A Sea of Girls

Story Info
Too much of a good thing? -nah
5k words
4.57
8.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alas123
Alas123
15 Followers

"Welcome home," delightful, but not quite what I expected, coming in from the cold in mid-winter: Kat Prutz, buck naked, holding the door open to let me in. Big grin on her face: "Hurry up, I am freezing my tits off!"

"What's going on?" Her response is a hungry kiss square on the lips. Over the years I've gotten used to her shenanigans, but she's not joking about the tits: rock hard puppies sitting on an athletic frame. Dime sized nipples pointing skywards on puckered areolas. I lean down putting one in my mouth for a nibble. Cupping the other breast in my cold hand has her jumping back with a delightful laugh.

Many moons ago, when the kids were little, Kat was a timid teenage babysitter, supplied by the neighborhood message board. She was dependable, always with an easy giggle, and the kids loved her. The role developed to include dog walking and house sitting as well, before taking a surprising turn.

One day she walked in on us in bed: my wife sitting on my face, indulging me in her amazing womanhood: juices flowing as she crescendoed into an orgasm. I am unsure how long we had our audience, but she gave herself away with a yelp as my wife bucked on top of me in one of her delightful consummation of all sensations. My beautiful wife, having been her confidant for a while, invited Kat into our bed, and also became her sexual mentor that day.

My wife's superpower is a complete lack of sexual inhibitions, and the 18 year old was a delightful and very willing student from the start. She later confided it was not the first time she witnessed our bedroom activity, and she had been willing us to discover her for some time. What might have started out as naughty rebellion against a repressive upbringing quickly grew into a joyous celebration of her sexual liberation. Always curious, Kat quickly became a skilled and adventurous partner. The two women remain most intimate to this day.

As she headed off to college Kat kept our house key. Ostensibly for odd jobs we needed done when she came home for breaks, but our sexual explorations continued, if and when she requested, from one or both of us. Now, a few years after starting her career as a nurse back here in her home town. We see less of her as she's branching out on her own, but she knows she's always welcome in our home, and our bed.

She tears the winter coat off me and throws it on the floor with a wicked smile: "I've got something for you."

"You sure do," I pull her towards me. Kissing her face, I hold her chin softly before moving my hand over her forehead, stroking her hair back, inhaling the lush scent at the root of her hair as I pull her close and move my hand down her spine.

She clings to me as I cup her pert little butt. Tightening her muscles as I move my hand across the crack. Pushing a finger between her skinny cheeks, she jumps as I press the tight rear door with my index finger. She gives me a wicked wink: "Not here. In your room." Taking my hand, she leads me upstairs with a giggle.

We stop outside the bedroom door. She takes a deep, almost ceremonial breath in her naked splendor, grabs my arm with a glorious smile and walks me through the door.

"Ta da!" making a game-show style presentation to the audience. And what an audience: A giggling field of beautiful girls are laid out across the bed in front of us: resting on their elbows - tits swinging off the front, asses lofted behind bright smiling faces. Their feet, looking like bunny ears from where I am standing, fluttering in the air at the back.

There is something to be said about young girls: the beauty, the energy, the curiosity... Kat holds their attention as she draws closer to me, starting to unbutton my shirt. Whispering in my ear: "I got them all together. For you." She playfully grabs at my chest under the shirt, turning back to our audience: "Ellie! Brianna! Are you still sure you are up for this?"

I don't immediately recognize the two beautiful, wide grinning girls getting off the bed from opposite sides. As they approach us by the door, Kat looks back towards the girls remaining on the bed and smiles: "We promised them cock like they have never seen, didn't we girls?"

The enthusiastic response suggests the rest of them have all enjoyed my manhood. I haven't done a lot of comparison shopping, but understand that the meat pressing against the fabric of my jeans is satisfying to the most discerning and cock craving women, my wife first among them.

Brianna and Ellie are "new" to me. I have seen them around, but never learned to know them intimately. They are a year behind Emily, my daughter, in school, making them local high school seniors. "Don't worry Mark. We checked their IDs, and they have both turned 18!" Kat smiles her easy smile and kisses my feigned anxiety away.

