A Saucy Play Ch. 01: Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The lights came up, and Sarah grabbed Kyle's hand and ran out. They really did look good together on stage. They kissed for a bit, which the audience seemed to like well enough, but you could tell they were waiting for the next part. Sure enough, Sarah pushed Kyle into the chair like before. It didn't have arms, and he nearly missed the chair this time, just catching himself. That got a good laugh. Then Sarah started to really work the charm.

First she leaned in close to Kyle, whispering in his ear and lightly kissing down one side of his face. Then she turned around and put her ass in his lap, and slowly twirled her hips around and around, grinding into him. Kyle leaned back like he was loving it, and when Sarah stood up again, you could see the front of his tunic lifting a little from his excitement. The audience laughed again.

Sarah started to dance her way forward, until she was closer to the audience than to Kyle. I realized she was getting close, because that's what I had to do. Sarah really was a good friend. She did her sensual shimmer, and raised one hand to her shoulder while looking over at Kyle. The crowd got a little louder. She pulled the knot loose, and the dress dropped in front, still held in place by her other hand. The crowd was realizing that Sarah wasn't turning around, and the noises of appreciation continued to build. Sarah smiled over her shoulder again, and then smiled out at the audience, and took away the hand hold the dress in the middle. The dress slipped straight down, and I could tell her breast was completely bare to the audience. With the same hand, she grabbed the other knot, and looked coyly at Kyle again. This time she had no hand ready to hold the dress, so when she pulled the knot, the whole thing slipped effortlessly off and puddled at her feet.

The audience erupted with appreciation. Sarah seemed to realize the scene couldn't continue until they quieted down, so she held her pose, cocking one hand on her hip and looking over her shoulder at Kyle. Meanwhile, practically our entire town got to stare at her naked body. When they finally started to quiet down, Sarah turned and strutted back to Kyle. Rather than make him stand up, she dropped on her knees in front of him. She put a hand on each leg, and started to run them up his body, taking the tunic with it.

The crowd got loud again, this time a higher pitched portion, as the girls in the audience started to realize what was happening. It exploded into cheers as Sarah lifted Kyle's tunic up and off, and he was left just as naked as her, with his dick sticking up just enough to be seen all the way in the back. I could hardly believe most of the town was now looking at my boyfriend naked! Then Sarah climbed on his lap again, and that was my cue.

I grabbed Clive and rushed out on stage, doing my best not to think about anything, but just letting myself BE the performance. I skipped halfway across, then turned around and laid a huge kiss on Clive. We'd already started that sort of thing last night, so it seem silly to do some sort of weird stage kiss now. He wrapped his arms around me, and let his hands drift down to my ass. I had gotten together and talked with him about it earlier, so I knew it was coming, but I still jumped a bit. After a few seconds, I broke free and seductively backed up in front of him, beckoning with my finger.

I knew I had to be bigger than Sarah - she was supposed to be the warm up act. But this crowd was already hot! I sat Clive down, and turned away from him toward the audience. I forced myself not to think about all the people I knew out there, and focused on my performance. I put a little swing into my step the way Sarah had done, and looked out toward the audience, then over my shoulder at Clive.

The crowd was definitely buzzing, waiting to see what I'd do. I played with the hem, first, lifting it a little, then putting it down. I slid my hands up the back of my legs until I got to my butt, then let the dress fall again. It wasn't until I moved one hand up toward my shoulder that I heard the crowd buzzing again, though. I slipped the cloth over the shoulder quickly, then back up.

"Oh, come ON!" a voice shouted from the back. That got a laugh. I smiled toward the back the the theater, and fiddled with the knot. The noises got louder. I tugged it loose, but didn't let it fall. Louder still. I held it barely in place with one hand, then reached for the other shoulder. Tug, tug, hold. They got louder still.

I let my hands drop.

The dress pooled at my feet, and I was naked, facing the audience full on. Completely exposed. A shudder rushed through my whole body, and chills ran up and down my spine. The audience, meanwhile, roared and cheered. I couldn't move on until the quieted down, so I just stood there, letting them drink in every inch of my naked body, and waited. When they finally quieted down, I ran my hands up my body, over my breasts, and through my hair, like I was thinking about how sexy I was. It wasn't all acting, if I'm honest.

