A Scandal of a Magical Sort Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MELS! F-FUCK, I-I-I'M GONNA-"

It was at that moment that he learned that Christi was a squirter.

Before he could drown, she lifted her ass off his face, and he was treated with the delightful sight of her drenched pussy, nested between her damp thighs and cheeks. He gave a playful spank to her twitching rump, causing her to whimper and twitch even more.

"You remember now?" Mels asked, licking his lips loudly.

She whipped around, her purple eyes tearing up.

"PWEASE, MELSIE! FUCK ME! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT WITH ME! I'M ALL YOURS MELSIE PWEAAS-AAAAHUUGGH!" Mels interrupted her begging by kneeling up and ramming his cock into her pussy. Thanks to how wet it was, he made a smooth entrance, and his entire cock entered her with a plap. He paused to remove his top, both enjoying the feeling of her warm, tight walls around his cock and the sight of Christi, chest on the ground while he held up her hips.

"Guess I'll just have to fuck it out of you," he said, giving her another spank. He pulled back slowly, causing both of them to moan, all the way to the tip, before thrusting fully back into her. He reveled in how she squealed and began to fuck in earnest, repeating the same motion. It was a bit slower, but the wet smacks of his crotch against her jiggling ass more than made up for it. After a few thrusts, he saw Christi slowly but surely bring a hand to her pussy, rubbing her clit as her whimpers pitched higher and higher. Her pussy tightened around his cock as she orgasmed again, causing him to slow down.

"Don't stop!" She managed between gasps, propping herself on her elbows. "Pwease daddy, harder!"

Mels, wearing a Cheshire grin, decided to take a gamble as he gave her a harder spank. "Tell me what you are first." He slapped her ass again, enjoying how it wobbled back and forth.

"Yours!" she answered, and he noticed her eyes shifted silver again. "I'm the Stud of Kelna's bitch! I'm yours, and nobody else's! My pussy belongs to you!"

Mels placed a hand against her back, enjoying how her tits squished into the ground beneath her. He then leaned down far enough to whisper in her ear:

"Correct answer, slut."

With that, he resumed his thrusting, shorter but deeper and harder than before. He continued to lean forward, holding her up by her slim belly. From here his ears were filled with the sound of her desperate gasps and moans. As much as he enjoyed them, he took his left hand and presented two fingers to her. As he hoped, her eyes shifted purple, and she began to suck on his fingers with soft, swollen lips. He also noticed that she was pushing her ass back into his thrusting hips, making his cock go deeper. They stayed in this rhythm for what felt like an hour, drowning out the noise of the creek and waterfall with fleshy smacks and moans. The pleasure filling him from head to toe was not to be understated, but Mels then realized that a familiar, holy magic filled his body, stronger than before. He could not, however, take the time to process the implications, as his arousal built and built until-

"CHRISTI, I'M ABOUT TO CUM!" He groaned. She responded by pushing her ass back harder and faster, determined to careen him into his climax. Just as he did, he pushed himself off her back quickly, ripping his fingers from her lips, and pulled out right at the moment he began to release his load. He came hard, gasping and moaning as he let out several spurts onto her twitching bottom, stroking it all the while. Several seconds later, with one last weak spurt, he finished painting her ass with his cum as let himself fall backward onto the soft moss. He lay there and caught his breath, savoring the afterglow as he fixated on the crack in the cavern ceiling. It was interrupted, however, by Cristi's soft lips on his sensitive and softening cock, causing him to grunt.

"Oops, sorry Melsie," Christi said with apologetic purple eyes. "I didn't mean-"

"It's fine," he said with a kind smile. "I've just never came that hard before."

"Really?" she asked with elation. "Thank you daddy, that means so much!" she then proceeded to gently clean his cock of her and his fluids with her tongue. After she finished, she crawled forward over his body, taking a moment to observe his rising and falling belly, before collapsing beside him. She pushed her pillowy boobs against his side, nesting her head under his, and laid her arms across her chest. Mels then wrapped his arm around her and entwined her legs in his. They cuddled in silence, enjoying the ambiance of their private, wanton oasis and the warmth of each other's afterglow. Mels looked down at his blonde lover, who was currently resting her eyes, and watched her bare belly rise and fall, smiling in delight.

