A Scandal of a Magical Sort Ch. 01

Story Info
An adventure to uncover a conspiracy of magic and lust.
4.9k words
4.49
7.7k
13
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 08/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - The Stud of Kelna

That night, the halls of the palace were eerily quiet and still, with even the armored guards moving about like cats. They strainds to hear the fleshy claps and moans that would otherwise replace their creaking armor.

In his chambers, a handsome, long-haired man hungrily stared at the large, bouncing breasts above him, and, to a lesser extent, the woman they belonged to. She bounced on his cock rhythmically as he guided her ass with his hands. She arched her back as she continued to moan, not even looking down at him. He would have been a bit annoyed by that if not for the immense, almost overwhelming pleasure washing over his body. He was not expecting how tight, warm, and wet her pussy was. She was insatiable, remembering little under an hour ago how she practically ripped the clothes of his body and hers, instantly dropping to her knees to suck his cock. Between her tongue writhing on its underside and bobs that made her press her nose against his crotch, the man quickly found himself on his back as she stuck his erect dick in her pussy. Instantly she began to gyrate and roll her hips, forcing him to keep up, which he did eagerly. He didn't even question how, despite cumming twice already in embarrassingly short spurts, he is still able to keep going, though his stamina is quickly draining.

"A little slower, fuck" he manages between his groans. She doesn't seem to listen though as she increased her speed, causing her breasts to bounce faster as well. He stared, so entranced he nearly stops all his movement, the pleasure warming his entire body. He was quickly losing his ability to think, but he realizes he's about to cum. His eyes drooped and his tongue lolled out of his mouth as he takes his hands from her hips and slowly reaches out to grab her breasts. He nearly makes it when she snapped her head downwards and pins his hands by his head. She stares into his eyes, stopping all together. Despite himself, he whimpers in fear.

"Aw, shame you couldn't keep up" she whispered, and he could swear it echoes in his ears. She proceeded to shove her mouth against his and sticks her tongue in his mouth, as he's. His bosy barely can barely but the lioness of a woman on top of him moaned in satisfaction as she repeatedly tastes his lips. Despite not moving, he managed to cum and fill her pussy, grunting almost painfully. As he finished, however, the warmth doesn't leave his body, leaving him too overwhelmed to even move his head as she lifted her head and he took deep, careful breaths. He's near catatonic, and his vision started to fade to black, but he felt as she got up off his cock, still hard and standing straight up, even twitching and leaking pre. His pelvis eerily jerked up and down like he was pumping into a ghost, and he weakly whimpers in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

He watched the vague form of the woman that was riding him walk into the shadows of the room, looking back with an ominous, glowing purple eyes. The last thing he could perceive before passing out is the echoing whispering voice of another man in his head - something about "delays" and "blood" - and a sharp pain on the sole of his foot.

—-

"Are you trying to impress me, Mels?"

The aforementioned young man looked up at hearing the comment and chuckled to himself. He smiled brightly as he hefted a large sack of vegetables over his shoulder, standing up straight to answer the centaur girl.

"Depends: is it working?"

She giggled at that response, and Mels lets his eyes roam her body as she does. He unabashedly watched her humongous breasts jiggle as he laughs, barely covered by a tight tunic and from there, drinks in her whole form from her smooth looking horse body and floppy, rabbit-like ears. When she stops giggling, she notices his wandering eyes, blushes, and reciprocates. She shyly enjoys baggy work clothes hanging off his slim, athletic body, only partly covering his muscular chest. His dark skin glistened in the warm morning sun, and with his dreads tied back, enjoying his clean face, pointed ears, and glowing honey-colored eyes.

Mels feels her eyes on his body as he straps the sack to his back. Stepping forward, the centaur girl looks away embarrassed, unintentionally squishing her breasts between her arms, creating an enticing cleavage. Mels caught himself before he licked his lips.

"In all seriousness, Eudosa, I hope it's not too heavy" he said to her bust. "I have to make the rest of the delivery today."

"Oh, don't worry about it" she responded, looking past him at the farm in the distance, lightly pawing at the road with her hooves. "Couldn't your father have helped, maybe deliver some later in the day?"

"Why, so you can ogle him too?"

Eudosa flustered at the question, unable to get a word out, causing her breasts to jiggle even more. This is gonna be a fun ride Mels thought to himself as he closed in on her. He puts a hand on her back which gets her attention, causing her to freeze up.

