A Satisfying Standoff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amber, Ambie, please, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanted to know for myself what's gone on... It's been agony watching you, thinking that you've been lifting your tail for everyone when I'm right here. Don't you know how much I -" the words were caught in Reade's throat, and he felt that it was now or never: if he didn't explain why her heat had been bothering him so much, he'd never get another chance.

Amber was about to speak, to admonish Reade for not believing her word and needing to check, as though she'd ever lie to him, but the moment her lips parted, Reade pressed a fingertip gently to her lips to quieten her. He knew that if she said anything, he would lose his nerve and the ability to utter his next words, which were all-important to him.

"I love you, Amber. Nothing's changed because I've loved you for a long time. I thought you could see that," Reade spoke in a low tone, looking into Amber's beautiful tear-filled eyes. His heart was breaking as he released her wrists, kissing them gently as though he regretted being as rough as he was with her.

Amber looked up at Reade in wonder and utter shock: Reade loved her? Beyond the love a pack shared for each other? Her tear-filled eyes glittered prettily in the soft light of Reade's bedroom and Reade felt his heart hammering in his chest as he awaited her response. Amber wasn't upset about her wrists, the two playfought all of the time and he wasn't trying to hurt her.

"Reade, oh... I love you too. I thought that you would never want to be with an unimportant little omega like me," Amber whispered, her fingers tracing his handsome cheek as he pushed his hips against her almost subconsciously, as though his body knew what he wanted before his mind did. She cradled his face softly as though seeing him in a new light for the first time: he LOVED her. He loved HER!

"Don't say that, Amber. You are very important, both to the pack and to me. I tried to break the spell you have over me, Amber, I really did. I wanted you to be your own wolf, to make your own choices with the freedom to do anything you wanted. I thought I'd be fine with it, I know it's our way, but seeing the reality of it made me feel differently. I felt like my jealousy was unreasonable and that it was selfish. I... I mated with others, yes, but they were vain attempts to rid myself of the need I feel for you. I thought if I satisfied my physical needs that my heart would adjust in time, but you have always been in my thoughts, even when with another." Reade paused, looking at Amber as though he were ashamed, his head lowered as he pressed his lips to her forehead, cradling her against the wall.

"I thought you were doing the same and that I had lost my chance to be with you as your mate. You haunted my dreams, I would wake up aching for you. I craved you every moment I was around you and I had to leave when I saw you or I know I'd betray you by demanding you as mine. I would have fought for you, Amber, but I wanted to know that you were choosing to be with me because you wanted to, not because you felt obliged because of my rank." Reade explained shamefully, nuzzling the pretty wolf against him as he kissed along her bare shoulders, begging for her forgiveness wordlessly.

Tears still rolled down Amber's cheeks, but they were happy tears now, her expression one of serenity and joy, as if the puzzle pieces had begun to fit once more. She threw her arms around Reade's strong shoulders and pulled him even closer to her, her plump breasts pressed against his chest pleasantly. Reade cradled her adoringly, kissing her long and slow, her lips yielding to him with a devotion he had only dreamt of. She moaned against his mouth, arching her back to allow him to enfold her in a protective, loving embrace.

"I'll be yours, I'll be yours," Amber whispered over and over, hugging Reade close as their mouths met hungrily, kissing and biting each other, moaning as they touched as they had never touched before - with the devotion and adoration of mates. Reade felt a rush of love and desire and held Amber close, possessively as was his right to do now that she'd offered herself to him. He growled happily, nuzzling her slim throat wolfishly.

"And I'll be yours, my sweet girl. For as long as you want me," Reade murmured tenderly, looking down at his new mate with great affection. Amber would be his, truly? It felt like a dream come true. He was bursting with happiness as though the past few weeks had never happened. Amber felt like pure sunshine in his arms and he couldn't get enough of her.

"Then claim me, I'll be your mate and yours alone, bear your mark and be bred by you when the time is right," Amber promised, stroking along Reade's strong jaw. Reade couldn't suppress the grin on his face and he nodded breathlessly, kissing her hard.

