A Robbery Gone Wrong

Story Info
Siblings are screwed when two burglars show up.
10k words
3.83
19.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing about most of my stories is they go on. And on. And on again. Which is fine, but I wanted to see if I could manage a half-decent story that doesn't. Turns out I can't. So, again, this is probably too long a story; this time about what happens when two burglars find out that the home they are raiding is not as empty as they thought. This story contains reluctance - though everything is, ultimately, consensual - as well as gay sex, straight sex and incest. You have been warned. If this does not sound like your thing, please can I request that you close the story down and look elsewhere for your entertainment. Thank you.

Harry woke, suddenly. He couldn't figure out why, but - in his half-asleep state - he had been convinced that he had heard a strange sound coming from his younger sister's bedroom.

Not, he quickly realised, the usual sounds that came from Ellie's bedroom, mind. Yes, there had been a gasp, but it had sounded like...

Harry tried to ignore it and go back to sleep. He had been dreaming about Louisa, a perky little blonde from university who had taught Harry all about the things that happen when a boy and a girl love each other very much - or, at least, wanna fuck. It had been a nice dream, Harry knew. His hard-on was testament to that.

But he couldn't go to sleep. In his head, he kept hearing that weird gasp from Ellie's room and, the more he repeated the sound in his head, the more it had sounded like a cry that had been cut off in its prime.

He tried, again, to ignore it, but found it impossible. It was likely his sister was playing with herself and had failed to completely keep the noise down. Only...it hadn't quite sounded like that...

"Fuck it," Harry muttered as he got out of bed. The light on his alarm clock told him it was just after midnight. "I'll just stand outside the door. If she is frigging herself, I'll hear and then everything will be fine and maybe I can get some fucking sleep!"

Harry padded out into the hallway in his boxers, which was all he ever wore to bed. Of course, when Louisa was over, he didn't even bother with those! But it was two days to Christmas and Uni had let out. Ellie was similarly finished for the holidays at college, where she was a few months from taking about seventy A-levels.

He stood outside his sister's door and put his ear to it. He couldn't hear anything at first and so he assumed he had been mistaken. His parents were away on a cruise around Scandinavia for Christmas, leaving Harry and Ellie alone during the holidays for the first time, so it couldn't have been them.

Harry shrugged. Maybe his sister had been masturbating, had gotten off, and was now sleeping. That sounded like a plan. Harry gripped his erection through his boxers and decided to go back to bed, wank off and then, perhaps, he could get back to...

There it was again. Not a gasp - not as such. More a moan. But not a sex moan. Harry had some experience with sex moans from Louisa and had heard his sister getting herself off in the bathroom earlier that night. This moan was not like that.

And then he heard the voice.

"You said it would be empty, you fuckwad," the voice hissed.

"It should have been," came a reply that was not quiet. It was a voice Harry vaguely thought he recognised, but he dismissed this thought as he awoke, fully, to the realisation that there were at least two strange people in his sister's bedroom. The moan he had heard suggested that they were preventing her making a noise, which - along with their conversation - further suggested that she had not invited them in.

"Quiet, you fucking wanker," hissed the first voice again.

"Why?"

"Because, dickhead," the first voice hissed back, "she was going to cry out. That suggests that maybe she's not alone in this place. For fuck's sake," the voice continued, "you've really fucked this one up, Jay."

"Sorry, Tee," came the reply, a little quieter.

Something in the back of his mind tried to catch Harry's attention, but he ignored it. It was now clear that two - at least two - males were in his sister's room and they weren't expected.

What Harry did next was both the bravest and the stupidest thing he'd ever done. The house was a bungalow, so there were no creaky stairs to go down. In the kitchen, just a few dozen steps away, there were pans, knives and his father's beloved barbecue fork with the huge prongs that were impressive, but impractical. In the bathroom were an uncountable number of sprays, spritzers and other things he could spray in the faces of the intruders. Hell, in his room he had an old cricket bat.

Harry got none of these things. Even the thought of calling the police never occurred to him until much later. Instead, unarmed and alone, he burst into his sister's room, yelling out "who the fuck are you?"

He got two steps into the room before he realised that only one intruder was in front of him, one arm pulling Ellie's own arms behind her and the other hand tight across her mouth, preventing her from crying out. The intruder wore a full-face balaclava that exposed his eyes, a dark, brown nose and thick, dark lips and nothing more. He was a little taller than Ellie's own six feet and built very muscly indeed.

