A Rough and Steamy Night

Story Info
Fire & ice meet on the night of February 14th.
3.3k words
4.09
4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His touch has a way of setting her whole body alight, much like his powers can do. But she knows this has nothing to do with superhuman abilities. She knows that it has everything to do with their attraction for each other and, dare she think it, her love for him. She just doesn't know if he feels the same way. Instead of dwelling on this, she decides to let go and enjoy the moment which is something he's been trying to get her to do.

"You're overthinking again, aren't you?" He asks reading her mind. She's been wondering lately if he can read minds in addition to his fire powers. Perhaps he just knows her so well by now.

"Maybe." She replies. He gently grasps her chin to turn to look him in the eye. She fully expects him to tell her to stop overthinking.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks with a crease in his brow. She doesn't want to admit the truth, so she dodges his question.

"It doesn't matter. What matters right now is you and me." He smiles a small smile in reply, obviously not satisfied with her response but it seems that he will let it go. To distract him, she summons the water beside her to wrap around her hands then gives him a sultry look.

"You sure?" He asks knowing what this means for them. She shifts closer to him, nibbling his earlobe.

"What do you think?" She replies with a question of her own. She can feel the heat radiating from his body preparing for an intense session between them that she is initiating at a higher level. He shifts so he is lying on his back with a sexy smile. She takes her cue and sends the water back to the glass pitcher before crawling slowly towards him on the bed. She climbs atop his waist before setting herself in the perfect position. She then summons the water around her hands once again. They share an intense heated look as he conjures flames in both hands. Right as she slides onto his shaft, they clasp hands. He lets out a hiss like the sound of the steam that emerges between them as fire meets water. They both love this. Their opposite powers create the most intense lovemaking sessions either has ever experienced.

As she begins to grind on him, he looks into her eyes with something she hasn't seen before from him. Something in his golden eyes is telling her everything she wants to know about how his feelings towards her. But, for some reason she can't decipher it.

He knows she's overthinking again, so he decides to do something to bring her back to the intimate moment they are sharing with each other. Using his Pyro abilities, he sends the slightest amount of heat down south to warm the skin of his cock ever so slightly. He knows how sensitive women are there so he makes sure it is very subtle but just enough so that she can feel it. His reward is a gasp escaping her lips.

"Do you like that?" He asks in a sultry voice, wanting to make sure that he didn't hurt her.

"Yes." She whispers, her breathing increasing already. He starts moving his hips in tandem with hers. She bites her lip, closes her eyes and tilts her head towards the ceiling with a moan.

"I love your moans." He says sitting up just enough so that he can grab her face and capture her lips in a kiss. She kisses back in earnest trying to convey her love for him through the kiss. The energy that he gives right back to her causes the wheels in her head to start turning again. Does he love her too? When he trails his lips down her neck, she voices something she's been wanting to try.

"Take me from behind, Pyro." He pulls back to look her in the eye, not believing what she just uttered.

"You wanna do doggy style?" He asks and she can see the excitement in his eyes.

"Yes." She declares confidently before dismounting his waist to crawl around so she is on her hands and knees. She looks over her shoulder at him. Her eyes are half-lidded, her lips are full from all the kissing that night and her body beckons to him. As he approaches, he looks at this gorgeous sea goddess he has the pleasure of knowing and making love to. Her curves drive him wild and that's just the beginning. He's seen her in battle before beside him fighting off villains and general anti-heroes. He's seen how strong she is and how skilled she is at using her powers. It was that moment that he knew he wanted her in private to have his way with her. And here they are, with her tossing that sultry look over her shoulder at him inviting him to take her from behind.

"Are you gonna just look at me or are you gonna fuck me already?" The sexy smile that accompanies this cheeky question is enough to get his ass in gear. He crawls up behind her nudging her legs further apart with his knees. She spreads them wider as he inhales deeply at this beauty before him. Taking his cock in his right hand, he guides himself inside her. He grips her hips and starts thrusting. The rush of pleasure hits them both. For her, the sensation of him hitting her sweet spot from a completely different angle than usual makes her clench the bedsheets under her hands. For him, just seeing her and fucking her from this angle is already putting his pleasure into overdrive. He rotates his hips on the next thrust and she lets out a loud moan.

"Yeah, let me hear you." He says wanting to hear more of those sexy noises from her.

"But what if someone hears?" She asks with a sincere fear of getting caught. It's not that she's ashamed of being with him, it's that she's more afraid of someone hearing them.

"Fuck 'em." He says thrusting in that special way again making her let out an even louder groan this time.

"I thought that was reserved for me." She reaches back to put her hand over his on her right hip.

"Oh, it is." He says leaning down so that he is flush up against her. She gasps at the change in sensation for her. "You are mine." He whispers in her ear as he wraps an arm around her waist. This rare possessive side of him is hot to her. He is usually so lighthearted. One of the only times he gets intense like this is during intimate moments.

