A Road Trip Fantasy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was taken aback by his prescient knowledge and the offer. "Thank you very much. Grazie."

"How did you know?" Jen asked the question that I was too startled to formulate.

"I made your reservations with Signore Basso, and he called back to let me know after you left him. He is a very good friend to the hotel."

"Well, grazie mille to you and Signore Basso," Jen said.

"I will have the bottle sent to your room subito."

While walking to the elevator, Jen glanced back to make sure the concierge had gone back to his desk and could not hear her. "That was a little creepy."

"A little bit, but hey, a free bottle of champagne to celebrate isn't bad."

We climbed into the elevator, and Jen leaned into me. "But now I have to wait for the champagne before I do the striptease I had planned for you."

Her arms were around my neck, and she rubbed her body against me. The softness of her breasts pressed into my chest. I encircled her in my arms and squeezed her firm cheeks to pull her even tighter to me. "Maybe I should run back downstairs and get the bottle myself."

In the end, I did not go back for the champagne. Both of our phones began to blow up with all the messages from the rest of our friends and family. It had not taken Jen's old friends from the office long to decipher the hidden meaning in the photo and now the word was rolling out in ever widening circles among our friends and colleagues back home. Some required response, others did not or could wait. Caleb's said: Give Jen my condolences. That one landed in the much later category.

Jen poured the champagne while I tipped the waiter. Then we turned off all the lights and went out onto the balcony. Lights shimmered and shifted across the water. The echoes of late night revelers reverberated off the streets below us. We were secret observers hidden in the umbra of the hotel's upper floor, or perhaps we existed in our own little bubble high above the rest of the world in our on little cocoon of darkness.

We leaned on the railing and sipped the champagne. I wrapped an arm around Jen's waist and pulled myself snug to her. "So now, maybe an even bigger question, where are you going to live when we get back to San Diego?"

Jen turned to me and gave me her challenging look. "What options do I have?"

"Well, we haven't talked about it, but especially now that you have a ring on your finger, I was hoping you might consider moving in with me."

Jen threw her head back. "Yes, now that is the question I've been waiting for the past two months. What has taken you so long?"

She turned toward me and I to her. "You always talked about moving back with your parents until you got settled with your job. Since you didn't bring it up, I didn't want to push you."

"I was bringing it up every time I complained about moving back home. You were supposed to get the hint and say I could move in with you instead. It's a little hard for me to just ask to move into your place."

"Sorry, I guess I was a bit too distracted with planning our vacation and picking out a ring and coming up with a proposal and trying to keep it all quiet." I rolled my eyes in mock exasperation, but then I softened into a smile when I looked into those gorgeous brown eyes. "I should have taken the hint. I just didn't want living together to turn into a backwards marriage proposal. I wanted you to know I wanted to marry you first." I cupped her cheek in my hand and leaned in to kiss her.

"I guess I can forgive that." We kissed again.

Her mouth was warm and moist and sweet. Our bodies moved closer together, our arms intertwined and we pulled each other close. Finally, I had to break away for a moment to avoid spilling champagne all over her back. I plucked the glass from her fingers and set both of them down next to the wall.

We locked ourselves back into an embrace. She ran her hands through my hair. I twirled her blond locks in one hand while my other crept around to the front of her dress.

She gave me a playful slap on the shoulder. "Do you think anyone can see us?"

I did not bother to look or think much about my answer. "No." I continued to massage her breast through her clothing.

Jen did not contemplate the thought much either. "Good." Her hand reached down to squeeze my crotch.

We stayed like that, kissing and caressing each other as the heat between us built. My fingers found the zipper at the back of her dress, and it made a little whirr as I pulled it down. Despite the cool of the night air, the skin of her back was warm to the touch. It took me two little twists to undo the hook to her strapless bra. In the front, I felt the cup loosen from her breast.

"Here, let me help you." Jen reached into the front of her dress, gave a little shimmy and pulled out the bra. I took it from her and tossed it through the open door, back into our room. Now when I cupped a breast in each hand over her dress, I could feel the firm swelling of her nipples through the fabric and rub them with my thumbs.

Another soft whirr of metal in the night, and my own zipper was down. Jen undid my belt buckle, and slipped a hand inside to grip my swollen member. "You're already pretty excited." Jen's lips brushed my ear as she whispered to me. "It's already a little wet down here."

