A Roll in the Hay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gilman said, "You first."

"How gallant. We have five minutes to get in and out and dressed. Mom's waiting. Let's shower together -- not a lot is going to happen in three minutes."

Surprisingly when Gilman asked could he soap her tits (he actually said breasts) Paris turned and pulled her shoulders back. He stared.

While he was transfixed she looked down and said, "God, you'll never be putting that in me."

"Relax baby," Gilman said beginning to soap her. "You have shower water in your eyes and that is magnifying what you see."

Gilman was out first and finished drying first. Paris had stood facing him and as she was toweling her back Gilman reached forward and deliberately ran a finger deeply between her legs and slowly pulled a finger up her furrow. She didn't flinch or say a word. She just stared, her eyes dark and deep. And just as Gilman brought that finger to his nose and sniffed, Paris slowly ran her tongue tip over her top lip and two wipes with the towel after that said, "Come on, let's dash. I'll do my hair and make up during the ride into the city. Catch me in the right mood and I'll not object you putting that thing into me."

"Are you in the right mood four or five times a day?"

"You fucking optimist," she barked. "Get you ass out of here."

Reg listened gravely as in a faltering voice that grew stronger his daughter delivered the bad news, his wife holding on to Paris grimly and surprisingly looking at him with affection rather than pity. His wife's reaction caused his eyes to water, not the bad news.

"Well?" Paris asked, waiting for some reaction from her father when she'd finished and silence followed.

"That was beautifully delivered darling."

"B-b-but for the rest of your l-l-life...." Maggie, sobbed, unable to continue.

Reg laughed. "Oh come on you two. A guy who busted two hips in a car accident eight months ago visited me when he came through the ward five days ago and told me what to expect."

"Dad, you basted," Paris yelled. Only quick reaction from Gilman diverted the slap from her aimed across her father's mouth. Maggie began crying almost hysterically.

Nursing staff came running.

"Cuddles, get those two women out of here for five minutes until they settle down."

"Yes Reggie darling, anything you say," said the senior nurse scowling at the misbehaving women.

Gilman grinned at Reg. "Once a bastard, always a bastard."

"I've always had fun winding up women and I'm not about to stop," Reg smiled. "Nice to have you back home Gilman. Mags had told me you were helping out."

"The attraction is Paris, not your predicament," Gilman said straight-faced.

"Now who's the bastard? Look, when I come home could you get some of the guys organized on a visiting roster. I'll become bored stiff having only women visit."

"Yep, anything else?"

"I have no objection to you plugging Paris. She's become too much of a tomboy, so needs to be reminded why she is a woman. Fetch them back in here please."

On the drive home after the women finally talked themselves out about the despicable way Reg had allowed Paris to go on with her presentation of the bad news Maggie asked, "What do you really think Gilman?"

"He'll be the world's worst patient when he's home and practically bed-ridden."

Maggie sighed and said she wanted Gilman to tell her something she didn't know.

Gilman, who was driving, tapped his fingers on the steering wheel and both women waited, showing their curiosity.

"Well we have to think of Reg and his environment. He's spent his whole life at the orchard and the trees are going into hibernation. I reckon we leave it to the outside people to do what they think they have to do with Reg and then as winter drifts into spring we guys and perhaps with the help of past and present local football post-injury specialists start bringing him on in rhythm of the sap rising in the trees. By the time harvesting is in full swing Reg will be stomping around giving orders and checking packing quality as if nothing has happened. That is bound to happen anyway, but if we get Reg thinking this way perhaps his progress will be faster than even he expects."

"Bejesus," Maggie said. "My boy, you are worth your weight in gold. You have me believing in you."

Paris piped up from the back seat: "Instead of taking animal science at university pal you would have been a natural in philosophy."

"We had many lecturers on theory about how animals think and what they think."

"Dogs and cats to some degree, elephants too, but other animals?"

Gilman said softly, "Maggie you doubter, how do cows know to begin to move towards the gate in their field just prior to milking time when the milkers have yet to make their move?"

They drove along quietly, each person deep in thought.

They were chatting again by the time they arrived home. Maggie decided to spend all next day in the city looking for things to make their bedroom brighter for Reg, to buy a TV set for the bedroom and to look around for things that would make life easier for the patient. "I want you to come with me love."

