A Sailing Honeymoon Ch. 06

Story Info
Ch 6, If The Shoe Fits, Wear It. Her point of view.
10k words
3.55
10.1k
12
27

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubby77
hubby77
297 Followers

Chapter 6.

If The Shoe Fits, Wear It

Anna

(Everything is spinning out of control, and I honestly wish Roy had just taken me out to dinner and bought me a nice set of earrings for our anniversary!)

When I woke up a little before six-thirty, I was snuggled up to Roy's back and kissed the back of his head. Then everything that happened yesterday flashed through my head like a DVR on full-speed FF.

I slapped my hand over my mouth, slipped out of bed, and ran to the bathroom. The guilt tore through me as I flipped on the shower and buried my face in a towel so Roy wouldn't hear me cry.

God, how could I have fucked everything up so badly? What in the hell was I thinking? And there it was: the crux of the problem. I wasn't fucking thinking! At least not with the brain between my ears, and now I was caught up in Todd's web.

When I fell asleep last night, I was determined to make this all work out for Roy's sake, our sake, really. But as my head spun with a thousand bad scenarios, I couldn't see any way out of this without hurting Roy; and more than likely losing him.

I took a deep breath, stepped into the shower, and let the hot water wash away my whorish sins as I steeled myself. I was determined not to let Todd, or anyone else, ruin our lives. Yet, a few minutes later, I was right back to feeling overwhelmed and out of control when Roy startled me back into the here-and-now.

"Morning, baby."

He had come in for his morning wee, and all things considered, he was in a surprisingly good mood.

"Good morning, honey," I replied, trying not to sound like the complete wreck I was.

Then he asked if the raccoon that shit in his mouth while he slept got me too!

He was definitely in a better mood. God, I love that man. Roy can make me laugh no matter how down I am.

"Yeah, I think so," I chuckled.

He commented that I was up early. I told him I decided to get in on the sunrise aerobics class and said he should get signed up for the hands-on sailing experience while I was working out. He understandably asked if I needed to sign up for the aerobics class.

"No. The brochure says you just have to show up," I replied.

I heard Roy spit out his toothpaste just as I turned off the shower.

"Your turn, honey," I said as I stepped out and did my best to smile.

Roy's eyes went to my tits, and a strange look crossed his face. I looked down, saw the bruising around my nipples, grabbed a towel, and covered myself in a panic. I could only hope that Roy would assume it happened during our aggressive lovemaking yesterday: it wouldn't be the first time!

I told Roy I would make a coffee run to Sammy's as soon as I was dressed, and he was happy to hear that.

When I packed for our second honeymoon, I hadn't anticipated taking an aerobics class. But then, a girl never knows, and I did pack a couple of sports bra tops with matching shorts. I figured they would be comfortable when we went ashore in Cozumel and on our tour of the Mayan temples in central Mexico.

I tried to think of a way out of this fucked up situation as I wiggled into my baby blue sports bra and matching spandex shorts. I even considered asking Roy to fly us home from Cozumel. But he had put so much effort into planning our second honeymoon, and he knew how excited I was to see the Mayan temples. So how would I explain bailing on the vacation of a lifetime just because Todd was hitting on me without Roy thinking there was more to it?

Todd had really put me in a no-win situation, and the only thing I knew for sure, as I headed out the door to Sammy's, was that I would have to keep playing his game.

Sammy's panoramic restaurant was just a short walk from our stateroom at the back of the fourth deck. There were half-a-dozen six-top tables inside a glassed-in area, but most of the seating was out on the open deck, and panoramic was a good description of the view.

On my way back with the coffees, Sandy and Becky came out of their stateroom, and when little Becky saw me, she excitedly came running with a large piece of paper flailing in her hand. Becky stopped right in front of me, then got a case of the shies and held the paper behind her back as she looked at the floor and fidgeted to-and-fro.

"Good morning, Becky," I cheerfully said to reassure her as Sandy caught up, stood behind Becky, and patted her head.

"It's okay. You can give it to Anna now," Sandy encouragingly said as she held out her hand and took the cardboard coffee carrier from me.

"I did it all by myself," Becky proudly proclaimed as she looked up with a beaming smile and held up the picture she had put so much love and care into drawing for Roy and me.