"That was definitely worth the wait," she said lazily, opening her silver eyes to look up at him, and he watched as her figure shrank once more, back into the woman he fell in love with.

"Definitely," Mels said, twirling a few strands of her golden locks. "I wasn't too rough though, was I?"

"You were great, Mels," she said with a chuckle.

"What about the spanking?"

"Exquisite, Mels."

"And calling you a slut?"

"Mels," she said, lifting her head to look into his eyes. "You were wonderful, don't overthink it. The moment you made me squirt, I would've let you choke me."

Mels let out a giggle as he felt his cheeks flush in embarrassment. Christi took the moment of silence to push herself onto him, squishing her breasts against his ribcage. He took her in his arms, at which she looked away, looking a little embarrassed as well.

"Um, you weren't put off by the fact that I could-"

"Instantly grow your tits and ass?"

She smiled and let her head rest on his defined chest. "Yeah, that."

Mels thought about his words for a moment before answering. "Christi, I fell in love with you, not your breasts or butt or lips or whatever. The fact that you could do that is just another bonus for being with a beautiful, amazing woman."

He felt Christi chuckle lightly against his chest. "You're quite the smooth talker, Melsie."

"I'm being honest!"

"I know," she said crawling forward enough to hover her head over his. "And thank you." She dropped her lips onto his, deeply kissing one another. His chest was filled with a warm glow and he delightfully ran her hands along her back, down to her rear. He stopped as he came into contact with a few strands of his cum. He brought his wet fingers to his head and the two of them stopped kissing to look at it.

"We should probably clean up," he said cheekily.

"You know that's your own fault, right?" she said with a mischievous grin. As he cleaned his fingers with the thick moss, she pecked him on the cheek and, stood up, walking down to the creek. He stood up to follow her, undoing his hair to let his dreads hang and smiling as he watched her covered ass way back in forth. They entered the creek and walked over to the small waterfall, and used it to wash themselves. Mels grinned dumbly as he drank in the sight of Christi washing her body and air, particularly as she rubbed her hands into her plump, shapely rear.

"You trying to get me hard again?" he said, getting her attention. She looked him up and down, grinning like a fox.

"You're one to talk, standing there, looking like a sexy Nymph in a tapestry," she said, making a show of licking her lips. She achieved her desired effect of causing his pointed ears to droop in embarrassment. "And besides, I need to tell you the rest of the plan."

"Oh shit, you're right," he said, taking a few steps closer to him. He could remember a few details from the beginning of her dialogue, as it was constantly interrupted by her attempts to worship his cock. "Something about the Veins, right?"

"Yeah," she confirmed. "The Voices in the Mountain made a deal with a demon named Aggameth, who's a Miasma. They're a kind of demon that can grant any kind of wish, so long as they get something in return."

"Lady Evette, you mean?"

She nodded. "I don't know why he wants her, or why he was trying to corrupt Prince Lanmaine, but Aylala and I believe that she's currently with the cult and that they'll perform a ritual with her in a few days."

Mels continued to wash in silence as he took in the information. If they planned to infiltrate a cult that had made a pact with a powerful demon, then Aylala would almost certainly want to bar them from helping. Especially after what happened with Yhtlan. The possibility ate him and he went to ask Christi to confirm.

"Before you ask," she said before Mels had the chance. "Aylala did invite you to come with us. We'd ask the house to assist, but Aylala wants to do this stealthily, with a small team recruited from the Road." She took a step closer to Mels, placing a tender hand on his chest. "And once this is all over, if you still want, Aylala will personally ask Mother Madelyne to accept you."

Mels suddenly felt a lump form in his throat. "But you'll be returning no matter what?"

She nods silently. "You know I've always wanted to be a silver mage."

"I know," he said softly. "I'm just not so sure myself."

With a kind smile, she leaned forward and kissed him softly. In that moment everything fell away, even their nudity, as he leaned back into her kiss, placing a hand on her hip. Both were reluctant to stop, but when they did, Mels looked into her eyes, seeing that they were purple.

"I'd miss you, Melsie."

Mels simply smiled and hugged her nude body to his. "I'd miss you too."