Ellie sure does not look it. She is lithe, not even 5 feet tall, but strong. Plays field hockey if memory serves me. I never understood the sport, but being part of the booster club, it's impossible not catching a glimpse of the girls running around with clubs, in short short skirts on the athletic field. Other than her pocket size and her hair, much longer and tied in a high ponytail, she's like a miniature Kat: Every muscle defined, a sharp ass, not entirely flat chested, but my God, unless she hits a late late growth spurt her breasts will never need support.

She approaches quite timidly. With sibling like empathy, Kat steps towards her, leans forward, kissing her softly on the forehead, she pulls her close in a generous embrace.

The two girls pairing up in giggly whispers, cuddles on my right, as Brianna strides more confidently in my direction from the other side of the bed. Pushing her pert breasts breasts together as if modeling them. They are gorgeous, grapefruit sized, sitting firm and round, high on her chest: areolas a little bigger than quarters, with stiff pinkish snow pea-size nipples invitingly pointing towards me.

I remember seeing her around the house, part of Em's friend-group: tall, athletic, lively. Hair always pulled up, a constant smile on her face, always in the thick of things, unafraid, with a "go get them" attitude.

She turns, showing off her assets to a ruckus response from the bed. A few of them get on their knees pushing their assets together, in a showdown of youthful boobage: delightful breasts of all sizes. Sophie, on her knees, shows off her bounteous assets: fabulous, firm handfuls even for the largest hands. Next to her on the bed is another girl I don't recognize at first: tall, full-bodied, but not overweight. Sweet smile framed by a shoulder length chaos of red hair. Very generous, soft, round pillows for breasts, the kind young men fantasize about. Sophie seems quite taken by them, grabs them and lifts them up for the other girls to admire: "Show off!" she says, before burying her face between them.

Brianna's response is an animated pout. What I imagine was designed as a power move seems to have backfired. Losing some of the audience on the bed as Megan, a steady girlfriend of mine, joins the bosoms worship team. Brianna powers on, and turns her attention back to me. She grabs back attention from some of the girls as bending over, towards the bed, letting go of her breasts they sway forward. A smile over her shoulder at me, she has my full attention with her beautifully round bubble butt square in my line of sight.

Starting at her feet, her hands slowly run the outline of her legs before coming to a rest on top of her her ass. She pulls her cheeks apart: puckered anus and fleshy labia protruding in all its pink delight, contrasting her dark skin. One hand moving between her legs, she finally seem satisfied as I have to adjust my pants in response to her running her finger the length of her crotch, before resting it between the soft folds with a mint green fingernail pointing to her contracting pink back door.

Kat and Ellie have moved either side of me: seemingly disinterested in everything else that is going in in the room, softly floating their hands all over my torso. Giggling together as they explore my upper body, kissing exposed skin, and each other, tentatively in front of me.

Oh God, this is unbearable, I need some sort of release. Brianna sees the bulging in my pants and moves towards me in a confident stride. She rips the shirt out of my pants and tugs on the tails, pulling me away from Kat and Ellie. Giving me a cheeky kiss on the mouth as she grabs my belt. Confidently unbuckling, she theatrically pulls the belt off in a fluid motion and whips it in the air, punctuating the dramatic move with a crack.

"That's what I'm talking about!" With it, she has everybody's attention as she grabs the waistband and pulls me close. A sweet scent of sweat and sandalwood raises up as she looks up at me, kissing my neck and unbuttoning my jeans. Greedily stuffing her hand down my pants, rummaging for treasure. Grappling down there, she jumps and withdraws her hand as she feels my stirring cock: "Oh, my God. I thought it was your leg!" Eyes widening, her hand covering her mouth in giggling disbelief.

Led by Kat, Ellie moves in and unzips me, before digging both hands down the front of my jeans. Kat manages to pull my jeans down a little to help Ellie grab a hold of my heavy cock. Hand over hand, she pulls it out into the open to stunned silence. Kat catches my eyes in her adoring way as my thick tool grows further in Ellie's hands. The petite girl's face betrays a mix of fear and excitement about what is happening in front of her eyes, my cock making a mockery of the term "handful".

"Oh my God, Ellie! It's bigger than your arm!" The redhead, kneeling on the bed moves her hands from the curly blond bob buried between her spread legs, to cover her mouth. Megan, skinny ass in the air in front of her, turns her head and smiles at the exclamation that seems to garner excited approval from the other girls as well.

I am not exactly a Tom of Finland, but looking down at my veiny tool bouncing heavily in front of me, my cock is a little shorter that her forearm. Having said that, it is asymmetric compared with Ellie's size: as it grows erect, it is certainly thicker around than her wrist.

