A Roman Bath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master?" I questioned. He lay amongst piles of blankets and pillows, an arm covering his eyes. I could not read his expression.

"Come to bed with me."

My eyes widened with surprise. Master had never invited me to sleep in his own bed for the night before. Yes, he had used me for sex many times ever since I was given to his possession, but I usually cleaned up and left his quarters right after.

Noticing that my legs were still covered in a mix of our fluids, I quickly grabbed a clean cloth, dipped it in water, and scrubbed my skin clean of our passion. I blew out the candles and quietly stepped over to his bedside, gingerly laying myself on the soft furs beside him. My eyes stared up at the marble ceiling, unsure what to do next. A heavy arm reached across my body and pulled me in close. My naked back now pressed against his skin, the hair of his chest tickling me. Master Marcella rested his chin on shoulder, and a deep sigh of contentment escaped him. One arm draped across my chest, affectionately resting on one of my breasts. The other arm lay comfortably on my buttocks and hips, gently fondling my soft flesh.

Feeling safe, warm, and satisfied in his embrace, I snuggled into his body, relaxing and letting the bliss from the orgasm lull me into sleep. In the darkness, I could feel Master Marcella smile, his stress melting away at the touch of his little slave girl.

I don't mind being a slave as long as I can be his slave. Master Titus Marcella.

And with that last thought, the both of us drifted off into a deep, satisfied sleep.

12