"I'm always excited when I'm around you."

Her tongue flicked out against my ear. Her lips nibbled at my earlobe. "Do you know where else is wet?"

I ran my left hand down to her thigh and hiked up the back of her dress. I found only smooth bare skin. She was wearing a thong. "I think I can guess." My fingers stroked along the thin fabric that ran between her cheeks.

"Maybe we should go inside." She moved to slip from my arms, but I held her tight.

"I like it out here," I said. Instead of releasing her, I turned her to face the railing and shifted behind her. My erection pressed against the crack between those almost bare cheeks. I wrapped my arms around her belly to hug her too me and kissed the back and sides of her neck, ran my lips up to her ear and nibbled at her. My hips made little thrusts and circles against her.

Jen made little purring noises. She arched her back and reached back to hold my head to her with one hand while the other held my hands in front. As we continued grinding against one another, she lifted my arms up to her breasts. I crossed my arms about her to squeeze those soft mounds in opposite hands.

As turned on as I was, now I did start to worry about what the Italian indecency laws might be. I glanced down at the streets and waterway, but no one seemed to be looking up to our dark balcony, and the building across the next canal looked dark or had curtains drawn across the few lighted windows.

I let one hand abandon Jen's breasts so I could reach down, and free my penis from my boxers. I rubbed it up and down against her buttocks for a few strokes before pointing it down and slipping it between the slight spread of her legs. Given the uneven streets we had walked this evening, Jen had chosen short heels, but they did create enough of an angle that I rested comfortably against the moistening slit between her legs. Much like my underwear had been, Jen's was already wet.

"This is so dirty," Jen whispered.

"Since we spent the money, don't you think we need to get the most out of all our rooms."

"Yes, even though this isn't a room." Jen reached behind her to tug her thong down and to the side.

The bare skin of my penis rubbed against the bare skin of her labia. We rocked back and forth there for several more strokes. Jen's head turned side to side as she surveyed our surroundings herself. Satisfied, she leaned forward and stood on her toes. I pulled back, and this time when I thrust forward, the head of my penis stretched her vaginal opening. She was so excited, it felt as though she was filled with hot water that wanted to burn me with her desire. With two strokes, I was able to bury myself fully in her.

Once I was inside, Jen straightened and let her heels sink toward the balcony floor. I felt her hand tug down the hem of her dress in the front. I wrapped my arms back around her stomach and began slow shallow thrusts. From afar, I hoped we seemed just two lovers embracing and gazing out at the beauty of the night.

"Squeeze my tits." Jen pressed on her dress over her pubic region with one hand and pushed my hands higher with the other.

I hugged her to me and fondled her through her dress while thrusting into her from behind. Her body felt good, but the illicitness of where we were made the sex even spicier. From the warm liquid seeping from her body, I knew Jen felt the same. To control myself, I had to slow my pace. I pushed one hand into her belly and thrust into her deep as I could and held myself there. The muscles inside her twitched and gripped me. By rising up on the balls of her feet, Jen tried to rock herself up and down on the length of my penis.

"Oh, I'm so close," she moaned and then sighed. She turned in my arms to face me and pushed me toward the door. "Inside."

I did not waste time questioning. I stumbled inside to find the light switch. The glass lamps on either side of the settee gave off a warm, low light when I flicked the switch. I left the chandelier dark.

I turned back to Jennifer in time to see the red dress tumble to the floor. Her breasts stood proud and bare on her chest. Only a thin vee of navy blue lace covered her mound. While I watched her lift first one foot then the other to undue the straps to her heels, I unbuttoned my shirt and began kicking off my shoes. Before I could finish, Jen bent to pull off her panties. I fumbled with the damp front of my jeans and boxers.

Jen tossed her long hair back over her shoulders. The motion made her breasts rise and fall and then jiggle alluringly. She sashayed toward me as I finished stripping. When I stood, she was on me, arms wrapped about my neck, lips assaulting mine, breasts crushing into my chest with the firm points of her hard nipples, belly trapping my penis against it.

