A Sailing Honeymoon Ch. 07

Story Info
Ch 7, Life of The Party! His point of view.
9.1k words
3.14
8.9k
8
35

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hubby77
hubby77
300 Followers

Chapter 7.

Life of The Party!

Roy

(I know Anna is in way over her head. I just don't know what Todd and his merry band of psychos are really after? It's all too elaborate just to get some strange pussy, and there's more going on here than I can wrap my head around... Yet!)

When Anna and I arrived at Luigi's, a hush came over the restaurant.

"Right this way," the maître d' said curtly.

We got a mix of smirks and compassionate looks with a chorus of cleared throats and hushed titters from the patrons as the maître d' escorted us to an empty table, and I got the distinct impression he would not be seating any other guests at our table.

Rob and Sandy were sitting several tables away, and neither of them would make eye contact with us as Sandy consoled Becky over her shoulder. Then the waiter, whom I generously tipped the night before, showed up with two flutes and another bottle of their finest champagne.

"On the house. Mr. and Mrs. Benson," The waiter said contritely.

"Um, I don't think we're in the mood for..." I tried to say champagne but...

"Speak for yourself," Anna sharply interjected, then grabbed a glass and held it out to be filled.

I pushed the other flute toward the waiter with a nod, and he judiciously popped the cork and filled our glasses.

Anna is not a drinker by any stretch of the imagination, but she was in a mood and downed half the glass in one gulp, then held it out to be topped off before the waiter could put the bottle in the ice bucket. I took a sip and nodded my approval, thinking it was going to be a long night.

We ate dinner in relative silence, and I never did finish my glass of champagne. Anna, however, may as well have just drank right from the bottle and kept her glass topped-off until the champagne was gone. When the waiter came around to see if we would like dessert, we passed, and I slipped him another twenty-dollar tip for the champagne and his courteous service under the uncomfortable circumstances. Then I stood and suggested we catch the sunset as I held my arm out to escort Anna. The expensive bottle of champagne had clearly lightened her mood, but I wouldn't say it was for the better as she hooked her arm in mine.

"Sure. Whatever you wanna do, hubby!" She loudly slurred, raising a chorus of snickers and a coughed-out cuck from a nearby table.

The two other couples on the sundeck paid us no mind as we kicked back on some loungers. Unfortunately, there was a heavy cloud front to the west, and the sunset was a bust.

I felt like I was waiting for the executioner to finish sharpening the guillotine blade as we sat there killing time until our mandatory attendance of Todd's "hero party" at Gulliver's. Then Anna took my hand and broke the awkward silence.

"Do you remember the last time we went out dancing?" She asked with a giggly wistful sigh.

"I sure do," I replied.

It was last New Year's Eve, and we had a great night, despite a few handsy drunks!

"Look, I know you don't want to do this. I don't want to either," Anna offered. "But we can't hide from everybody for the rest of the trip. So Just buy Todd and his friends a round of drinks, then we'll mingle a little and go. Okay?" She rhetorically asked.

"Yeah, whatever," I mumbled, pretty sure that was not what Todd had in mind or how the evening would go.

"Damn it, Roy! We're stuck on this fuckin' boat, and I'm not going to hide in our room because you are embarrassed about falling overboard!" Anna flippantly stated.

The champagne had definitely loosened her tongue.

"Really! You think that's why I'm embarrassed?" I incredulously asked. Anna knew damned well that's not what I was embarrassed about, and her eyes drifted to her lap. "But you're right about one thing. We are stuck on this fuckin' boat! And I'm not putting up with any more of their SHIT!" I angrily declared.

"Well, I'm not hiding. I'm going dancing. So if you wanna go hide in our room... Fine! I'm sure I can find somebody to dance with me at Gulliver's," Anna spat with a hostile glare.

Then she jumped up and headed for the stairs in a huff. I knew I didn't have a choice and caught up with her at the bottom of the stairs. She sneered at me, turned, and strutted toward the stairway to the third deck, headed for Gulliver's. I followed her, and after a few steps, she stopped and whirled on me.

"The room is that way, Roy!" Anna spat with fire in her eyes as she stiff-arm pointed toward our stateroom.

"So it is," I replied flippantly and held out my elbow resigned to my fate.

Her fiery glare softened a little as she hooked her arm into mine with a "Humph!"

The techno-pop was bumping, and the place was packed. It seemed like the word had gotten around that the schmuck who fell off the ship would be at Gulliver's tonight. Or, I was just being paranoid.