--

The following two days gave Mels plenty of time to consider the owlith's proposal, as they remained underground with the Road. It was silly in hindsight, but he thought that after leaving the Midnight Stallion back in Caphina, his biggest worry would be confessing to Christi. Nevertheless, he once again considered the suggestion that he could join the House. It wasn't as simple as leaving Kelna with Christi. If he were to join the House of Sorisancta, he would have to swear an oath, to the Lord of Silver Grass. For Mels, it was less of a matter of religion, but conflicting interests. He knew better than most, he suspected, what they do, vowing to rid Asisai of demonic influence. If he only swore fealty for Christi, disillusionment would be a real possibility.

But he couldn't just stay in Kelna. No matter where he went, he would be torn in two. But at least in the House, he'd be with Christi.

In any case, that decision would have to wait, as he, Christi, and Aylala prepared to raid the Veins with Mizoleta's help. He was assured that this would be a matter of stealth, but he still troubled himself with the thought of having to take someone's life, even in self-defense. Aylala had approached him more than once in those few days, offering an out for him if he wanted it, but he refused each time. He would cite Christi as both a source of comfort and determination and as they prepared, he would steel his nerves.

The first matter to be solved would be finding the Veins themselves. Mizoleta's family was well stocked in all sorts of tomes and maps, but none of the series of underground tunnels and caves that supposedly made up the Veins. Luckily, among the residents of the cavern, one knew of a place to start: an old human scriptomancer who was named Gallard. Mizoleta had cited him as being their residential author of various spells and rituals for those who passed through the Road. Mels recognized him as the man who would constantly have a pixie in his pants, but what he knew was too valuable, so he did his best to ignore the high-pitched giggles that would come from inside his clothes.

"I know someone who escaped," he had explained, smoking on a pipe. "A nypmhling, around thirty years old I think. She had run away from home. She's set up not far from here, I can send a crow to her, and have her come tomorrow. I can write a ritual so we can get some idea of what the Veins look like."

Everyone agreed, he would be their first recruit.

In the meantime, Mels reluctantly took a crash course on some simple swordplay, concluding that his magic was not strong enough to contend with any potential cultists should they come across any. Having never lifted a sword in his life, the potentially deadly weapons intimidated him, which would again prompt Aylala to offer an escort back to Kelna. At this point, he found the offer condescending enough to motivate his training. By the time they would leave, he knew the basics, and as a gift, was given a simple gabbard for amor. The Road of Whores lived up to their name, as the gabbard and complimentary leather armor, gloves, and boots left his toned belly, shoulders, and upper arms exposed. At least Christi made no secret of how much she enjoyed it.

Their second and final recruit would come on the second day, the day before they would raid the Cult. He was a centaur named Korgon, well built yet slim with a simple dark brown coat and matching swooshy hair to contrast his fair skin. He wore black leather armor, decorated with silver accents, his bull horns decorated with silver rings, and he had at least three swords and a war hammer strapped to himself. He had introduced himself to the camp by flexing his muscles and chiseled torso. Mels at first thought he would have no chance to join them, being too loud - in more ways than one - for a stealth mission. Yet as they waited for their nymphling contact, he introduced them to a unique form of magic: Fables.

"How it works," he started to explain, wearing a proud grin. "It's actually pretty similar to scriptomancer. Out tales, they contained a certain magic in their pages that only the truly incredible can wield and control. Luckily for all of you, I happen to be one of those incredible few."

Mels was equal parts fascinated and irritated, but he was apparently convincing enough for everyone else. With their party filled, they only had to wait for the former cultist. When she arrived, just as he promised, Gallard performed a ritual with her to write the beginnings of a simple map of the Viens. They were simple lines arranged like tree branches, growing from a solid black core. It wasn't much, but by cross-referencing the map with another map marked with a known entrance to the Veins, they had their guide

With everything set in place, he went to sleep rocked by the anxiety of what was to come the next day, enough to turn down Christi's off for "stress relief." Instead, he let her spoon him to help him fall asleep. Of course, she fell asleep first and as he was warmed by her body, being embraced, he felt his worry began to slowly seep out of him. It was then he was reminded about the holy magic that seemed to boil up inside of him at the most convenient times. He started to feel that same glow again, and in response, he slowly moved his hand to Chrsti's, which was resting against his chest. He took it and gingerly moved it to his belly, slowly enough to not wake her. In doing so, his belly got warmer, both along his skin and deep in his gut. The holy magic in him, he could feel it being strengthened, just as he theorized. It was her.