Harry didn't have time to turn before hot pain burst across the back of his head and his vision went swimmy and filled with flashing lights.

"Another one?" The first voice - Tee - was hissing in fury.

"Sorry, Tee" repeated Jay, who came up behind Harry and pinned him in a mirror image of how Tee was holding Ellie.

"Anyone else at home," Tee asked, staring at Harry. "Don't lie to me, fucker, or I'll break her pretty little neck." To emphasise his point, Tee forced Ellie to her knees and twisted her head around a little. The look of pain and terror in Ellie's eyes convinced Harry this was serious.

He still wanted to lie, but realised there was little point. If there had been someone else in the house, the shout he had given on entering the room, not to mention the noise of his being struck across the head would likely have sent them in here to investigate.

Harry couldn't speak with the hand across his mouth, so he simply shook his head.

"OK," Tee said, in a more normal voice and hauled Ellie back up. "I'm gonna release your gob then," he hissed in her ear. "But I warn you not to make a fucking sound or you'll regret it for however long I let you live. Understand?"

Ellie, still frightened, nodded. Tee removed his hand from her mouth, tentatively. Ellie made no sound beyond a whimpering sob. Tee said nothing about it.

The thing in the back of Harry's mind started waving flags, beeping horns and whistling to try and get his attention, but he was either too dazed, or (more likely) too distracted to notice it.

It was his sister who was distracting him. Like Harry himself, Ellie was sleeping in only a simple garment - in her case a nightdress with Stitch from Lilo and Stitch on the front of it. Harry recognised it as the one he had bought for her when he had last seen her, back in October, when he had made an unexpected visit home for the weekend to join the family in celebrating her 18th birthday.

What he hadn't realised was just how the nightdress was a little too small so that, whilst it - barely - covered the essentials, it was too tight across the breasts, stretching the material a little and emphasising their shape. This had the added, unintended, consequence of pulling the nightdress up at the front to a height that was only just below scandalous.

Harry loved his sister, obviously. But he had never really noticed her before. Now, with her almost scantily dressed in front of him, he could truly appreciate her beauty. She was tall, thin, lithe, athletic and had features that could put the most glamorous models to shame. Indeed, she had modelled for a time when she was younger, but had stopped about a year ago for reasons she had never vocalised - at least, not to him.

He remembered the visit in October. He remembered, especially, the day they had spent lounging in the small, indoor sauna their father had had installed the previous year and how her swimwear was just that little too revealing to be polite. He also remembered, with only a hint of shame, how he had used the images of his sister in her bikini (especially that tiny little black one she had worn on the Sunday morning) on nights when Louisa did not come around.

The urgent part of his brain that had been trying, unsuccessfully, to get his attention finally gave up knocking on the door of his consciousness and decided to leave a note, instead: Sorry you were out when I called. Please feel free to give me some fucking attention when you've stopped perving at your sister. Yours, very sincerely, You.

"Now, this is a little unfortunate," Tee hissed again, dragging Harry back to the present. "You see, this place was supposed to be empty." Tee pointed at Harry and his sister. "So, what an unfortunate surprise to discover you two here."

Ellie spoke through her quiet sobbing. "Our parents are away," she admitted, "but Harry and I wanted to stay here for Christmas. We both arrived yesterday."

"FUCK," Tee said in a more normal voice - albeit a loud one. "What the fuck are we gonna do with you two, huh?"

Harry squirmed his mouth free from Jay's none-too-forceful grip. "What do you want," he asked.

"What?"

"You came here for a reason," Harry said, logically. "What is it? If we let you have it, or tell you where it is, you can go and that would be the end of it."

"Bullshit," Tee whispered. "You're not gonna just let us go, like that."

"Why not," Harry said. "You've threatened my sister already. You can clearly overpower us - just fucking look at us! We're both trapped here. Tell me what you're after, we'll let you know where it is and you can go. I promise we won't call the police on it. Just...don't hurt her again."

Tee seemed to consider this for a moment. "Suppose," he replied, "I were stupid enough to trust you on this. What about your parents when they get back? They might call the cops and then we're back to square one."

"But our parents aren't back until after New Year's," Harry replied. "That's nearly two weeks in which we'll be destroying whatever forensic evidence there is as part of our daily routine, making it harder for anyone to catch you. And," he finished, "if they did manage to find you, breaking and entering is a much lighter sentence than a double murder."

