A Royal Lineage

Story Info
The eggs arrive. Din and Boba celebrate while Yuli rests.
4.4k words
5
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boba waited with bated breath and then another body slides against his in the dark and he grins widely.

"They see you?"

"Really? I've been trained by some of the best, Boba. No one saw me."

Then Din's hands are at his belt, tugging it free and he bumps his helmet against Din's before reaching his own hands down.

But he pushes Boba's hands away. "Not now. I have a meeting in fifteen minutes and my tentacles tend to make too much of a damn mess. You know that."

Boba nearly whines, "Fuck. You are king after all, just show up when you want too. How are you going..."

Din eases his cock out of his pants and he can hear the clang as the man's helmet hits the floor.

"You can make it up to me later." And his mouth is around him and Boba is gasping, his helmeted head falling back into the wall with a thud as his hands tangle in Din's hair.

"Fucckk..."

One of Din's hand is wrapped tightly around the base of his as the other hand is cupping his balls, gently rolling them and he moans brokenly.

He was damn good at this too.

"Din...fuck, tongue...yeah, like that...fuck baby. So good."

He jerks his hips, thrusting a little deeper into Din's mouth and groans when he slides right into the man's throat and he doesn't even gag. But then Din is humming around him and Boba's grunting, hands pulling his hair harder.

"Fuck...need to...fuck your throat..."

Din hums, dropping his jaw open and sliding over him deeper and he lets loose, pulling Din into him as he thrust, striking the back of the young man's throat and he just...makes this sound that has Din moaning.

Boba is thrusting into Din's mouth, fucking it roughly, imagining instead that it was those damn tentacles of his.

"Shit! You love this, don't you? Being utterly used like this? What would they say if they saw you like this? The mighty Manda'lor on his knees sucking a cock like a greedy little slut. "

Din groans, trying to swallow as saliva begins to drip from his open mouth but Boba is snarling, thrusting in and out of his mouth wildly.

"Fuck! I'm going to come. Face or?"

Din's hands are gripping his ass now, keeping him in place and Boba lewdly moans.

"Shit! Yes baby, swallow every drop. Every fucking drop."

And Boba grunts, biting back a shout as he comes hard, cum flooding Din's throat.

Din just moans in reply, eagerly working to swallow all of it, sucking hard around him until he's sliding off with a loud, wet pop!

Boba is holding himself upright, hands braced against the opposite wall as Din licks his lips before he gives one last lick to Boba's cock before tucking it back in and redoing the belt.

"Now, will that hold you off until tonight?"

Boba is tearing his helmet off, hauling him to his feet and kissing him fiercely, working his tongue into Din's mouth with a growl and Din just wraps his arms around him, their armor clanging together as his own tongue battles with Boba's.

Its a battle of dominance, but then Boba's hand cups the now writhing mass of tentacles that has emerged from Din's slit and Din surrenders, bucking into him with a low groan.

He breaks apart, pressing their foreheads together and their both breathing heavily.

They both speak at the same time.

"Boba.."

"Din.."

Boba kisses him softer, more gently this time and Din sways into it but then Boba breaks it.

"I'll see you tonight."

Din smiles against his lips. "Good."

Then they are both putting their helmets back on, waiting for the signal and Talur sweeps past the small alcove and motions with his hand.

And the signal is given and Din steps out of the alcove, falling to step with Talur, leaving Boba behind to watch him walk away, his eyes glued to the curve of his ass.

Boba grins.

Yes, Din was indeed worth sneaking around for.

Well, Talur and Yuli knew, but none of the council did and they wouldn't find out until Din wanted them too.

His cock twitched and he groaned.

He wasn't able to blame the pheromones anymore as after fucking him so thoroughly the night before he was now immune to them. At least until the next heat came around but until then he would gladly fuck those little tentacles of Din's any time...any place.

After a few more minutes he ducked out of the alcove and made his way to the kitchens.

He suddenly felt rather hungry.

/ - / - / - /

He's still eating when Talur runs into the kitchens and he's flushed, breathing heavily and he's looks frazzled.

"There you are! The Manda'lor...Din has requested your presence in his private rooms."

Boba arched a brow, confused. "What? What's wrong?"

"Its time."

Those two words were all it took for Boba to move, stalking quickly from the room and feeling suddenly very nervous. Din had told Boba why Yuli wasn't out and about since he chose her. He had told Boba everything he knew.

Eggs.

She was carrying Din's eggs. Din's children.

