A Room Full of Regret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie blushed hotly. He theatrically, reached for his shot glass, as if he had some secret he wanted to hide. At the last moment, his hand veered to his beer cup and he drank a swallow. He was stalling and giving his face a chance to cool down. Finally he bit the bullet. "I guess I'm just intimidated by all the beautiful women here," he said. Just saying it made him feel better. He looked around at Clara, Kathy, and Deirdre. He knew how to be charming, so he tried to act as normal as possible, making sure to make clear eye contact with each. It occurred to him that if he didn't also look at the other women it would feel like a put down to them, so he gazed at each in turn.

Ruth was quite cute, actually. Her face was fresh and glowed with innocent enthusiasm. If she didn't already have that boring boyfriend, he would like to get to know her better. Of course Charlie knew Mary, Josh's girlfriend. He gave her a smile as he looked in her eyes. They were pretty good friends already. He liked her sense of humor, and was pretty sure they would still be friends even if Josh wasn't in the picture. Judy was something else entirely. She wasn't a classic beauty like the cheerleaders, but there was a deeply sexual energy to her that had always attracted Charlie. She was sleek and graceful in a way that reminded Charlie of a cat. Something about her manner and movement always made him think that she was a complete slut, though she had never done anything to suggest it. Maybe it was how she dressed, always in something that let her move freely. Maybe it was her perfume, not sweet, but dark and musky and sour. He was good friends with Chris, but if he wasn't, he didn't think he could keep away from Judy. Not even model-perfect Kathy was as attractive to him. He needed to pry his eyes off of her.

"I'm sure I'll get used to it," he added, hoping he hadn't stared for too long, "At heart I'm just a big dork, I guess." As he had been looking at the girls, they had been sizing him up as well. Charlie was quite a handsome guy. He had carelessly tousled brown hair with just a bit of a shimmer to it, warm brown eyes, a sharp chin, and a mischievous smile that promised fun. His body wasn't stacked with muscles like Chris, letting alone Malik, but you could tell that put in time at the gym. He swam for the team, and had the tone to show it.

"We don't bite," joked Clara.

"Even if I ask you to?" asked Charlie, turning up the charm with his playful smile. He was getting his mojo back.

"Wow!" said Clara, her eyes sparkling, "Look who's opening up all of a sudden! But wait for my next dare, OK?" She was sure that the best way to get over Mark was to land a new boy as soon as possible, and Charlie seemed like a promising candidate.

"Josh," said Mary, "Truth or dare?"

Josh gave Mary a proud look and then boldly said, "Dare." Even the way he said it sounded like a challenge.

Mary accepted instantly, "Kathy showed us the goods," she said, "Now it's your turn."

Josh started to pull up his shirt. Mary gave a cackle and then said, "No no no. You show them the goods." They shared a knowing look and then he started to undo his pants. He pulled them down and showed his erection to the room. Brandon averted his eyes, but everyone else looked. Josh's cock was a little thin, but nearly eight inches long. His scrotum was tucked in tight underneath it, and his curly thatch of hair was small, giving the impression that his cock was even bigger than it was. He turned and showed it, just as Kathy had shown her boobs.

"It's huge," said Ruth, without really thinking about it. Her only experience with a penis was that she had given Brandon a hand job once. Josh's penis was more than twice as long as Brandon's, and looked thicker too. She tried to imagine what it might feel like to have that thing inside herself. She would feel it all the way up to her belly button. She knew it was wrong, but she felt herself getting aroused thinking about it.

"It's a nice long one," agreed Mary.

Josh carefully tucked it back away in his pants. He left his zipper undone for comfort's sake.

"Mary," said Mary playfully, "Truth or dare?" She gave a dramatic pause and then said, "Dare, I think."

"Dance on the table," ordered Josh before anyone else could speak up.

"For a dare like that, how long does someone have to do it?" asked Judy, "I think there should be a minimum and maximum time limit for any dare."

"How about one minute minimum and seven minutes maximum?" suggested Kathy. She was glad to feel like she was regaining some control over this game. She had started to resent Mary taking it over.

"Why seven?" asked Ruth.

"Oh, it's a traditional number," said Kathy, vaguely.

"Why?"

"Seven minutes in heaven," said Judy carelessly. Then, seeing Ruth's confused expression, she added, "It's a game where a boy and a girl go into a closet to do whatever they want together for seven minutes."

