A Satiny Halloween Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was saying to Linda, "I don't know about the wig" and then she looked up. "Wow. Chris, I thought you'd look weird but you look like the outfit was designed with you in mind and with the wig you look great. I guess I have to wear the wig so we look the same. How do you feel?"

Chris appreciated the compliment and didn't know what to say. He thought he shouldn't say the satin panties made him hard but he did keep thinking about them and found them distracting. "I don't know. It's a strange idea but your mom convinced me. Sorry, Linda convinced me it is very Halloween. As long as you don't think I look too weird."

Janet was enthusiastic. "It's so cool that you're comfortable enough to do this and that Linda thought of it. And you look better than either of us does. Maybe the secret is to go totally in and just own it. Maybe just one thing though, okay?"

Chris was really happy now. Two very hot women spending the evening with him and they both seemed really happy. "Sure, what? Anything."

Janet said, "Okay, just a little makeup. Nothing crazy like a drag queen but a little to match mine and mom's," she pointed at her mom who finishing hers to match, "a little and I think we can fool anyone. Nothing severe, just a little lip gloss and something on the eyes."

Linda quickly handed the makeup to Janet before Chris could think and she started talking. "Go ahead, honey, just touch him up. Don't forget the black lace mask will make it hard for people to recognize us too. I mean I'll tell them who I am because they invited me but we can pretend you're different people and see if anyone finds out. It'll be our own game."

Janet said, "yeah, that's a great idea. Chris and I don't know anyone so we don't need them knowing who we are. And if we get bored we can leave early and come back here. But these costumes were so much work, we have to go for a while and make it worth it. I really thought you'd come up with something boring mom but this is so out there it's very cool. It's sort of artistic and modern and maybe more sophisticated than people will even understand but we know it's cool which makes us cool, right?"

Chris just sat there and waited very still while she did a little makeup. He told himself it was like acting in a play. Underneath the dress he knew he was hard inside the panties but he knew they didn't know. Everyone seemed happy and he liked them to be happy. Maybe he was the only one having sexual thoughts but that was okay too.

Linda was watching him and she was pleased. First of all Janet was reacting just right. She didn't know if Janet would think it was strange but she seemed to really embrace it and decide it was artistic. Janet hadn't asked her about the details of the costume but that was okay. It probably kept Chris more comfortable. The minute she'd thought of this idea, she knew she wanted to go with it. Every piece of advice and new piece of clothing idea made her more excited about getting her daughter's boyfriend to do this. Janet might be thinking of this as just some Halloween thing but for Linda she was pretty sure Chris was at least a little excited. She didn't for certain that he had a panty fetish but she had seen him looking at her stockings before when he visited and his natural obedience convinced her this was going to go well.

She got them all moving. No reason to sit and think about what was going on. She just wanted them moving forward. At the car, she gave her daughter the keys and said, "You drive honey. Let me sit in the back and help Chris with his mask."

In the car she added, "Chris, honey, see how this goes over and then let me tie it in the back. The black lace is very elegant for a party like this. I like the pattern. I think I actually have a pair of panties that matches the lace pattern. That would be cute." She smiled and noticed that he shuddered a little when she talked about panties.

"No one will recognize either of you with the mask. And the costume too helps. And also you don't know anyone I think. But since you wanted too, let's change names a little. I have to be me because I know a few people at least to say hello. But Janet you can be Marie, a friend of mine from an old job. No one can tell ages the way we look. And Chris, we want to keep your name similar so you won't forget so why don't we call you Chrissy? It'll be easier pretending you're female instead of the costume decision being the only thing people talk about. Plus don't you both think it will be fun to see if anyone suspects anything?"

Janet was okay with that idea. Chris didn't know what to say but just shrugged. At first he thought it would be weird to be called Chrissy but since he was wearing a dress it made sense and he definitely didn't want anyone to think it was really him.

They parked and walked into the party. Linda immediately greeted the Smiths and said, "I'm so happy you invited me and thank you for letting me bring my friends. Marie is a friend from my last job and Chrissy is her special friend. But don't you like the way we look? Three queens or three royal ladies. We're almost like triplets." Mrs. Smith was polite and not that interested. Mr. Smith didn't say much but stared at all three of them.