"He's got a point, Tee," Jay said from behind him.

"Shut up, you moron," Tee hissed. "I said no fucking names!"

"Sor-ry," Jay replied in the sarcastic tones of a twelve-year-old girl who has been told off by her mother for stepping in a puddle of mud.

Tee considered the point for another moment. "Alright," he agreed. "We're here for whatever we can get hold of to sell. Nice TV's, jewellery, game systems, PC's, that sort of shit."

"Oh," Harry said. "You're kinda out of luck then. The big TV's mounted to the wall, though Ellie and I have our own," he nodded towards a 32" LG on Ellie's night-stand as an example. "Mum and dad probably have the nice jewellery with them, though I can show you where they keep it in case there's anything they've left behind. Dad has a laptop for work, but it's encrypted and I don't know the password for it. Which leaves the PS4 in my room."

" A PS-fucking-four? What is this, 2007?"

"Sorry," Harry replied, "I left the PS5 in my digs at Uni."

"What the fucking actual fuck," Tee moaned. "Fuck," he continued, "I knew this was a fucking mistake, Jay!"

"No names, remember," Jay said, nonchalantly. It was clear to Harry that Jay was less concerned about the lack of things for the two of them to purloin than his associate. In fact... what was that?

Jay still had Harry in a tight grip by the arms, even if he had allowed Harry to get his mouth free. Harry was pinned up against Jay's body and Harry could feel something thick and hard against the small of his back. It didn't take a genius to figure it out; Jay was pressing his erection into Harry's body from behind.

"Shut it, fuckwad," Tee hissed back. "The question is, what the fuck do we do now?"

"Leave us alone and find somewhere else to rob," Ellie suggested.

"No can do," Tee replied. "We've been casing this place for a couple of days. It's the only place we were considering, once we saw your parents putting the cases in the car yesterday. A sure-fire indication that a holiday was coming up."

"So, what, then," Harry said. He tried to move away from Jay's bulging erection in his back, but Jay simply pulled him back again, pressing the hard tool in closer.

"I say we have a bit of fun," Jay muttered in his ear. "I gotta say, you look cute in those shorts!"

"Fuck you," Harry said in reply.

"No thanks," Jay replied. "Not really my thing. I'd much rather fuck you," he finished.

"What do you mea...oh." Harry internally blamed the sucker-punch to the back of his head for his being slow on the uptake.

"Mmm," Jay moaned and, using the spare hand that was no longer covering Harry's mouth, he caressed Harry's butt. "Nice pair of buns you've got there."

"Get. Your. Hands. Off. My. Arse," Harry said, emphasising each word.

"Now, now," Jay said. "You don't know what you're turning down."

"I don't care," Harry replied. "I'm not gay."

"Don't have to be gay," Jay replied. "I don't consider myself gay. Bi, maybe, but I'm not picky. I just love shoving it up the arse. Man, woman - whatever."

"Fuck off," Harry said.

"Jay's got a point," Tee said from behind Harry's sister. "I do like a nice arse myself. And this," here Tee used his own spare hand to grip Ellie's butt, roughly, "is one fucking nice arse. I reckon it would look lovely wrapped around my big dick. What do you think, sweetheart?" Tee pushed his own crotch into Ellie's back. A look of wonder and surprise crossed her face. It was just there for a moment, but Jay - who had been looking out for it - spotted it instantly.

"She likes what you're packing, Tee," Jay said.

"No, I don't," Ellie protested.

"You say that, dear girl," Jay said, "but if you mean it then you should sue your face for slander, because I saw that look. Tee's got himself a nice, big, thick, juicy cock between his legs and you felt it; I know you did. And your face said you wanted it, so don't lie to me, girl. I ain't stupid."

Tee pushed himself against Ellie again, his hand no longer on her butt-cheeks, so that she got the full impact on her behind. That look of surprise crossed her face again and, in her mind, she could begin to imagine just how far inside her that wonderful feeling cock could get. Much further than the tiny prick her ex-boyfriend had been packing, that was for certain. She shook her head to clear it, but she was far, far too late.

"Gotcha," Jay grinned. "Ever had it up the arse, babe?"

Ellie shook her head.

"An anal virgin," Tee said. "Fuck, but I love to break a new arse in!"