And now she was going to birth them so they can harden and hatch.

Boba snorted. What the hell did he get himself into?

'You know why? You can't get enough of those little tentacles of his.' Boba groaned under his breath.

That inner voice was right.

He'd go through anything as long as he could continue to stay with Din...to fuck him any chance he could.

Talur stopped in front on a set of doors and punched in his own keycode before motioning him in.

"Here it is. We've taken to calling these rooms the 'nest'. She was moved here yesterday during your two's little 'argument'. Go on it. He's waiting for you."

Boba nods and steps through the threshold. He can hear pained grunts and a voice murmuring softly, soothingly.

Then he opened a second door, stepping into the inner sanctum of the rooms and was rooted still at the sight he found.

Din was shirtless, wiping sweat from a woman's brow. His eyes traced down her frame, noting she was naked before his eyes landed on the swollen curve of her belly. As he approached he also noted that when the light hit her stomach just right he could see the soft curve of eggs inside her. Her breasts were heavy and engorged and her skin was damp with sweat already.

"Din?"

The man's gaze snapped up and softened when they landed on him.

"Boba."

Yuli groaned in pain, her eyes fluttering as she looked at him also. "Din..."

He turned and brushed her cheek gently. "Its okay, mesh'la."

"It hurts."

"I know, but you're almost done. Today's the day."

She smiled tiredly, "It is?"

"Yes, the eggs don't need to gestate anymore."

She moaned, arching off the bed as she can feel her womb contracting.

"Din! Its...ow...I think its starting."

"Ah...oh shit, okay. Hold on." Din groaned, his tentacles were writhing, itching to be free so he pushed his pants off, leaning into her side.

Yuli was trying to push away but he cooed at her.

"Let them help you relax, okay? If you're relaxed it will make laying the eggs much easier. Boba...keep her top half occupied."

"Are you sure?"

She reaches up to him, a pained smile on her face.

"Boba, please? It hurts."

He pulls his shirt off and kneels down beside her, reaching up to wipe sweat from her brow. She's looking at him so sweetly...so trusting with those beautiful silver eyes of hers that he doesn't think twice before he's leaning over and kissing her gently.

She moans into his mouth as his hands are brushing softly over her breasts.

"Boba.."

They were tight...warm to the touch and it clicked then, making his cock twitch.

"These are full of milk, aren't they?"

She nods, gasping as Din's tentacles begin to slide down through her folds, rubbing their warm slick soothingly around her opening and the pain begins to lessen.

"Oh!"

Yuli cries out, clutching Boba's head to her as he captures a nipple with his lips, suckling hard at it, and pressing teasing bites around it. He's tugs gently as he continues to suckle and when milk begins to pool into his mouth, he moans, pressing his face into her harder.

His lips smack as he releases her nipple, licking it clean.

"Fuck, you'd let me suck these whenever I want, wouldn't you? You'd let me feed?"

She moans, head dropping back as she tugged him into her as Din began to work his tendrils into her.

"She likes when you squeeze them together, they spray all over that way. Its gets her going."

"Fuck Din, what are we doing? She's going to be-"

"Laying eggs yes but she needs to relax. I'm going off instinct alone here."

Boba shoots him an incredulous look, "You've never done this before?"

"No. Yuli is special though. Just as special as you." Din says this, leaning over and kissing him right in front of her.

The older hunter groans, nibbling at his lips. "We keep this up...its....I'm going to fuck you at the same time. I'm already half-hard from sucking her tits."

"They are amazing, aren't they? So full of milk...so warm and delicious."

Boba chuckles, "So you have a thing for breastmilk too? Fuck."

"Later, we can see how much of a mess we can make, okay?"

Boba turns to Yuli and kisses her again. "Would you like that, pretty thing? The both of us to make an absolute mess of you in-How long will it take for her to recover?"

"A few days. She'll still be producing milk until the kids are a year old."

"Kids?"

"Seven of them. Don't look at me like that Boba. She was supposed to only take five but my ovipositor had other ideas."

Yuli give a sharp inhale, groaning loud and her hands are scrambling to grab Din's hand. She automatically grabs Boba's too and he looks down at her hand shocked, but then she's squeezing, smiling up at him.

"Stay....please?"

The pressure was immense but Din's tentacles had flooded her with their slick and numbed the pain to a dull ache. The pressure continued to build until all at once it lessened and the first egg slipped free from her body.

Din cradled the small egg with a smile, brushing over it gently.