"You haven't said that in a while." She points out, breathless from pleasure and sensation.

"I know, I just wanted to remind you." He says with a nibble to her ear as he slides the arm that is around her waist down so he can stroke her clit with his hand. She lets out another moan.

"I've missed this so fucking much." She says softly. He loves it when she curses during their intimate moments, it's a rarity so he savors it when he hears it. He wants to hear more so he moves his hips in continuous circles, a move he learned that gets her close and over the edge. "Fuck, give it to me Pyro."

"I didn't quite catch that." He replies teasingly.

"You're right next to my face, how did you not hear that?"

"I just want you to say it louder." He can feel her hesitation to be loud. "It's Valentine's Day, it's kind of expected that people are having sex--including the noises. Just let go, Marina. Enjoy yourself and forget about them." When he feels her moving her hips along with his rhythm, he knows that he got through to her. He then pulls back so he is vertical once more pulling her up with him. He slides his hands to her breasts and kisses her neck. She winds her arms around his neck, sliding her hands into his hair. She turns her head as he gives her a sexy smile before kissing her. They kiss until they are both breathless.

"I want a Valentine's Day gift from you." She starts with a slight smirk after they pull back from the kiss. He almost laughs.

"We're in the middle of fucking and you want me to go get you flowers?"

"Flowers isn't what I had in mind." That sexy tone is enough to push him over the edge but he knows something even better is coming his way.

"Then what did you have in mind?"

"I want you to get a little rough with me." He stops thrusting.

"A-are you serious?"

"You said I'm yours, prove it to me." She challenges him. He can't believe that she wants him to do that. The truth is that he's been fantasizing about getting rougher in bed too.

"I'll do it on two conditions: if I do anything that's too much, you have to tell me to stop. And you have to promise me that you'll let go and be as loud as you want."

"Okay." She says with a smile. He gives her a soft tender kiss before turning the dial inside himself to 'a little rough.' He pushes her down by the shoulders so that she is on her hands and knees again. He grips her hips and starts thrusting again--hard. She gasps at the sudden change.

"Remember what I said. Be as loud as you want." He repeats wanting nothing more than to hear those sexy moans from her. His goal is to get her to scream his name in pleasure.

"What if I don't want to be loud?" She challenges him trying to get him to take on a rougher persona for their lovemaking.

"I'll make you get loud then." He replies with a playful threat to his voice. She smirks to herself knowing she succeeded in her task. She then decides to listen to him and let go finally. She gives herself over to sensation. Closing her eyes, she focuses on the feeling of him pounding into her. When she does this, that's when the moans begin to leak out.

After that first loud moan, he knows that she has let go which means his dream of having her scream his name could happen tonight. He decides to kick up the roughness by a notch since she was the one that had initiated it. He reaches out and runs a hand through her hair before gripping it and pulling her head back a bit.

"Yes..." She whispers now that her secret desire is being lived out with her love. He then forms a fist with the hand in her hair and pulls tighter wanting her to be louder right as he starts thrusting even harder. "Oh, God!" She yells out and immediately covers her mouth with her hand not believing how loud she was.

"Uh-uh. None of that. Be loud, remember?" He scolds her pulling a smidge harder on her hair. He releases her hair in favor of pushing down on her shoulders and hips to get her flat on her stomach before pulling her hips up so he has a better angle on her. He then realizes that with this angle she has a chance to muffle her noises in the bedspread so he withdraws himself and flips her over onto her back. She looks startled from her position below him. He gets worried for a second that he may have been too rough with her until she smirks and reaches up for a kiss. With an internal sigh of relief, he eagerly meets it right as he guides himself back into her. She lets out a loud groan of pleasure into the kiss. In the middle of it, he grabs her hands and pins them on either side of her head. He pulls back from the kiss and his breath is taken away by the sultry look she is giving him.

"You okay, Pyro?" She asks looking concerned.

"I'm fucking a sea goddess who is letting me get a little rough with her. I'm amazing." The sultry look returns at his response and it makes him want to give her his all. And that's exactly what he does. He increases his pace of thrusting, alternating between standard in and out motion and moving his hips in circles. The switching back and forth keeps her mind guessing and her body singing in pleasure. Soon, her moans are consistent and loud. And she doesn't care. His lovemaking has given her the freedom to let go and not give a damn who hears her.

"Just like that, Pyro." She moans out as he moves his hips in circles again. She wraps her legs around his waist, hooking her ankles at his lower back and moving her hips in tandem with his. He inhales sharply at the feeling of her rocking up against him. She can feel her climax approaching and she wants to give him something she knows he wants. "I'm getting close, fuck me harder." She asks of him knowing if he does this it will get both of them there.