They walked around a little and met a few people. A lot of the costumes were boring. Basically just a hat or one changed article of clothes or some label and pretending it was a costume. Some older man pretended to be superman but he just wore a superman T shirt and regular clothes.

The women were more creative although Chris had been hoping they would be a little sluttier. A few f them were interesting though. There were a couple of cats. One of them was a woman in her forties or fifties but who had really great legs and her costume was all about a leotard and her legs. Chris stared at her a lot. One woman was a bride which was actually very sexy. Chris found brides sexy in general and this woman's dress helped her figure and actually had a lot of cleavage. When she talked to him and Linda, it was hard for Chris to concentrate.

It was hard for Chris to talk to most people. He didn't know what sort of voice he should try. He stayed very close to Linda as a life preserver. She solved part of the problem early on by explaining to people that "Chrissy's getting over a virus so she's a little hoarse but I keep telling her that's just sexy." It was a good joke and helped explain why Chris talked soft and had an odd voice.

At the beginning of the night, Janet stuck by them. At one point she said "I feel so sexy, mmmm, I mean Linda. Chrissy, the two of us have sexy underwear on just different colors, blue and red," She explained.

Chris said, "I know. Mine is black."

Janet stared and then laughed. "I didn't realize that. You really went all in on this. Linda was always thorough with costumes. That's so sexy actually. I want to see but that might freak people out if I'm looking underneath."

A guy dressed as a vampire came up to them just then. He was older, probably 40. He was smooth and trying to make a connection. "Hey, ladies. Nice to some other people who didn't go boring. I've seen a lot of royalty when I was living in Europe and you definitely make the cut. It's hard to look at three beautiful women like you and have to choose but maybe there's no reason to choose."

Chris thought the guy seemed creepy and Linda didn't seem interested at all but he was surprised that Janet didn't just kick the guy out. Janet looked at the guy. "I'm Marie, nice to meet you. Did you really spend a lot of time in Europe? Oh and I have to say that we might look the same made up but there's no comparison."

The vampire took her hand and kissed it. "Marie, like the tragic Marie Antionette. You like you feel things deeply just as they do in the old countries. It's nice to meet you Marie. In Transylvania they call me Vladimir but to you I am just Vlad." He caught a funny look in Linda's eye who really didn't like him and he finished, "I must go find a glass of wine. I'll catch up later."

Linda watched him go. "Can you believe that guy? I'm not remotely interested in whatever he's selling."

Janet sneered. "You hate everyone and besides I don't think he was interested in you. He's very international and sophisticated from his travels and he naturally spoke with me first. Obviously he has good taste."

Chris just rolled his eyes and said, "yeah, right. Like Vlad is his real name."

Janet was angry. She clearly liked the attention from the guy and she found an older guy, a little distinguished, dressed as a vampire interesting. She also didn't like the guy she was dating sometimes and her mom making fun of her so she said, "It's a costume party. Some people create a name. Some others dress like a woman. So I'd drop it if I was you."

They talked to some other people including the host and hostess a few times. Once, their host pinched Chrissy's ass while they were talking. Linda noticed and tried not to laugh. By that time, Janet had wandered away. She was walking all over the house and meeting lots of people and not sticking with the other two so Chris was with just Linda most of the night.

A few hours in everyone had had some wine. Linda was getting a glass and whispering to Chris. "I like walking around and thinking about what I'm wearing and feeling it. When I think about my panties rubbing against me while I walk I think of you. You must really feel your panties rubbing you. Being in panties must feel different. They're your panties but they're still panties. I bet you like panties and think about panties but this is from the other side. I bet a man would be surprised how they feel. I'm curious about it. Can you feel them? are they rubbing against your thing? You can tell me, Chrissy. Tell me, is your penis hard in your panties? It's scientific curiosity, that's all. But I'd like to see it. I bet it would be cute. Your nice really hard penis being restrained by a silky womanly pair of panties. It's the ultimate mix of masculine and feminine. It might be weird of me to look in the Smith's living room wouldn't it?"