Somehow in that tangle of our embrace, we managed to maneuver around the chairs and coffee table to the settee. I was half pushed, half collapsed of my own volition into a sitting position, and Jen straddled me. She raised herself up so her breasts caressed my cheeks. I turned left and right trying to suck and lick her nipples. She rubbed her pelvis down my belly leaving a trail of warmth until she settled on my erection. Once my glans found her entrance, Jen swayed her hips in little circles to lower herself onto me. I arched on the settee, straining to penetrate her as deep as possible. At the same time that Jen ground her clitoris against my pelvic bone, I could feel my penis bump off her cervix.

Jen braced her hands behind my shoulders on the back of the couch and pumped up and down atop me. On each downstroke, she ground herself against me, then slid back up until I almost slipped out, and then down again along my length. We kissed until she could no longer catch her breath. I shifted down to suck her left breast and massaged her right with my hand. She had given up the long strokes and now just rocked her pelvis against mine stimulating her clitoris and churning my penis deep in her vagina. I felt her muscles tightening along my shaft just before she collapsed against my chest and cried out. Those inner muscles throbbed around me now in spasms and waves and her breath came in sharp gasps.

Jen swooned, lost in her climax. For more than a minute after, she twitched and quivered in my arms. Beneath her, I curled my pelvis in slow strokes. Each time I penetrated her to the base, she shuddered again.

Finally she sat back up and shook her head. "That was good. You got me so fired up on the balcony before, I don't think I can walk now." She rolled to her back on the couch next to me. "I think you're just going to have to fuck me here. I can't make it to the bedroom."

I lay down along the length of her body and slipped back inside of her. "I wasn't planning on going anywhere yet. I'm not done enjoying you here."

We kissed. I supported myself on my elbows above her. Her hands rubbed the stubble on my cheeks and then meandered out around my chest and back in firm caresses. "Don't go too fast though," she warned me. "I think I could be ready for another turn."

"You think I'm going to let you up again?" I laid my chest down against hers and rocked so that her breasts rubbed against my chest and my pelvis pressed against her clitoris.

"Mmm, just like that might be enough, but if you let me up, we might try some other positions."

I continued thrusting. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I liked what we were doing on the balcony."

"You want to go back out there? We could do that."

"No, but it feels good from behind."

I pretended to contemplate her offer, but we both knew the deal had already been made. "I guess maybe we could try that."

I sat back up on my knees. Jen rolled over and got up on all fours.

"Oh, you are tight like this." We were still both well lubricated, but I needed a little extra pressure to push back inside.

"Ahh, I love how it feels when you stretch me." Jen hung her head forward in a cascade of blond locks.

I grabbed her hips and found a steady rhythm. Her weight shifted and I felt her hand as she masturbated herself in time to my thrusts. I leaned forward to take hold of her breasts and kiss the back of her neck. I tried to hold back, but at that point her body just felt too good beneath me. The pressure built from the base of my penis and rose toward the tip and then the orgasm overtook me. I pulled her to me as tight as I could and ejaculated. Once it was over, I continued to thrust a few more times until I had to fall back, spent and satisfied.

"Sorry," I said as I sat back on the couch.

Jen crawled toward me and kissed me. "I love it when you lose control with me. It makes me feel so sexy."

My breath was starting to calm some. "You are very sexy."

"Lay down."

I did, and she crawled atop of me and settled her nether regions over my pubic bone. As she rocked and swirled her hips on me, I sucked one of her breasts and squeezed her ass.

"Put your fingers in me."

Her vagina was moist and slippery. I could not reach well enough to put them in far, but I slipped two fingers inside her and used them to help pump her body up and down against mine. She did not take long to reach her second orgasm of the evening.

We shifted to the side, she with her back to the settee, me close to the edge, and lay there in a tight embrace, caressing and kissing each other until she nestled her head into my shoulder. We dozed.

*****

The cold air blowing through the balcony doors roused us twenty minutes later. Jen rubbed her hands across my back. "You're getting cold."

"I'm always warm with you."

"Maybe we should get up." Then she whispered. "I hope we didn't make too much of a mess. You got rather excited."

"Says the one who went twice."

"Well, when you've got such a sexy specimen with you, you need to take advantage."

I went to close the doors and draw the curtains before joining Jen in the shower. The hot water relaxed me, and her hands soaping my body felt almost as good as when my hands lathered her body. We were both satisfied enough to just enjoy the sensations and not worry about next steps.

