A Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So she sighed and lowered her head in defeat. "My... my marriage didn't, y'know, work out," she mumbled. She halfway expected him to let out a laugh or mock her.

Instead, he let out a slow breath and merely said, "Oh."

Before she could try and parse what the hell he meant by that, Chance grabbed her and pulled her into his chest. They collided with an 'oof' on her part, their bare skin meeting with a light slap. Evelyn's face burned hotter as she felt her breasts press snugly against him while the lump in his underwear formed an indent against her soft stomach, but any embarrassment over it melted away as her brother began stroking the back of her head, his fingers carefully gliding through her silky hair from her nape down to a few inches below her shoulders.

"I'm sorry, baby girl," he whispered.

Tears pricked Evelyn's eyes. She turned her face into his clavicle and struggled to take in calming breaths. She'd always known Chance cared about her despite his aloof attitude, just as she innately cared for him due to them being siblings, but to hear it in his voice five minutes into them reuniting made her heart close to bursting. She wrapped her arms around his waist and let him hold her.

Much too soon Chance was pulling away and lifting her chin with two of his fingers. She stared into his eyes, so similar to her own, and merely breathed.

"You're going to be okay," he told her, the confidence with which he spoke soothing her further. "I promise. Is it okay if I ask what happened, exactly?"

She hesitated, then said, "I don't even know myself. All I can guess is that he found someone else, someone better than me. Someone prettier." Then she laughed, a silly little giggle bursting free. "Probably someone with bigger boobs," she joked.

But Chance didn't laugh. If anything, he turned more serious. "Is he an idiot?"

Evelyn abruptly sobered. "What?"

"Is he an idiot?" he asked again before holding his sister out at arm's length to look her over.

Stunned, she could only stand there as her brother checked out her body. Though she never took to weight lifting like her macho brother had, Evelyn had been captain of the girls' swimming team in high school thanks to her long legs and fluidity in the water; the coach used to call her Miss Mermaid, a nickname she got printed on the back of her varsity jacket when it came time to order hers. Back then, she had had a slender and toned profile befitting her height and had been meticulous on keeping her body hair neat and orderly for better slip in the water.

When she'd gotten married, she tried maintaining her trim physique thanks to their huge swimming pool as well as a daily workout in their home gym. But between Ford's grabby hands, work, and extravagant galas and delicious food, she'd been struggling to make time and had slowly let herself go. Her arms still had muscle and she knew she could swim circles around anyone willing to race her, but her stomach and thighs were showing strain, and with no one regularly sticking their head between her legs, her pubic hair was well on its way back to its full bush, her underarms and legs also free to grow unkempt.

But none of that seemed to matter to Chance, who looked at her like she was the sexiest woman he'd seen in ages.

"How could he not find you attractive anymore?" he ranted. "You're goddamn beautiful, Evelyn. Everything from your eyes, your lips, your figure..." His hands moved down along her sides as if to emphasize his words, tracing the natural curves of her body until they came to a rest on her hips, the drag of his calloused palms sending a tremor of pleasure zipping up her spine to nestle at the bottom of her skull. "Your ass." His left hand moved, beefy fingers reaching back to settle along the slope of her rear, his skin so hot that she felt it burn her skin despite him touching her overtop her underwear. He squeezed her right cheek, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips at the way his sister fluttered her lashes up at him, her heart racing at how things were progressing. "Your breasts," he said next, bringing his right hand up to outright cup one.

Evelyn gasped, her eyes immediately lowering to confirm that yes, her brother was fondling her boob as if he'd done it dozens of times before. Her tit fit perfectly in Chance's large palm, gravity allowing the flesh to spread out evenly and make it look slightly bigger than it normally was. Her nipples were at their hardest thanks to being teased by the cool air of the fridge and Chance's alluring voice and touch, their pink peaks all but straining out for her brother's attention, which he gave by giving it a passing stroke with his thumb. Evelyn bit down on her tongue to keep from letting out a moan, her body trembling with a sudden need that she hadn't felt in weeks.