"I'm ready if you are," he declared, smiling innocently.

"Y-yeah, of course" Eudosa responded, and she lowered her back in faux-confidence. He climbed on, and she fully stood up fairly easily. As she started off down the dirt road, Mels allowed himself to lick his lips as she no can longer see him.

"Well, there's no harm in being early."

Eudosa can only respond with a "hm?" before Mels quickly rose his hand and brought it down on her rump, making a resounding smack. She cried out and reared up on her hind hooves, forcing him to wrap his arms around her belly, as she took off down the road. She galloped fast enough that her tunic undid itself. Mels couldn't see the front, but he didn't hesitate to grab and grope her tits tightly, even pinching her nipples. He took joy in her resulting gasps and embarrassing squeals, all the while she isn't slowing down in the slightest. Mels took a moment to appreciate his surroundings, reveling in the cool summer breeze as they gallop through the green, picturesque hills towards a small town of Kelna on the horizon.

Eventually, the two made it to the edge of the town, at which point Eudosa finally slowed down, though Mels hands were still latched onto her chest. They traveled down the small road into a market of stalls. Despite making it through a rather dense crowd, he didn't let up on his groping. A few women they pass in the crowd see the pair and noticeably frown and grumble, out of jealousy he suspects. Eudosa kept her head forward, only giving occasional glances back. After a short trip into the square, they stop at a stall manned by a human couple, who wave to greet them. Mels waved back as he climbs off of Eudosa and placed the sack at their stall. Giving a parting handshake to them both, he turned back to the centaur, as she cutely shuffled in place as she fixes her tunic. He notices as starts to tear up a bit, and he can't tell if it's from the pain from her nipples, or from embarrassment. He got close enough to stroke her arm, and they make eye contact.

"Are you alright?" he asked softly. After a moment, she smiled, caresses her cleavage, and preemptively wiped her ears. She leans in for a whisper, allowing her breasts to press against his chest.

"Don't worry, I enjoyed it too" she says, giggling lightly, and turns back around to walk down the street, waving goodbye. As Mels watched her swaying ass, he noticed a light red mark on her right cheek. He chuckled at the realization, and dug into his pocket for a few copper coins. He places them on the couple's stall and grabed a carrot. He walked away into the fountain at the center of the square, sitting on the edge as he started to eat as he watched the crowd, some of whom waved at him. A few times he allowed himself to believe that some of the girls would come up to him and try to seduce him, but it never happened. Nevertheless, he fully laid down on the edge and stared up at the sky. With the perfect temperature and ambiance of the bustling market, he relaxed utterly, to the extent he nearly fell asleep multiple times. As he watched puffy white clouds roll through the sky, he wondered what would happen if the world were to freeze right here, a perfect moment that he could live in forever. Could he be happy with that?

Before he could answer that hypothetical, however, he finally gave notice to the hint of a building that was tucked in the corner of his vision. He turned towards it to his right, as a featureless stone tower fully came into view. It stood out like a weed in a garden, looming over the few dozen or so wooden buildings that make up the small town. After watching it for a moment as if it would sprout arms and wave at him too, he got up and started to walk towards it. Pushing through the crowd, it's a few minutes before he reached the black wooden entrance to the tower, decorated with a wooden eye inlaid on its front. It creaked open before he gets the chance to knock. Before him seemed to be an impenetrable wall of shadows, flowing like a veil.

"Weeellcooomme," a deep, echoing voice spoke from beyond the veil, followed by cackling. "If you dare, step forth into my shadows... but be warned... if you mean to harm the master of this tooowweeer, darkness shall befall you for the rest of your daaaaayyys..."

"Alright, seems fair" Mels responded. He strutted inside, and the bright day disappeared behind him as he is soon surrounded in darkness. In spite of it, his body felt light and airy. After a moment a pair of thin, fiery eyes appear before him, as well as a burning mouth beneath. Standing before it, Mels swung his hand outwards and bows in an elaborate manner.

"Greetings" he said proudly. "I understand you only want to protect the tower, but I assure you, I have nothing but the best intentions."

"We shall see soon enough." The face loomed over the farmboy, growing brightly. "My burning eyes shall pierce through you... the true contents of your heeeeaaart... can not hide from meeee... innocence or malice, which shall it beeee...."