Bri breaks the spell when she pushes in between the sisters, grabs it and stroke the length of my meaty tool. Pulling back the foreskin, the mushroom head comes free to her audible satisfaction. She swirls her tongue over the tip and kisses it; opening her lips, she then sucks it into her mouth with a pop.

Crouching in front of me, sucking the head in and out of her mouth like a lollipop, her adorable eyes grow big with the task at hand. As the cock worshipper rises up to pop me out of her mouth, Kat slides under her ass to feast on her pussy in turn.

With Kat sharing my view but from the reverse angle, looking down in front of me I have the eager and now somewhat distracted cocksucker inviting Ellie to join in licking the length of my rod. A little competitive, they are incredibly cute in their feasting: taking turns holding my veiny tool, and sucking me off. Their lack of experience is telling, as they get to barely a mouthful before gagging and handing my meat over for a fresh attempt by the opposition.

I smile back at her, as Brianna licks the rod slowly, starting from her double grip hold at the base. She flicks her tongue at the widest part of the head, and kisses it again. This time she doesn't remove her lips, but opens them slightly and sucks the head into her moth. She lets go, and does it again. Emboldened now, she inches down further on the rod with each drive until the tip of my cock hits the back of her throat, she gags and spits me out.

Giggling with embarrassment, she lets go of my cock and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand, seeking a kiss and reassurance from Ellie who responds with eager eyes and a gloriously wide smile.

Ellie licks some of the mess off Bri's face before she makes a brave attempt of filling her mouth with my meat. Cupping my balls with both hands, she looks up at me with the most adorable fuck me eyes as she gapes and moves deeper on my cock with each bob.

Next to her, Bri, grinding her pussy on Kat's face, is living into her heightened sense of arousal and is not paying attention as at about 4 inches in I hit the back of Ellie's throat and she spits me out, eyes brave but watery, she dives on to my swollen tool again. Spitting me out in frustration, she clenches tight at the root and slaps my swollen cock across Bri's face, smearing the sloppy mess all over.

"OHUUU, FUCK ME!" - the command comes from the redhead on the bed and it has the room freeze. The big breasted highschooler seem even deeper into her sensation of arousal than the beauty immediately in front of me. The outburst reflects the work by Megan and Sophie in taking her to unimaginable heights of pleasure.

Opposites attract: Megan's delightfully small breasts, contrasting the sizeable pillows she is playing with on on the younger girl's chest. Familiarizing herself by pushing them together, lifting and kneading them in turn, delighting in their heavy but firm bounce. All the while, kissing her way from the top of the young girl's head, down the bemused face, nipping on her tongue before making her way down her slender neck to land on her tremendous assets, gently swaying from the attention. The redhead's areolas are larger than you'd expect, even for breasts their size. Megan seem obsessed with having them pucker up: licking, blowing, kissing, biting, pinching: enjoying how the skin wrinkles up around the nipple as a result of her efforts.

Crouched between her legs, ass gently swaying with the energetic oral action she is doling out, Sophie's insatiable appetite for pussy may be the biggest contributor to the outburst. The rear view of the college freshman's ass is delightfully inviting: beneath the tight asshole, bald pussy lips - fleshy outer folds, puffy and glisteningly wet inner lips a visual gift to those of us still by the door.

Ellie lets go of my cock and moves over to dive in between those firm ass cheeks. Sophie looks over her shoulder, a wide smile inviting my newest muse to indulge in her juices. She moves to the side as she pushes her tail to meet Ellie's thirsty lips, allowing me a view of the redhead's treasure box.

A true redhead! The girl absentmindedly runs three fingers through neatly trimmed pubic hair forming a landing strip on her mons. Twisting her pubic hair, before floating her middle finger over an innie looking exactly as I remember thinking all pussies would look like from my early childhood education ravaging through dad's stash of Playboy magazines.

Her hand running the length of her labia between puffy outer lips. Sophie's oral magic has left the inner lips swollen with arousal, protruding ever so slightly passed fleshy outer lips. Pushing her hand down between her legs, she gently presses her flat fingers against her utmost delights in a soothing gesture. Her quiet moans catches my attention. I admire her soft youthful face framed by wild red curls, flushed with aroused emotion. Her eyes cast down at my cock comes up to meet mine, begging me to fill her.

