I said sleepily

"Good morning" she replied "You might want to move your duvet back"

I looked down and pretended to be shocked "Oh shit sorry" I lied.

Steph smiled "You do know that it's pretty obvious what you're doing?"

My heart sank "What do you mean?"

"The first time it happened I was surprised but when it started happening regularly I figured you were showing me on purpose"

I could feel my face redden "Regularly? You mean it's happened before?"

"Look" Steph said sternly "I'm happy to look if you want to show me but please don't lie to me or try to insult my intelligence"

To say I was devastated was an understatement "I'm sorry. It's just that I've seen bits of you and was desperate to see more so I figured if you saw me you might return the favour"

Steph leant forward and kissed me gently on the forehead "Maybe one day"

There was a frosty atmosphere between myself and Steph for a couple of days, luckily my father didn't notice, and I was upset at my own stupidity. I noticed too that Steph was a lot more covered up than normal.

A couple of months down the line I was in my room listening to music when Steph walked in "Hey you" she said pleasently.

"Hiya" I replied.

"Are we okay?" she asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Well I've been in here quite a few times and your duvet hasn't moved once"

"Yeah I thought it was for the best"

Steph pouted "I'm not sure I agree"

This shocked me "Do you mean you want to see it again?"

"Only if you want to show me?"

It was seconds later that my joggers and boxers were round my ankles.

"I've missed him" Steph said smiling.

"Do you want me to make him hard?"

Steph nodded her head ever so slightly.

Taking hold of my semi erect cock I slowly began to move my hand back and forth marvelling at the look in Steph's eyes.

"Can I help?" she asked.

"Yes please" I practically begged letting go of my shaft

"Oh I better no touch it" she said "But will this help?" Steph removed the black T shirt she was wearing, her firm breasts with their super hard nipples mere inches away from me.

My stroke rate increased as she gently pulled on her tits, the energy an incredible intensity.

"I'm going to cum" I said through baited breath, my hot seed exploding from the swollen head, a few drops hitting Steph on her leg.

"Oh my god" She said "That's a huge load" Steph wiped the small drops off her thigh, rubbing it between her fingers. "This has to remain our secret"

I nodded my head "Yeah of course"

Steph moved towards me and kissed me gently on the lips "Get yourself cleaned up and I'll go and make us some food"

Twice more I came for Steph, both times she gladly removed her shirt and played with her tits for me even allowing me to spray her with my juices on the second occassion. I decided the next time to ask for more. I knew it was a risk and it could ruin this amazing experience but I had to try.

"Steph?" I asked one morning shortly after my father had left for work.

"Yeah" she replied.

"Do you think I could see you naked?"

She seemed taken aback "That's a very bold question"

I decided to see how far I could take things "Look, you know how much I enjoy cumming for you and I'm pretty sure you like watching but I want to see more of you. I know I can't touch you but I really do want to see more"

Steph took my hand without speaking and lead me upstairs to my room.

"Take off your clothes" she said.

I dutifully did as I was told my cock already starting to grow.

"Make it hard for me" she said quietly.

As I began to stroke myself Steph quickly removed her top, her wonderous breasts as great as ever, then paused as if reluctant to continue, seconds later her shorts were laid on the floor next to her shirt.

Her neatly trimmed pussy was slightly swollen, her pinkness clearly visible and I marvelled at it's beauty.

"Sit on your bed" she said pushing me on the chest

Again I did as I was told.

"This can only happen once" Steph said climbing on top of me. My hardness slid into her willing hole easily as she slowly began to ride me. I could not believe that my beautiful stepmother was willingy letting me enter her. I wanted this moment to last forever but I knew that my approaching orgasm would soon end it. I grabbed Steph by the arse and drove into her with all my strength, her gasps turning guttural as her orgasm tore through her soul. The rhythm we created was frantic, two bodies entwined as one entity, any thoughts of wrongdoing pushed far from our minds as the carnal lust ravaged our very psyche. I roared in triumph as my life force erupted deep inside my stepmother, her own screams of joy matching mine, our combined wetness flooding onto my thighs. We collapsed together in a tangle of sweat, our breathing difficult to control.

"Remember this can never happen again" Steph said kissing me fully on the mouth.

I held her tightly "I'll never ever forget this"

From wanting to see more, to flashing myself, to now be slowly falling out of her most precious hole as my hardnes gradually receeded I realised it had definitely been a risk worth taking.