A Royal Affair

Story Info
Leia Escapes An Imperial Celebration With An Older Man.
4.7k words
4.41
5.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orchestra played their light tune, enough to keep the mood within the ballroom as serene as possible, going unnoticed for the most part by the guests. Waiters and waitresses skated across the marble floor, offering a variety of delicacies to all those who desired them, returning to the kitchens once their silver platter trays were depleted. Tasteful streamers and banners were strung from the domed ceiling, baring the oppressive seal of the Galactic Empire.

For all those taking part, it was yet another grand display of the Alderaanian royal family's loyalty to the Emperor, an opulent celebration of Empire Day. It brought together the most influential figures from the Core Worlds, along with the regional governors and fleet admirals, all united to commemorate the rise of Emperor Palpatine and his new order. The celebration on Alderaan without a doubt paled in comparison to the annual celebrations that took place on Coruscant -- which typically featured a full military parade, complete with the march of endless battalions of armour clad stormtroopers, finishing off with a fly past of the Imperial fleet -- but there could be no doubting the amount of time and effort that had been spent on the occasion.

Leia stood close to the outskirts of the ballroom, trying in vain to avoid being dragged into any unwanted conversations with the attendees. She looked up at the red and black banners, concealing a sneer that threatened to appear, taking a heavy sip of blossom wine to dull her dark feelings. It was an event that Leia despised more than any other, a celebration of a regime that had spent almost two full decades subjugating and suppressing the galaxy, bringing every system under its ever growing boot. Those feelings were only made worse by the fact that the celebration was being held within the once sacred walls of the royal palace.

It sickened her, but she understood the motivation of her parents, needing to project an appearance of sycophantic loyalty to the despotic Empire to hide their true beliefs. In a galaxy where suspicion and paranoia had practically become an everyday part of life, it was vital to toe the line. In the new galactic order, there were no friends, only associates. Regardless of how much Leia trusted someone, there could be no guarantees that they wouldn't sell her out for speaking her mind, just to earn themselves favour with the ISB. Fortunately, Leia had become well versed with the art of holding her tongue when situation required it.

Such events also had a habit of making her feel terribly isolated, it was hardly the most interesting environment for the eighteen year old princess who much preferred rugged exploration over extravagant banquets. The few guests who were close to her age were either too pompous or absorbed with their own self importance, always taking the opportunity to show off in front of Leia. It became far too grating for her to endure their presence for any longer than a few minutes at a time, with Leia always looking out for a quick escape from a conversation with them. The rest consisted of people who were closer to, or exceeded her parents age, many of whom would only interact with each other if they deemed it beneficial to their standing within the galaxy, always focused on furthering their own profile

"You look about as bored as I feel," a voice gave Leia a fright.

"Do I?" Leia raised an eyebrow, turning around, finding an older man leaning against the wall next to her, somewhere in his fifties if Leia's estimate was right. His salt and pepper hair was cropped into a neat, formal style, complimented by the dark blue Aeien silk suit he had selected for the occasion.

"I don't blame you, I can't stand all the pomp and circumstance. It just feels like an excuse for a group of self-important people to dress up," he explained, giving Leia an apologetic smile, "you and your family being the exception, your highness."

"Well, you aren't entirely wrong," Leia glanced down, looking at the ivory gown that flowed across her slender body, accentuating her narrow waist with the aid of a traditional silver belt. Just like the majority of the clothes that occupied her expansive wardrobe, the gown had been designed by the renowned Delva Racine. It stopped just short of her feet, giving a direct view of the uncomfortable silver heels she had worn, adding a few extra inches to her shorter height. As always, her luxuriant brunette hair had been twisted and pinned into an elaborate style. "It does seem to be a lot of work for little reward."

"I wouldn't say that, I certainly appreciate the sight," the man gazed suggestively at Leia, before extending his hand towards her. "Tolm Pirinda, investment specialist."

"Leia Organa, Crown Princess of Aldedaan," Leia recited the title she had uttered more times than she could ever remember, reaching her own hand out, which was promptly enveloped by Tolm's. "Might I ask what it is you specialise in? I've met many bankers over the years, but never an investor."