Reade had missed the tight feel of her cunt wrapped around him as much as he'd missed waking up with her in bed every morning. Now he'd never need to be without her, he thought joyously as he flipped her over and pushed her against the wall once more. The beast needed to breed, to claim his bitch. Reade couldn't blame him for taking over. Claws grew from his hands and his heavy breath became ragged as his mouth transformed into a snout filled with sharp, lupine teeth. Reade wasted no time undressing to allow for the additional muscle and fur of the wolf, transforming into a hulking sable-coated werewolf with the most pure ice blue eyes.

***

Amber eagerly pulled her skirt up just enough to display the sopping wet cotton panties she was wearing underneath, which clung attractively to her puffy pussy lips. Reade dispatched the offending cloth quickly with the flick of a clawed hand, flinging the ripped panties into the far corner of the room with abandon. He growled in a low, dangerous tone as he clasped her thighs in his clawed hands, spreading them wide.

Amber's succulent cunt was on display for Reade and he growled possessively. She belonged to him now and he would drink of her sweetness. Gripping her thighs as he knelt behind her, his tongue beginning to lap at her plump, bare lips, investigating her slit with the greatest care. She tasted even better than he remembered and he huffed happily, his hips pitching forward involuntarily as his crimson lupine prick began to emerge from the sable fur of his shaft. His cock pumped hotly, squeezing out the potent lupine precum of werewolves, the scent unmistakably arousing to females of his kind. Amber was no exception, her back arched and hips rolled as the wolf tasted between her thighs, panting in pleasure.

"Reade," Amber moaned breathily, reaching back to stroke his furred head, scratching behind his ears as he lapped at her juicy pussy with his long tongue. Her eyes rolled back as his tongue slid inside of her, savouring the taste of her silky wet walls. Her pussy clenched around his tongue involuntarily and she stepped up on tiptoe and arched her back, offering herself to her handsome mate, who grabbed the underneath of her thighs and forced them upwards to keep her in place against the wall while he hungrily tongue-fucked her tasty cunt.

'I'm here, my love,' Reade answered telepathically, sharing his lust and desire for her through the connection they had. Amber trembled against the wall happily, her wolf aching to erupt from her body and to receive her mate's mark. Reade could feel her desire and he nuzzled her inner thigh with a wolven smile.

'Let her out, darling. Wolf must claim wolf. I'll tire you both out by the time the sun rises, I promise," Reade teased his mate, who obliged him with by undressing rapidly and an equally quick transformation into her snow-white wolven form, allowing him to savour her lupine cunt as he loved her with his mouth. Amber's snowy white figure was alluring, legs spread wide for her mate, her little pink pussy pulsing with arousal at the thought of being mounted by Reade. She loved how he had felt inside her the few times they'd made love and she was beginning to crave his cock in all its forms, whether beast-like or human.

Reade helped Ambera assume the mating position against the wall, pulling her lower body backwards so she could lift her tail properly, all while his cock bobbed like a divining rod focused on her hot, wet folds. He was going to claim her once and for all and he would do it properly, so the pack knew she was his and to stay away unless they approached her mate first before even bothering Amber with such a request.

Amber whimpered happily, lifting her tail to expose her slit and ass fully, looking back at her mate with adoration and need in her beautiful honey-brown eyes. She panted in anticipation as Reade looked at her intensely, before shoving himself inside of her brutally and clawing at her thighs to keep her in place. He wasted no time in hammering himself inside of her, his hot prick spearing into her like her pussy needed to be punished. The wolf hunched over her, humping up into her pussy as he growled and pressed her hands by the wrists to the wall, pinning her in place. His hot breath tickled her furred ear and she whined submissively, utter joy in her mind as she felt Reade's hands upon her, her strong wolven mate behind her, protecting her as he took her for their mutual pleasure.

Amber howled in pleasure and pain as she felt his massive prick force its way inside of her dripping hole, her little ass squeezing reflexively as the wolf overpowered her. His strong jaws gripped the back of her neck while they were in the mating position and he clamped his fangs down hard, growling possessively as he pushed his way into her, knowing her wolven form could take his passion and fury. His hips hammered away, shoving his crimson cock into her soft folds at a speed that would have badly injured a human woman. Amber's pussy simply squeezed and massaged him, making him smear more precum inside of her pussy with each thrust, easing his way along with her hot sweet juices.