"Only if you keep eye contact with me." He says, knowing that she has a tendency of closing her eyes towards the end especially when she climaxes. If he can get her to keep those ocean blue eyes on his golden eyes, then he knows it'll bring their lovemaking to another level. She nods with a sexy smile locking eyes with him. He starts thrusting harder. He leans his forehead against hers keeping that intense eye contact with her. He wants to kiss her but that would then sever this amazing connection they have with each other. Instead, he just continues to rock against her as she does the same in return exchanging breath with her since they are face-to-face. His climax is approaching and he wants to give her even more. So he does.

She must fight the urge to lean her head back and close her eyes. She can sense how much he wants them to keep eye contact during the final moments of their lovemaking. And she must admit, it is making things more intense for her.

"This feels so good." She moans out.

"How good?" He asks, wanting her to talk dirty.

"So good, you fuck me like no one else can." She replies knowing she is setting him up for another possessive comment that she wants to hear.

"That's because you're mine." He says casually with a slight smirk.

"Tell me I'm yours again." She requests trying to pull that possessive, dominant side out into the light. Despite being a strong woman in her own right as well as being a respected superhero, there's something about being dominated that gets her going--especially if it's him doing it.

He is surprised by her request, never knowing that she had a kink for being dominated like this. But he can see in her eyes from their intense eye contact that it's really getting her going. He is happy to satisfy this gorgeous woman's fancy. He leans his forehead closer to hers so that he pushes her head back on the pillow and puts more pressure on her hands which he still has pinned on either side of her head.

"You are mine, Marina. No one can do this to you but me." Her heavy breathing which is more like panting at this point and increased moans egg him on. "My cock is the only one that can pleasure you like this. We both know it."

"Yes..." She whispers feeling her orgasm approaching fast.

"What happened to being loud?" He asks with a smirk.

"Fuck me harder and I'll be loud." She challenges him yet again. And again, he is surprised by her. He's already thrusting at a fast rate. But, he does as she says anyway and starts moving even faster.

"Yes, just like that." She moans out louder than before. He can feel her inner walls begin to convulse and he knows she is about to come. He still wants her to scream his name so he moves her wrists above her head so he can hold them with one hand and slide the other one down to her clit where he rubs fast, tight circles on it. "Oh, God! Just like that, Pyro!" The second he hears her scream his name like that he loses it. He just begins pounding into her in pursuit of both of their climaxes knowing that she can take it and likes it hard. She lets out a loud groan of approval. "I'm coming!" She says a second before he feels her tighten around him. Her body tightens up as well but true to her word she keeps eye contact with him. This eye contact makes it even more intense as he begins to orgasm too, groaning loudly. What follows is a chorus of groans as they both ride through their climaxes.

Finally, their bodies calm down and he stops thrusting simply laying there on top of her still holding her hands above her head. They are both panting from their incredible releases as she smiles at him.

"Wow." She sighs at the incredible lovemaking they had just shared.

"Is that all you can say?" He teases her.

"For now, yes." She replies still panting as she unhooks her legs from around his waist. He takes the hint, releases her wrists, pulls out of her and flops next to her on his back.

"I'm gonna get rid of this." He says gesturing to the condom still on him. She nods. He rolls off the bed, stumbling slightly as he walks to the waste basket. She lets out a sigh of contentment as her body continues to calm down from that extraordinary high.

"I wonder if this is how Flash's girl feels." She muses aloud. He lets out a snort as he peels the condom off his shaft, makes a knot in it and tosses it in the garbage.

"Your pillow talk continues to surprise me. Wasn't it you that just had me basically dominate you and tell you you're mine?"

"Yes, I was trying to give you a compliment. By comparing your thrusting to Flash."

"You really thought I was moving that fast?" He asks and she can see his ego has been pushed up a couple pegs which was her intention.

"Would I have compared you to him if I didn't think that?" She asks sitting up and raising an eyebrow at him.

"Well then..." He says crawling back into bed with her. "You ready for round two?"

"I think I need some more time to recover first." She says with a slight giggle as she reclines back on the bed. He nods and lays down beside her. They simply look into each other's eyes, ocean blue meeting fiery gold as they both marvel at the intensity of that session as well as their relationship.

"If anyone tries to take you away from me, I swear I'll rage against the world." He admits getting caught up in the moment.

"What if Nexus got in the way of you being with me?"

"I'd face down a hundred of him to be with you." He says before gently kissing her lips.

"Wow, you've never said anything like that before." She remarks after the kiss ends. He takes a deep breath before speaking again.

"I love you." Those are the words she's been waiting to hear from him for a long time now.

"I love you, too." She replies. "I have for a while."

"Now I'm definitely never letting go of you." She smiles at his remark and snuggles close to him with a happy sigh. He wraps his arms around her, determined to stay true to his word. He will never let go.