A Scrupulous Bull Ch. 03

Story Info
A chance encounter.
5.1k words
4.38
10.5k
13
0

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept well. As my financial situation improved daily, a new positivity welled from deep inside me. After a light breakfast, I felt good trotting out of Celia's boarding house at 7:30 a.m. to meet friends at the gym.

My training regime was harsh, something I was mindful of, knowing I had services to perform. Any decline in my libido or testosterone levels through working out would be unfair to clients paying good money for my services as their bull.

After my workout, I cringed when finishing a Kale-based smoothie at the gym snack bar. Aspen took the empty glass and smiled cutely at me, then tried again to engage me in a conversation.

"I heard you left your job, Andrew."

"I couldn't pay my rent, so I needed to find something new."

"What are you doing now?"

I hadn't thought of a cover story and panicked. I was sure Aspen caught that because a tiny, wry grin appeared on an otherwise relaxed face.

I'm going to be outed.

"I have some personal training clients."

"Is that what it's called these days?"

There was no escape from the conversation unless I left abruptly. She stared into me, examining the core of a man I knew Aspen wanted but couldn't have.

"I must leave now, or I'll be late, Aspen."

"Before you go, could I ask a question?"

"What is it?"

"However you answer, I promise to keep that between us."

"Okay. Now I'm intrigued."

"Most guys want to date me. That's not a bigheaded statement. I have to push serious advances back at least a half dozen times every day, to say nothing of the constant flirting. It's exhausting, to be honest."

"And you want to know if the same applies to me?"

"Oh no, it's not that. I know you have women and some guys hitting on you constantly."

"What is it then?"

"I've made it obvious to you that I'm interested in dating, but you always reject me. That's your right, of course, but I just wondered why."

I dropped my training gear bag on the floor and leaned across the counter because I didn't want to be overheard.

"I fall in love too easily."

"What? That's it? You're afraid of falling in love?"

"It's more nuanced than that, but yeah, that's probably an accurate but straightforward synopsis."

"Nuanced how?" She thought for a moment, then held up a hand. "You don't have to answer that because you owe me no explanation."

I leaned heavily on one of the cafe stools, considering what and how much to reveal. The heart of the matter was precisely that, my problem was where a collision between romance, love, and sex occurred.

"Imagine if we dated and I catch feelings, but you don't."

"It's called hooking up and trying each other out, Andrew."

"And that's the problem, Aspen, I can't hook up without catching some feelings."

"Oh, I see."

"Look, I have to leave, sorry."

Aspen nodded a polite goodbye, smiling broadly, but I recognized from her expression that she was far from convinced. She was beautiful and desirable, pleasant to talk to, and probably someone's perfect wife, but it wasn't for me, at least not right now.

The short walk back to my lodgings was pleasant. Rush hour had diminished, the sun was out but not too strong, and I felt lifted. A coffee shop nearby wafted freshly ground beans to a fifty-yard radius, and I caught them, homing in like a guided missile on flared nostrils.

"Hello, Carla."

"Oh my, Andrew, how lovely to see you."

My lover sat outside the coffee shop enjoying a freshly brewed Latte. Carla looked gorgeous, just the type of woman you could spend the day with and never grow bored. She wore a loose-fitting, ankle-length white cotton skirt with a strappy blouse barely containing voluptuous naked breasts.

Through almost sheer fabric, I caught sight of the solid nipples I'd enjoyed sucking the day before, and she smiled knowingly, having caught me looking.

"They have no caramel mom. I'll take it without.... oops, sorry."

"It's okay, let me get that for you."

A pretty woman around my age ran out of the coffee shop door without looking, bumping into me dropping her takeout cup. She'd been aiming for Carla's table, so it was safe to assume I was about to meet a daughter. Another giveaway was the similar look the two women shared.

I picked up her cup and handed it back.

"I can get you a refill if that helps. I was about to order mine anyway."

"Are you sure? Would you mind?"

"Not at all."

"Oh, hang on. Were you joining us?"

"No, I was just saying hello to Carla."

She studied me carefully and probably caught my semi-erection, caused mainly by her mother's nipples and the memory of a fabulous day in bed. When our eyes met, her clarity of deduction and curious expression terrified me.

"Is this him, mom?"

Oh fuck.

"Yes, dear. Samantha, meet my bull, Andrew."

I felt like a rabbit caught between headlights. My eyes glanced in every direction while my soul begged the universe to open a portal that I might leap through. With no place to run, I stared, terrified, at the woman smiling up.