"I like to keep my specialties diverse, you can't leave yourself exposed by having all your eggs in one basket. I tend to stick with construction projects, especially ones taking place on Coruscant," Tolm shrugged, "nothing too extravagant."

"One would assume that there simply wasn't any space left on Coruscant to build anything else," Leia replied, with a flicker of humour in her voice, just happy to have a discussion that didn't immediately turn towards voting intentions within the Senate.

She couldn't quite explain why she found herself becoming enamoured with the man who was over three times her age, why she felt a sudden sense of ease that she always lacked at any gatherings of high society of the Core systems. His mischievous grin drew her towards him, with a natural charisma that didn't feel projected in the way it did with the other influential guests. He was a mature man who didn't immediately decide to talk down to her like the others did, something she always appreciated.

"Oh, there's always space, if you know where to look," Tolm winked, swishing his own glass of Pludris gin around, "Coruscant is always undergoing some form of widespread development. I just happen to be very good at being amongst the first to acquire the building permits. But I imagine it sounds terribly boring to you, your highness, numbers and contract procurements."

"I'm always happy to expand my knowledge of galactic financial institutions. After all, I will one take my mother's place as Queen, I need to know the ins and outs," Leia informed him. "And please, call me Leia."

"Well then, Leia," Tolm smiled warmly when a rosy tint bloomed across Leia's pale cheeks, "I'm at your service. What would you like to know?"

Leia and Tolm fell into a quiet conversation, discussing the details of Tolm's various business ventures, with Leia showing a deep interest in how someone who started off as little more than the son of a miner could reach such illustrious heights. It was refreshing for the princess to converse with someone who had made a success of themselves without the aid of well established family connections. He provided her with an insight into the operations of the planning councils that controlled every district and level covering the ecumenopolis, during both the reign of the Republic and the rise of the Empire.

Despite being cognizant of the need to keep her personal thoughts to herself, Leia felt herself relaxing around Tolm, enjoying his company in a way she rarely could, with her parents and Winter being the notable exceptions. To her pleasant surprise, Tolm reciprocated her interest, inquiring about her role and responsibilities within the Apprentice Legislature programme, exploring the various responsibilities that came with the role.

But despite their best efforts to keep their conversation private, it didn't stop unwanted individuals from intruding, fighting to get the attention of the future ruler of Alderaan. Every time they managed to get their discussion back on track, a snobbish aristocrat always found a way to cut through it, intent on whisking Leia away to try and convince her to adopt their intolerable agenda. By the time a dignitary from Vardos had attempted to sequester her for a discussion regarding support over a blockade against trade rivals, Leia felt her patience wearing thin, a fact that didn't go unnoticed by Tolm.

"I think it's fair to say that we're not going to have too much time to ourselves tonight, not when we have to battle with every brown noser in here," Tolm pointed out, already spotting a Chagrian delegate making a beeline towards them. "A shame, I've enjoyed our time together."

"And you can continue to enjoy it. If you'd like, I can give you a personal tour of the palace?" Leia asked, disguising the desperation she felt, unwilling to let the only interesting guest slip from her fingers so easily.

"A tour by Leia Organa herself? I couldn't possibly turn down such an enticing offer," Tolm agreed, slipping his hand across Leia's, spotting yet another blush blooming. "Lead the way."

Leia did exactly that, escorting Tolm away from the ballroom as quickly as the dense crowds would allow, dodging anyone who attempted to intercept her. She narrowly avoided catching the attention of her mother just as they slipped into the main hall, disappearing through the maze of corridors leading to the sections of the palace that remained off-limits to the guests.

Leia dutifully led Tolm on an in depth journey around the ancient Mountain Palace, showing off the centuries worth of history that almost every room had to display. She introduced him to every statue and priceless work of art lining the halls, each of which depicted the various historical and contemporary developments Alderaanian society had undergone to allow it to become the near paradise planet it became. The pride was clear in Leia's voice, with each piece given the reverence she felt they deserved.

The further they travelled, the more isolated they became, with even the servants they passed becoming few and far between, until it was only they who occupied the halls. By the time they ascended to the highest levels of the palace, Leia had introduced Tolm to every opulent room she could. Or at least, almost every room. A short walk brought them to a grand set of doors, decorated to fit the look of the the lush forests that surrounded the lower grounds of the palace.