"Oooh, 'malice.' Yep, very creepy." Mels resisted chuckling.

"It would be wise of you to hold your mocking tongue" the voice spat, though Mels could just make out a faint giggling somewhere in the darkness. "Now then... be still-ill-ill-ill-ill-ill-"

Mels watched as the fiery face seemed to freeze in place, with the voice enventuallt sputtering out. He shrugged, and stepped through the face into the darkness, overwhelming for a few moments until he suddenly walked out and found himself in a lightly furnished greeting room, the afternoon sunlight bursting through the windows. He whistled as he walked to the opposite side of the room to the stone staircase that circles along the wall. Climbing to the second floor, he is greeted with the back of a young, fair-skinned human woman fiddling with something at a wooden table, surrounded by small mechanical parts. The walls of the room were lined with bookshelves stuffed to near bursting. He admired her wavy golden hair before he cleared his throat. She doesn't turn around, however, and he cleared his throat again a little louder.

"Not now Mels" the young woman said, "there's a creepy pervert downstairs trying to break in. I'm trying to scare him off but this, damn thing." Her voice trails off as continues fiddling with an unseen device.

Mels smiled and walked forward. "Christi, if you need more practice, I can go back downstairs and-" he suddenly froze in place, unable to move a muscle. Looking up he saw her outstretched arm, which was encircled in a floating ribbon covered in what appeared to be magic runes, and a dead serious look on her face as she studies him. She leaves the device - an uncut gem encased in brass rings - on the table and slowly stood up to approach him. Being frozen, he took the opportunity to appreciate her large, bouncing breasts wrapped in a dark blue shoulderless top, her pale, bare slim belly, and hips encased in shorts with an elaborate loincloth, giving her figure an hourglass shape. She maintained eye contact as she gets in breathing distance. She stared at him, holding her breath, until finally:

"You got a bit of carrot in your teeth" she says matter-of-factly, demonstrating by picking at her own.

If Mels could roll his eyes, he would. She smiled smugly and lowered her outstretched hand, stepping back to allow him to fall to the floor. As she started to walk away, however, Mels quickly gets up and dashes past her, reaching the device on the table before she could.

"You couldn't use this to tell me that earlier?"

He similarly fiddled the various cranks and dials on the brass rings, mesmerized by the wave of rainbow colors flowing within the gem itself. When he looks up, Christi is shaking her head.

"Maybe I could if you weren't trying to break my concentration."

"That's your own fault if this creepy pervert could do that," he says, pointing to himself. He took a seat in the chair.

"I... guess I don't have a rebuttal for that." She walked up and turned to sit on the table itself, as Mels snooks a quick glance at the way her peach-shaped bubble butt squished against its surface. She watched him continue to mess with the device.

"Mels, if even I can't get that thing to work, what makes you think you can?"

"Cause, Christi, I'm a fast learner," he said confidently. She paused, looking off into the distance, before chuckling to herself, which got his attention. "What?" he asked.

"Sorry, I honestly thought you were going to say 'cause I'm good with my hands.' "

An awkward silence hung in the air before they both laugh, though only Mels blushed. He stopped fiddling with the device and just holds it in his hand, sighing in defeat.

"Yeah. What is it anyway? I thought you were just using scriptomancy."

"It's called a dreamscope. Aylala got it when she came from visiting Erasoris a few days ago, and she allowed me to practice with it. I'm actually pretty good with it."

"Really?" he says with a hint of skepticism that Christi ignored as she held out her hand to take the device from him. He relents the dreamscope and she immediately works with it, turning dials and adjusting the rings. He watched wistfully as the colors of the gem shifted to gradients of pink and purple, thankful that she's dead-focused on the device. He felt a strange energy shift in the room.

"This was what I was originally gonna greet you with" she said as she locks a ring in place, causing a sharp whoosh to sound in the room. She brings the device up to her lips, and pointed to Mels' lap. When he looked down, he saw a pair of hands lovingly caress his inner legs, causing him to instinctually spread them. He watched as a woman that eerily resembles Christi emerge from underneath the table, staring up at him with bedroom eyes as she licks her lips.

"Welcome back, daddy. Kitten's been waiting all day for a taste of your delicious cock."