It was all I could do not to break down and start balling when Becky handed me the crayon drawing of the two smiling stick people holding hands on a sailboat under a beautiful pink and purple sunset. It was signed by the artist, BECKY, in big block letters, and I could tell she had a little help with the "Happy second honeymoon to Roy & Anna from the Gomezes" as Sandy grinned from ear to ear at her precocious daughter.

"Oh... Thank you, Becky. It's beautiful!" I gushed, thinking it was way too beautiful for a cheating slut like me, as I struggled to hold back my tears.

"Hey, Rob is going to be busy from nine to noon. Would you like to join us for some fun-in-the-sun and coloring up on the sun deck?" Sandy asked.

"Nine to noon, you say?"

"Yeah, Rob is a big sailboat fanatic, and he's been talking nonstop about doing this hands-on..."

"...Sailing experience," I cut in and finished her sentence. "Funny thing. Roy will be busy from nine to noon too. And I would love to."

Sandy and I broke into a good laugh over the, what are the odds, coincidence.

"I'm so glad we could give you Becky's picture in person, and it was really nice to see you again, Anna," Sandy exclaimed as she handed me the coffee carrier, then conspiratorially stated over the back of her hand. "We were gonna slide it under your door."

I held Becky's picture close to my heart and mouthed "Thank you" to Becky.

"Your welcome," Becky replied with a bright smile.

"Well, okay then. We're off to get coffee and a bite for the little one," Sandy said as she took Becky's hand.

Becky put on her determined face and toddled off with her mother.

"See you up on the sundeck," I called after them, then hurried to our room so they wouldn't see me break down and cry.

Roy was still in the shower, and I set our coffees on the nightstand. Then I sat on the bed, and my tears started to flow as I stared at the innocent child's crayon drawing. It was the most thoughtful touching gift I had ever received, made with the pure untainted love of a three-year-old little girl.

Then I thought about how badly I had always wanted a child with Roy, and my tainted, impure love tore at my guts as I wondered if our love would survive this trip. Wondered if I was pregnant, and if I was: was Todd or Roy the father? Wondered if, by some miracle, I managed to get through this whole ordeal without losing my husband, and it was Todd's baby: could I keep such a horrible secret? Could I go through life never telling Roy that the child he loves with all his heart and soul is not really his?

When he came out of the bathroom, I pushed the endless parade of bad scenarios out of my mind, smiled at my husband, and prayed that we would make it through this, but my smile couldn't hide my tears.

What's the matter, baby?" Roy asked and rushed to my side. "Ah, I see you ran into the Gomezes," he said as he looked at the picture, then sat and put his arm around my shoulders.

It felt so good to have Roy touch me, his undeserving slut wife, that I couldn't hold back the tears as I told him how excited little Becky was to give me the picture.

He took me into his arms, and I hugged him tightly.

"I love you so much, and I'm so sorry, honey!" I blubbered on his shoulder.

"I love you too, baby, and I know you didn't mean to hurt me," Roy said sweetly, then broke our hug and lifted my chin. "So please, stop crying. And you don't have to go to that class if you're not up to it," he said, making me feel even worse.

I told Roy I'd be fine; and that I would feel better after a good workout.

"You have a few minutes yet," he said as he grabbed our coffees and handed me one.

I took a sip and managed a weak smile. Then Roy said the last thing I wanted to hear, yet I knew it was coming sooner or later.

"Look, I know you were just playing, but you know as well as I do Todd didn't see it that way, and he'll be expecting more!"

Yeah, he expected more alright, I thought, feeling cornered and angry. But I wasn't angry with Roy. I was angry at myself.

"Well, I don't care what Todd expects!" I spat.

I could tell Roy was happy that I felt that way. Then he made it clear the Captain, Todd, and his buddies had gotten on his nerves, and he wasn't going to put up with any more of their shit! Roy has always been an easy-going, level-headed man. Yet, I knew if they pushed him too far, he wouldn't hesitate to defend me. But he didn't understand the position I'd put us in, and I didn't want Roy to provoke Todd and make things worse.

"Oh, please, honey. Don't do anything rash," I pleaded.

"Well, let's just hope it doesn't come to that," Roy somberly replied.

I prayed I could avoid putting him in that situation as I glanced at my watch. It was a few minutes before seven, and unless I confessed to everything, there wasn't much more to say.

"I better get going."

But before I stood to go, Roy took my face in his hands with a loving smile, and I thought he was about to kiss me when he spoke.

"I think I found that raccoon!"

Sometimes he is such a shit, and I really wanted to punch him in the arm.