"No, take Gilman. I want to go stumping."

"Go with your mother Paris. She's asked you because she wants an informed second opinion and she wants your company."

After a brief pause Paris said to Maggie she'd like to accompany her.

Gilman's mind was racing. "Look, leave at 6:00 and have breakfast with Reg. He'd like that change of routine. Sneak in some real food. He seems to have special status so you'll probably get away with that. As he's on that special wheelchair with both legs up you probably will be invited to breakfast in the staff room."

"No, I don't think..."

"Mom, it's a great idea. Let's do it."

That evening Gilman went outside with his cell phone and the local phonebook and made twenty calls, not only to immediate neighbors but to guys he knew were old pals of Reg's.

CHAPTER 2

Half an hour after Maggie and Paris had left to breakfast with Reg, heavy machinery began arriving at The Jenks' Family Orchard. It included diggers, plows to break in virgin land and farmers arrived on their tractors with machinery including harrows to condition top soil. It was too late to plant grass as the first snows would arrive soon.

A little later, providing a service overlooked by Gilman when he'd phoned around the previous evening, came women to set up a field kitchen down at the end of the orchard overlooking the five acres development block that already looking a bit like a battle ground.

A truck arrived from the local rural supplies depot with two huge round concrete pipes plus a crew to build a concrete dick to complete the culvert as a vehicle crossing at the narrowest part of the swamp to be drained.

Meanwhile at the hospital a newspaper photographer arrived and asked Maggie and Paris to wheel Reg outside so she could take a photograph of the three of them with the hospital wing in the background. She wouldn't say why the newspaper wanted the photograph and the ward manager and charge nurse just grinned and lied they had no idea but it was obviously 'therapeutic' judging but Reg's huge grin. Well, the photographer was teasing him in a very sexy manner but above all he was outside at last.

* * *

Maggie spotted it first: a tall plume of black smoke coming from their property.

"Bejesus, our house in on fire."

"I don't think so," Paris said, hitting the gas pedal. "The angle is wrong from here and it's certainly not the packing sheds or the pickers' accommodation."

They found smiling men removing cakes of mud deposited from multiple wheeled heavy vehicles on the concrete driveway to the house. The team included Gilman who looked weary but happy.

He sauntered over to them and said, "It's all done."

Maggie asked suspiciously, "What's all done."

He jumped into the back seat of the SUV and said to Paris to drive down to the creek.

"Ah, you're burning the stumps we've gotten out with an accelerant."

"Something like that."

They drove with Gilman winding them up with short sentences such as, "We've been busy" and "You're going to like it."

"Ohmigod!" Paris yelled, the first to see the entire five acres ready to lie fallow over winter."

"Bejesus," Maggie said. She began wailing and clutched Paris who also began crying.

Sighing, Gilman slipped out of the vehicle.

That night when Gilman was almost asleep he heard Paris say, "Are you awake?"

"Yeah, only just."

"You've been a good boy. Here, suck this."

Knowing it was Paris and not your ordinary Saturday babe, Gilman sucked thinking she'd turned her ass to him. He dreamingly sucked and slithered over it wondering if he'd get his ears boxed if he attempted to ring her when an upright nipple popped into his mouth. He attempted to swallow it whole.

"That's enough," she giggled. "Gawd, you almost swallowed me whole you randy beast. Mom's paying for a room at the Tower Hotel for tomorrow night. I'm taking you out to dinner and then you can fuck me if that appeals."

Gilman's eyes widened in the gloom and she laughed and said she could see the whites of his eyes. "When did you last get it in?"

"About a month ago in a night of debauchery and then I was blackballed out of university."

"Oh, the Chaplain's daughters. I've heard about that. It's been longer than that for me and I'm really wanting it."

"Okay, I'll make sure I ram it all the way home."

* * *

Understandably, Gilman wanted to take Paris on the floor in front of her mother when she entered the living room. Her tits were pulled up by a decent bra, her back dress was way too short, her hair was piled high like a princess and she had full make-up on with bright lipstick. Legs, lips, tit, wide-eyes and cunt flashed in mix behind his eyes and lust roared through his body, yanking his dick to full erection in a flash. Stifling an expected outbreak of panting, he said, "Holy fuck Paris. You'll need to place me in handcuffs and leg chains and keep a bucket of ice water handy. You are gorgeous. Washed up you really are beautiful."

