A Sailing Honeymoon Ch. 05

Story Info
Ch 5, Revelations! His point of view.
9k words
3.47
14.1k
8
42

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5.

Revelations!

Roy

(There is no pain quite like the pain you feel when you find out that everything you believe in is just an illusion.)

When I awoke a little after six-thirty, Anna was already up and in the shower. I'm not sure how a raccoon got on the ship, but as I climbed out of bed and went to take a piss and brush my teeth, I was sure the little fucker had shit in my mouth while I slept!

"Morning, baby," I said when I walked into the bathroom.

"Good morning, honey."

"Hey, did that raccoon get you too?" I asked as I drained my vein.

"Yeah, I think so!" Anna chuckled.

"You're up early," I noted.

"Well, I decided to get in on that sunrise aerobics class."

"When does it start?"

"Seven," she replied. "And hey, you should get signed up for the sailing experience while I'm working out."

"Yeah, I can do that," I replied, still not completely sold on the idea.

"Do you need to sign up for the aerobics class?"

"No. The brochure says you just have to show up," Anna replied as I vigorously brushed my teeth.

"Mmm..." I mumbled around my toothbrush, then rinsed, and felt human again.

"Your turn, honey," my beautiful wife said as she stepped out of the shower.

My eyes wandered to her amazing tits, and I noticed light bruises around her nipples. Anna saw me looking and quickly wrapped a towel around herself. I felt a little guilty about it, but in my defense, we had been really going at it last night!

"I'll get us some coffee from Sammy's as soon as I'm dressed," Anna said as I slipped into the shower.

"Yes, please," I enthusiastically replied.

Sammy's panoramic restaurant was conveniently located at the aft end of the luxury stateroom deck and served lighter fare than Luigi's Bistro. And the best part: Sammy's was always open.

When I came out of the bathroom, our coffees were on the nightstand, and I couldn't help but think that Anna must have really made Sammy's or whoever's morning. She had on a baby blue sports bra that was a touch too small with matching spandex shorts that looked more like bikini bottoms as she sat on the bed, looking at a piece of paper. Then Anna looked up at me with a pained smile as tears ran down her cheeks.

"What's the matter, baby?" I asked as I rushed to her side and looked at the paper.

It was a young child's crayon drawing of a pink and purple sunset with two smiling stick people holding hands on a sailboat. It said, "Happy second honeymoon to Roy & Anna from the Gomezes." Tears welled in my eyes as I sat next to Anna and put my arm around her shoulder.

"Ah, I see you ran into the Gomezes."

"Yeah, Little Becky was so excited when she saw me! Sandy and Becky were on a coffee run too, and they were planning to slide it under our door," Anna replied through watery eyes and sniffles.

I took her into my arms, and she began to weep on my shoulder as we hugged tightly.

"I love you so much! And I'm so sorry, honey!" She blubbered.

"I love you too, baby, and I know you didn't mean to hurt me," I replied, then broke our hug and lifted her chin. "So, please stop crying. And you don't have to go to that class if you're not up to it," I said.

"I'll be fine, honey. I'm sure I'll feel better after a good workout," Anna replied as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Well, you have a few minutes yet," I said as I grabbed our coffees and handed one to Anna.

We both took a sip, and she gave me a sheepish smile. Unfortunately, that made what I needed to do next even harder: it was time to address the Elephant!

"Look, I know you were just playing, but you know as well as I do Todd didn't see it that way, and he'll be expecting more!" I sternly stated.

"Well, I don't care what Todd expects!" Anna defensively snapped back.

"Good! I'm glad you feel that way. Because I'm not putting up with any more of their shit!" I declared.

"Oh, please, honey. Don't do anything rash," Anna pleaded.

"Well, let's just hope it doesn't come to that," I solemnly stated.

I was sure Anna would be mortified if I created a public scene, but deep down, I knew Todd wouldn't leave her alone, and I had a bad feeling that, at some point, I would have to stand my ground!

Anna glanced at her watch, and I could tell she was ready to change the subject.

"I better get going," she said with a sigh.

It was five to seven, and it might take Anna all of two minutes to get up to the sundeck. But then, there was something important I thought I should point out before she ran off as I gently took her face in my hands and looked lovingly into her eyes.

"I think I found that raccoon!"

"ROY! That's not funny," Anna snorted as she tried to hold back her laughter.