When we walked in, someone came up behind us, threw their arms over our shoulders, and squeezed as they stuck their head between ours.

"Did you love birds enjoy the champagne?" Terra asked.

Anna looked like she had seen a ghost, and I figured it was best to not dig my hole any deeper and just play along.

"Yes, and thank you," I replied.

"It was the least I could do for our guest of honor," Terra said as she squeezed us tighter. Then she kissed my cheek, released us, and took Anna's hand. "Right this way."

Terra guided Anna through the crowd, and I followed them to where Todd and his cronies were waiting for the guest of honor at a large table by the dance floor. Todd stood and waved toward the bar to get a waitress's attention as we approached.

"Good to see you upright and walking around, Mr. Benson. Things could have turned out a lot worse today if it weren't for everyone's best efforts," Todd boisterously declared and raised his shot glass.

"Hear-hear!" Everyone within earshot shouted as they raised their drinks.

Terra motioned for me to sit across from Todd, and I sat, expecting Anna to sit next to me. But then, Terra sat my wife next to Todd and gave me a cheesy grin as she sat at the end of the table between us.

There was an open bottle of champagne with several flutes lined up next to the ice bucket, and Terra filled a flute for Anna and topped off her own.

"Here, my pet," Terra said as she handed Anna the champagne and raised her glass.

My wife looked a bit abashed when she called her pet. But then, Anna shrugged it off and raised her glass with an odd little smirk. Terra blew her a kiss as they clinked glasses and then downed more than half their flutes in one pull.

Just then, a waitress came to the table, and I watched Todd run his hand up the back of her fishnet stockings and under her black mini-skirt as Carrie, according to her name tag, leaned in with a big smile to see what he wanted. Todd pointed at me and, I assumed, told Carrie I'd be buying the next round as he groped her ass and rattled off the drink order! Then he tapped Anna on the shoulder, and she leaned in to see what he wanted over the loud music. He asked her something, and my wife answered with an ear-to-ear smile.

Todd relayed the information to Carrie and swatted her butt. She jumped with a giggly squeal, then came around the table and held out her hand with a disgusted smirk. When I handed her my room slash credit keycard, Carrie snatched it from my hand with a bratty kissy-face, then sashayed off to do Todd's bidding.

The next thing I knew, the DJ announced. "Out of gratitude to the crew for saving his life, Mr. Roy Benson is buying everyone a round of drinks." The place erupted with ruckus cheers, and when the cheering died down a little, the DJ continued, "And I have a special request from Miss Benson. We're goin' RETRO!" He shouted and punched play on his console.

Bob Seager's Old Time Rock & Roll blasted out, and the crowd broke into another round of cheers as more than half the place crowded onto the dance floor. Then I realized what Anna said to Todd as she jumped up, dodged around Terra, grabbed my arm, and practically yanked me out of the chair. She loves dancing to old rock n' roll, and I couldn't help but smile as she dragged me out to the dance floor.

Anna was feeling no pain and really working it, and I almost forgot about the shit show I was starring in with my cheating slut-wife, as we cut up the dance floor. But then, a few songs into the set, Terra cut in and nodded toward the table. I took the hint and made my way back as I side-eye-watched Terra and Anna dirty dancing to Warrant's Cherry Pie.

Todd saw me coming, poured a shot of whisky, and pushed it in front of me as I sat. I didn't want to drink anything around these psychos and waved it off. Then Todd came around the table, put his hand on my back, and pinched the base of my neck.

"Roy, you're our guest of honor! So relax, have a few drinks, and cut-loose," Todd said, then leaned in close and growled under his breath. "It would be good for your health!"

I took his point, downed the shot, and slammed the glass on the table, bottoms-up.

"That's the spirit," Todd declared as he slapped me on the back damn-near hard enough to wind me.

I grabbed my keycard off the table and slipped it back into my pocket, resigned to my fate, as I surveyed the booze I'd paid for. Carrie had brought another bucket of champagne and two bottles of twenty-five-year-old Glenlivet single malt with an extra tray of flutes and shot glasses for anyone who cared to indulge! Well, no wonder the shot was so smooth, I thought as I looked around the club and came up with a rough estimate of my bill: Dead broke! But then, only if we survive this horror show, I morbidly chuckled to myself.

"Damn! That bitch gets more pussy than I do," Todd exclaimed.