Chance licked his lips, his eyes riveted on her expression before lowering to stare at her nipple, almost as if considering if he should... but then he was gazing into her eyes again, back to being outraged at her ex-husband. "And better than you? In what way? You're smart and capable and a fighter. I've never seen you back down from a challenge or take the easy way out. Remember how upset I was when you ran off with him? It's because I knew you were throwing away the potential I've seen in you since we were young. He hit it out of the park when he married you, and in my opinion, downgraded the moment he abandoned his wedding vows."

"Ch-Chance," she stuttered, flattered by what he was saying.

He paused, his eyes searching her face, then he uttered the most erotic words she never thought she'd hear him say. "If you weren't my sister I'd fuck your brains out in a heartbeat."

A mix of mortification and desire spread through her body like wildfire. Her thighs trembled as heat and a gush of moisture settled inside the gusset of her panties, the smell of her own arousal hitting her seconds later.

"I-" She struggled to say something, but her mind had gone blank. And Chance, it seemed, wasn't exactly done.

"Shouldn't that tell you something?" he whispered, his eyes intense but somehow so tender, "If your own brother wants to be with you, then you have to know that you're absolutely perfect the way you are. You believe me, don't you?"

She did. She believed him because who could say such a thing without immediately taking it back or making a joke out of it? But she still couldn't locate her voice, so she offered a nod, a good enough answer by Chance's standards if the way he smiled was to be deciphered correctly.

"I'm glad," he told her, and with nothing more than a simple tug, they were hugging again. Only this time the lump in Chance's briefs was firmer, bigger, warmer... She swallowed, her hands in loose fists against the skin of his back. "Don't ever let some loser convince you that you're less than. Whenever you feel yourself getting down about something, just remember what I'm about to tell you." He paused long enough to start stroking her hair again, his lips pressing feather-soft against her temple. "Dad and I love you. We know your faults, your weaknesses, your fears, your insecurities, and despite all that, we're always in your corner, Evelyn. You deserve the world, baby girl, and any guy worth his salt will recognize that and sweep you off your feet."

"Like you're doing right now?" Evelyn mumbled before she could filter her thoughts. She went stiff in his arms before what felt like her entire body flushed bright red. "Er, I- I mean..."

Unperturbed, Chance answered her confidently, "Yes, exactly like I'm doing right now. You want to know why? Because I'm the sort of man who knows how to appreciate the women in his life and make them happy. And that's what I want to do, Evie. I want to make you happy." His voice lowered into a sensual rumble that she could feel vibrating from deep within his chest, and if possible, he began to squeeze her tighter to him, as if afraid she'd drift away from his orbit. "Would you like me to make you happy?"

The insinuation couldn't be more clear what he meant by making her happy. The way he held her, the way he spoke to her, the way his erection leapt with excitement against her belly, all signs pointed to Chance actually wanting to have sex with her. It should have disgusted her. They didn't share the same mother, but they were still brother and sister and she was already vulnerable due to her recent divorce. But she thought back over everything he said, and for the life of her she couldn't sense any deception in either his words or body language. He meant every word and truly wanted to help her. But could she allow him to touch her in places that only her ex-boyfriends and husband explored? Could she let him kiss her and caress her and thrust his weight on top of her? Would it really help her move on?

"I- I'd like that," she whispered into the stillness of the kitchen.

He didn't respond at first. He merely rubbed her back and inhaled the scent of her honeyed shampoo. Then as if they had agreed to go grocery shopping together, he said, "Okay." His fingers fit under her chin again, and when he tilted her head up, he leaned down to press a gentle kiss to her parted lips.

Evelyn stared wide-eyed up at him, her heart thumping out of control in her chest. This was wrong and they both knew it but neither moved away, and after a careful moment, Evelyn closed her eyes and kissed him back.

Kissing her brother had nothing on kissing a man old enough to be her father or uncle. Chance's lips were plump and smooth, and he took his time pressing indulgent kiss after sweet kiss against her slimmer lips without immediately diving in with his tongue. Whether it was to relax her or not, Evelyn found herself melting at his gentleness and care, and raised her arms up to wrap them around his neck, a soft moan escaping her at the simple pleasure it gave her. When he did open his mouth and eased the tip of his tongue between the crease of her lips, she opened for him straight away and rushed her own tongue out to greet him. His grip on her hips became firmer as the pair began making out in earnest, their tongues gently battling it out, twisting and twining and settling into the perfect rhythm. All the while Chance held her flush against him, his grip on her hips halfway bruising, allowing her to feel the thundering of his own heart and the way his cock turned from a vague shape against her stomach to something long and hard and pulsing.