She ran into the bathroom. Fixed her makeup. Ran back to the bed, gave me a quick smooch, and headed for the door. Then Anna suddenly stopped and turned around.

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Sandy told me that Rob signed up for the sailing experience too, and I know you're gonna write in your journal, but don't forget to sign up."

"I will, I will!" I replied.

"Hey, let's meet up at Sammy's after my class. Say, around eight. We can get a bite before you do the sailing thing."

"Sounds good."

"I love you, honey," Anna said as she hurried out the door.

"I love you too, baby," I replied to the closing door.

I got dressed and went to get signed up. I wanted to get it done and out of the way so I could concentrate on writing in my journal. When I arrived at the concierge's desk, I was happy to see Pattie tapping away at the computer.

"Good morning, Mr. Benson. How can I help you," she asked with a bright smile.

Pattie seemed a lot nicer than Terra, and I already liked her because of the way she reacted to the Captain, Todd and his cronies when we were boarding.

"Good morning, Pattie. I'd like to sign up for the hands-on sailing experience," I replied.

Her smile faded as she grabbed a clipboard from under the counter.

"Okay, you'll have to sign here; and initial here, Mr. Benson. It's just a standard waiver," Pattie said as she pointed at the form, then handed me a pen.

Well, that explained why I had to sign up. I saw Robert Gomez and one other name on the list when I signed and initialed. I liked Rob and felt a little better about the sailing experience thing as I pushed the clipboard back.

"Are you a good swimmer?" Pattie asked with an odd look of apprehension on her face.

That struck me as a strange question. I read the brochure after Anna convinced me to sign up. It didn't say anything about swimming?

"Like a fish," I said proudly.

I still held the 400-meter freestyle record at my alma mater in Michigan.

"Okay then. Come to the conference room at nine, and Dave will walk you through the basics," Pattie replied, then pointed to the conference room door.

I thanked Pattie and headed back to our room with a nagging feeling that something was a little off. But then, I was more concerned with getting the stuff rattling around in my head on paper and leaving it there!

I opened my journal, dove in, and the next thing I knew, it was twenty-past eight. Shit! I hope Anna hasn't been waiting too long, I thought as I rushed out the door. But when I arrived at Sammy's panoramic restaurant, I didn't like the view!

They both had coffees, and I wondered how long Todd had been feeling up my wife's leg as I headed toward their table with that twisting pain welling up in my chest. Anna saw me coming and nervously glanced at her watch as she surreptitiously tried to push Todd's hand off her leg.

"Hi, honey. Um... you're running a little late," she proclaimed with an exasperated look as I approached their table.

Anna knew I was already at my breaking point with Todd, but for her sake, I wasn't going to make a scene if I didn't have to.

"Apparently!" I growled through my clenched jaw.

She was quite flushed, and I wondered if it was from her aerobics class or the aerobics she had been doing with Todd as I stared at his hand halfway up her inner thigh. Anna gave Todd a pleading, big-eyed, what the hell are you doing look as she kept trying to push his hand away without being too obvious. But instead of letting go, Todd grinned at me and slid his hand further up her thigh.

"You need to get your hand off my wife," I said as controlled as I could muster.

But everyone in the restaurant plainly heard me, and the place went quiet. Then Anna swiveled and gave me her big-eyed what the hell look.

"Huh... I thought you had your hubby trained better than that," Todd facetiously stated. "And there wasn't a problem until you showed up," he sniggered.

Unfortunately, I was right. Todd had taken her performance as an open invitation. Then Anna piped up in a desperate attempt to defuse the situation.

"Hey, I was just telling Todd that you signed up for the hands-on sailing experience this morning. You did... didn't you?" She asked pointedly.

I loudly cleared my throat. "Yes."

"Well, good. I think you will find it very enlightening," Todd said as he slid his hand another inch closer to my wife's crotch and squeezed her leg, then let go and stood.

"Please, have a seat," he insincerely offered as he gestured for me to sit.

I just stood there and glared at Anna as I tried to decide if she had actually gone to the aerobics class or his room while Todd stood there and ran his mouth.

"I have a few things to attend to. Then I would be more than happy to give Miss Benson a tour of our beautiful ship while you're off having fun!" Todd declared as he grinned at me.

"That's Mrs. Benson," I growled through gritted teeth.

"Oh... Sorry," Todd smugly replied.

