A Rubber Boot Fetish and a Wedding

Story Info
A bride has a fetish and wears wellies at her wedding.
2.6k words
4.33
1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctorwes
doctorwes
131 Followers

In the last story "A Fetish in the Family?" I told about how our daughter, Tara, had completed her residency, was moving to update New York, and this Fall was planning to get married. Yes, that's a lot of change to take on in a short amount of time. Last April she flew in for a long weekend to attend to some of the wedding details with my wife, Eileen. It had been a wet weekend and much to Eileen's surprise as well as elation, when she met Tara at the airport, she was sporting a pair of black wellies.

Over the next couple of days Eileen and Tara took care of their various wedding-related errands, but I might add enjoyed getting around wearing their wellies. By the way, before this story goes any further, Eileen and I have teased one another for many years about the other having a rubber boot fetish. To be honest, I'm now convinced that we both do.

With Tara being our only daughter, we were not planning to spare any expenses. With the wedding planned at the old Sodus Bay Lighthouse, there was not much in the way of hotels nearby, so I arranged to take over an entire old fashioned inn, a place we call the Sprague Estate, not far from the lake and just a couple miles out of Sodus. It had seven bedrooms so the wedding party would be amply comfortable. Plus, the largest bedroom wasn't just large, it was huge, and I knew that the happy couple would enjoy it. While we hired a stretch limo to take the attendants back and forth, I had a business connection that had access to an pristine antique pearl white Mercedes 600 that would be used exclusively for the bride and groom.

As the days ticked off the calendar quickly, we soon found ourselves at the rehearsal followed by the rehearsal dinner that was hosted by our future son-in-law Eric's parents. After dinner the entire wedding party returned to the Sprague Estate where everyone had a nightcap (actually more than just one), but Eileen had a surprise for Tara, namely a pair of knee-high white Hunter wellies to wear with her bridal gown. Tara was really surprised, but also very pleased; however, in retrospect I suspect that Eileen was pleased to learn a couple of months ago that our daughter also had a rubber boot fetish. Maybe that is just me thinking out loud though.

"Call me old fashioned but I can remember the days when grooms were not supposed to see their future wives until they're walking down the aisle at the church. How times have changed because Tara and Eric did sleep together that night before. Oh, well," I thought to myself.

Eileen and I didn't quite get home when we saw lightning off to the west lighting up the night sky revealing huge dark clouds. Just after we pulled into the garage the heavens opened up with rain coming down in sheets. Up in our bedroom as we were changing rain pelted the windows and Eileen looked at me, smiled, and said, "I just knew that getting Tara that pair of white wellies was a good idea. Even if the storm passes through by morning, the grounds to the lighthouse will be extremely wet. I know that I'm wearing wellies tomorrow, but how about you?"

I looked at Eileen and replied, "See, you do have a fetish, don't you?"

She looked at me with one of those wifely frowns of hers that silently said, "You didn't answer my question."

The next morning it was still raining when we got up, but it had tapered off at about the same time that Eileen left to head over to the Sprague Estate to help Tara get ready. She brought along her dress, but it was not a surprise to see her wearing her pink wellies, which I fully expected she'd wear with her mother of the bride dress.

As the morning wore on, I got dressed for the ceremony and headed for the Sprague Estate where I would pick up Eileen and we'd head over to the old lighthouse for the ceremony. It had rained heavily overnight, and I instinctively knew how wet the grounds would be--not only wet grass but also quite spongy under foot. Knowing how Eileen is so keen for me to wear wellies I put my pair of low ones in the back of the car, but sort of knew that they'd likely get worn if Eileen had anything to say about it.

When I got to the Sprague Estate the limo was already there waiting for the bridal party and the Mercedes was also present prepared to take Tara on her last ride as an unmarried woman. Tara wanted her mom to ride with her, so I took Eric, my soon to be son-in-law with me and we headed off to the lighthouse. By then the sun had started to peek through and the view of the lake was spectacular. Still, the grass was plenty wet and at the risk that the other guys would think I was a wuss I changed from my good shoes to the wellies which fortunately were black, but I also made sure to not tuck my pants legs in.