Mels stodd up so fast he banged the table, and he paced around to walk off the pain, all the while Christi snort-laughed. He calmed down long enough to try and stare daggers at her.

"And you call me a pervert?" he snarked lightly. She noticed his weak glare and slowly but surely stifles her laughter.

"Come on, like you wouldn't be into that if you didn't know it was me" she says through giggles. Mels opened his mouth to give a rebuttal, but instead smiled and hung his head in defeat, remembering how he made it into town. He decided to change the subject.

"Believe it or not, I actually came here for our weekly practice, and not to be toyed around with by a mage and her dreamscope." The touch of sincerity in his request seemsedto finally get through to Christi and she sighs, looking up at him and smiling sweetly.

"In that case, you know where to find the quill and ink."

The next few hours consisted of the pair looking through books of magic and piling scraps of parchment scribbled with magic runes. It's punctuated by Mels manipulating various devices around the room, hand outstretched with an ethereal ribbon similar to Christi's as she guides him. As Mels practiced, he felt the magic create an odd sensation in his head, as if the magical commands were burning onto his mind as he casted spells, straining on his vision and focus. In one instance he took water from a pitcher and froze it into a ball of ice floating in front of him. He fought off his blurry vision, and Christi's instructions muffle as he quickly ignites it into a ball of fire. The sensation is familiar to him, however, and he maintained focus. Similar successes repeat themselves throughout the afternoon, with Mels and Christi absolutely exhausting themselves. A little while later as the young pair lounge at the table, Mels uses his magic to spin a top in his hand.

"You know, your scriptomancy really is getting better," Christi said, looking up from his scribbles.

"It's because I'm good with my hands," he responded quickly, smirking as wide as possible. She rolled her eyes.

"Actually, I think it's because I'm such an amazing mentor," she said proudly, using her magic to steal Mels' top. "But seriously, it's only been maybe six months and Aylala tells me she thinks you're better than a lot who start out. Like you have an affinity for it."

"She only says that because I'm a nymphling, who are SUPPOSED to be good with magic" he said dismissively, playfully flicking at his pointed ears. "Months of practice doesn't matter because it's all just 'natural talent.' "

"I'm sure she doesn't mean it like that" Christi said, laying her head on a pile of books on the table. "It's certainly better than when you first started off, where she was convinced you only stayed around for me."

Mels raised his eyebrow at that comment. He's thrown off slightly, failing to find a clever response."There's no way she told you that."

"You're right, I didn't" said a mature voice, causing Mels to whip around. Standing at the landing is a seven foot lady covered in dark gray fur with an owl for a head, a rounded muzzle pursing into a knowing smile. "I actually said that you would tolerate the bare minimum to learn how to rip a woman's clothes off her body. But, of course, Miss Christi put it much more delicately."

Mels took a deep breath, resisting the urge to blow out his nose. "I'm now seeing that the phrase 'creepy pervert' didn't come from you" he said, turning back to Christi. She remained silent, wearing a tiny, apologetic smile.

"I jest in good faith, Melyssi" she says now approaching the table. "You have come a long way since then."

Mels turned back to Aylala, and he ogles her outfit that matches Chrsiti's - replacing the dark blue with a pale gold - paying particular attention to how her tits nearly as big as her head threaten to spill out of her top, her rather cute yet chubby belly, and how her shorts squeezed her child-bearing hips, and got an idea. He reached behind him and took back his top, making it spin in his hand.

"You're right, I have gotten better," he says lifting the spinning top in air as it gains speed. The owl lady cocked her head in curiosity, as Mels grinned and the top dismantles itself into 4 sharp, metal pieces. The edges of his vision blur, but he maintained his focus as he locked in on his target: Aylala's bust.

He closed his fist and the four metal objects flew like bullets at her breasts. Instead of hitting them directly, however, they graze at the edge of her top, ripping it away in two pieces as they lodged themselves in the stone wall behind her. Everyone in the room stared as the remains of her top fell away to reveal her breasts, as they miraculously sagged only slightly, largely maintaining their globe-like shape.

"For instance, I've gotten more creative," he smugly announced, shamelesslt staring at her bare mounds. He couldn't see Christi, but he would bet that her eyes were about to pop out of her skull. Aylala, after a pregnant pause, looks down at her breasts and groped them lightly, her nipples stiff and pointing straight at the young pair, and she nods.

12