Every muscle in my body rippled with the urge to wipe that smug grin off his face, and it took all my willpower not to make a scene; regardless of the ass-whipping I would get for my trouble.

"As I was saying. If you get bored while your hubby is off playing. I would be more than happy to give you a private tour, Anna." Todd offered again, just to push my buttons.

My pressure valve was about to blow when Anna cut in.

"Actually, I'll be busy relaxing and reading on the sundeck with my new friends Sandy and Becky," she replied dismissively.

Then she smiled at me, obviously hoping her statement would break the tension and set my mind at ease.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed the coffee. Have a nice day, Miss Benson," Todd said to get in one last dig.

I heard some chuckles and a coughed-out "cuck" as Todd walked away. Then I looked around the restaurant and saw at least half a dozen patrons straining not to laugh as they grinned at me.

"Please, honey, sit... Please!" Anna quietly pleaded as she pulled on my arm.

I didn't want to give the gawkers anything more to laugh about and sat in the chair Todd had occupied. I was too pissed to speak, and Anna knew it as she put her hand on my leg. I angrily pushed it away and heard more chuckles, but I didn't care what they thought as I glared at my wife!

"I'm so sorry, honey! I was waiting for you when Todd showed up with the coffees, sat, and just started talking. I was only trying to make the best of a bad situation. Please, don't be mad," she implored.

"He had his hand on your leg!" I growled under my breath as some dip-shit a few tables away coughed out a not-so-veiled, "Bull-shit!"

"What could I do? I didn't want to make a big scene!" Anna replied under her breath.

"Well, I'd say it's a little late for that."

"Look, I don't want anything to do with Todd! Please, honey. Don't let him ruin our second Honeymoon," Anna begged as she took my hand.

I knew she was right, and even though she brought this on herself, I felt sorry for her. Anna was stuck in the middle, and I could tell Todd wasn't going to let it go, no matter how hard we tried to ignore him.

"Hey, as long as we're here, let's get something to eat. Then when you're finished with the sailing thing, I'll spend the afternoon making it up to you... Sergeant Benson," she playfully purred.

"Yeah, I could use another cup of coffee: and I will hold you to that, mam-sir," I replied.

"Promises promises," Anna mused with a sly smile.

My stomach was still a little edgy, so I settled for yogurt and coffee, and Anna got a fruit bowl. Then she explained that Sandy had invited her to hang out on the sundeck with her and Becky while Rob and I were off playing! I still wasn't all that enthused about the sailing experience, but I had to admit I was glad Rob would be there.

The next thing I knew, it was about ten to nine, and Anna was tapping her watch. We heard a few sniggers as we headed for the exit, but we just ignored them.

I had a few minutes before I needed to be in the conference room, so I walked Anna to our room and opened the door for her.

"Let's meet at Sammy's for lunch," she said as she stepped inside.

"Sure, why not," I replied, thinking we would have to eat somewhere, regardless of the hecklers.

"Have fun, honey."

"I'll try. Have fun with the girls, baby," I replied.

"Oh, I'm sure we will. I'm going to wear my new bikini," Anna said as she winked at me and quickly closed the door before I could reply!

I knew she bought a new bikini for our second Honeymoon. Anna had made a point of not letting me see it yet, saying it was supposed to be a surprise, but I was sure Todd would like it as that twisting pain crept into my chest; again. Then I saw Rob coming down the hall.

"Good morning," I called out.

"Good morning. Nice to know I'm not the only sailing fanatic on the ship," Rob said as we greeted each other with a handshake.

"Yeah, well, I'm really not, but my wife had other ideas!" I replied as I shrugged my shoulders with defeated enthusiasm.

"Ahhh, I see. Well, I guess we'll just have to make the best of it then," Rob declared with a good-natured smile.

When we got to the conference room, the First mate, Dave, invited us to come in and take a seat while we waited for the third guest to show up.

After a few minutes, Dave sighed and joked that he was just glad two out of three actually showed up this time. Then he pulled a small remote from his pocket, dimmed the lights, clicked on the overhead projector, and got right down to business.

Rob and I learned that, unlike traditional three-mast schooners with fifteen or more sails, like classic pirate ships, the Artistic Challenge was designed with just two sails on each mast.

Dave explained that The Artistic Challenge was one of the few ships in its class that hadn't been updated with fully automated sail controls. So they were able to offer their guests a hands-on sailing experience. Just my luck, I thought.