It felt like it'd been ages since the last time Evelyn had a man poke her with his penis. Her pussy ached with the memory of being filled up with one, and now that she had one unabashedly interested in getting to know her, she threw some caution to the wind to inch up on her tiptoes in order to rub her mound against the underside of the thick shaft, her clit easily stimulated despite the combined efforts of their underwear.

She let out an incessant whimper as Chance let out a choked moan and eagerly grinded back, one of his large hands sliding down to palm her ass while the other cradled the nape of her neck, his tongue completely taking over their kiss to halfway reach for her tonsils. Evelyn slipped her own slender hands beneath the fabric of his briefs to clutch at the firm muscle and dig her sharp nails into his asscheeks as she humped him with increasing eagerness, a vague meandering thought wandering in the back of her mind whether he registered the pain or not.

When they broke apart to breathe, Chance panted against her damp mouth, his eyes closed and brows lifted. He halfway looked like he was gearing up to say something, but thinking better of it, took her by the waist and began walking her backwards, away from the fridge to who-knew-where. She got her answer scant seconds later when her lower back hit the kitchen island. With an effortless flex on Chance's part, Evelyn suddenly found herself sitting on it.

Chance didn't give her a chance to question anything when he stepped between her legs and resumed kissing her, one hand curled around the top of her thigh while the other grabbed a tit, his middle and ring fingers spaced apart to form a 'V' around her nipple before narrowing and tugging it up and down. Evelyn scooted closer to him, her legs winding around his waist as her delicate hands cupped his stubble-lined jaw, the tip of his cock a whisper against her engorged clit, the spot she'd been gyrating on damp from her seeping arousal. She wanted to be closer to him. She wanted his hands touching her everywhere at once and for his mouth to never leave hers ever again. The way he kissed her, the way his thumb stroked her quivering thigh in a soothing manner and his fingers cradled her breast, the way he was so turned on by her, it was what she missed the most about her relationship with Ford. For her brother to give a shit, it was overwhelming.

She could cry. In fact, she started to without making a sound, her eyelashes and cheeks quickly growing damp. The moment one of her tears got between their conjoined lips, Chance leaned back to look at her properly. She kept her eyes closed, afraid of what she'd see. Pity? Concern? Perhaps disappointment at her loss of composure?

"You're okay," he murmured, pressing his lips against her cheek to kiss away her sorrow, "I got you. Sweetheart, I got you."

"I love you, Chance," she blurted, outright crying now. She swiped her palms under her eyes in a futile attempt to quell the salty drops. "I-I'm sorry-"

He shushed her, a hand once more in her hair. "Don't be. I love you, too."

Their mouths met again in a chaste kiss, with Evelyn barely being able to respond before Chance moved down to her neck and started kissing her there. She gasped, tilting her head back to allow him room, the whisper of his stubble gliding across her skin easily distracting her. His lips moved tenderly from spot to spot until Evelyn quieted her sniffling, and when he began sucking at the area just under her ear, her breathing quickened. His hand moved away from her head to cradle her breast again, the tips of his fingers now outright pinching at the nub and causing her hips to jitter forward, her own hands clasping at his solid forearm and resting idly against his shoulder. When he moved again his tongue flicked out to taste her, and at her encouraged hitching breath, he went lower to the hollow point of her throat, then to the delicate structure of her collarbone, then further down to her neglected tit, the nipple of which disappeared between eager sucks of his moist mouth.

"A-ah!"

Her legs clenched harder around his waist, bringing him forward until his cock rubbed up against her damp panties. He moaned back at her, his tongue swiping and teasing her with just the tip, up down and around in languid circles while his thumb mimicked on the other and pinched down. His hips moved slowly back and forth against her, never outright humping her or making full on contact, but she could feel it when his cock flinched within the strict confines of his briefs, the area pulled taut around the head soaked through with precum and allowing the shape to be easily seen.