"Hello you. Let's get you settled in." He turns and places it onto a round cushion where it just sank into the fabric.

Din presses a kiss to Yuli's temple, "That's one, mesh'la. You're doing great."

"It's...ahh! Another one!"

She moans, bending herself nearly in half as her body tenses, her walls flexing and Boba watches stunned as another egg emerges from her opening. Watching further how gentle Din is picking it up, pressing a kiss to it as he places it on the giant cushion next to the other egg.

Boba brushed sweat soaked hair back from her face. "You're doing good, princess."

"I should warn you Boba..." His gaze snapped to Din, watching him closely as Yuli began to push again, "one of the eggs is larger than the others. That one is going to be the difficult one. If she can't push it out....We are going to have to step in."

"You've got a doctor ready?"

"He's on standby but only if I can't get it out myself."

"Yourself?"

"If anything I'll try to coax the egg out myself."

"The tentacles?"

Din nods. "It will definitely be...strange but I have a feeling it's been done before. That liquid they release...the one that numbs pain? I think it will help."

Boba knew all about that numbing liquid. He wouldn't have enjoyed himself nearly as much as he had without it. "So, what? You're going to fuck the egg out of her?"

"Boba."

"That's basically what you're saying."

"Not everything has to devolve to sex, Boba."

"When it comes to you...yes it does."

"Boba."

"Din."

Yuli cries out as she begins to push again...hissing in relief as the next egg slides easily out, and Boba is the one to catch it this time as it tumbles free.

Stunned, he lifts it up, studying the somewhat rough surface of the dusky blue egg and he can feel something wiggle inside. Its surreal to him...that this is how Din was born...how Din's children will be born and it makes something in his chest ache.

He wipes the surface of the egg tenderly before handing it over to Din, who takes the egg just as gently, cuddling it close to his chest.

"Come on, lets gets you tucked in with your siblings." Boba watches him nestle the egg next to the other two and he smiles.

He was a natural at this father thing.

Then Yuli is groaning, hand flailing out for purchase and he takes it, murmuring low to her, smoothing her hair back.

"Almost there, princess. Just four more to go."

"You're doing so good, Yuli."

She tries to turn onto her side but Din stops her, "Do you need to sit up?"

Yuli nods and Din sighs, helping her to get up onto her hands and knees and she winces as her womb contracts again, working another egg free through her cervix. He's quick to catch it, surprised at how quickly they are coming.

"Its going fast. Faster than I thought it would go."

"Good thing?"

"We'll see. There's still that large egg to worry about."

The next two are uneventful, both sliding easily into Din's grasp almost at the same time and he laughed. "You are amazing, Yuli. Just one more to go now."

"Ahh! Shit! Its hurts...so much."

Din is cooing at her, rubbing her back in small circles and Boba doesn't know what to do, so he just sits there, watching them until Din is turning to him with a hesitant look.

"Boba, get over here, damn it. Take over rubbing her back, I've got to check where its at."

Boba is moving, doing as Din asks as he prods at her stomach tenderly. She cries out in pain and Din frowns.

"Shit! I was worried about this. It can't get past her cervix."

"Well, then help. You've got the tentacles here."

"I know that, but its going to hurt even with the numbing slick."

"Din! Ahh! Hurts!"

Din is scrambling to press the tentacles against her opening and they slide into her, making her arch in pained pleasure. He's sliding a hand down her spine, rubbing her sides soothingly.

"I know, mesh'la. Just a little longer, then you're done...all done. Let the tentacles help, okay? It won't hurt this way."

Boba is in front of her now and she's slumped into his chest, her arms wrapped around his shoulders. He's looking down at her with wide eyes, feeling his cock twitch. He's mentally berating himself for his reaction. Here she was in pain, trying to lay this large egg and here he is getting aroused.

He was mentally depraved...that was the only reasoning for his reaction. It also didn't help that her engorged breasts were pressing tight into his chest and he can feel milk dripping down his front.

"Din?"

The man in question is panting as he can feel the tendrils working into Yuli's cervix, like they knew instinctively what they had to do. They were continually releasing their slick, massaging it into her walls and slipping it through the opening of her cervix, causing her to moan.

"Fuck, Din...this is....I'm going to..." He kisses Yuli viciously and she moans again into his mouth.

"I know. I know, cyare. This should feel wrong but...it....Ahh! There! I can feel it working free."

Din is rubbing her belly tenderly over the last egg, feeling it move slowly. "Come on Yuli, you need to push hard here, okay? One last big push!"

