A Sauna Fun Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean943
Sean943
118 Followers

As we stood there pressing bodily and intimately on each other, Ian developed an erection that pressed up on me setting me off with one too. We both stood their hyper with erections pressing on each other, about to be caught by someone. Who would believe us?

As suddenly as they arrived, they left.

We were then left standing there effectively froting each other not knowing how to interpretate our feelings and what had just happened between us. We quickly got dried, dressed and left. As we went home that night we didn't know what to say to each other but agreed we could discuss it tomorrow when we met for a study day at Ian's parents' house.

After a sleepless night thinking about it, the following day I cycled round to Ian's. I rang his doorbell, when he opened it all he had on was his bulging black underwear, not unlike your swimwear today. Sort of answered what he thought of the previous night's escapade, I looked at what I was wearing my very short white badminton shorts from last night; ok it was a nice warm day, but? The same shorts I had on when David had tried to entice me.

We went up to his upstairs bedroom where we normally studied together. Before long we were both sitting on his bed together, naked and caressing each other and getting each other aroused. As we both started to make each other cum, I suppose we were racing each other as to who could make the other cum first. We almost got caught by a window cleaner when he put his ladders against Ian's bedroom window. We hid, both naked, with erections and cum dripping, sort of clarified our feelings for each other, which we explored together that afternoon.

During our sharing expose's Andre would periodically caress my leg, making me hard again as I did to him. Between talking about how we discovered we were gay, the wine, the tranquillity of the day, looking out of the room's picture window over the fields and hills' outside, we were very relaxed and now aroused too. Andre said should we return to the bed and continue from where we left off. I said yes.

We spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying each other, by this time we had both agreed that I say over for the night, which I did. We showered again, which was just as interesting as the previous time we shared a shower. That evening we went down to the restaurant together, had an excellent meat and another bottle of wine, plus after meal drinks. By time we headed upstairs we were very inebriated.

As we undressed each other that night it was like something out of a comedy show due to being alcohol impaired. I don't really remember what happened that night, neither did Andre, if he did he was not saying, but the bedclothes were in a bit of a state.

That morning we were still seriously hung over, hoping that a breakfast would restore us we headed down to the restaurant for breakfast. It did help but we decided to have a sauna to aid our recovery. We headed up to Andre's room and dressed in our swimwear, which was still damp from the previous day and headed down to the pool area.

As we arrived at the pool side the ladies aqua aerobics class was in full swing again. I recognised some of the faces from the pool, our sauna and the swinger's sauna party the day before. They waved over to us and beckoned us to them. I could see their hangover was more impairing to them than ours were to both of us. They invited us to their swingers' party at lunch time today. Surprised as we were we accepted, that was my first and Andre's first time at an all ladies sauna swingers party. And a very interesting experience it was to be.

As we walked to our small sauna cabin, Andre said something in French, I asked him to translate. He looked at me and said "wow".

If you want to find out more about what happened to me before I met Andre you can find this in; Until We Meet Again.

Sean943
Sean943
118 Followers
12