"That sounds sacreligious," said Brandon. Everyone felt a little embarrassed for him, even Ruth.

"Hang on," said Josh suddenly, "If you're willing to do five minutes, I have the perfect thing." He opened up a closet and dug around for a little while, coming back with an enormous hourglass and tiny hourglass.

"Why do you have those?" asked Mary, suspiciously, "Were you and Kathy planning this whole thing?"

"This came from your Pictionary game actually, and this is a replica prop from the Wizard of Oz," explained Josh. "This one is one minute," he added, holding up the tiny one, "and this one is five. We can all see how much time is left."

"Those are perfect. I'm sure five minutes in heaven won't be so sacrilegious," smiled Mary. Then she couldn't resist saying, "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too!" She did the voice very well, and with her already overly sharp face it was a little too good a rendition.

"Stop stalling," laughed Josh.

Mary kicked off her shoes and climbed up onto the table. Everyone moved drinks off onto desk-tops or the floor. Josh turned on a pop tune on his speaker and she began to dance. Everyone had expected her to swirl about like a regular party girl, but she surprised them. Mary had spent years doing interpretive dance, and Josh had given her a chance to show off. She had on a short red and black party dress that allowed her a lot of movement, and she took full advantage of it. Mary swirled and writhed, beckoned, and limboed. Her body became a work of art on the table, and when the song ended, everyone applauded.

Mary plopped down onto Josh's lap and gave him a big kiss. Then she drank a huge drink of beer. With Mary distracted, Kathy took over again. "Judy, Truth or Dare?" She demanded.

"I'm feeling brave," said Judy, "Truth."

Kathy really wanted more dares. She immediately went on the offensive, "If you weren't already attached to Chris, who here would you sleep with?" There was an uncomfortable pause.

Judy had only just met Kathy, but had already decided that she didn't like her. Kathy seemed self centered and mean spirited. Still, the question did not offend Judy. She had an open and honest relationship with Chris and wasn't afraid that anything she said would offend him. She did a quick look around at everyone in the room. They were actually all pretty attractive in their own ways. "After that dance?" she said, "It's gotta be Mary. She must be a wildcat in the sack."

Mary blushed deeply, while Josh looked proud of his girlfriend. Everyone else seemed relieved that she had taken the question so calmly.

"Back to Chris again," said Kathy, ignoring the dirty looks she was now getting, "Truth or..."

"Dare," said Chris, "I always do my dares."

"Give me a shoulder massage," said Judy. Everyone looked a little annoyed with her.

"Give a blow job to that bottle," said Mary.

"Hey, I gave mine first," insisted Judy feebly.

"It's first or best," declared Kathy, "Which one is best?" There was general muttering that the massage was a pretty lame dare.

Chris was just a tiny bit annoyed that Mary seemed determined to make him look gay, but it was harmless, and he really was proud that he never passed up a dare. He hefted the empty bottle. It was an oddly shaped ouzo bottle with a very long, slightly curved neck. He could see why of all Josh's bottles, Mary had chosen this one.

Chris decided to ham this up as much as possible. First he got down onto his knees in a classic blowjob pose. For a moment, he just stared at the bottle as if mesmerized. He licked his lips while sliding his hand up and down the neck of the bottle which cupping the bottle its self as if it was a scrotum, while Judy and Mary hooted encouragement. He licked around the top of the bottle, as if teasing a cock head. It still had the flavor of licorice, which he hated, so he decided not to stick his tongue into the bottle. Instead, after licking around the head a few times, he sucked it gently into his mouth. He alternated bobbing his head onto the bottle and taking it out to lick and stroke the shaft. As he started bobbing deeper and deeper, Clara joined the hooting. Of course he had known from the start that he was going to take the entire neck of the thing into his throat, but he wanted to do with as much drama as possible. He bobbed deeper and deeper, concentrating on not gagging. It was harder than he had thought. The curve of the bottle helped. He turned it, to allow it to slide deeper into his throat. By now, everyone except Brandon was chanting, "Deep Throat, Deep Throat" over and over. Even innocent little Ruth was mouthing the words silently. He got the entire neck and even a bit of the top of the bottle into his mouth. Then he pulled the bottle out and made a dramatic gesture of swallowing, eliciting more applause than even Mary's dance had. Judy rewarded him with a big kiss.

"Ruth, Truth or Dare?" asked Kathy. She seemed to have reinstated herself as leader.