Chris was surprised when she asked but he liked it. He could feel the panties and he thought about them a lot and he was hard and he got harder as she talked. Every time she said panties he twitched. It also made him think of her panties and how they looked on her. He nodded his head and looked down afraid that he might be seen even though he had layers and a full skirt. He was about to talk when someone else came up.

Someone named Diana came up. They had talked to her before a couple times. The house wasn't that big and everyone saw each other multiple times as they passed through rooms. Diana was dressed as a witch. Mostly a hat and a black dress but Chris noticed her legs too and a slit in the skirt that was usually closed but when she twisted opened a bit. Diana was a little drunk. "Hi girls, are you bored yet? I think it's past most of these people's bedtime. And not very many went all out here." She looked at Linda and said, "well I'm not like the royal triplets here but look at the lacing on my heel, special shoes. That counts I think. The dress is black but see how some of the satin panels shine and seem witchy. And I have a hat. And," she leaned in, "I bet I'm the only one here in a corset and underwear fit for a good whore which some lucky man would see tonight if they weren't all asleep."

Linda squeezed her hand. "I was just saying to Chrissy here," she pulled Chris closer with a hand on his ass," I said I wish there were some men here taking risks with their costumes. Chrissy wasn't interested in any of the men here either."

Diana just nodded but said, "Oh I agree except one or two. Let me start with that vampire over there that your third partner keeps hanging around. I might need to push her away or propose a threesome. Look at his shoulders. He can suck my blood or anything else he wants. I talked to him before and he's kind of full of himself. He thinks he's very smooth and I think he's just silly but I'm not really thinking of conversation. He might be too much but then there's the younger guy over there. I'm not sure what he's supposed to be but I don't care. I pushed against him in the kitchen and I liked what I felt. Is it wrong to want him? He's young and I'm not as young. Is it ok for me to want a man half my age? Don't answer that. Linda, I'm telling you I have some wine and I need a cock, pardon my French. I've had enough wine so now I'm horny as hell and my panties are wet. Oh dear, you royal women must think I'm really too much offending your royal ears with my talk of cocks and panties and my dirty needs." Then she laughed.

Linda was having fun. "Diana, you're the best. Everyone is so stuffy here. I think our royal ears will avoid being offended and might even admit to our slutty thoughts about cocks and panties and slutty women. I'm not sure about the men I see around the room though. I'm not sure I like the vampire. But he really seems glued to Marie. Maybe she likes his sophistication. I wonder if Marie is thinking about a little vampire cock. Hey if you can say it so can I. Chrissy, darling, don't you agree? I wonder if Marie is into vampires or having that one suck on her neck or anything else. She might like vampires or just be a horny girl. Diana's panties are wet and now my panties are wet just thinking about it." She acted like she was talking to the drunk Diana too but her words were for Chris. "Diana's nice slutty panties are wet and my panties are wet. Nice red, wet, satin clinging to me and making us all horny. Maybe you're wet too, Chrissy. Maybe inside your panties your sexuality is thinking about all this and you're making your panties wet too. I bet you're leaking a little."

Linda stopped teasing Chris and spoke a little louder with her head turned toward Diana not Chris's ear and added, "Diana, you're a dirty slut and my favorite part of the night so far. And if you like that young man, who cares? Younger men are wasted on younger women. I always think if you see a man and he's at least 18 then even if you know his mother but just want him and want to use him as your plaything why shouldn't you? I think that makes sense. Even if the younger man came with someone else you should feel free to think about him or take him. You'd be doing him a favor. Maybe his girlfriend is young and not as good at teaching him. And I don't see her around. If he had a girlfriend and she was off being hit on by some other man and letting it happen then the guy is fair game. Easy hunting for you, lovely Diana. A young man like that maybe 18 or 19 doesn't know what he's missing. You can show him."

Chris was shaking inside listening to the two of them talk. It was funny but even though he could see they were right about Marie's interest in vampires or at least one vampire, he didn't care. And the more they talked about panties the harder he got inside his. He just kept hoping no one could tell. And the talk about younger men was just weird.