I turned and saw Anna and Terra dancing to The Hollies' Long Cool Woman In A Black Dress. It seemed fitting since Terra was wearing a classic little black club dress. Then a big smirk crossed my face because I knew Anna didn't swing that way. Sure, I'd seen my wife dancing with other women many times, and she is not shy on the dance floor, but I didn't make too much of their movin' and groovin'. Then Todd noticed my dismissive smirk, pulled his phone out, and tapped out a quick text with an "Oh, you think so" smirk of his own.

I looked back to the dance floor as Terra put her index finger up to Anna's lips. Then she reached under the hem of her little black dress, pulled her phone from her garter strapped stocking, checked the text, and tucked it back in. When my eyes came up, Anna was very suggestively sucking Terra's finger to the excitement of everyone around them on the dance floor.

Todd poured another shot and wiggled his eyebrows as he pushed it in front of me with a "Told-you-so" grin. Suddenly, I didn't care if I ended up as fish food and downed the whisky, thinking; I guess I never really knew Anna at all.

A few minutes later, Anna came bouncing back to the table, giggling and squealing as Terra chased after her grabbing at her ass. They giddily flopped in their chairs, and Anna wiggled her eyebrows at me with a "Bet you didn't see that coming" smirk as Terra topped off their flutes. Then they toasted with silent, heated stares and downed the champagne in one thirsty pull.

"You'll have to excuse us, ladies. Miss Benson and I need to use the little girls' room. You know how it is. The champagne just goes right through!" Terra chuckled as she stood and pulled Anna to her feet.

Anna put her index finger to her lips and gave me a mock wide-eyed "Oh-my!" look as Terra led her away. I watched them weave through the club and disappear down the hall towards the restrooms. When I turned back to the table, Todd held up his fingers in a vee and wiggled his tongue between them to the knee-slapping laughter of his friends.

"Shit, man! Don't feel bad. I wasn't kidding. Terra is very persuasive with the ladies, and she gets more pussy than all of us put together," he offered. "But don't get me wrong. She likes a big fat cock as much as the next bitch!" Todd crudely chuckled, then raised his glass to his buddies, Tom and Jerry. "To our guardian angel, Terra!"

I hadn't put it all together yet, but I was pretty sure Terra had served with Todd, Tom and Jerry and was an integral part of their three-man team. Then Todd shoved another shot in front of me.

I nursed the shot as I looked around, thinking the light and sound system was impressive for a small club on a ship. Then after a few minutes, my mind wandered back to my slut-wife and Terra. I just couldn't imagine them getting busy in the ladies' room because Anna had always been so adamant about her heterosexual status.

Then as if Todd read my mind, he fished his phone out, tapped the screen, and pushed it across the table with a shit-eating grin. It only took a split second to realize it was a live video of Anna on her knees with her face buried between Terra's thighs as she ate her pussy like she had been doing it all her life. Terra tightly gripped Anna's hair as she bucked and ground on her face, and from the POV, I could only surmise her phone was wedged between her big fake tits. Then Anna grabbed the back of Terra's knees, hung her legs over her shoulders, and began to eagerly tongue fuck her ass.

I was torn by the gut-wrenching "careful what you wish for" reality of the situation as Terra wrapped her legs around Anna's head. But I couldn't deny how fucking hot it was to watch or the reaction in my pants, and I couldn't look away as my slut-wife brought Terra to a moaning, hip-shaking, squirting orgasm.

When her body-wrenching orgasm finally subsided, Terra caressed Anna's dripping-wet smiling face. Then she grabbed her phone from between her tits, waved with an evil grin, and ended the video.

I pushed the phone along with my shot glass back to Todd. He filled my glass with a smirk, pushed it back, and I downed the shot as my head spun with a million scenarios, none of them good!

About ten minutes later, the "ladies" returned, and I could see Anna had washed her face and touched up her makeup. I glared at her, and she looked away, abashed. Terra topped off their champagne, handed her pet a glass, and whispered something in her ear. Then Anna turned back to me with a smarmy grin and childishly stuck out her tongue, much to Terra's cackling delight.

Fuck this, I thought and got up to leave. But as my ass left the chair, Terra dug her nails in, just above my knee, and convinced me to sit back down as she leaned in close.

"Ohhh... Don't go. The fun's just getting started," she purred with an evil lilt.

Then she pulled her nails out, and I shuddered with disgust as this beautiful woman with an ugly heart ran her hand up the inside of my thigh.

Todd stood, held out his hand, and invited Anna to dance. She downed her last swallow of champagne, then sneered at me as she took his hand and headed for the dance floor. I just sat there and numbly stared at Terra as she slid her hand up the leg of my shorts and found my flaccid cock.