Maggie smiled with deep satisfaction and apparently decided not to growl at the use of blasphemy in her house.

Paris blushed and wrung her hands awkwardly.

Her mom said gravely, "Either thump him or kiss him Paris; there is no other choice."

Gilman stood rigid as she kissed him and he kissed her back. He knew right then if he had relaxed he would have flipped out a tit and embarrassed everyone, including himself. He'd been lying about her beauty of course, as mother and daughter would have wanted to hear him say that, perhaps not expecting it. She wasn't beautiful and probably just scrapped in to be called attractive -- bare-skinned that is. Her teeth were uneven and her jaw undershot slightly and the freckles made a mess of her face -- but her nose was cute and her eyes could hold a guy's gaze and looked trustworthy. Paris's hands were callused and the backs of her hands and lower arms scarred from excessive orchard work and doubtless being left unprotected despite her mom's pleas. The fingernails -- they'd pass for a guy's fingernails.

Gilman was equally critical of himself. He knew his female relatives including his mom thought he had a wow of a smile but he knew he was no looker for a poster, although his body was great because he worked on it. Paris's legs were a little too short and her thighs were, ahem, a little thick at the tops. But other than that she was great. By shape alone her breasts caused most guys to take a second look, and that was saying something.

Actually Paris's attraction for him went beyond looks. She had a foul mouth but he'd listened to her sing like a lark. Although she'd whack a guy without thinking of the consequences he'd seen her fuss over her rather aloof dog Dawn when it had caught a splinter between its toes. Paris extracted the foreign object tenderly, cooing at the dog until the devoted canine was licking her face and quivering like a jelly. That girl had a heart of gold and he'd trust her with his life and she'd probably save him. Yeah, great girl really, not like some of that treacherous bitches at university acting as if they thought they were movie stars. He still couldn't get it out of his head how she'd taken on those tree stumps alone, assuming her dad would have expected that of her.

* * *

Dinner had been great and towards the end Paris's voice had become a little husky and her leg kept brushing against his calf. She was ready.

"Want to go for a walk to the river when we leave here?"

She nodded and he swept away the frustration that had flashed into her eyes by saying, "Just kidding." She moved in her chair restlessly and although she was sitting opposite him Gilman thought he'd caught a whiff of arousal.

As soon as he'd closed the hotel room door and turned to her she was all over him. Gilman allowed her to see his wolfish grin used to bring aroused women to their knees. But Paris just unfastened his shirt buttons and pushed it over his shoulders. She when placed her cheek against his wide and almost hairless chest and sighed, "Oh Gilman, how I've longed to do this. Then that spot on his chest suddenly felt damp -- she was crying! To his horror Gilman felt his hard-on melt to little more than matchbox size. Perhaps super matchbox size. Not knowing what to do he rubbed her back and heard her say, "Oh, that's gorgeous." Bewildered, he asked himself weren't they going to fuck?

"Feel my pussy, feel my pussy. Finger my pussy," she mewed.

Gilman felt more confident. Fingers up the spout and his dick would be back rampant. But just at that moment a huge dinga-ling-ding sounded all around them and a voice over a speaker sounded. "This is an emergency, please evacuate the building. This is an emergency, please evacuate the building."

"Fuck," Gilman roared. "They've spoilt our night. What a crap place this hotel is."

"Gilman you idiot, quit posturing. I smell smoke. Let's get out of here."

Gilman said he hadn't heard an explosion so it was unlikely to be an instant inferno. "Get dressed, grab your things. We're going home."

"Gilman, you're acting irresponsibly."

"You're wasting time woman. Do it and let's go."

Dressed and packed Paris ran for the elevator.

"Paris, come back, they elevators are automatically switched off as possible fire traps. The fire will probably be spreading in the kitchen. Let's go to the far end of this corridor and down the fire escape there."

"You don't know what you're saying Gilman. Look at these people running to the stairs."

"Yeah, running towards the fire. Trust me Paris, come on."

Paris opened her mouth to protest but suddenly the guy had thrown her over his shoulder and was carrying both their overnight bags in his free hand. Who the hell did Gilman think he was, a fire safety officer morphing into Superman?