Evelyn wanted it. She wanted it out in the open, in her hand, down the back of her throat, buried inside her pussy, it didn't matter. She wanted her brother's cock to chase away the scummy way her husband had made her feel. She wanted him to show her how much he appreciated her body and emotions and make her feel like a woman again.

Her shaky fingers wound through his shaggy hair, and when he glanced up at her, she urged him up so that they could sloppily kiss. With her other hand she reached for his cock and gave it a tender caress down the length of the shaft. To her confusion, he immediately grabbed her wrist and stopped her. He moved her hand down onto the kitchen island and broke away from her lips.

"Not yet," he said.

"But I want you," she told him back, her voice thick with her earlier tears. "Please..."

He looked into her identical eyes, hesitating for reasons unknown to her. "I don't... I don't want this to devolve into what makes me feel good. This is about you-"

"And I want you," she pleaded, and sensing what his next words would be, blurted, "I want my pussy filled with your cock."

His eyes widened and for the first time he managed a blush. It made him look stunning, and for a brief moment she felt a twinge of something deeper than familial love for him. He managed to reign himself in and wryly smiled, and that too, made him look twice as handsome. "It's a bit too soon for that."

"But-"

"But I didn't say I wouldn't fill your pussy."

She snapped her mouth shut and nearly jumped out of her skin when his hand settled on top of her panties. Her ass tensed as his thumb rubbed teasingly over top her clit while the rest of his fingers reached under to caress her lips and press against the opening of her vagina, the amount of lady-cum she'd been emitted easily slicking his skin through the silky fabric.

"Is that alright?" he asked, smirking at the way her body spasmed and her mouth fell open.

Without waiting for her answer (and she could barely get her vocal cords to co-operate to get one out), his lips went back to nudging at her neck while slowly, achingly slowly, he began slipping his fingers down the top of her panties to outright touch her. His middle finger made contact first with her clit, and he took his time caressing and pinching the hood before sliding it back to get to the sensitive pink bean. He teased it with a featherlight touch, making her let out a whimper and gush out more liquid until she could feel that her ass was getting soaked with it. She clenched her hand in his hair, her head lowered so that her chin pressed against his forehead. Abandoning her earlier ploy to touch his penis, she used her other hand to grab his bicep, her grip pulsing around the hard muscle each time he made a zing of electricity course through her. His mouth moved to a different spot on her neck, and as he did so, he shifted his hand lower, his middle finger now curving upward to slid easily inside her wet cunt.

Her walls clenched around the intruder and she let out a low moan that carried on for several seconds as his finger curled upwards and higher and higher until his palm lay flat against her exposed clit and his other fingers surrounded her pussy lips and prodded the bottom of her asscheeks. His fingers were thick, the single one inside her making her almost believe that she had a miniature cock lodged up in there.

"Good?" he whispered against her neck, and at her stilted nod, he began withdrawing his finger.

She didn't complain, knowing he wasn't about to suddenly stop, and was thus rewarded by it returning, retreating, then returning again, slightly faster each time. On the fifth return he began pushing his ring finger in alongside the middle, easily filling her up with just two digits alone. In tandem they curled inward as he pumped them inside her, making her bite her bottom lip and dig her nails into his scalp. The whole while his palm kept in constant contact with her clit, the callouses threading his skin making her keen as it gently scratched her.

The sound of squelching quickly filled the silence between them when Evelyn wasn't whimpering as Chance began fucking his fingers deeper and faster within his sister, his own breathing completely in control compared to hers. The only indication that he was being affected was the way he barely gave any attention to the hickey he'd been working on, his soft lips moving with soundless words that Evelyn knew to be encouragement. His other hand had, without her noticing, eased down the back of her panties, where he merely fondled an asscheek, neither pushing nor pulling her even as Evelyn humped the hand outright thrusting inside her cunt.

She began to get more vocal as Chance calmly and efficiently got her off, and when he managed to ease in his pointer finger in the already tight fit of her pussy, she lost composure and halfway screamed into his ear.