Every so often, I caught Jen contemplating her ring, turning it in the light, playing with it on her finger, admiring the look and feel of it on her hand. "I don't know if I'm supposed to ask, but how big is it?"

"You can ask. Just over two carats." I laughed. "Because I was vain enough to want to say it was bigger than two carats."

Jen shook her head and rolled her eyes, but her lips still looked serious. "How much did it cost?"

I thought about that for a while. "More than this vacation."

Jen's eyes got wide at that. "And how much is this vacation?"

"A lot."

Jen's brow wrinkled.

"Don't worry," I assured her. "I've saved lots. We're not going in debt. You're worth it to me. I think you're a pretty good investment."

"Now I'm going to be nervous wearing this."

I pulled her to me for a kiss. "Don't be. I can tell how much you like it. That makes me happy. I made a good choice."

"I love it because I love you, and it means I get to be your wife."

"Like I said, I made a good choice."

She looked back at the ring. "I won't be able to wear it on my finger while I'm working. I'll have to find a chain to wear it, a very thick chain."

Rings do not mix well with gloves and frequent hand washing in the hospital. We both knew that. That reality had not bothered me when I picked out the ring, nor did it bother me now. "Maybe we'll go shopping while we're here."

Jen had her naughty look back in her eyes. She took my penis in her hand. "I'm not sure I'm going to let you leave this room the rest of the trip." She glanced back at her ring. "In fact, I think I probably own you a blow job for this." She was already pumping my penis when she knelt down before me.

Despite our recent love making, my body responded. "So how many blow jobs does a ring like that buy?"

Jen cocked her eyebrows at me in warning but the impish smile still played on her lips. "Apparently a lifetime's worth." And then she took me into her mouth.

The world dissolved into the moistness of her mouth, the heat of her tongue massaging the underside of my penis, the slight pressure of her teeth, the gentle slurping sounds accompanying the suction, and the feel of her fingers around my shaft giving the illusion of deeper penetration. Her eyes remained closed as she concentrated on her task. I pushed her damp hair back out of her face. I rocked my pelvis in time to her motions and slipped a little deeper and a little deeper into her mouth.

I thought I had been done for the night, and so I was surprised by the speed at which Jen was bringing me close to orgasm. I tried to hold back. "It's okay." My voice came out more gasp than words.

Jen had to take her mouth off me, but she kept masturbating me with her hand. Now she was swirling her hand all the way to the tip to stimulate my sensitive glans. "I want to make you cum. Let yourself go." With that, she returned to sucking with even more vigor.

Coherent thought drained from my mind. I ran my fingers through her hair and gently palmed the sides of her head in my hands. At my urging, Jen's ministrations grew more vigorous. A tingling sensation began at the base of my penis, climbed up my shaft, and set my glans ablaze. "I'm cumming," I gasped and ejaculated a second later.

Jen had the opportunity to pull back, but she did not. She continued to stimulate me until I finished and my erection began to weaken in her mouth and hand.

I lifted her up by the shoulders though that may have been as much to steady myself as anything. "You are so incredible at that." I encircled her in my arms and kissed her hard and deep. When we broke the hug, I gave her my own suggestive smile. "Let's finish rinsing off, and then I might be interested in having a little something else to eat."

"Mmm, that sounds delicious to me."

"You are."

We rinsed together under the warm rain spray of the shower and toweled off with the thick, luxurious towels. On the way to the bedroom, I grabbed the bottle of lotion from the counter.

Jen threw back the duvet and the sheet and then spread herself out lengthwise in her birthday suit. Climbing on the bed after her, I straddled her legs. She tossed her hair out into a fan about her head when she lay back down.

I worked the lotion between my hands and then began to rub it into the skin of her shoulders and neck. First, I ran down her left arm and then the right. I crossed over from her wrist to belly, and worked my way up her torso. At her chest, I added an extra dollop before massaging the lotion into her breasts until their nipples stood proud. I moved south with a few swirls of lotion around the short curls of those brown-blond pubic hairs. Jen predicted my next target and parted her legs. My hands rubbed the smooth cool skin of her right inner thigh and continued down to her ankle and foot. She giggled and kicked when I stroked the bottoms of her feet but subsided when I traveled up her left leg to her calf. As I went, she spread her legs wider.