"And this would be the Princess's royal chambers," Leia shivered involuntarily, looking back at Tolm. "It was constructed to intentionally grant its owner with a view overlooking the mountains beyond, ensuring that the future monarch would always awaken to the vision of the morning glow encapsulating the world they would eventually rule over, keeping it close to her heart."

"Quite the spectacle, I've heard that there's nothing in this galaxy that can compare to the sight of the sun rising over an Alderaanian horizon," Tolm looked towards the doors, then back down to a nervous Leia. "But I've also heard how picturesque the evening can be, especially if the moon is full."

"That's right," Leia cleared her throat, staring into Tolm's warm brown eyes, "when the moon reaches its apex, its glow hits the mountain range, illuminating the snow and frost coating their peaks. I've seen it happen countless times over the years, but it's a spectacle I could never grow tired of."

"And if I'm correct, tonight's a full moon," Tolm said, knowingly.

"It is," Leia's heels clicked gently when she approached the doors, unlocking them with the input of her security code. "Would you care to see for yourself?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world."

Leia pushed the doors open, guiding Tolm inside. The interior was just as pristine as the rest of the palace, decorated with a white gloss finish that almost dared to be desecrated in some capacity. A circular bed sat between a pair of curved walls, with a magnetic rail running overhead to obscure it with a sheer black curtain, providing its occupant with a certain degree of privacy. But as Leia had promised, a set of ceiling to floor length wrap-around windows gave them both an unfiltered view of the silvery glow that trickled over the mountainous horizon, a twinkling glow that could be seen from miles away.

"Does it meet your expectations?" Leia asked, walking towards the balcony, closing her eyes as she took a deep intake of breath, savouring the smell of the evening air.

"It exceeds them, that's for damn sure," Tolm said with unmistakable awe, joining Leia on the balcony, standing just behind her as she rested her arms against the guardrail. "Now I can see why they call Alderaan a paradise world. Even when I was just a boy, I always heard stories about this world, always hoping that I could leave behind the polluted world I came from just to visit here."

"I'm glad I could share it with you. You're the only outsider that's ever stepped foot in my bedchambers, Apart from my parents and handmaidens, you're amongst the few to see Alderaan from this vantage point," Leia's breathing hitched when she felt a hand ghosting across her hip, soon joined by another.

"Does that mean that I'm the first man you've ever invited up here, Leia?" Tolm whispered, stroking the outline of Leia's waist with his fingers, settling close enough to press his chest against her back.

"Y-Yes, you are," Leia admitted, nearly gasping at the thought of inviting a near stranger into her private sanctuary, "the royal guard rarely lets me out of their sight. Sabé and Winter also do their best to keep track of me. Ordinarily, they know where I am at all times, so finding time to be alone with anyone is nearly impossible."

"Unless they're distracted by a large formal gathering," Tolm brought his lips to Leia's ear. "How would your parents react if they knew you had brought a near stranger to your room?"

"They would disapprove, understandably," Leia replied quietly, wishing she could feel his lips against her skin, "it would be deemed unbecoming behaviour for a princess. Being alone with a man in such an intimate setting, it would allow for certain unwanted conclusions."

"And yet, you find yourself alone with me," Tolm ran a hand over Leia's thigh, caressing it through the dazzling silk material. "I think it goes without saying that they would certainly frown upon you doing anything more with me than simply gazing at the evening vista?"

"It's vital that the princess maintains an outwardly virtuous appearance, representing the purity of Alderaan and its people," Leia realised how hollow the words sounded, given how desperate she was to let Tolm explore her in ways she had only ever fantasized about.

"But you know as well as I do that you want more, you're tired of having your personal activities dictated by an ancient code of conduct," Tolm pushed on, devouring the last traces of hesitation that remained within Leia. "Tell me, Leia, what do you want me to do to you?"

"I-I think... I think I want you to make love to me," Leia reddened at the admission, surprised to have even mustered the courage needed to utter such a thing.

"It's just the two of us, Leia," Tolm snaked a hand across her inner thigh, feeling Leia leaning into his touch, "you can be honest with me. Now, tell me, what is it you really want me to do?"