"I think I'd better try Truth again," said Ruth. She was suddenly feeling very self conscious about what a dare could end up being.

Mary piped up, "You seem to have liked the blow job demo. What's the furthest you and lover-boy have gone? Have you blown him?"

It was Ruth's turn to turn crimson. She could really feel the shot she had taken during the first round. It was calming her down a bit and making her feel a bit more brave. She thought she could tell them that she had rubbed Brandon until he came in her hand, and that he had felt up her breasts under her shirt and bra. Then she looked over at Brandon and blanched. She would not just be admitting what she had done, but would be exposing him as well.

Ruth picked up her shot glass like she was a little afraid of it. She grabbed the red beer cup with the other hand. Then she bravely tossed back the shot and immediately guzzled down half a cup of the beer. She had to admit it wasn't anywhere near as bad as the first time.

"Woo! Ruth two-fisting it like a pro!" encouraged Mary, bringing laughter from the whole room.

Josh was a little concerned with how much Ruth had drunk already. He had used the extra strong, extra large shots to get people to loosen up. He wasn't sure exactly how many drinks each one was equal too, but guessed it was three or four. Ruth was pretty petite, and he doubted she had much tolerance. The goal was to bring out her wild side, not to have her pass out or need her stomach pumped. When he went to refill her shot glass, he only poured it halfway full.

"Hey, what are you doing?" asked Ruth, "You trying to short change me?" Everyone looked over at the glass.

"Yeah, it's not fair if she doesn't have full shots," said Kathy. Kathy had made the shots rule mostly to push Ruth. She really wanted to see if she could corrupt the prissy girl, and she didn't want Josh letting her off the hook.

"Sorry," said Josh, "She's just had so much already..." He cut himself off, not wanting to admit his deception. He resolved to at least give her something less potent if he needed to fill up a fourth shot.

"She's only had two shots," said Kathy, "You can handle it, can't you Ruth."

Ruth had never had more than a sip of her parents wine before, so she really didn't know how much she could handle. She was vaguely aware that one shot was supposed to equal one beer, and based on what she had read, was pretty sure that she would be fine with four drinks and wouldn't be in trouble unless she had more than six. So far, she'd had just the two, plus about one beer. It was making her thinking a little clouded, but she sort of liked the feeling. Ruth figured she would be all right, but needed to be sure to pace herself. She couldn't skip many more challenges. "I'm fine," she said with as much confidence as she could muster.

Kathy smiled sweetly at her and said, "Truth or Dare, Brandon?"

"Dare," said Brandon with Mock bravado. He was really sort frightened of truth now.

"Suck on Kathy's titties!" squealed Mary. The room got silent for a moment. Mary added, much more meekly, "Ooops, was that out loud? He just seemed to like them so much."

"It seemed to me like everyone liked them," commented Judy.

"Rules question," piped in Charlie, "If your dare involves someone else, does it count as a dare for them too? Can they take a shot to pass on it? If so, do you both get out of it?"

"That's three questions," said Kathy, giving Charlie her most charming smile, "I think it should count as a dare for both people. One of them follows the out of order rule. Yes, either one can buy it off with a shot. If it's your turn, and you take the shot, the other person doesn't get out of their next dare. But if they drink, the dare is over for both of you. So when Brandon takes a shot, I will still have to do a dare for my turn, but if he didn't, and I took a shot, we'd both be off the hook for this time around."

"I'm not taking the shot," spat out Brandon. He was stung by her assumption that he would pass on the dare. Besides, he was pretty confident that Kathy wouldn't want him sucking on her breasts, so she would have to drink if he didn't. In his mind, cheerleaders considered themselves above peons like him. If she somehow let him suckle on her, that would be fine with him anyway. Ruth had never let him so much as see hers, so maybe she would get the hint. Besides, he doubted he would ever get another chance at such a magnificent pair.

Ruth was simply gobsmacked. She had passed on a truth just to keep from embarrassing Brandon, and now he turned around and announced that he was going to fondle another girl. The sense of betrayal, burned in the pit of her stomach. She promised herself that she was going to break up with him after this.

"OK," said Kathy, reaching behind her back to unhook her bra again.

"Your part of the dare should include sitting in his lap," added Judy.

Kathy didn't even argue. She stood up and strutted over to Brandon's chair, locking eyes with him while slowly pulling her shirt over her boobies.