Amber's tight grip on his cock was intensely pleasurable as he pulled out, fascinated as he watched the way her pink hole gripped his veiny lupine member in fascination. It was like she didn't want to let go of him and in truth, he wanted to remained buried inside of her, only pulling out to push back in with increasing force. He inhaled her scent deeply, savouring her closeness as he bit down ferociously, claiming Amber in a way the entire pack would recognise.

The sharp teeth against Amber's neck didn't cause her worry, she knew that it was his right as her mate to mark her. The scar in the shape of his fangs would be a subtle sign that she had been claimed, as good as marriage in their world. While werewolves healed rapidly, the mark could be reapplied as often as they wished, allowing for a continual sign of devotion as long as the relationship lasted. Amber was confident she would bear Reade's mark for a long time.

Still, her mind could not focus on anything other than the glorious stretching sensation in her pussy as the crimson cock pummelled its way inside of her brutally. She could feel the pointed tip of his wolfcock deep in her belly and she whined submissively while Reade bit the back of her neck, grabbing her furred breasts greedily with one hand, fondling her.

'I want to fill you, my precious bitch,' Reade groaned mentally, his heavy balls slamming against her sensitive cunt as he mounted her more ferociously than he'd ever done before. Amber's back arched and she whined submissively, pushing her ass against her mate's lap, making Reade double over because of the pleasure of her cunt swallowing him so completely. He grabbed Amber by the waist, lifting her up like a doll with her legs dangling either side of his lap so he could impale her on his wolven cock while the massive knot at the base of his shaft threatened to pop inside of her.

'Take it, Amber, take your mate's cock,' Reade commanded lewdly, making her whimper and drip her sweet pussy juices all over her cock and balls, her lupine muzzle pointed at the ceiling as she trembled in pleasure. Her mate nuzzled along her snowy cheek, panting with effort, though not relenting his pace whatsoever. It was as though his ferocity showed the depth of his love for her, something he'd bottled up and not been free to express before now.

Reade's teeth clamped down harder than before, drawing Amber's blood, which he savoured like the finest port, both sweet and intoxicating. Amber yipped in pleasure and pain, but wagged her bushy tail as best she could to show she belonged to Reade. Reade reached one hand in front of her, using the soft pad of his furred fingertip to tickle Amber's sensitive clit with small, teasing strokes over the little pearl that was utterly soaked in her juices from their ferocious mating.

'Give yourself over to the pleasure, my beautiful wolf,' Reade instructed her telepathically as his finger swirled expertly around her clit, the pace of his touch steady without being too hard. Amber's legs dangled either side of Reade's lap while he shoved himself into her in a primal rhythm.

'I feel how wet you are,' Reade teased her, his knot beginning to batter her pussy lips as it fought to claim its rightful place inside of her. It was so hard and full it was difficult to imagine how a knot of that size would fit inside of her yet Amber craved it desperately. Being knotted by her mate would be bliss, she knew, even moreso than when he'd knotted her before.

'Beg for my knot, you beautiful little bitch. Your desperation makes my cock twitch and my balls ache to fill your womb. You're MY mate, MY beloved... I want to hear your desire.' Amber threw her head back, eyes glassy with pleasure as Reade's wolven form brutalised her lovingly. She let out a soft, desperate howl as the bulbous flesh of Reade's knot swelled against her pussy lips, demanding entry to her soaking wet slit. Her pussy clenched involuntarily at the thought of being stretched for her mate nearly beyond her limits, of being locked together not only by flesh but by their love this time.

'Please! I need you inside of me. I need to be your bitch, knotted by my mate!' Amber whined telepathically, twisting her hips to try and fit the knot inside of her any way she could. She tried to bounce herself down on it, to spread her hips wider, to swirl her cuntjuices on the hot, hard knot to help it slip in, but Reade was being deliberate in withholding the ultimate pleasure of hers as he stroked, kissing and licking along her furred neck while she whimpered and wiggled her legs to try to fit herself on the full length of his cock and knot.

'I know can do better than that, little wolf,' Reade panted, turning Amber to face him so he could nuzzle her snout with his own, admiring the way the crimson blood streaked into her white fur. He'd bathe her later, he thought idly, excited by all of the new liberties he could take with his beloved mate.

'Breed me,' Amber thought suddenly, the words forceful in her mind, holding the full conviction of a wolf needing her mate. It wasn't a command as much as it was an expression of her desperation to be taken fully by her mate. 'Knot me and fill me with your seed, my beloved. Mark your territory with more than just blood. I am yours to do with as you wish.'