I hope I do the same for her, he found himself wondering, before finally falling asleep.

In the morning, Aylala, Mels, Christi, Korgon, and Gallard gathered at the well entrance, the morning sun streamed through falling petals. Christi and Aylala wore their familiar silver mage uniforms, just as revealing as ever, making Mels less self-conscious of his skimpy amour. Aylala herself was wielding a black wooden staff with runes etched into it, encasing what looked like a perfect sphere of platinum. Christi noticed Mels looking at it, and she came up to him with bright, purple eyes.

"It's so pretty, right? I'll get one too if I become a silver mage, I can't wait!" she said giddily. Just as Mels was about to respond, the forest floor began to rumble and shake. He turned around to see a rapidly approaching creature the size of a small shed. And Mizoleta was waving it down.

"Mama?" he exclaimed as the creature stopped in front of the group. At first glance, it appeared to be a giant, blue-skinned frog with black dots. Unlike a frog, however, it had an eerily human-like head with large, marble eyes, on top of a short neck, and its webbed feet were replaced by four-fingered hands. On its back appeared to be a large, bulbous sack divided into dozens of small sections, and wrapped around it was a large saddle with straps hanging off its side. "What is that?"

"This, dear Melyssi, is a giant anidae'rul runner," she answered calmly. "We like to Pearl though, isn't that right my precious?" She was talking to the frog-like creature, waving her hands back in forth as if to put it in a trance, and Pearl followed it, making guttural wet moans.

Mizoleta continued. "If the ritual truly takes place tonight, then you'll have to move fast. anidae'rul runners, even with tadpoles on their backs, are one the fastest land creatures that we've ever managed to tame. She'll happily take you to the entrance of the Veins."

Gallard then stepped forward up to Pearl, using magic to shrink his own staff into a wand before stuffing it in his belt. He used the saddle to pull himself onto the Runner's back and took the reins which Mels just noticed.

"Hop on, son," he said, noticing Mels' astonishment. "We don't have time to dawdle." Mels nodded and awkwardly stepped up to Pearl's side. With Christi's guidance, he pulled himself up with the strap, holding on to that and a handle that was in front of him. Christi did the same, taking a spot behind him, and Aylala and Korgon mounted on the opposite side.

"Good luck, friends," Mizoleta said, stepping to the side. "And stay safe."

"Hang on tight," Christi said into his ear with a giggle. Mels was glad he did, as with a crack of the reins, Pearl took off at blinding speed through the forest. Despite moving so fast, the Runner avoided every single tree in their path, causing the riders to shift wildly on the mount. Yet it seems only Mels was worried about falling off, hearing Christi laugh behind him and whooping from Korgon. They continued to move with haste through the forest, but even still, their journey lasted for a couple of hours as the morning gave way to the afternoon. They would only stop for a few minutes at a time to give Pearl some rest and water, before continuing to dash through the forest.

Eventually, they came to a stop at a river's shore, at the foot of a two-story tall waterfall. As Mels jumped off, he noticed that the trees around them were either dead or dying, and the grass was turning an ashy gray. Peal cooed in fear, and he watched as Aylala stroked its neck and head. Once everyone was off, it quickly turned and disappeared back into the forest.

"Over here!" Gallard shouted. He was already in the river in front of the waterfall, gesturing the others over. They all walked over to the old mage, with Korgon trotting alongside Mels and Christi.

"Hope the ride wasn't too rough," Korgon said to Chrisi, smirking and adjusting his armor. "You know, an anidae'rul runner's spit can be used as an aphrodisiac."

Mels did not react to his comment, but Christi took his arm in hers and childishly blew raspberries at him. Korgon seemed to take it in stride as they all stood in the river in front of the waterfall. He watched as Gallard returned his staff to its original size, and used magic to part the waterfall. The whole party walked through and stopped in front of the stone tunnel. As the water curtain closed behind him, he looked into a cave that led into the carved tunnel, shaped into a perfect circle with rough ridges, akin to a ribcage. Along its walls were softly glowing purple runes, pulsing like a heartbeat. And he could swear the tunnel itself was shifting, expanding, and shrinking oh so slowly. Mels suddenly noticed that his heartbeat was rising.