"I'd like to have another rule, if it's OK," Deirdre suddenly announced.

Kathy was vaguely annoyed with her for spoiling her moment. She loved showing off, and liked to think that she knew how to play a room. Now her teammate was throwing her off. Still, she kept her cool. Turning her head to face Deirdre, she said, "What's your rule?"

"I think that anyone should be able to take a shot to cancel anyone's dare," she said. When no one said anything, she went on, "Look, Mal is underaged and in training. He's not supposed to drink anything. It could cost him his scholarship. That's why he hasn't had any beer all night. It wouldn't be fair for him not to be able to pass on a dare, so if he needs to, I'll take his shot for him."

It was a lot to think about. Except for Judy, who had just turned 21, they were actually all underage for drinking, but none of them had given it a second thought, even Brandon or Ruth. No one else had noticed that Malik hadn't been drinking like the rest of them until that moment. Now they were mostly feeling sorry for him for missing out.

Ruth was pondering if she should take another drink to stop Brandon's dare. No, she decided, if he was going to chase other women, she was better off without him.

Charlie realized that for some reason Kathy didn't like Deirdre's request. He didn't really know why, but decided to cut through the conflict right away. He turned the charm all the way up and called out, "Go Mal! He's gonna make Nationals this year, you mark my words. It's a great rule, Deirdre. I second it." Nothing cut through tension like a few compliments, he thought.

Deirdre was delighted. It was nice that Malik had at least one really loyal white friend, she thought. She had reservations about a lot of his friends, but Charlie had always seemed honest and dependable. She smiled and said, "Now where were we?"

Brandon had barely pulled his eyes off of Kathy's chest the entire time. Now Kathy placed her hands on his shoulders and straddled his legs. The boy's inexperience showed. He just leaned forward and began to suckle on her nipple, almost like a baby. He didn't use his hand, and barely even used his tongue. Worse still, he sucked hard enough that it was actually hurting a bit. After thirty seconds, Kathy pulled him off of one side and deposited him on the other to give the first nipple some relief. She had planned to rub his cock through his jeans while he enjoyed playing with her, but now that it was happening, she didn't want to do anything to encourage him. Overall, the experience did nothing for her, and she was happy to call it over when she saw the little hourglass empty. For his part, Brandon was simply beside himself with joy. He's gotten a bucket list moment and shown Ruth what she should have been letting him do to her for weeks.

Kathy stood, pulling her shirt down and returned to her chair. As she reached back to re-hook her bra, she asked, "Truth or Dare, Clara?"

Clara was frightened of what Kathy would have her do next, but she was determined not to be caught again. "Dare," she said with just a hint of defiance.

Kathy was a little distracted with her bra, and didn't say anything right away. She enjoyed the hell of putting Clara down, but didn't really have anything planned for a dare for her rival right now.

"Give your panties to any man here," piped up Judy. She liked how steamy things were getting, and wanted to keep them moving along. After a moment's thought, she added, "You can get them back at the end of the night, of course. Good panties aren't cheap."

"How do you know she's wearing any?" asked Kathy, taking another shot at her.

Clara reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties down, being careful not to show anything off. Then she looked around the boys in the room. She momentarily thought about giving them to Chris, to teach Judy a lesson. But she couldn't overcome the thought that Chris would just hand them to Judy, and the image in her mind of Judy sniffing her panties made her a little uncomfortable. Malik and Josh both seemed like they were in good relationships, and she didn't feel like doing anything to damage that. Brandon would love to have her panties, she realized. She could also tell that Ruth was completely furious with Brandon already. She doubted that they would be together by morning, but she didn't want to be the reason for it. That left Charlie. Charlie was the only single guy in the room, seemed nice enough, and was extremely attractive. She wadded up the panties and tossed them to him.

Charlie caught them neatly and said, "I will treasure these forever... Well, for the rest of the evening."

"Malik, Truth or Dare," said Kathy.

"Dare."

"Your turn now," called Mary, "Show us the package!"

"Wooo!" called Ruth, "Show us the chocolate bar!"

Everyone in the room turned in shock to look at Ruth. Brandon's cheeks burned with rage. Even Ruth seemed amazed by what had just come out of her mouth. No one knew what to say. And when no one knew what to say, Charlie was in his element. He finally said what most everyone was thinking, but as diplomatically as possible, "Ruth, that might be kinda racist."