Eric and I hung out in a tiny albeit very comfortable room that had been designated by the lighthouse museum as a reading room. I could easily find reason to spend some time there on a blustery day enjoying a single malt scotch while looking out at a stirred-up lake, but I digress. Soon we were met by the best man, two groomsmen and also the officiant, an old friend of Eileen's who had a divinity degree, but she no longer had a congregation. The two groomsmen went outside to do their assigned task of seating people and sometime later the music started, and the groom, best man, and officiant walked to the front but were joined immediately by the groomsmen while I went to the rear of the ceremony area where I met up with Eileen. No sooner had that occurred when Tara arrived--oh, my God, she was more glamorous than I had ever seen her. In a word, stunning.

As I stood in the back of the assembled guests waiting for events to commence the two bridesmaids and the maid of honor, also all knockouts in their long blue gowns with just the toes of their welly-clad feet showing a decided shine from the wet grass that they had just crossed. They made for a lovely picture as they made their way down the aisle to the arbor and the waiting officiant. Then it was my turn to escort Tara.

Only after I kissed Tara and took my seat with Eileen did I notice that our officiant, who was dressed in a black academic robe with the three velvet sleeve stripes signifying a doctorate degree, was also wearing a pair of black wellies. The service was not a long one, but even at that it now seems like it was only a blur. Afterwards Tara and Eric got in the Mercedes and the attendants in their limo and headed off for photos at a place overlooking the lake. Eileen and I headed for the reception but took our time knowing that it might be two hours or so before the wedding party got there and if we started to drink now, we'd all probably be more than reasonably sloshed.

At this point let me fast forward to the end of the reception when Tara and Eric were driven back to the Sprague Estate to change, get their car, and head off to the Rochester Airport where they would be spending the night because of a very early morning flight out. After a couple of final drinks at the reception Eileen and I went back to the Sprague Estate where we would spend the night because after having too many toasts driving all the way back home would have been a terrible idea let alone an unsafe one.

We got to our room and both of us were dead tired. Eileen asked me to unzip her dress which she immediately stepped out of leaving her standing there in just a bra, garter belt, stockings, and, of course, her wellies.

I took one look at her and said, "That's a cute get-up. What happened to the panties?"

"What? You don't like this? Besides when I helped Tara get dressed this morning, she wasn't wearing panties either. So, I thought, 'sure, why not?"

"You're kidding me. Tara went commando to her wedding?" I said seriously taken aback as I pulled off my wellies and stepped out of the trousers to my tuxedo. Eileen, ever the jokester, struck a sexy pose next to the armoire and pulled down the cup over her left boob just for effect.

"Now that you mention it, that is a pretty sexy pose," I observed.

"I thought you'd like it. Besides with all the estrogen floating around today, I thought that you might be getting a certain message. You know, maybe in the mood?"

"Message? You mean like throwing you on the bed about now and making wild and crazy love to you?"

"Yes, that's the message. You can be a really astute guy when you want to be, especially when it comes to heeding my not-so-subtle suggestions. But you can start by taking down your briefs and pulling your wellies back on. Don't you remember those days when we would do that back in Ireland?"

"I certain do and fondly at that," I replied as I peeled down my briefs revealing a now very erect member and then putting my boots back on. Eileen came over and fondled my manhood while giving me a passionate wet kiss that included thrusting her tongue halfway down my throat. I took her free hand and led her to the bed and let the two of us fall onto it while in a full embrace.

Eileen, still wearing her wellies, brought her feet up onto the bed and spread her legs wide revealing her nicely shaved perfectly smooth pussy. It certain made for a very inviting albeit sort of kinky pose. But then I thought to myself "Kinky is good, actually it can be much better than just good!" as I now fondled her pussy, which not really to my surprise was amazingly moist. After a few minutes of fingering Eileen's vagina and massaging her clit she once again took a firm grasp of my manhood and teased herself with it.

"I'm ready. Oh, but I'm ready," she whispered in my ear. "I want you now and I don't want to be kept waiting either!"

Aiming to please, all it took was a gentle push and I easily entered her. "I never tire to how amazing this feels."

"This feels every bit as good as that first time that we ever fucked," she said.

"Fucked? Fucked?" I said pushing my organ deep into her pussy. "Is that any way for the respectable mother of the bride to be talking? What would Tara say if she were to hear you talking that way?"

"She'd probably approve and likely doing the very same thing that we are doing right now. Besides, why not? Being randy is a lot of fun."

"Which reminds me, I wonder if Tara and Eric have consummated their marriage yet," I asked as I was now focused on slowly thrusting myself in and out of my wife.

Eileen started to giggle.

"Something tickle your fancy?"

"I'll tell you later, but right at this moment I'm ready to cum. So, I hope you are," she replied as her breathing seemed to quicken.

"I am, too!" I exclaimed feeling the climax building to its crescendo.

"Well what are you waiting for? Fill me already!"

A couple more long strokes later and Eileen got her wish as my balls drained a respectable amount of semen into her vagina. Maybe not as much as when we were younger, but in my judgment quite respectable just the same. As we laid there still carnally coupled, I said to Eileen, "Now what about Tara and Eric?"

"You were mentioning about them consummating their marriage. I was just going to say that they did sleep together last night, and chances are they took that certain opportunity. Besides it's always fun doing it in a strange bed."

"But they weren't married yet. You 'consummate' a marriage after the fact. But I also strongly suspect that they had enough time for a quickie when they came back here to change after the reception. At least that's what I would have tried to do."

"You're right because I certainly would not have passed up such a perfect opportunity either. Quickie or not," noted Eileen.

"I think that there was an earlier opportunity when after they went and had their pictures taken. Under the guise of wanting to freshen up for the reception they would have had a full two hours before they had to make their formal appearance. They might have even done it more than once."

"Too bad you rented that Mercedes because a stretch limo would have made it a lot easier for those two. Just get the driver to take the slow route to the reception," being quite naughty Eileen said with a little devilish smerk.

"Now that we are talking about the new bride and groom I wonder if she got laid while wearing those white wellies that you got her?" I wondered out loud.

"Gosh but I hope so," said Eileen with a snicker. "Having sex in rubber boots might be sort of kinky, but it sure is fun. Plus, I'm sure that Eric soon learned that Tara wasn't wearing any undies and being the smart guy that he is knew how to take advantage of that situation."

"Oh my gosh, the visual. Tara hiking her gown waist high exposing herself. Hey, a dad isn't supposed to have those thoughts, are we?"

"And moms are?"

"My guess is that they arrived at their hotel a couple of hours ago and probably consummated their marriage a hopefully couple of more times. Now if my math is any good at all that means that for today, they already have done it two or more times than we have."

"What are you trying to say? That you want to do it again?" asked Eileen getting up off the bed and bending over giving me a perfect rear view of her pussy and suggesting she'd enjoy doing it doggie style.

"Now that you put it that way it sort of reminds me of that old saying that during the first year of marriage you put a bean in a jar for every time you have sex and begin taking one bean out every time starting with the second year. Supposedly, you will never empty the jar."

"OK, so let's take one more bean out of the jar for today and just remember that tomorrow is a new day."

At that my manhood was again erect and I was about to re-enter Eileen when I asked, "Are we keeping the wellies on for round two?"

"Knowing that you have a rubber boot fetish, I guess I'll give in and go along with us both keeping them on."

"Me? You are the one who has the fetish. Besides aren't you the one who bought Tara those nice white wellies for her to wear today?"

"I am, but now aren't you proud to say that you know our daughter also has a rubber boot fetish. I wonder who she ever got that from?"

At that I decided enough with the talk and reintroduced my manhood ever-so-slightly into my horny wife. Between the quantity of cum from my earlier performance and her natural lubrication, entering her further was not a challenge and moments later I had yet once again found myself deep inside.

Eileen did not say another word, but only moaned with delight.

doctorwes
doctorwes
131 Followers