"Oh, you poor baby. Love hurts. Doesn't it!" She mocked as she wrapped her fingers around my balls and dug her nails in!

Terra looked a little disappointed when the pain didn't phase me as my mind spun with images of Anna repeatedly lying to me as she smiled to my face and said she loved me! Then Terra pulled her hand from my shorts and raised her glass.

"To our guest of honor," she shouted over the music.

That raised a ruckus round of laughter from the guys, and I ignored the assholes as I looked around the dance floor for Todd and Anna. I spotted them by the red velvet theater rope barrier that separated Gulliver's open-air dance floor from the grand staircase that led down to the marina deck.

Todd had a firm grip on her hips as Anna ground her ass against his crotch to the beat of AC-DC's Whole Lotta Rosie.

That brought back another cascade of wonderful, painful memories as I grabbed the whisky and took a pull right from the bottle. Then Terra took the bottle from my hand and set it down as she scanned my eyes. Like she gave a shit!

"Easy there, tiger! You don't want to end up under the table... Yet!" she declared with a giggle.

Then she gave me a peck on the cheek, and I glared at her as a revolting chill ran down my spine.

"Fine! Have it your way," Terra growled, grabbed the bottle, and shoved it back into my hand.

I wanted to chug half the damn bottle as I watched Todd and Anna grinding on the dance floor. Then I noticed Tom and Jerry were watching me like hawks and decided I needed to keep my wits about me, but they didn't need to know that, I thought as I took another slug and slammed the bottle down without actually drinking a drop. Then I scanned the dance floor and the club for Todd or Anna, but I didn't see them anywhere.

When my gaze returned to the table, Terra lifted the hem of her dress and made a show of the fact she wasn't wearing panties as she pulled her phone out of her lace-top stocking and set it on the table between us. I was disgusted with myself because her beautiful shaved pussy had sparked a little life into my cock. Then as if on cue, her phone started to buzz around the table. Terra touched the screen, and the spark in my pants quickly disappeared as I read the text.

"Fuckin' slut can't get enough Hotwife training. LOL!"

Terra grinned at me and tapped the video link. At first, all I saw was a blur, then the camera came into focus, and I realized Todd and Anna had gone down the grand staircase. My slut-wife was on her knees next to a chest freezer-sized storage bin on the marina deck, but I couldn't tell if it was lust in her big brown eyes or "fuck you, Roy!" as she looked up at his phone. Then Todd firmly gripped her hair with his free hand, shoved his cock down her throat, and started to face fuck her like a cheap whore.

My guts roiled, and I couldn't understand why I cared anymore as I looked away.

"You're one lucky SOB," Terra chirped as she snatched the hair on the back of my head and quite forcefully brought my attention back to her phone. "Do you know how many guys would kill to get a world-class blow-job like that! Man, she's an insatiable little cock-sucker!" Terra cackled as she let go of my hair and clicked off the link.

I looked up and saw the smirks on Tom, Jerry and Steve's faces as I grabbed the bottle and took another faux slug. I was sure that wasn't the last live video I would have to endure, and I allowed myself a taste to wash down the bile that had pushed up my throat.

A few minutes later, Todd and my slut-wife returned and took their seats as I glared at them. Todd had a "that was a fuckin' great blow-job" grin on his face, and I was sure Anna knew I saw the video as she averted her eyes with an embarrassed smirk. Then Terra pulled Anna into a deep kiss, much to the delight of the guys and the nearby crowd, as they cheered them on. After a minute or so, Terra broke their kiss, and the spectators disappointedly moaned and grumbled as she sat back and filled two flutes with champagne.

I glared at my slut-wife as she blankly looked at me with lost-in-the-moment lust in her eyes. Anna didn't have a fucking clue about what was really going on, and I could tell she was game for whatever Todd, Terra and the boys had in mind. Hell, I could have gone off the rails and called her out right then and there, and she wouldn't have cared. But I knew I couldn't do that as Terra and her pet toasted with another kissy-face exchange, then downed their flutes in one pull.

I grabbed the whisky and took another faux slug, then leaned over the bottle and possessively guarded it like the drunk asshole I wanted them to take me for. Terra poured another round, and Anna made a point of ignoring me as she sipped her champagne, looked around the club, and took it all in. A few minutes later, Tom approached Anna with his hand out. She downed her champagne, took his hand with a big smile, and headed for the dance floor without giving me a glance.

hubby77
hubby77
300 Followers