Diana set her glass down and stood between Linda and Chris and put her arms around them both. "Okay, girls, time for me to go. I might find a pretty cock to take home as I make my goodbyes or maybe I'll just shock our hosts. Our hostess was all stuck up about me but her husband was checking me out me pretty good. I think he'd take care of me and give her a heart attack." She smoothed her dress and then grabbed both her own breasts and lifted them. "I'd do me if I was a guy wouldn't you girls?" And she laughed.

Linda loved it and jumped right in. "Chrissy, our friend needs help. She needs our advice." She laughed. "What do you think, Chrissy, darling? If you were secretly a man and hiding a nice juicy cock inside a pretty pair of panties, would you let our new friend Diana take it out and ride it to the pleasure she deserves or will we force her to seduce the dirty Mr. Smith?"

Diana was laughing and Chris was shocked. Janet's mom's language was dirtier all the time. It must be the drink. And then this pretend question was scary because it was too close. Chris just laughed softly and played the whole thing as a joke.

Diana grabbed each of them on the ass and laughed too. "I'm not fussy, girls. Maybe not tonight but a few more drinks and I'd settle for a nice girlie bi-orgy. I'm going now. Watch me, I'll either blow our host when his wife is distracted or buy some batteries on the way home. Goodnight, slutty sisters."

Diana walked off. They were near the door but she went the other way to say goodnight. They watched as she actually said goodnight very politely to Mrs. Smith and then leaned forward deeply to her husband still seated and teased him before making her way to the door. Halfway back, she found herself by the young man almost like she walked that way on purpose. Chris watched a little but Linda was almost staring. Diana said something and the guy looked surprised. She took his hand and they were walking to the door. As she passed a few feet away, she looked at Linda and Chris and licked her lips and then grinned and they walked out.

Linda turned and whispered in Chris's ear. "I know Diana a little bit, Chrissy, dear. I didn't know she'd be here but her actions don't surprise me. I thought she was going to go after the vampire that Janet, I mean Marie, is with. He's so much older. I think he's in his forties and very distinguished. That young man she went off with is so much younger than her. He's probably your age. But his costume isn't as nice at all. I'm so proud of you for making your effort with the costume. It's a lot to ask you to dress up just like your girlfriend's mother and then to wear panties and stockings. I'm so happy you did though. It's fun and, let's be honest, it's really sexy. It will be worth it too." Then she broke away and walked a few feet away to get some wine.

Chris felt a throbbing and subtly looked down to make sure his erection wasn't visible. He was leaking pre-cum a lot. Linda did something to him. He always had a little crush on her but never realized how strong it was. Diana was dirty but it was Linda he was thinking about and picturing. He looked at Linda and then across the room at Janet standing behind a bar about thirty feet away. Linda made him throb, Janet did nothing for him tonight.

Linda came back and took his hand and they went walking around. He didn't want to walk toward Janet and they didn't. They found Mr. Smith by himself for a change and Linda said, "Did Diana leave? I missed her. I liked her costume"

Mr. Smith looked at the door and coughed, "Yes, she came over and said, um, goodbye. I was hoping she'd stay but I don't think my wife likes her. Oh, stop talking about it, here comes my wife. Coming dear." And stepped away.

They walked around a few people and then came up to the bar. Janet was behind it like she was bartending and the vampire was with her. He stood very close but Chris didn't even care. He didn't want to stay long.

Vlad talked but Janet was quiet with a far away look in her eyes.. "Ladies, how are you?" Vlad tried to be charming. "I didn't mean to steal your lovely third but Marie is so lovely and insightful I've been enjoying exploring with her. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a connection to her namesake, Marie Antionette. I've been promising to show her the view from the balcony on the other side of the house. If you wanted to make it a threesome or a foursome? No, that's fine. See you soon."

They started walking away without Janet saying a word. Linda stared a little and whispered to Chris, "I think her button came undone. Didn't I mention the button? Look on the back of her dress. There is a button about where the back of her knees are. It holds the back closed but you can unbutton it for access. If you have to go to the ladies room, for example. Or if someone else helps you adjust your outfit or anything else."