The thought of her complete surrender was more than Reade could take, and with a ferocious roar that echoed through the upstairs hall, he forced his knot forwards into Amber's tight cuntflesh, feeling her pussy yield slowly, relaxing just enough to admit the werewolf's full prick with a satisfying popping sensation that made him growl happily. He hunched over her protectively, growling as he tugged backwards to feel the tight resistance of her cunt and he nearly yelped, her pussy gripped him so tightly it would be painful to extricate himself.

Amber's mind was lost in the pleasure she felt of feeling Reade's strong, swollen knot be enveloped by her eager, tight cunt. Her belly showed the shape of his cock even in her lupine form, and she flicked her ear, rubbing her tummy with her clawed hands to tease him from the outside. Reade's arms shook as he held her, but he firmly kept deep inside of her, his fingers dancing over her slit as he nuzzled her ear, huffing hard. His breath tickled Amber's furred ear and she whined happily, her tail wiggling joyously as Reade rocked her slowly on his lap while his hand danced over her slit, dipping between her lips and up to her clit torturously, keeping her on the verge of cumming hard for him.

'I'll breed you every chance I get, Amber,' Reade spoke earnestly into her mind. 'I love you, precious girl.' His words were affectionate and Amber could feel the warmth behind them, their pleasure linked somewhere deep within their minds and she squirmed in Reade's lap, trying to resist the overwhelming sensation of pleasure that had been growing steadily within her. Her breasts rose and fell rapidly as she panted, her tongue lolling out of her mouth like a playful pup. Reade growled in her ear, nibbling it affectionately as he hunched over her, his cock beginning to spurt inside of her. Rope after rope of hot, virile seed painted her cervix forcefully as Amber howled in pleasure as her mate's cock begin to breed her properly.

At once, Reade grabbed her and held her close, his fingers moving in deliciously rapid yet gentle circles on her sensitive little clit. He was relentless, keeping a constant pace that Amber couldn't help but yip eagerly as he set. He growled possessively, teeth clamping down on her shoulder to hold her in place, his fat knot deep inside of her while his cock pulsed within her, mating her properly. Amber arched her back, wrapping one arm around Reade's powerful wolven neck as her wolven toes curled and she let out a long, happy howl.

Amber came hard, gushing happily all over Reade's furred balls while her hot pussy milked the enormous wolf cock inside of her. She whimpered happily while Reade kept his teeth clamped down on her neck, holding her in place while hot jets of his thick cum exploded from the pointed crimson tip of the fat pole she was impaled on.

Reade was amazed at how much he was cumming, even by the standards of being a werewolf. Amber's submissive pussy massaging his cock while she came and her urging him to breed her were the culprits for the enormous load Reade was filling her with. Amber whimpered happily as her orgasm subsided and she remained like a floppy doll in Reade's arms as his cum continued to flow in powerful spurts.

'You're draining my balls dry,' Reade panted, feeling another wave of pleasure shoot up his cock and explode in the juicy wolfgirl he'd knotted. 'I'm going to breed you like this as often as I can, everywhere I can.' Amber moaned at the thought, her mind racing to think of all of the locations they could mate in now that they understood the nature of their bond.

Reade carried Amber, knot still securely tying them together, to his bed, laying her down with infinite care. The sable fur around his mouth was stained with her blood, but Amber couldn't think of anything more attractive. She lapped at his mouth, grooming him like the eager omega she was, and Reade bore it patiently, finding it amusing. He pressed his forehead to hers tenderly once she was done, looking into her eyes.

'When you're my mate, you're not the omega, Amber. You're my equal.'

'But I am the omega, and that's okay. I'm not ashamed of it. I like taking care of you,' Amber responded tenderly. Reade smirked wolfishly and rolled onto his back, pulling Amber on top of him so she could rest comfortably on his fur while his knot subsided. He had a feeling it would take a long time, but that was fine. They had time for that.

Amber looked up at Reade adoringly, her snow-white fur pink around her muzzle where she'd cleaned his mouth of her own blood. It had been thrilling to be held in place by his fangs and she would bear his mark proudly. Reade's clawed hands ran through her fur, petting it down comfortingly as he listened to the rain drum on the roof.