She groans painfully, "I don't know if I can. I'm so tired already."

Boba tips her chin up and smiles at her, "You can and you will, princess. Now push. Use my shoulders as leverage if you have to."

Yuli moves then, hissing as her womb is contracting again and again and she grips his shoulders hard, nails digging in as she bears down. Din moans loudly behind her.

"Okay...that...oh maker...it's...fuck!"

And he nearly falls on her as the tentacles stiffen and spray suddenly. Here he was trying to help the last egg out and he...well shit.

Boba chuckles, "And I thought I was the only one nearly gone. Turns out you were the one closer."

"Shut up."

Yuli yells as she can feel the egg finally slip free, dropping into her core right into Din's tentacles and they are swarming it, rubbing themselves over it as they tug back, pushing her opening wider, still releasing that numbing liquid and she cries out as its pulled from her. Din is holding his hands on each side of her, instantly clutching the egg as it tumbles out and he laughs.

"Its still intact! Maker your the best Yuli! The absolute best!"

Boba kisses her forehead, "Good job, mesh'la. Now rest, okay?" She climbs into his lap and snuggles into his chest and he pulls her close, wrapping her loosely in his embrace.

Din lifts the egg up and kisses it. It survived. The entire clutch survived the lay. Now they just needed to wait to see how many would hatch and he hoped to high heaven that this one would. That they all would. He nestles the egg in the middle of the other six and he sighs. Now to wait two more weeks.

"Yuli?" He turns and he's rooted to the spot. Boba is holding Yuli close as she's sleeping and the look on his face was enough to send Din's heart racing. Boba looked so...at ease, staring at her with a look of utter adoration and awe.

"Boba?"

"She's tough. I can see why you chose her. Do you think they'll all hatch?"

"I hope they do, for her sake, but the hatch rate isn't very high, especially in larger clutches like this."

"Will they need constant care?"

"As long as they are kept in a soft, warm area. No. But I will check on them from time to time. Yuli's part is done. Now's its my turn to tend to them."

Boba nods, before lifting Yuli in his arms and making his way to his feet. "Lets get her cleaned up and in bed. I'd say she's earned her rest for the next few days."

Din grins, "That she has."

They were efficient in getting her cleaned up, Boba holding her as Din ran a washcloth over her skin tenderly, being extra gentle over her opening. They refrained from clothing her, so Din just pulled the covers back as Boba set her down and covered her with just a sheet.

They were left facing each other as she silently slumbered on the bed.

They both spoke at the same time.

"I..."

"Din..."

Din chuckles, suddenly nervous for some reason. Why? He had no clue. They've fucked plenty of times...fooled around when they got the chance but now...

Boba was in his private rooms and Din was lost.

"Go ahead."

"Boba, I...I know that was a lot to take in. Thank you."

"For what?"

"For not running."

Boba laughs, hauling Din close and he kisses him roughly, pulling back just enough to rasp against his lips.

"I didn't run from fucking those tentacles did I?"

"Yes, you did. After that first night."

"That doesn't count."

"Yes it does."

"Will you shut up and kiss me back?"

Din chuckles, "That depends..."

"On what, cyare?"

"If you're in the mood for a bath."

Boba chuckles before kissing him softly, tilting his head back to trail biting kisses down his neck.

"With you? I'm always in the mood and I still have the alcove to make up for."

Din's fingers hook into his belt and he drags Boba with him.

"I completely forgot that. You're right. A bath sounds great."

Boba laughs then, pinching Din's ass playfully.

He was glad he didn't leave either.

/ - / - / - /

There were very few moments that Boba was struck speechless. This was one.

"This isn't a bath, Din. Its a fucking pool."

Din shrugs, "It does what its meant to do. Now get undressed. I can see how hard you are from here."

Boba hisses when the air hits his cock and Din is staring at it, licking his lips, so he wraps a fist around it, thrusting into his grip. Din groans.

"See something you like, cyare?"

"Oh fuck yes."

"Then get the fuck over here and show me."

Din is immediately sinking to his knees, nipping at his hip and Boba jerks forward, pushing him back hard onto his ass as he is sinking to his own knees, crawling over Din and caging him against the floor.

"You are a fucking tease, you know that? I know you were focused on helping Yuli with that egg but...fuck! I wanted to be buried deep in you during that whole time. And it didn't help that Yuli's breasts were leaking all over me. Her nails on my shoulders...shit, I need to fuck you now and I won't be gentle Din."

12