"ROY! That's not funny," I declared as I struggled not to laugh, jumped up, and ran to the bathroom.

Well, at least he told me, I thought, as I quickly cleaned off the smears. Then I ran back, kissed Roy, and was headed for the door when I remembered what Sandy told me and turned around.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Sandy told me Rob is doing the sailing experience too!" I said.

I hoped that would make him a little happier about going since Roy made it pretty clear he was only doing it because I had badgered him into it!

"And I know you're going to write in your journal. But don't forget to sign up." I reminded him so he didn't try the old "oops, I forgot" trick.

Roy assured me that he would sign up. Then I suggested we meet up at Sammy's around eight and grab a bite before he does the sailing thing.

"Sounds good," he agreed.

"I love you, honey," I said as I dodged out the door before I lost it again.

I took a deep breath, steeled myself, and headed for the sundeck. I figured a good workout was just what I needed to get my mind off everything.

The sun was just above the horizon, and there were at least a dozen ladies getting their yoga mats situated when I stepped onto the sundeck.

"Glad you could make it, Miss Benson. Grab a mat and join us." A tall woman with short spiky blonde hair said.

I remembered seeing her on the deck when we boarded the ship, and I knew it was Terra, the woman Todd mentioned, before I read her name tag. I didn't like it when she called me Miss, and my hackles were up as I grabbed a yoga mat. Then I felt a rush of guilt as I thought about how Roy must have felt when I so callously blew off the whole Miss thing yesterday.

"Put your mat right here," Terra said as she pointed at the deck between herself and the ladies, who were all situated and waiting for the straggler. "You can be my helper this morning, Miss Benson," she added with an: yes, you are being punished sweet tone.

With her lack of body fat, I had no doubt her ample breasts were paid for. And judging by the way Terra looked me over and leered at my ass when I took my place and rolled out the mat, at the very least, she swung both ways.

Terra started us out with some basic stretches, and she was not at all subtle as she ran her hands all over her "helper" to demonstrate the proper form for each position. Some of the ladies looked a bit abashed, while others sported envious little smiles as Terra practically molested me right in front of them.

I wasn't sure how Terra fit into Todd's game? But something told me that if I made a fuss, it would make things worse for me.

When Terra finished molesting me, she announced it was time to start the step aerobics. My best friend, Kathy, and I have always pushed each other pretty hard at the YMCA, and I grabbed two steps from the stack. Then Terra grabbed three steps and really put us through the paces.

After a good fifteen minutes, she called for a break and directed our attention to an ice-filled tub full of water bottles on the refreshment stand counter. The ladies gathered around, and Terra handed them out. I was thirsty, but I hung back to keep my distance. Terra knew I was avoiding her and gave me a disapproving look as she motioned me over to the tub.

There was definitely some water cooler talk going on, and I got a few catty looks as I made my way to the counter. Terra put her arm around my shoulder, and I looked up at her with wide-eyed shock as she forcefully positioned me with my tits hanging over the edge of the ice-filled tub. Then she pulled a bottle from the melting ice and let it drip onto my cleavage.

The other ladies gave a mix of shocked gasps and excited oohs as Terra lustily watched my nipples become rock-hard! I tried to pull away, but she was unbelievably strong and held me fast. Then she put the cold bottle against my cheek.

"Why, Miss Benson. You're looking very flushed. You should drink some water. I wouldn't want you to get dehydrated," Terra purred with a deep sexy lilt.

I was embarrassed beyond belief. Yet, as much as I hated to admit it, the ice-cold water dripping on my tits and the cold bottle on my cheek did feel wonderful! Then she suddenly released her grip and handed me the bottle.

"Drink up, sweetie," Terra said, then addressed everyone. "OK, ladies, fifteen more minutes of pain and suffering, so you can keep those boy-toys coming back and your hubby's content!"

I was really thirsty and downed more than half the bottle. Then I hurried back to finish Terra's grueling workout.

"Good workout, everyone!" Terra said, clapping as we all stood there with our hands braced on our knees, hunched over, and panting. "Okay, unfortunately, tomorrow is a scheduled day off. So I will see all you ladies back here the day after tomorrow... WON'T I!" she exclaimed with a half-joking drill-sergeant bark.

It sounded like most of the ladies would be back, and I was sure a few of them would be willing to fight me for the teacher's pet position, which I would gladly give up, but I had a bad feeling it wasn't going to be that simple.