"Kriff me," Leia moaned, letting the dam burst open, unable to control the burning desire raging within her core. "I want you to tear my gown to shreds and kriff me until I can barely walk. Goddess, I want you to treat me like a Coruscanti schutta!"

"My, my. Such dirty words from a supposedly pure princess," Tolm grinned, pressing his bulging tent against the contour of Leia's rear, sending an intense shock through her, "but I wouldn't say I'm surprised. I could see it from the moment I spotted you in the hall, you didn't belong amongst the image conscious sycophants, you wanted something that no glitzy event could ever provide you with. Would you like me to show you what you've been missing out on for all these years?"

"Please," Leia agreed, moaning when Tolm's lips finally landed against her neck, tracing their way up to her jaw. She forced her hips back, grinding herself against Tolm's concealed hardness, eager to experience it to the fullest. "Do what you want."

"I couldn't possibly turn down the request of a member of the royal family," Tolm grabbed Leia's skirt, lifting it up inch by inch, revealing her silky smooth legs. But before the pair could truly surrender to their needs, the sound of mechanical whirring forced them to abruptly break apart, with Leia rushing to smooth her skirt back down.

"Mistress Leia? Have you already returned from the... oh, you have company," TooVee observed, turning her ocular sensors towards Tolm, then looked back at the slightly dishevelled Leia. "Has the Queen been notified about the presence of your guest?"

"This is Tolm, TooVee," Leia straightened up, clearing the shakiness from her voice, "I wanted to have a private conversation with him without dealing with constant interruptions. I'm sure that mother wouldn't mind me showing an interest in our guests for once."

"I see," TooVee replied, primly. "Was there anything I could get for you and your guest? Refreshments, perhaps?"

"I think we're both okay for now, TooVee," Leia shared a look with Tolm, noticing the lustful spark in his eyes. "Would you mind giving us a bit of privacy? There's some things I think the two of would like to discuss at length."

"As you wish, mistress Leia. Please, summon me if there's anything you need," TooVee requested, making a brisk departure as she rolled out of the bedroom, making sure to close the doors behind her.

"Do you think she bought it?" Tolm asked, wasting no time in letting his hands explore Leia once again, dragging her away from the balcony and back into her bedroom.

"I hope so. Otherwise, the last thing either of us will ever see in this life will be my mother bursting into the room," Leia inclined her head when Tolm finally touched his lips to hers, opening her mouth to let his tongue clash against hers.

"Hmm, it's a good thing that I enjoy a bit of risk. You don't try to seduce a princess without accepting the possibility of an execution being on the cards," Tolm guided them across the room, edging Leia's skirt with every step, until he could clamp his hands around her bare thighs, eliciting a series of quiet moans from her.

"Were you truly arrogant enough to believe that you could seduce me so easily?" Leia returned his passionate kisses, even when Tolm lifted her by her thighs, throwing them both onto the neatly made bed.

"From the moment I laid eyes on you in the ballroom, I knew I was going to have you," Tolm answered with a cocky expression, unashamed of his pursuit of the younger woman. "And I intend to give you exactly what you desire, Leia."

Tolm shuffled back, grabbing Leia's ankles to raise her legs up, making it easy for him to sweep the white lace panties away from her body, tossing them to the foot of the bed. Offering Leia a hungry grin, Tolm dropped his head down and buried it between Leia's raised legs, prodding her beautiful sex with the tip of his tongue. The desired reaction was instantaneous, with Leia's thighs involuntarily latching themselves against Tolm's head.

Emboldened by the control he possessed over the princess, Tolm followed his prodding with long, teasing drags of his tongue against Leia's stunningly tight sex, drinking up every droplet of her nectar that spilled from her pussy. He lapped at her womanhood with vigour, spreading her nether lips with his mouth, prying them far apart enough to let his tongue slip into her warm channel, stirring it across her most sensitive areas, forcing the princess to writhe uncontrollably. It was a technique he had utilised countless times before, one that never failed to get his partner ready for what would follow. Tolm slathered her sex with his saliva, coating every area he could access, greedily absorbing the taste of Leia.

12