"What the fuck Carla?"

"Don't get all prudish on me, Andrew; I told my family about our lovely tryst yesterday."

Samantha looked utterly unfazed by my shock and horror. She offered her hand, and I took and shook it almost, but not quite reluctantly. She was amused by my condition, and so was her mom, giggling like two schoolgirls, clawing a hand over her mouth.

"It's good you pumped something into Mom because she's been far less quarrelsome than usual today."

I was speechless, processing the situation, wondering how any mother and daughter could be quite so open about one another's sex life. Samantha placed a calming hand on mine, and I almost leaped out of my skin.

"Please don't be concerned. Mom's need to enjoy an occasional lover is well understood in our family. My father approves of it, so why would I interfere, or you worry?"

"Umm, okay. Do you want that coffee?"

I need to escape.

"To-go Latte, please, add one sugar because they have no caramel."

As I walked away, it was apparent they would discuss me. I half turned around and glanced back while ordering, seeing fits of giggles and what appeared to be approving expressions. My phone buzzed repeatedly, so I checked messages.

It was Celia.

Don't forget about 1 pm.

I won't, don't worry. I am just grabbing a coffee.

She's a new client who booked the whole afternoon and early evening, wanting a boyfriend experience.

Okay. I'll take her to my bedroom.

Are you sure?

Yeah. If you don't think it's tidy enough, you can check.

I'll change your sheets and duvet cover, just in case.

Thanks, Celia.

I stood at the end of a highly polished wooden counter, waiting for our drinks. I'd selected a position where I could observe my lover and her daughter, who were still chuckling. When I arrived back at the table, Carla smiled, almost affectionately, while Samantha stood up and took her drink, ready to leave.

"I must leave now, but please don't feel embarrassed, Andrew. Mom tells me you are an excellent lover, which satisfies everyone because, without a good bedding from time to time, she's really fucking curmudgeonly."

"Okay. It was nice to meet you."

Please, will you just fucking go!

Samantha left as quickly as she'd bumped into me. I was caught wrong-footed, unsure if I should join Carla or withdraw quietly.

"Do sit down, Andrew. I prefer my hookers when they aren't standing on a street corner."

I looked in every direction, realized I really was standing on a street corner like a spare part, and slid quickly into a wrought-iron chair painted bottle green far too many times.

"Lovely coffee, horrible furniture."

"I agree. These chairs are awful."

She leaned across the table, eying me like I was lunch and she, a tigress on the hunt.

"I'm buying the place, Andrew."

"Seriously?"

"Yep."

"Is that a sound investment?"

"It's the closest and best coffee shop to my front door, and I hate coming here because it's so shabby. I'll invest and have it smartened up. If you're a good boy, you'll have a lifetime of free coffee."

"You'll go bankrupt."

"Not going to happen, my lover."

"Okay, well... good luck."

"It's a good investment for me, Andrew."

"I believe you."

"If you enjoy something, always treasure it."

I lifted my cup to hers, chinking the slightly chipped white porcelain crockery together. She made another c'est la vie expression, turning her head and pursing both lips while frowning.

We talked for a couple of hours until I eventually had to leave and prepare for my date.

"Another appointment, Andrew?"

"Yes."

"Who?"

"I would never say Carla."

"Enjoy her, my dear. I'm sure she'll have a great time."

I stood up, started to leave, thought twice, and then turned back.

"Could I kiss you goodbye, please, Carla?"

"Why?"

"I'd like to."

"Cheek or lips?"

"Up to you."

"Okay, Andrew. Take whatever kiss you want, sweetheart."

I gently cupped her chin in the palm of my hand, turning Carla's head sideways. Her elder stateswoman beauty hooked me again, and a familiar hardness in my crotch pushed against my training pants.

My lips brushed against hers, and a loving warmth surged through my heart. Our tongues collided in a shower of sparks, with mine tingling at the tip, then rippling with pleasure radiating outwards through my body.

I obscured everyone's view, and Carla took advantage of that, slipping a hand into my pants, gripping the cock she'd enjoyed so much in my bedroom. She squeezed my shaft hard, slipping a thumb past the wrinkled tip of my foreskin, using her long, sharp nail to prise loose skin away from my sticky glans.

When Carla rubbed my pre-cum loaded glans with her thumb while passionately pursuing our kiss, I exploded and wanted to hoist her onto the table where I could fuck the beauty until she screamed and all traffic stopped to watch an incredible spectacle.