Some of the ladies started to pick up the steps, and I bent down to pick up mine.

"Oh, don't bother with those, ladies. Go enjoy the rest of your day," Terra told everyone.

Fine with me, I thought as I headed toward the steps, more than happy to get away from Terra. It was about ten minutes to eight, and I figured I could grab a quick shower before I met up with Roy at Sammy's.

"And where do you think you're going, Miss Benson?" Terra called out.

A few of the ladies looked over their shoulders and gave me side-eyed smirks, and when I turned around, Terra had her hands on her hips with an odd smile on her face.

"Hey, I said you would be my helper, and that means helping me put away all this stuff," Terra said as she waved her hand at the steps and mats like I should have known.

"Umm... Okay," I replied.

Then Terra picked up six steps. "Grab four more, and follow me."

I stacked four steps and followed her behind the refreshment bar to a storage room. The door was propped open, and Terra placed the steps in a bolted-down retaining lip to keep them in place during rough seas.

"Stack those on top," she instructed.

The menial tasks were a welcome distraction, and I figured it wouldn't take us too long. I would just skip the shower and meet Roy at Sammy's like we had planned. Terra and I made quick work of stacking the sixty steps and rolling up the mats, and it was almost eight when I turned to bid my taskmaster adieu. Then Terra shut the door and aggressively backed me against the stack of workout steps.

I was stunned as she grabbed my hips and sat me on the waist-high stack like a rag doll. Then she grabbed the hair on the back of my head, roughly tipped my face up, and looked into my eyes with as much lust as any man ever had.

"I've wanted to bury my face in those big beautiful tits since you showed them off in the boarding line," Terra lustily growled as she slowly ran her free hand up my thigh. "And from what Todd tells me. That's got to be one sweet little pussy!" She breathed into my shocked, agape mouth as her hand got closer and closer to my crotch.

I tried to push her hand away, and Terra twisted my hair harder as she excitedly scanned my desperately frightened eyes.

"Ah-ah! My, sweet. The rules of the game are no different with me. Yes, I know you don't want hubby to find out what a slut you are. Although, the thought of making your hubby watch... really turns me on! So who knows?" Terra lustily purred as she slipped a finger past the crotch of my spandex shorts.

She ran her finger between my quivering wet pussy lips. Then Terra brought her wet finger to my mouth and gently traced it over my lips before she kissed me. I had never kissed a woman before, not even out of teen curiosity: the notion just never sparked anything in me. But I couldn't deny the sparks running through my body as I returned her kiss with complete abandon.

Terra slowly laid me back as our tongues desperately tangled with an indescribable passion. Then she released my hair and aggressively kneaded my tits through my sports bra as she broke our kiss and frantically kissed her way down my neck. Little whimpering moans escaped my lips, and I lost all sense of reality as Terra shoved my top up over my tits and ravenously attacked my nipples.

"Oh-God! Yesss!" I hissed as I grabbed the back of her head.

Terra buried her face between my tits and smashed them against her cheeks as I held her tight. After a long while, she lifted her head and gasped for air with a wild look in her eyes. Then her fingers slipped past the crotch of my shorts, and we fell into another manic kiss as she began to work over my clit with an undeniable insider's knowledge. I was a completely subservient hot mess by the time Terra broke our kiss, pulled the crotch of my shorts aside, and dove on my overheated dripping wet cunt!

She greedily sucked in my lips and deeply probed with her tongue as she slurped up the copious juices she had fostered. Then Terra slipped three fingers deep into my needy cunt and furiously pounded me as she sucked and licked my clit with every bit as much skill and passion as Roy.

I slapped my hand over my mouth to quiet the screams of ecstasy that threatened to escape my lips as Terra quickly brought me to the threshold of an orgasm. Then she suddenly stopped her libations and pulled her fingers out of my needy, quivering cunt as she looked up at me with a menacing evil grin.

"No-no-no-don't stop!" I desperately sputtered.

Terra reached out and tenderly stroked my cheek as my body danced on the edge of abandon.

"Sorry, my pet. But I promised Todd I wouldn't completely ruin you... Yet!" She replied.

Then Terra let out a wicked low rumbling chortle that sent a terrifying chill up my spine as she stepped back, held out her hand, and helped me to my feet.

I was ready to bolt like a frightened deer, but Terra wasn't done with me yet as she took my hand and shoved it into the front of her skimpy nylon jogging shorts.

hubby77
hubby77
297 Followers