Finally, I turned toward Clive. His tunic was already strained, and folks in the front row probably had quite a view. I got on my knees like Sarah had done. I had to make it sexier somehow. I did the only thing I could think of. I kissed my way up his legs, then up his torso as I took the tunic with me. By the time I got back to his lips, we were both panting a little, and we were both very, very naked.

Clive climbed back on the bed and lay down, his erection jutting straight out above him. This was going to be a problem. I pulled the sheet over my head, but like Clive and I had planned earlier, it only went as far as his waist. That way there would be no doubt as to where my head was.

The problem was Clive. His penis, that is. I didn't have room for it and my head. I couldn't push it up again because then it would poke out above the sheet. It wouldn't stay down when I tried to bend it down. And after staring at it that close, I felt myself starting to lose control. It was just me and him, right? As far as anyone else knew, I was just being convincing. I knew Clive wouldn't say anything, and Kyle couldn't object after I didn't say anything about him doing almost the same thing with my naked best friend. So I did it. I took Clive's dick, and lowered my mouth onto it.

I knew the crowd loved it, even if they didn't know I wasn't acting. Clive was reacting very believably up above the sheet, and I finally had his dick in my mouth. I pistoned up and down, swirling my tongue as I pumped away. I only had a few second of this, so I wanted to make it count.

It was only a half dozen bobs up and down, and then Clive reacted to Nate's entrance. I popped off his dick just in time as he threw the sheet back. This time, I sat up all the way on my knees, and slammed a fist into the sheets in mock frustration. Laughter, cheers, and a huge round of applause. The audience loved that scene. We held the pose, Clive naked and out of bed, me naked on the bed but totally exposed to the audience. I think they found Clive's very prominent erection hilarious as well.

When they finally quieted down, Nate and Clive went on with their lines, and Nate pulled me off the bed and down to center stage for the 'strip search.' It felt so much more sexual now, after the way things had gone. And Nate seemed to think so, too. He stepped up behind me, and I felt his crotch bulging right at my butt. I reacted on instinct, and pressed my rear into him a bit. It got a laugh! That made me feel good.

Then Nate forced my arms out to the side, and spread my legs. Suddenly I felt exquisitely exposed, much more so than at any point. Nate bent and slowly ran his hands up first one leg, and then the other. Each time he got to the top, one hand brushed the bottom of my pussy ever so slightly. I shuddered at the touch each time. Then Nate stepped up straight behind me, and I remembered to grind my ass into his crotch again. Using both hands, he slowly felt his way up my entire torso, stopping briefly with his hands entirely covering my breasts. My nipples were rock hard buds, and he squeezed my breasts quickly before moving on.

He finally released me and admitted I wasn't concealing any weapons, sounding disappointed as he said so. The audience seemed to think it was the funniest thing they had heard all night. I turned to go, but realized I should do something a little more than blow a kiss like last time. I had skipped a few steps away already, but I skipped back quickly, grabbed Nate's head, and planted one hell of a kiss on his lips. Then I turned and strutted off stage.

As soon as I was off, I nearly collapsed. My legs were like jelly, and my stomach felt about as solid as a bowl of pudding. Kyle and Sarah were waiting, both still naked. They quickly helped me up, and both gave me a huge hug.

"You were awesome, babe," Kyle whispered. And Sarah agreed.

"MVP of the play, Rachel, without a doubt," she told me. Once again, we had to wait until our costumes got brought back by the crew to get dressed. Then we headed backstage for the rest of the play.

I was terrified I would get in trouble for actually going down on Clive, but nobody seemed to have figured it out. After everyone else was gone and Mike met with us again, he didn't even bring it up. Instead, he raved about the performance, and complimented each of us on how great we did.

Finally, he broached the topic we knew he had to. What to do for the final night?

"I know you guys know this, but we've always gone above and beyond on the final night. Now, I know we've already done that, but people are going to be expecting something even more. I heard at least a couple dozen people talk about excited they were to see what more we could do on the last night. I know the tickets are going to be through the roof with the bidding, and we can't leave those people disappointed."