Next to me, Kat gently kisses Brianna, hands worshipfully flowing across each others naked bodies. There is an inaudible conversation as Bri reluctantly tears herself away, moving towards the bed, and Kat moves towards me.

"This is Izzy," she stretches her hand out towards the bed, formally introducing the beauty moving to the foot of the bed, legs over the edge. "She's incredible," she whispers: "What do you think?"

"This is almost too much." I smile gratefully: "Almost."

Kat grabs my semi-erect cock, stroking it as she kisses my chest and neck, then kissing me and gently sucking on my tongue before leading me towards the bed. Izzy's head is resting in Megan's lap, the older girl doting on the younger: softly caressing the wild hair, stroking the outlines of her face.

Sitting at the foot of the bed on either side of her is Sophie and Ellie. As I approach, they lift up the redhead's feet to rest on the edge of the bed, and pulling her knees apart I am welcomed to the feast. Kat places me between the teenager legs, I can feel the nervous energy from the redhead's body as I stand in front of her. The electricity can power a small neighborhood as Kat handles my cock and stands me within reach.

The redhead watches in disbelief and inhales sharply as Kat taps my heavy blood-shot cock on her milky-white stomach. Not touching her crotch, it still appears as if my cock will reach her rib-cage if I enter into her. She looks away, timidly, and Bri jumps on the bed behind Sophie, holding her classmate's hand for reassurance.

Kat pulls me back, steering my bulbous head between the plump lips, dipping it softly into the juicy goodness between the girl's legs. Meeting resistance at the the entrance to her most holy, Kat gently pulls me out and lets my cock rest like an oversized sausage on the soft crack of the warm and meaty roll between Izzy's thighs. I move my hips slowly back and forth, sliding my meat through the juicy goodness, my cock head poking into view as my balls softly bounce off her ass.

The sight proves an irresistible temptation for an always pussy and cock hungry Sophie. She reaches over, breasts swaying forward. Folding her hair behind her ear, she plants a kiss on the mushroom head as it comes into view, popping it into her mouth before expertly devouring my manhood.

Every one of her actions stimulates Izzy in turn. My cock lodged between her fat pussy lips rubbing and pushing her pleasure buttons. The redhead pushes her hips up and grinds her crotch against my veiny tool, and is not shy vocalizing her pleasure when she finds it, and she does.

I glide easily between the fat lips, and as I back up Kat gently nudges the mushroom head to the opening between the now exposed inner lips. Still tight, I thrust softly, leaving the tip of my bulbous head to plug the vaginal opening and take in the view in front of me.

Five beautiful girls doting on me, and the redhead in front of me. As Sophie turns her attention to the young girl's clitoris, Bri moves behind her and dives in between her ass cheeks for her own taste of heaven.

Sophie looks up at me with her mischievous grin. I have it from every authority that she has a special gift for cunnilingus. As she works her magic, I feel the redhead's every sensation through my cock lodged in the vaginal opening: every shiver, every contraction, and in every pause I dip a little further into the young girl's pussy.

Kat joins the rest of the girls on the bed, pulling Ellie into a sensual embrace, their bodies merging as hands float and flutter worshipfully. Even with the two of them tapping out from the group activity to explore their mirror images, Izzy is on a different plain from all the attention bestowed on her, her body convulsing.

I have inched my way into her to the point where there is no more room for both Sophie and me to proceed. Leaning back I stand awestruck as I take in the view of this glorious group of girls pleasing each other. In so doing, I have grown rock hard lodged inside the luscious redhead. My newly discovered muse is humming with delight, and her vagina is grabbing at my cock in intensifying contractions as Sophie steps up her oral pleasuring to eleven.

Sophie is yelping with delight from being eaten out herself, but it does not seem to distract her from her main mission: taking Izzy to new orgasmic heights. Diving down to her treasure box, my cock has become an extension of the redhead's spine and i feel every sensation with her.

Izzy is squealing as Sophie switches up her artistry. The redhead's pussy tightening up around my cock, she instinctively tries to move off me but we are physically glued together. The tension in my rigid member becomes almost unbearable as she rides out the sensation of being filled up while eaten out. She convulses and cries out a high pitched "ohmygod ohmygod" as her pussy desperately tugs on my cock in heavy orgasmic waves.

Alas123
Alas123
15 Followers
12