A Scottish Getaway

Story Info
After a long 18 months, Nicole and David finally get a break.
1.3k words
3.92
1.7k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But which do you prefer?" Nicole asked, as she held up both a black and red dress in front of the tall, thin mirror in their AirBnB apartment just off the main road in a remote Spanish town.

With the pressure of working in retail, family life and COVID thrown into the mix, it had been a tough 18 months for the pair, who opted to get some sun on their backs and a change of scenery.

On the side, Nicole was also an on-call friend, counsellor, fashion stylist and sex therapist on her ASKfm account, another reason the break would do them both good after a hectic period.

In the main, most had moved on to the next social platform but a core community stuck with it, and she would frequently give advice on a whole matter of subjects. It was something she enjoyed, if felt a bit of a responsibility to get right.

"Either or", said David, as he laid in bed checking the latest football transfer news on his phone. "Whichever you prefer", he sighed.

"Thanks for the interest", she had thought, but refrained from causing an atmosphere before dinner. With a complicated love / hate relationship with her figure at times, she hadn't been looking for compliments, only reassurance.

Eventually plumping for the red dress, Nicole cranked up her 'Get Ready' Spotify playlist and started her usual routine. After applying the finishing touches to her eye shadow, a subtle pink blush, the night awaited.

Stepping through the old wooden door frame of the apartment onto the cold white tiles, 'fuck me' was the mutter from David, who had just popped in the top button of his open neck maroon shirt.

"Is it okay?" Nicole had asked, still somewhat self conscious about the deep red dress which clung to her hourglass hips. She had joked they were great childbearing hips, and probably knew somewhere in her subconscious they would actually come in handy for that if or when they decided to start trying for a family.

"Are you joking?", replied David, who had to take a seat on the edge of the bed to admire his partner in full detail.

Unusually for Nicole, the dress had an uncharacteristically plunging neckline, with a supportive strapless bra just about sending David over the edge as just enough cleavage peaked out.

There was quite a height difference between the couple, made evident when David rose from his perched position. Nicole's head barely reached his nose in height, but it was a dynamic that had always worked for them.

Rising to his feet, his black leather brogues clacking as they hit the tiles, David took a few steps and stood behind her. Running his hands over her hips and, when she turned around to face him, placing both hands on her firm buttocks, slowly whispering "you look beautiful."

Nicole was used to hearing those words by now, but to what extent she fully believed them was still up for debate. "Right you, let's go", Nicole said as she sprayed perfume on her neck and wrist, ready for dinner and a stroll along the promenade.

"Are you not forgetting something?". David struggled to control a wry smile that was clearly brewing as he sat back down on the queen size bed. Nicole had looked down and checked through her clutch bag and had repeated "phone, keys, money, lippy", despite knowing full well what he had meant. Looking up to meet his eye, David was holding the bright pink love egg vibrator they had bought a few months previous.

She had tried to show some resistance for no other reason than to build up his suspense. Her false protestations were soon followed by a smirk and an eye roll, with her dimples on her cheeks showing off a cute smile that he fell for each and every time. "FINE" she had said, pretending to sound frustrated, but secretly had been just as excited to use it.

The pair hadn't yet found a place of their own, so freedom and privacy was at a premium in the UK. "Toss me it here', Nicole sighed as she turned away and headed for the bathroom, with David's eyes widening as she turned away in the tight red garment that accentuated her flowing curves and toned bum.

A few minutes later Nicole emerged from the bathroom with a slight redness to her cheeks, resembling the kid who was caught with their hand in the cookie jar. "Are we actually doing this?", she thought to herself before switching the light off and nodding it was time to head for dinner.

The restaurant was about 200 yards along the promenade a​​​​fter they turned right at the bottom of their road. It was a quaint part of town, not touristy and with very little English spoken. As they took a seat on the front, with the waves lapping the shore and the smell of a freshly lit barbecue nearby, it felt like it was finally time to de-stress a​​nd relax.

Google Translate soon came in handy for the menu, which had no language variations. Placing the camera over the laminated pages soon translated the various dishes for the pair as they both settled into their chairs and sipped their respective cocktail and beer. Flicking between the Translation app and the app for the egg, David knew he was about to get the party started.

Picking his moment, he cunningly waited until the waiter arrived to take their orders before switching into the app and dragging the pink circle up with his index finger as Nicole began to order.

There was a subtle rumble as the toy sparked into life, only really audible if you were looking for it, but Nicole's eyes widened enough for David to know it was working as she ordered in broken Spanish.

"Oh my god you can't do that!", she whispered as the waiter left their table. "Too right I can", replied David as he placed his phone on top of the white tablecloth, just out of reach of her grasp.

Starting on its lowest setting, no one could know, could they? Switching it off in between courses, it was only as they stood up to head back to their apartment that David decided to up the ante. What Nicole hadn't banked on, was David had spent the time she took choosing between dresses to create looping custom patterns that were about to take things up another level.

Rising to her feet, David saw his chance and pressed 'pulse', causing her to let out a​​n involuntary gasp. Looking around to see if anyone had noticed, she pretended merely not to like the wasp circulating their table. She politely thanked the waiter, without being able to make eye contact.

"What are you doing!?" she whispered to David as they made their exit from the restaurant, diving out of the huddle of people ready to take their table. Flicking his thumb over 'fireworks' and then 'earthquake' they both knew what he was doing, with his eyes lighting up as she was forced to crouch down as the pulsing reached her calves, pretending she had lost something from the white clutch she was gripping on to firmly.

Suddenly a leisurely stroll back to the apartment became a brisk walk, not an easy feat in the chunky heeled sandals she had chosen for the night. Despite the relatively short distance, it felt like she had walked a marathon as the literal buzzing sound seemed to intensify the quieter the street became.

Just as they reached the front door of the apartment, David flicked the app on again, turning the settings to maximum as she was once again forced down on her hunkers to regain her composure. Calling for the lift, David offered her a hand up, which was gladly received.

Stepping into the mirrored lift, they both knew they were about to set off on a journey upwards - in more ways than one.