We all nodded. We knew it had to be bigger. Once again, Annie spoke up for the dancers.

"We talked with Cindy earlier, and we have an idea. What if we go back to the dance we had at the beginning?"

"You mean, right in the laps of some of the first few rows?" Mike asked, incredulous.

"Yeah," Annie confirmed. "There's not really too much more that we could do."

"Also," Zoe piped up. "Cindy said she could alter the tops and pants to be tear-away. We could end on that. Since we won't need the costumes any more after tomorrow night, it won't matter."

Stacy and Claire looked kind of terrified at the thought, but they both nodded their agreement to what Annie and Zoe were saying.

"Great," Mike said. "That is really fantastic. Way more than I thought we could do. And how about you guys?"

Mike meant me and Sarah, but he was obviously talking mostly to Sarah.

"Okay, so Rachel and I can't really be more naked."

Everyone chuckled. That was true.

"So the only thing we can do," Sarah continued, "is be naked longer, and make the scene more sexy."

Mike was nodded, and everyone was listening intently.

"I figure I should stay facing front as much as possible. Rache, your move, kissing up the body as you took off Clive's clothes, was super hot. I figure I'll do that with Kyle. Then, when we're both naked, I guess I sit facing the audience. That leaves me exposed for the entire scene."

"Sounds perfect," Mike said. "What about Clive and Rachel?"

"Well, we gotta lose the sheet," Sarah said. I nearly yelped, but kept quiet. I hated to admit it, but she was right, and I certainly couldn't say that I was hoping to keep the sheet so I could sneak another taste of Clive!

"So with no sheet, Rachel could even mime the blowjob right on the edge. If we extend the scene, she could do that for a while, then get on the bed and be about to have sex when Nate comes on."

"Yeah, yeah, really good," Mike said. "And Rachel, your teasing with Nate is just fantastic. How about we punch that up a little, too?"

"Oh, yeah!" Sarah jumped in again. "I had an idea about that, too. After he runs his hands over her, she should try to give him a blowjob, too. It'll be hilarious when he pushes her away, and she pouts about it as she goes offstage. In fact, I could stay on stage, too, and he could pretend he has to check me as well."

"Damn, Sarah," Mike said, "you really are a firecracker! Okay, all this is great! And I didn't get any complaints about tonight's performance, either, so I don't think we have anything to worry about! Great work, guys!"

And that was it. Now I was committed to everything Sarah had said, and I couldn't bring myself to object. They were right, the audience would be expecting something big. We had to do something.

******

The next day I think we were all pretty jazzed up. A lot of energy in the room. Annie and Claire showed us the changes Cindy had made to their outfits. Now the top fastened in front, so it could be torn open and off with ease, and the pants had gotten the same treatment at the seams.

Sarah and I got dressed right away, and went to wait for things to start. The feed was already going in the main cast room, and after watching for a minute, I realized it was switching between cameras. Mike must have noticed my surprise, because he came over.

"Barry got a couple friends to man two other cameras, left and right, for the filming we're doing of the performance tonight. That way we can get close ups from either side while Barry can still capture the whole stage."

I murmured something about that being great, and Mike noticed how pale I was. He clapped a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry about it, kiddo. Just put everything else out of your mind, just focus on giving a great show."

I nodded. Great show, yeah. If only that didn't involve parading my naked body around in front of the whole town. I found my seat near Sarah and Kyle, and tried not to think about things too hard. Just be. That's all I had to do. Just be my character.

Once the play started, I was going through everything in a daze. I did notice that the crowd was electric. Anything remotely funny or sexy got a HUGE response, and it was making all of us in the cast a little sharper and a little bigger with everything we did. When it was time for the dance number, the girls hardly even seemed nervous.

We watched the screen closely, and now that Barry's friends were on the extra cameras, we got some real close ups of all the girls. The crowd, of course, was setting the building rocking, cheering loud enough to drown out the music. When they started down the steps and into the crowd, it got even louder, if that was possible. The cameras on the side focused in mostly on Annie and Zoe, who also seemed to be the boldest, shimmying right in front of the people in the front row, and up the aisles. They even leaned over guys in aisle seats, and playfully batted away a few groping hands, but not before some lucky guys got a real handful.

