A Rocking Hot NND 2021

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Bonnie walks by me, then each of the women in single file about five feet apart, I undress them. Donna is last in line, and I move quickly to my second spot as the line of naked women disappear into the racks of clothes.

Reappearing in front of me, I redress all of them and move to spot number 3. Seeing them enter the nearby changing room sparks my interest, and I'm rewarded as they change clothes quickly and approach. Judging by the movement of their breasts, all underwear is gone. Not that it matters as I undress them quickly once again before moving to spot 4, but their change of outfits seems mysterious.

At my penultimate spot, the women appear once again from behind the racks of clothes and I dress them. The next spot will be tricky, so I have to move fast. Practically running down the escalator, I stop at the bottom, and wait to head back upstairs. When Bonnie appears at the top, I put my feet on the moving steps.

As I move up, the women appear in reverse order. And this time, their men have joined them. If the store security wasn't aware of us earlier, we're about to ensure they don't miss us.

"Everyone wants to get naked. Just do it." Donna tells me, and I oblige.

After she moves down past me, now naked, I undress all the couples. Looking back, I watch as they effortlessly step off the escalator and walk straight toward the exit doors leading to the parking lot outside where their cars should be located.

As I reach the top of the escalator, I find Bonnie waiting. In her hands is a small makeup mirror.

"Ready to join us?" She asks.

"Sure." I reply with a nervous gaze into her eyes.

Looking to my right, I see an employee standing at the cashier station closest to the escalators. Looking at her, then looking at my now naked wife, I shrug my shoulders and stare into the mirror Bonnie holds before me.

As we step onto the escalator together, totally unclothed, I look back at the cashier. Getting a nod of approval from her, Bonnie and I stand together and enjoy the leisurely trip down to the first floor.

As we walk confidently to the exit doors, I can see customers have lined up along the racks of clothes to enjoy our little fashion show. My nervous energy carries me like a cloud through the store and outside where we find our group. As we give high fives and hugs, I get everyone dressed. There's one slight problem.

"Hey, the clothes I just put back on you are the ones you put on in the changing room. Isn't that shoplifting?" I ask.

"Don't worry. I planned for that." Bonnie tells me.

Leading us back inside, I hear the groans of disappointment from the witnesses to our runway show. Back upstairs, the women change back into their original clothes. At the top of the escalator, Bonnie and Donna stop me. As we let the other couples walk by, I undress the ladies one more time, but leave the men dressed.

Hearing claps of approval from downstairs as the first couple makes their way outside once again, I undress both Bonnie and Donna. With my arms around each of them, we squeeze together and head down the escalator together.

As we walk down the aisle to the approving stares of several people, we exit the building for the final time. It's then I discover our day has apparently come to an end. In the parking lot, I'm unable to redress any of the women.

"Well, that's all folks, I guess." I tell everyone.

Since the men are dressed, they're able to get their women into their respective cars, but Donna is left stranded.

"Come on Donna, we'll get you home, then come back for the car." Bonnie tells her.

"That's alright, I got a rideshare over here. Originally, I wanted to ride home with you, but with me being the only one naked." Donna explains.

As we depart the mall, I'm lucky enough to have two naked women in the car. Driving toward the setting sun, I am hopeful July 14, 2022, has similar surprises. But for now, Bonnie, Donna, and a certain pool beckon.

12