A Romantic Evening

Story Info
M and J enjoy an evening away.
1.2k words
4.2
1.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers

She had been looking forward to this night for weeks. Raising their children was a labor of love, and one they committed to with humor and humility, but they were missing their time together and the magic of being the romantic couple they were. J had planned the evening, finding a special event the orchestra had planned for the holidays. Dinner, a concert, and a night away in a fancy hotel was just what they deserved.

M settled the three boys in with their legos, then went to their room to finish getting ready. She removed her clothes and rubbed herself down with her favorite lavender lotion. She pulled on a sheer thong, one she knew J would want to remove with his teeth later, and then looked in the mirror for a moment before pulling out the dress she bought especially for the evening. She had hesitated trying it on, worried that the curves and angles her body had accumulated with pregnancy would stand out awkwardly. But surprisingly, they only accentuated the low cut of the dress and the peak of cleavage that she knew would drive J wild. She slid the dress on, then secured the necklace he had surprised her with before he left for work that day. She swept her hair behind her ears and checked her favorite earrings before walking out to say goodbye to the babysitter and her kids.

"Wow, mommy. You look like a superhero" the youngest one commented as they watched M walk toward the door. She kneeled down to kiss him and remind him to listen to the rules, then walked outside and drove to meet J at the symphony.

J was waiting for her at the entrance. M had teased him with the description of the dress, but seeing her in the flesh was something else. She was more beautiful than ever, and when she caught eyes with him and smiled, he nearly came and melted at the same time.

"Hi handsome" she cooed as she took his hand and kissed him.

"Wow. Can we skip straight to the part where I ravish you senseless?"

"No my love, but I promise the wait will be worth it." With that, they walked to find their seats.

J and M were entirely in the moment as the symphony played. J occasionally brushed Ms hair back and toyed with her neck, or ran his hand up her thigh, while M squeezed his hand and occasionally put her head on his shoulder. It was wonderful to relax, focusing on something they both loved. Dinner following was just as perfect, filled with conversation and subtle hints of how they would enjoy one another's bodies later that evening.

Finally, the check was paid and they were on their way to their room. J opened the door to reveal that he had taken the step of getting champagne and flowers in the room in advance.

"Oh J, you're so sweet" M gushed, turning to him and taking his hands. She smiled, then kissed him, slowly at first, until he took over and kissed her more passionately. He ran his fingers up her back and up the sides of her breasts, making her shiver. J ran his fingers under the tiny straps of the dress, then lifted them off her shoulders, slowly dropping the dress to uncover her breasts, stomach, and finally his favorite part, her sweet amazing ass. M sighed and untied his tie, then unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it to the floor. J groped her ass as she worked on his pants and boxers until he was naked for her. J kissed down her sternum, lingering on her nipples and swirling his tongue around her belly button. M ran her fingers through his hair, luxuriating in the feeling of his lips whisking across her skin. She was so sexy and delicious, he wanted her to know how perfect she was.

J took M by the hand and led her over to the mirror. He positioned her so her back pressed against him and his hands could explore her sexy body.

"Look at yourself. You're amazing. Now watch as I make your body look even more amazing." M wrapped her arms behind her head and around his neck, giving him full access to her breasts. He teased her nipples and trailed down her body with his fingers, coming to rest on her clit. He rubbed heavy circles over her, starting to warm her up while simultaneously moving to kiss down her back and kneel behind her. With one hand he continued to please her clit while the other groped her ass. He kissed her butt and squeezed its flesh, relishing in its plumpness in his hands.

God, he loved her ass. It had always been one of her best assets, from the day they met, through the early years with their boys, and now. J crawled around to her front, looking up at her as she watched herself and her arousal in the mirror. He nosed her clit for a moment and then removed his fingers, sucking her flavors off his digits. J then stood up and lifted M up, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist and letting him grope her ass even further as they continued their passionate kissing. J carried M over to the bed and laid her back gently, returning to kissing down her body, this time trailing his fingers down to her cunt to test her wetness yet again. He fingered her slowly, making her moan quietly and thrust her hips upwards. J brought his mouth to her clit, swirling his tongue around her sweet spot. He kept working, watching her eyes flutter and her hands claw at the sheets. It was so good to watch her relax and enjoy herself, he thought, but he wanted more.

He crawled up to move next to her and said, "lay on top of me, I want to eat you while you take care of me." M happily obliged, swinging her legs over him to sit on his face and then take his cock in her mouth with one full swallow. She had always been good at giving head, but she found herself particularly hungry for oral while pregnant with their second, and her technique had skyrocketed. Blow jobs from her at times rivaled actual sex, and tonight was no exception. J groaned as she loved over his cock, feeling his pleasure rush over him. His brain swirled with indecision, did he want to cum in her mouth or while looking into her eyes? While he thought, M was growing closer towards orgasm. She made his decision for him: she wanted this evening to end romantically. She rolled off of him and came up to lay next to him.

"Make love to me, handsome" she purred. Without hesitation he entered her, brushing her hair out of her eyes and kissing her deeply again. He thrust slowly and forcefully, she loved him deep. He loved watching her face pucker and squint.

"Are you close?" He asked.

"So... close... uhhhh...." she moaned. With just a few more thrusts, they both released, a rush of wetness and sweat surrounding them. She rested her head on his chest, bringing her hand to rest on his shoulder.

"Let's date more often" she laughed. He held her close and laughed too.

"Ok. But first can we cuddle and then go again?" She squirmed up to kiss him.

"Absolutely."

PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers