A Safe Pair of Hands

Story Info
Just a quiet night in an English country pub.
5.2k words
4.73
11.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swift1620
Swift1620
61 Followers

I was coming to the end of my 12-year commission in the British Army, and was at something of a loss as what to do next. Keen to develop my contacts amongst well-funded civilian contractors as much as possible, I had waived my right to spend my final months back in the UK and volunteered to do back-to-back tours in Umm Qasr and Basra. I had spent both tours, as I always had, in extremely close proximity with a small group of contractors and fellow servicemen; we worked together, ate together, exercised together, and shared cramped accommodation in some fairly inhospitable places. Now, as I said goodbye to the Army, I was ready to spend some time alone.

After the requisite long weekend with my parents, I packed a small rucksack with a handful of changes of clothing and started on the first in a series of train journeys to somewhere I thought I could spend a little quality time with myself out in the fresh air -- the Cotswolds. I had never been there, but liked the sound of the internet description of the area as a "famous area of picturesque hills & meadows dotted with villages, grand residences & castles". Although I could argue that I had seen enough of the sun for a while, I was pleased to see that the weather forecast for the foreseeable future seemed decent and might even provide the customary week-long summer that prompts all British people to go a little crazy and start acting like we live in the Mediterranean.

I arrived in the village of Humby in the early evening, and checked myself into a pleasant-looking thatched pub for the night. The following day, I set off without any particular plan and hiked for nine hours, with the occasional break to enjoy the kind of views that still made me proud to be an Englishman -- verdant rolling hills, bursting with colour and dotted with woodland and the occasional clutch of rustic cottages. Despite my leisurely pace and the fact that I was in good shape from years of regular exercise, by the early evening I was looking forward to a relaxing meal and a few drinks in another village pub, followed by an early night in a bed not covered by a mosquito net. Fortunately, the village of Daneforth supplied just such a place, and after showering and changing into a fresh shirt and jeans, I tucked into a well-earned dinner then settled myself into a corner of the comfortable old-fashioned bar downstairs.

It was impossible not to notice the two women. Among the usual country-pub crowd of white-haired old men in ancient sweaters drinking pints of obscure ale, they stood out like a beacon on a stormy night. The taller of the two had an exotic look which could not have been more out of place in these surroundings. She wore her dark hair long and slightly curled, falling down around her almond-shaped face onto a tight crimson v-necked sweater which showed off a frankly magnificent cleavage. Her naturally tanned skin and dark, almost black, eyes suggested that she just might not be local. She sat with her long legs crossed, her skirt riding up enough to just make out the lace tops of her black stockings. This was a woman who knew that the eyes of every man in the room were on her, and she clearly loved it.

Her friend was a different story. I could tell that she was fairly athletic, despite what seemed like her best efforts to disguise her figure beneath a loose-fitting white blouse and light grey trousers. Her blond hair was worn up, and she completed her somewhat formal outfit with a pair of thick-rimmed glasses and low-fashion pumps. Despite all this, I could see that she was clearly a very attractive woman, and if I'm honest I was at least as taken with her as I was with her more obviously alluring friend. I told myself that it was because I like a challenge, the thrill of the hunt. The alternative was that I just liked the idea that a woman could be beautiful without feeling the need to show it off.

The brunette, on the other hand, was not a challenge. From the moment we made eye-contact, I realised that the night could only end one way. The repeated crossing and uncrossing of her legs, the use of a straw in her drink to draw attention to the gentle sucking motion of her lips, and the near-constant coy looks in my direction all meant that she liked what she saw and knew she could get it. I wouldn't say that I have film star looks by any means, but my former profession and the fact that I had been working outdoors in a hot climate for the last eight months meant that I was by far the best option for a woman on the pull in this sleepy little village.

The brunette leaned closer to her friend and murmured something, with a not-so-subtle nod in my direction. The blonde and I shared a steady look into each other's eyes, before she turned back to her friend and nodded an agreement which seemed to me to be ever so slightly reluctant. When the brunette stood up and slowly walked towards me, I was surprised to see her friend follow her.

"Do you mind if we join you?" the taller girl asked, in a soft French accent which confirmed my earlier suspicions. Without waiting for a reply, she sat next to me, her leg just brushing against mine as she did so. The blond took a seat across the table from me, giving a nervous smile which endeared her to me a little more.

"You are not from here?" asked the brunette, before taking another long slow pull at the straw in her drink.

"No, just passing through. I have a few weeks to kill and thought that the Cotswolds was as good a place as anywhere to do it."

"Bien. It is a lovely part of your country, non?"

"Beautiful." I replied, looking her square in the eyes.

The brunette smiled coyly, accepting the obvious compliment but by no means surprised by it. We exchanged a little more small-talk, although after a while it occurred to me that they had asked most of the questions and I had provided most of the answers. Before I could mention this, or start to ask more questions about who these women were and what they were doing here, the brunette placed her hand on my thigh and gave a gentle squeeze.

"My friend and I, we are looking to, meet, someone."

I glanced at the blonde, who was watching me intently. So, sex was definitely on the table, but who with?

"Unfortunately, I'm here all by myself" I countered.

"That's okay with us, if it's okay with you" said the brunette. "I'm Beatrice, and this is my friend Annabelle. We are friends from school. I am staying with Annabelle at her parents' house for a few weeks."

"School?" I asked, trying to keep the panic out of my voice.

"Finishing school. In Switzerland" said the blonde, pronouncing every syllable with a prim, recognisably upper-class accent. I momentarily wondered how well that accent stood up during sex.

Beatrice placed her hand under my jaw and drew my face back towards her. She leaned in close enough for me to see all the way down that incredible cleavage. "We are both 21 years old. So, we are old enough to do whatever we want, you see?"

I looked across at the blonde, whose cheeks had gone from slightly rosy to bright pink.

"Uh-uh," said Beatrice. "I know what you are thinking, and that," she nodded back toward her friend, "will be earned, not given. I shall be up-front? I want you to make love to me, and Annabelle, she would like to watch. This is something you would enjoy, yes?"

Beatrice's hand glided over the top of my thigh to rest on the burgeoning lump in my jeans, before giving it a gentle squeeze. She gave a little sigh of appreciation, while I thanked god that the table was stopping everyone in the pub from getting a full view of what was happening. They all knew of course, but it wouldn't be British to openly watch.

"I'm Dan."

Beatrice leaned in close. The scent of her perfume was intoxicating, almost as much so as the sexy French voice whispering in my ear.

"We are both very pleased to meet you Dan. I think perhaps you have a room here, yes?"

Our progress up to my room was somewhat hindered by the discomfort of a massive erection inside my fairly tight jeans. I was struggling to believe what was about to happen. For a moment, an old security briefing about "honey-traps" sprang to mind, but I told myself that this wasn't what was happening. No-one here knew about my job. Besides, even if I had concluded that there was a risk here, I think my penis would have overridden my brain.

I opened the door to my room and waited for the two women to go through first. Thank Christ this was a hotel room, and not my former room in the Officers' Mess -- that had rarely been in any condition for an impromptu visit from two beautiful women. They stepped through and Annabelle stood slightly awkwardly in the middle of the room. Her friend, however, was wasting no time and as I closed the door behind us she pinned me against it and kissed me hard. Her hand again rubbed at my erection through the fabric of my jeans and I broke from the kiss to groan with pleasure. She broke away and turned to Annabelle, motioning to a chair across the room from the bed.

"You sit there, while our new friend and I become more comfortable." Beatrice giggled as she turned back to me and, without a further word, started to unbutton my shirt. I kicked off my shoes and yanked off my socks. Beatrice's hands ran over my bare chest and up my back, hugging me close as she again kissed me hard. Out of the corner of my eye I watched the blonde settle back in the armchair. Beatrice's lips moved to my ear before gently biting it.

"Non, non, non," Beatrice whispered. "I want all of your attention on me. For now..." She backed away towards the foot of the bed, her hands reaching up and caressing her breasts through her sweater. I closed in, grabbing her backside with both hands and kissing her deeply on the lips. She lifted her arms above her head, and I accepted the invitation, breaking from our kiss to pull her sweater up and off, dropping it onto the floor beside us. Her magnificent breasts filled a lacy black bra, her hard dark nipples visible through the wispy material. I buried my face in her cleavage and she tipped her head back before letting out a deep groan of lust. We kissed again, harder, as my hands moved up to grope her deliciously soft orbs.

Our passion was interrupted by a polite cough from a still fully-clothed Annabelle. For an instant, there was annoyance on the face of my French beauty, but she checked herself and again stepped back from my needful hands.

"Gently, my love, slowly. I should like you to make love to me as if it is my first time. Like I am a virgin, yes?"

Ah, so this is the game, I thought to myself. I'm being used as some kind of, what, training aid? Once Beatrice has shown her friend how it's done, will Annabelle swap places with her in my bed? The thought of fucking both women, one after the other, was not helping me to calm down; de-flowering Annabelle would be fantastic enough, but warming up to the task by screwing this gorgeous French minx was almost more than my simple blood-starved brain could cope with.

Beatrice unzipped her tiny skirt before letting it fall to the floor, revealing the black hold-ups I had caught a tantalizing glimpse of earlier in the bar. Her tanned body could be described as lithe were it not for those incredible breasts. Matching her other lingerie, she wore a pair of lacy black panties, through which I could just make out a neatly trimmed pubic bush. Christ, I thought, and she wants me to go slowly?

I dropped my jeans to the floor and stepped out of them, trying to ignore the tiny dark spot of pre-cum soaking through my boxers. Reaching out, I took Beatrice's hand and led her the final steps to the bed. She lay back with her head on the pillows, I lay beside her, and we again started to kiss. Lifting aside her dark tresses with my right hand, I lovingly nuzzled her neck and let my left hand roam across her tight stomach and up to her breast. Pinching her firm nipple through the lace, I again felt her groan against my check. She arched her back and reached behind to unclasp her bra, lifting it clear. Once more I buried my face between her breasts, kissing the soft skin before moving to gently bite at her left nipple. She squirmed beneath me as I kissed my way down her body before softly blowing at her pussy through her panties. Slipping my fingers into the fabric at her hips, I slowly tugged the lingerie down Beatrice's long legs before easing them past her feet. Her pussy, wet with anticipation of the fucking she was about to receive, opened to my tongue and a deep guttural moan escaped her mouth. She arched her back and held the back of my head tightly against her pussy.

After a few laps at Beatrice's pussy lips, I slipped my index finger into her and gently stroked it in and out. At this, Beatrice's deep sobbing breaths changed to ragged gasps. "Oui, oui, ouiiiiiiiiii!" she cried, her back arching again as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Her stockinged thighs clamped around my head as her juices flooded onto my face.

"Oh oui!" Beatrice gasped. She grabbed the back of head and dragged me up to her face for a lingering kiss. Her tongue swirled in my mouth, savouring the taste of her own juices, before she broke away and held my jaw in her hand, forcing me to meet her intense stare. "Maintenant, prends-moi. Take me!" she whispered huskily.

I pulled back and slid my boxers off, easing them past my rock-hard cock. I heard a slight gasp and turned to see Annabelle, her face flushed and her chest heaving. As our eyes met, she struggled to regain her composure, brushing a dislodged lock of hair from in front of her glasses.

"Forget her, baise-moi!" Beatrice demanded, her voice raw with passion. She reached into her purse on the bedside table and pulled out two condoms, tossing one towards me and dropping the other onto the bedside table. As I unwrapped and rolled the condom on, she teased her pussy, her eyes fixed intently on my cock. I sank to my knees between her legs, lowering myself down onto her body. My dick slid effortlessly between her pussy lips and I started long slow thrusts into her sopping sex. As my pace picked up, Beatrice tipped her head back and groaned with lust. Her hands grabbed my arse, pulling me deeper and faster into her, until I was slamming her with all my strength. "Uh, uh, uh." she moaned "Plus fort! Harder!" So much for "gently", I thought.

I pulled out, a stream of glistening pussy juice flicking from the end of my cock. Before Beatrice could protest, I flipped her onto her front so that her arse was pointed up in the air at me. I'd also angled her so that we were now both facing Annabelle, who was staring open-mouthed at the fucking I was giving her friend no more than a metre away. Beatrice held her pussy lips open and I slid deep into her, eliciting a cry of "Oh oui!" from her. I pounded into her again and again, my hands reaching around and groping her breasts, pinching her hard nipples. I looked the blonde square in the eyes as I pounded Beatrice; she was mesmerized. A howl from Beatrice drew my attention back, as a second orgasm crashed in on her. I held her hips, my cock buried to the hilt inside her pussy as she bucked with the violent waves of her climax.