You could feel the crowd groan in disappointment as the girls then headed back up on to the stage. But then, instead of the normal moves, they started on a new routine, something they had obviously worked on with Cindy. After strutting across the stage, they turned their backs to the audience. I think a few guys started to figure out what was going on, and they cheered. Sure enough, in one motion, all four girls ripped open their tops, and dropped them behind themselves. The room exploded all over again, as the girls all turned around and danced and shimmied away, now completely topless. Not that their costumes had hid much of it before.

The next time they turned away, the crowd stayed loud. They seemed to know what was going on. Sure enough, the pants ripped away, and the audience went wild. When the dancers turned back, they coyly held their hands waist high for a minute, then flung them away before dancing, completely exposed, for another 10 or 15 seconds. It felt like way longer, but Cindy insisted that's all it was. They went back the old routine right at the end and stuck the pose. Then they had to hold it, waiting for the applause to die down. It took a long time, but finally it slowed, and the girls rushed off stage. Well, they had done their part. Now Sarah and I had to do ours.

This time, when Sarah went on, she got a huge ovation. They obviously knew this scene was going to be good. Like before, she and Kyle were doing the loving looks and kissing, while Kyle tried to resist, poorly. Sarah backed him into the chair, then left him there and went straight down to center stage. Obviously, this next part was for the audience. She still tossed looks back at Kyle, but just as many out to the audience. First one knot, this time not even trying to hold the dress as it fell away from her breast. Then the other knot, and the dress slipped to the ground.

Now my best friend was totally naked, and she held the pose while the crowd expressed its appreciation. As the cheers slowed, she strutted back toward Kyle, once again kneeling in front of him. This part was the same as last night, slowly stripping my boyfriend until his entire body and his very erect penis were revealed to the crowd. The only thing that changed was Sarah coming to the side of the chair to finish taking the tunic off his head, giving the whole theater an unobstructed view of my boyfriend's...everything.

When she knelt down in front of him again, instead of climbing on his lap, the crowd got louder. Then Sarah's head dipped into his lap, bobbing up and down, and they cheered. Since I was backstage, though, I got a much better look.

I couldn't believe what I saw. Sarah and Kyle were no more than a dozen feet from me, and my angle let me see right across Kyle's lap and his rock hard dick visible above his legs. At least, it WOULD have been visible, if my best friend hadn't just slipped her mouth right over it!

It felt like I had been kicked in the stomach by mule. My boyfriend had rolled his head back and was obviously loving it, and Sarah was hoovering up and down his shaft like there was no tomorrow. Not only that, but this was in front of the whole town! They couldn't see what I saw, of course, so they didn't know the fake blowjob was very, very real.

Suddenly Sarah popped up, and turned around. She settled onto Kyle's lap, sliding her hips backward along his thighs. By the time she stopped, I couldn't see Kyle's dick, and I didn't know whether it was because he was fucking her or if this part, at least, was fake.

My fists were clenched at my sides, and my mind was churning, when Clive grabbed me and told me it was time to go on. I whirled and faced him, and he gestured toward the stage. I had completely forgotten everything else, and we were missing our cue! Every second I gave them on stage meant a second longer of them betraying me. I was furious, and all I could think of was revenge. And I knew exactly what to do.

I grabbed Clive and hauled him out on stage. We were greeted with applause, but I ignored it. My body was tingling all over, thinking about what I was going to do. Halfway across Clive pulled me into a kiss, and did I ever give him one. Steamy, hot, tongue-lashing kisses, while his hands roamed all over my back and ass. I felt him lift the back of my dress, enough to flash the bottom of my rear to the audience. Three days ago I would have been mortified, but this time I didn't care. I let my hands roam, too, even sneaking a feel under his tunic, where I found a complete lack of underwear, as I knew I would.

We finally broke apart, and I led him over to the bed. This time it was missing the sheet, as was planned. I decided to start things with a bang, so rather than make Clive sit down, I kept him standing. Breaking off our kisses, I started kissing my way down his chest, his waist, and then his legs beneath his tunic. The crowd had been buzzing from our entrance, but suddenly started to go quiet, waiting to see what would happen.