Dave told us since we left Miami, the ship had been running a few miles off the Florida coast and along the Keys, and we would be passing by Key West soon. Then he joked that we would be earning our keep because the wind direction wasn't ideal, and the Captain would have to tack often to maintain course.

It was about ten when Dave looked at his clipboard and gave us our assignments for the hands-on portion of our sailing experience. Rob was assigned to work with the crewmen on the rear mast, and I was a little disappointed when Dave said I was assigned to the front mast. Then Dave looked right at me and stressed that we needed to be aware of what was going on around us at all times because things can happen fast on the working decks.

I made my way to the front mast and found the enclosed ladder up to the working deck. The sign next to the ladder read, DANGER! SHIP PERSONNEL ONLY. Well, I did sign the waiver, and after learning so much about the ship, I was actually looking forward to this as I climbed up to the deck. At the top of the ladder, I was met by one of the crewmen, Steve, and we greeted each other with a firm handshake. Then I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"So, you're my new whipping boy."

You've got to be shitting me, I thought as I turned and saw Jerry. The tension was palpable, and Steve looked a bit confused when I didn't offer my hand.

"It's okay, Steve. Mr. Benson and I have already met," Jerry said with a smirk.

I knew I would be stuck on this ship with these assholes for the better part of two weeks. So, for Anna's sake, I decided to let it go and make the best of the situation.

Jerry went to his station by the mast, where he controlled the Vang and Halyard lines. Then Steve took me port side to what was, more or less, an oversized trailer winch with a large hand crank and a thick cable attached to the boom. He showed me how to operate the ratchet lever, so I could crank the mainsheet line in or out as needed and told me not to touch the freewheel lever. Steve explained that the idea was to keep tension on the line so the boom wouldn't slap when we turned and the sail caught the wind. Then Steve said he would signal me when we needed to adjust the trim and returned to his station at the opposing or starboard mainsheet line.

Yesterday, the wind wasn't good, and I didn't pay much attention to the furled sails. But today, standing only a few feet below the boom, the massive sails on the towering 150-foot masts were impressive!

The working deck was about ten feet higher than the sun deck and made from expanded metal sheeting. When I looked out over the sundeck, I saw Sandy and Becky coloring at a table in the shade by the refreshments stand, but I didn't see Anna. Then I looked around and spotted my wife reading her tablet, in a lounge chair, on the far side of the deck.

Her new bikini was a "surprise, all right!" The three small triangles of neon green fabric, attached by neon green strings, didn't leave much to the imagination. But, as I stood there and pondered whether her new bikini was a T-back, I wasn't surprised to see several men doing their best not to let their better-halves see them gawking from behind their sunglasses.

I stared at her suntan-line-free, perfectly tanned skin shining with her favorite suntan oil as I thought about the privacy fence I built around the pool so Anna could sunbathe in the nude: for all the good that did. Anna says the neighborhood boys regularly fly their drones over when she sunbathes.

I suspect there are plenty of neighborhood dads with drones too! Oh, and I'm sure, if I looked around on the internet, I would find drone footage of my wife sunbathing in the nude!

Then that twisting pain gripped my chest again, as a vision of Todd (running his hands all over my wife's practically naked body while he applied her favorite suntan oil) played in my head. But before I could dwell on that happy thought too long, the Captain signaled that we were about to tack, and I snapped out of my day-mare!

I remembered what Dave said about things happening fast on the work deck as I took my position and watched for Steve's signal. Then that damned "The Cruise" story popped into my head. I wasn't sure why it mattered to me, but we had sailed past Key West over an hour ago, and I knew we would be out of US territorial waters soon; if we weren't already.

It was a little past eleven-thirty when we finished tacking for the ninth time, and it struck me that Dave wasn't kidding about earning our keep!

The boom was starboard, and the mainsail was full when I took a moment to scan the sun deck. I saw Sandy and Becky, but I didn't see Anna anywhere. Maybe she went to the bathroom? Or, heaven forbid, went to put some clothes on! Then, before my mind wandered any further down that rabbit hole, Jerry called me over to a storage bin by the railing.

He opened the bin, tossed out some ropes, and told me to coil and bundle them while we waited to tack again. They were a tangled mess, and I knew Jerry was just fucking with me, but I wasn't going to let him get to me. I'd be done soon, and I was looking forward to spending the afternoon relaxing on the sundeck with Anna as I began to untangle the ropes.