She circled her thumb around my glans several times, massaging a creamy treat into a cock that desperately needed to fuck her. When she disengaged our kiss and retrieved her hand, I felt frustrated.

"That was a lovely kiss, Andrew."

Nobody looked or cared that a man young enough to be her grandson had just kissed his older, beautiful lover. I doubt they even noticed when Carla eyeballed me while licking, then sucking my pre-cum off her thumb.

"You should leave and prepare for your next girlfriend."

"I enjoyed yesterday so much, Carla."

"Me too, Andrew. You know how to treat a lady."

I strolled away somewhat wistfully, having enjoyed her company. Ella was on my mind, too, with another blowjob lesson due in three days. I'd been thinking about how to progress her training and wondered if it was too soon for her to be lying on the bed facing upwards, with me fucking her mouth standing up while her head tilted backward.

She probably needs a few more sessions on her knees.

Celia's house is on a leafy street full of expensive cars. She had two nominated parking spaces directly outside her front door. Her Mercedes was parked in one, while the other had a black Dodge Challenger Hellcat.

I opened the front door and walked into her kitchen, surprised to see Celia drinking coffee while reading a magazine.

"I thought you might be entertaining someone."

She looked at me quizzically.

"You mean because of the car outside?"

"Yes."

"No, that's for you."

"The car is for me?"

"No. The woman driving it is here for you. She parked outside."

"That's an hour early. I haven't showered yet."

"You shower at the gym."

"Yeah, but.. well, I'm a... no matter. I'll still shower."

I didn't want to explain how my cock got loaded up with pre-cum, and while I enjoy being sucked, I don't offer anything longer than a twenty minutes shelf life on my pre-loaded glans.

"I can send her away if you'd prefer."

"No, sorry... I was just surprised, that is all. I had no bio for her."

"She booked yesterday. I put her in your room with a bottle of red and two glasses."

"Cool. Okay... well, I'll see you in a few hours."

"Be a good boyfriend, Andrew."

"I hope so."

I strolled upstairs, enjoying the tawdry moment before my body was sold for sex. It felt good because I enjoyed being a bull, especially connecting almost romantically with each of the two women I'd already fucked, well... one fuck and a blowjob.

When I opened the door to my room, it was empty, but a voice welcomed me in.

"Hi Andrew, I'm on the balcony."

"I'll shower first, then join you."

"Don't bother with clothes. I haven't got any on."

I saw skimpy clothes strewn across my bedroom and smiled, rising to the occasion. I took my time in the shower, ensuring I was groomed immaculately. I even took a disposable razor, lathered my cock and balls, removing any stubble that might scrape her pussy or lips.

When I was ready, the towel was tossed aside, and I strode naked onto my balcony.

"Fucking hell."

"Hi."

"Samantha... what the fuck are you doing here?"

"Sit down, and I'll pour you a glass of this excellent wine."

I sat down, utterly shocked that the woman who bumped into me a couple of hours ago with her mom was gorgeously naked in front of me, pouring wine.

"Is this where you started mom on her orgasmic journey by licking her pussy?"

"Did she tell you about that?"

"She told all of us. Both my sisters and daddy know all about how well you fucked mom yesterday."

"Jesus fucking Christ."

I planted my face in both hands while Samantha poured me a glass of wine. She grinned inanely, enjoying my embarrassment.

"Does your mom know?"

"That I'm here? Of course, she knew you were bedding me here when we met this morning. Mom recommended you to all of her daughters. You might have your hands full with the youngest sibling, but I'm very easily used... I mean satisfied."

"Oh god, this is terrible."

"Hey, Mom said you were the best lover she ever enjoyed."

"Fucking hell, I'm being passed around."

"Like a hooker?"

"I asked for that."

"You're the one making a big deal out of it. I don't see you that way at all. I'm here to enjoy what Mom did and sort out a problem... but we'll get to that in a minute."

I sipped my wine, which was delicious, eyeing the glass after the tannins and fruity bouquet exploded inside my mouth. She looked at me, then appreciated the glass and its contents held up to a bright sunlight.

"Celia keeps a fucking good cellar."

"She does, Samantha. Look, I'm sorry for the shock. I just wasn't expecting to spend the afternoon with Carla's daughter."

"Don't you want to?"

Her downward curl schoolgirl pout was delightful, reminding me I was in the company of a beautiful and exciting woman.

"Of course I do. You're absolutely stunning and very nice."