"Me, too," Jay agreed, pushing his own tool against Harry's butt. "Does he seem up for it," he asked, indicating Harry.

"I dunno," Tee replied, "I think he's coming round to it."

"Oh, yeah," Jay said. "We gonna have some fun tonight!"

"You touch my sister and I'll break your fucking neck," Harry hissed.

"I ain't gonna touch her," Jay said. "That's more Tee's thing. Or, at least, he's not really into guys, whereas I'm less choosy, like I said. But don't worry," he continued, "Tee won't do anything she don't want him to. Rape ain't our thing. We might push it. Hard," he added, thrusting his crotch into Harry's buns, "but we always gets permission first."

"You won't get permission from us," Harry retorted.

"Tee's on his way, already," Jay murmured in Harry's ear. "Look. Look at your slut sister. She's practically drooling, imagining Tee's big nine-incher rammed deep inside of her. Look!"

Harry looked and was dismayed to see Jay was right. Tee was rubbing his cock up and down her back and her butt and Ellie's eyes were fluttering. A slight moan came from her and, at that moment, everyone in the room knew she was lost.

"Ell..." Harry moaned, his dismay clear to everyone.

Tee continued to grind his erection over Ellie and, as was to be expected, the friction of this moved the hem of the nightdress up and down with his hips. It was quickly clear to Harry - whose attention was riveted to the hem of the nightdress - that Ellie was wearing no underwear. The occasional glimpse of pubic hair made that clear.

It also made things hard for Harry - in more than one sense of the word. Despite himself, despite being disgusted with himself, he was getting turned on by the sight before him and, soon, he was tenting his shorts.

"Well, well, well," Tee smirked. "It seems that big brother has the hots for his slut sister. Look at that boner!"

Ellie opened her eyes and saw, with wonder, that Tee seemed to be correct. The tent in Harry's shorts was unmistakeable.

Harry shook his head in denial. "No. You're wrong," he said, trying to sound convincing and failing miserably.

"Well, you've got a big stiffy growing in your pants, boy," Tee said. "Unless it's Jay's big dick on your arse that's turning you on?"

Harry shook his head again. "Definitely not," he said, sounding only a little more convincing this time.

"Well, whatever it is," Tee said, "it seems you're gonna be joining the party."

"What party," Harry asked, unknowingly winning the Ellie Award for Dumbest Question Of The Decade.

"We're gonna have us all some fun, like Jay said," Tee replied. "And that starts with having your naked sister blow me." The words were barely out of his mouth - to shocked gasps from both Harry and Ellie - when Tee grabbed the hem of Ellie's nightdress and yanked it off her. Suddenly, she was stood, completely naked, in the middle of the room.

Ellie tried to cover herself, but her small arm and tiny hand could not cover her breasts properly, even though these were not exactly huge. Her other hand did a reasonable job of covering her mound.

"Stop that! Leave her alone," Harry cried out when he finally woke up from his stunned reaction to seeing his sister naked before him. He squirmed in Jay's grip, but was unable to escape. Jay, almost nonchalantly, lifted one of Harry's arms right up behind him and the pain of his arm and shoulder being wrenched to near breaking point was enough to knock any more thoughts of escape clean out of Harry's head.

Tee, meanwhile, had no intention of stopping. With a practised movement, he unbuttoned the fly of his jeans, unzipped them and pushed them down his legs. He wasn't wearing underwear (Tee believed they just got in the way of his fun, plus he liked the sensations on his dick from rubbing against the denim) and his large, brown member sprang up. Ellie had moved a little, meaning that Harry could see the impressive tool in all its glory. "Holy fuck," he whispered.

"Told you it was nice," Jay hissed in his ear. "Mine ain't quite so big, but it'll still give you what you need.

"Not a fucking chance," Harry insisted.

"Oh, I think you will," Jay replied. "Tee can be very...persuasive. Course, so can I. But Tee's the master at it. Just you watch," he continued, almost companionably. "Watch as your slut sister does everything Tee tells her to do. Watch as she takes Tee in her little mouth and then her little pussy and then her little arse and begs him for more."

"I don't believe you," Harry said, in a voice not much above a whisper. The truth was that Harry did believe him and (tell the truth and shame the devil), Harry wanted to watch her do it.

Jay simply smirked down Harry's ear. A small dribble of spittle flew into Harry's ear, wetting it and he tried, unsuccessfully, to dry it on his shoulder.