"Fucking lemmings," Gilman puffed as they reached the fire escape with no one else around them. They scuttled down the three flights a little awkwardly and reached the ground.

Paris kissed him and thanked him for acting rationally, bravely and compassionately.

"Compassionately?"

"Yes, although I was panicking and disobeying you, you didn't wallop me into submission."

"Thanks babe, just remember who's boss next time. Here are the keys to the SUV. Fortunately we are in the open parking lot. Stay there while I report to the hotel staff we have evacuated and are going home."

Gilman went to the front of the building where fire crews had already arrived and were rushing into the hotel with hand fire extinguishers. A fire chief spoke into a loudspeaker, "Everything is under control folk -- the fire from the kitchen has spread through the restaurant and into the lobby. You people up on the roof come to the ground via the external fire escapes. Everyone report to the hotel fire marshals across the street from the main hotel entrance."

Gilman reported to the marshal.

"Where's Miss Jenks."

"Waiting for me in our vehicle. We're going home."

The 180lb woman said, "Bring her to me. She's going nowhere until I confirm her ID and that she's not injured.

"We've had our trial honeymoon disrupted and she's emotional distraught. I'm taking her home. If you don't like it, tough."

"Listen buster..." The woman saw Gilman's eyes harden and his shoulders square. "Um, just call me tomorrow. Here's my card. When we are back to normal we'll offer you two nights in one of our honeymoon suites."

"Thanks. You are a real sweetie," Gilman said, kissing the surprised official and then loping off.

Paris said, "That was my worst fuck ever, even worse when Freddie Andrews doused me with two premature ejaculations before we had my pants off and he then went home mortified."

"I'll make it up to you one day soon, I promise," Gilman said, thinking of two complimentary nights in the honeymoon suite.

They arrived home feeling bushed so went to their respective beds.

Next morning -- Sunday -- Gilman left at 8:00 to attend a family gathering to celebrate an aunt's sixtieth birthday that was to begin with a church service. Paris had earlier decided not to go as she was behind with her chores. Gilman found her down at the packing shed preparing raspberry pulp sufficient for three 100-jar runs of jam once the jars had been sterilized and loaded on to the conveyor table.

"Sorry about last night," he smiled lightly. "All in all it was a washout. You must have been devastated."

Paris wiped her brow, welcoming the rest after non-stop action for almost two hours.

"Actually I found it memorable, something I'll never forget -- the restaurant meal and you revealing you possess heroic qualities."

"I what?"

"When the first alarm went off I visualized the tragic Hotel de Paris fire and panicked whereas you calmed me, logically what you thought was our best evacuation option and bundled me along with you, ignoring what you had called 'The lemmings'."

"Oh come on, anyone could have figured out that evacuation route."

"But no one else on our floor or apparently other floors did that, did that?"

Looking at his shoes Gilman said, almost shyly, she could think what she wanted to think. "At least I got you home safely and that's what I wanted and what your parents will have wanted."

Before she could reply her mother arrived, in her dressing gown and looking haggard. She kissed Gilman and went around behind the bottling line to hug and kiss Paris. Maggie said quietly, after you two left last night I remembered no one had collected the mail so I walked out to the gate and cleared the box. There was a letter from the hospital officially advising alterations would have to be made here before Reg could come home. In the meantime he would be released to live in a hospital ancillary facility for which rent was payable. The officious bitch that led the inspection wrote that I didn't seem to understand the seriousness of Reg's rehab and that it would be a little like bringing a new baby home."

Paris hugged her and said that would have being a communications problem, the official not understanding her mom could become flippant under stress.

"The bitch looked daggers at me when I said Reg would soon be up on his beloved tractor."

"Oh mom," Paris wailed and even Gilman looked dismayed.

Maggie intoned what she remembered of the requisitions.

Gilman said, "Some of those involve major construction alterations to your bedroom and adding en-suites can be expensive. You could be up for, well, it's only a guess but perhaps $30,000. Can you afford that?"

"At a pinch."

"Look, don't worry. I'll look into this by going to the council on Monday. When you visit Reg today just tell him he'll only be in the facility for a fortnight."

"But that's lying to him. We don't have plans and specifications ready or have found a builder."