Momentarily spent, Beatrice buried her face into the duvet. I pulled my cock out and rolled her over. Her eyes focused on my erection and she smiled hungrily. "Don't worry, I am not done with you quite yet." she murmured.

Beatrice pushed me onto my back and sat astride my legs. She lovingly wanked my cock a few times, before leaning forward and slapping it against her pendulous breasts. I had been trying hard not to cum for some time now, desperate to prolong the extraordinary pleasure with this wanton bitch. But this was almost too much and I pulled her face up to mine so that my cock was lined up with her drenched pussy. She lowered herself onto me and I slid effortlessly into her once more.

"Oh oui." she hissed "Give it to me!"

We gradually built up pace until Beatrice was pounding up and down on my dick, virtually screaming a string of French obscenities. She sat upright and I held her thighs to ensure that her violent thrashings didn't cause me to slip out. Realising that the end was near for both of us, I reached out to heft her breasts in the palms of my hands. She clamped her hands over mine, mashing my fingers against her soft skin. At that moment her body started to spasm violently as a third orgasm tore through her molten cunt. As she thrashed around on my cock, I finally let loose rope after rope of cum. Stars exploded before my eyes as I emptied my balls into my incredible seductress.

As I regained my breath, I remembered that we had had an audience to our passion. I turned my head to see Annabelle staring wide-eyed at us, her cheeks flushed and a slight sheen of sweat on her brow. It was only now that I noticed that her hand was deep below the waistband of her trousers, slowly moving up and down in time with her gentle panting.

I pulled the condom from my flagging cock and tied it off before dropping it onto the floor beside the bed. Beatrice lay in my arms, her amazing body facing towards her friend.

"What do you think?" she asked.

Annabelle looked steadily into my eyes for a few long moments before replying.

"Yes."

I felt a massive grin break out across my face. "You might have to give me a moment, I'm afraid."

"Like hell we will, cherie" Beatrice laughed. She slid from the bed and, reaching out to her friend, pulled Annabelle by the hand from her chair. The blonde hastily slipped her other hand from the top of her trousers, before Beatrice grabbed hold of it and, alternating her eye contact between Annabelle and I, slowly slipped each of the fingers in and out of her mouth. Laughing, she then stepped behind her friend, softly whispering in French into the ear of the young blonde. Her hands caressed Anabelle's shoulders, arms and stomach, before glancing over her breasts and undoing the top button of her blouse. With infinite care, she unbuttoned the blouse before releasing it from the waistband of Annabelle's trousers and sliding it off her onto the floor.

For a moment, Annabelle instinctively went to cover herself from my eyes. Then her eyes fixed on mine and her arms fell back to her sides. I took in the alluring sight of her pert breasts, hidden behind an almost girlish white lace bra, and could feel life come back to my cock. I reached down and stroked myself a couple of times, and was rewarded with a small gasp from the young English rose.

"Yes, that's right" cooed Beatrice, her fingers now working the catch at the top of Annabelle's trousers. The blond kicked her pumps off as the trousers slid to the floor, revealing tiny lace panties that were clearly already soaked through. Beatrice whispered again in Annabelle's ear as she removed her friend's bra, fully revealing lovely pale breasts with large rose-coloured nipples. Annabelle's stared nervously into my eyes as she then slipped her fingers into the sides of her panties before tugging them from her hips. The delicate material slipped to the floor and Annabelle stood before me in her naked glory. Beatrice reached up removed her friend's glasses and untied her hair; as Annabelle shook it loose, her perfect breasts jiggled in time. A single drop of sweat tricked from her neck down between her breasts and over her flat stomach. I gazed upon her body, rapt in her astonishing beauty and for the moment completely oblivious to the lovely naked Frenchwoman standing by her side, a woman I had been fucking no more than a few short minutes ago. Without thinking, my hand returned to my hardening cock and I slowly pumped it; a groan escaping from my mouth as I feverishly imagined how the rest of the night would pass.

Beatrice again took Annabelle's hand and led her towards the bed. "Come, do not be shy" she purred. Removing her stockings so that she too was now completely naked, Beatrice followed her friend onto the bed and together they knelt in front of me, either side of my legs, while I continued to slowly wank myself hard again.

Swift1620
Swift1620
61 Followers
12