"Like mother, like daughter?"

"Exquisitely so."

She looked up at the training ropes above our heads, then at me.

"Are those the ropes you hooked mom's legs in when you licked her pussy?"

"Yeah."

"Mom said she squirted for the first time."

"I don't discuss that."

"Okay. Shall we get started then?"

"Anything you'd like, Samantha?"

"No more talk about being a hooker please. I came here for romance and tenderness that I can't get at home."

She stood up in glorious goddess-like nakedness. My cock railed hard to get past the hands trying discretely to hide it. She was alabaster smooth everywhere. The only hair growing on Samantha's body appeared to be on her head. Her silky, milk-white skin was so tight and perfectly stretched across striated, ripped muscles that I figured she must see more gym time than me.

"Fucking hell."

She paused at the door and stared back, sipping her wine in a flagrant attempt to tease and cause me premature embarrassment in the semen discharge department.

"Do you like me, Andrew?"

"Very much."

"Then follow me to enjoy whatever you'd like."

I was like a lap dog, trotting behind while staring at her ass and two gorgeous rounded breasts with red spiked nipples painted on a white masterpiece.

When I approached, Samantha sat on my bed and used both hands to pull me closer before bobbing her mouth straight down onto my cock. She squirreled her tongue along the same wrinkled foreskin as her mother had thumbed aside.

"Mom tasted your pre-cum after I left. She told me all about your romantic kiss."

"Really?"

"Yeah, why not? We share details about our sex lives sincerely. I told mom my husband cheated for years, and she felt this session will provide the therapy David and I need."

Samantha peeled my foreskin forcefully and took as much of my cock in her mouth until choking prevented any further progress. She sucked my pre-cum and swallowed frequently, moaning delightfully like a starving lioness on her prey.

When she gripped my ass cheeks, prising both wide apart, resting a finger gently against my sphincter, I knew we were in for a wild ride.

After an initial bout of cock sucking, Samantha sat wanking my cock gently, licking her lips and swilling my cream around her mouth.

"Oh, two things."

"Okay."

She jumped up, sipped her wine, rummaged in a bag, found what she was looking for, and tossed me a set of car keys.

"Dad gifted you the Hellcat outside. He says it's too much of a lunatic car to handle and hopes you'll enjoy it more."

I looked at the keys in stunned amazement while Samantha searched my room. I was torn between understanding what was happening with the car and what she was doing.

"I can't take this gift. What are you looking for?"

"A vantage point, and if you don't take the car, Mom will have it crushed. You're doing her a favor, and she wants to do you one."

"Didn't you just say your Dad gifted it to me?"

"Mom, Dad... what's the difference, Andrew?"

It is a big one to me if one of them is in my bed.

"That's fucking weird. I can't take it. Your father, or mother, whoever can sell it. Why are you looking for a vantage point around my bedroom?"

She stood on a chair, reaching up to the top shelf of a bookcase. I saw her place a phone, propping it carefully so the device pointed at my bed. When she was happy, Samantha pressed a call button, and I heard a ringing tone.

She scampered back to me excitedly, turning to face the camera phone and pulling me closer.

"Argue with Mom about the car later. I don't care; it's up to you, but as you're aware, the woman you are fucking is obscenely wealthy."

"Who are you calling?"

"My husband. By the way, he's an arrogant asshole, so be prepared."

Before I could object, the call connected, and a man's face appeared. Given that I was standing naked with his wife, his eyes shot from Samantha to me, and then his expression exploded into fury.

"I muted his volume so David can hear us, but we can't hear him."

"Please listen up, David, sweetheart. You've been fucking everything that moves, asking me to swing and cuckold you for years, so here I am finally doing it."

He calmed down, seething but not shouting.

"You wanted an open marriage, and I'm fine with that for today, but divorce proceedings must begin tomorrow. Andrew here is about to service me; as you can see, he's a big guy. I'll leave it up to you whether you'd like to watch."

She turned to face me, talking almost as though she were explaining the runners and riders at a horse racing event to her boyfriend.

"If I've been arrogant to you, I'm sorry, Andrew. I really want to be with you right now. If I should turn the phone off, I shall."

I glanced at the image of Samantha's husband, who seemed calm. I guessed being cuckolded suddenly appealed since it would be his last sexual experience with a wife he'd disrespected. It made me uncomfortable.

"Could you make the call one way, please? I don't mind your husband watching us, but I'd prefer not to see him."

12