A Second Chance at Love

Story Info
A campus romance.
7k words
4.79
7.7k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One

My meetings with the College President always followed the same course. We started off talking business, then quickly moved on to old times. I had played quarterback here ten years ago on the most successful team in the college's history, and although we were a local team hidden away in a local conference, the town loved football and thousands showed up for each game. After graduation I went to law school, and when I set up shop as a solo practitioner the President gave me steady supply of college work.

Eventually, his assistant opened his door. "It's three o'clock," she said. "Professor Durning is here to see you."

"Ok," he said, "we're just finishing." He rolled his eyes at me. "Some people think there are more important things than football."

He walked with me to the waiting area. A young blond woman was sitting on the couch.

"Professor Durning," the President said, "how wonderful to see you again." "David," he said to me, "meet Professor Shari Durning. She's just joined us as Professor of French literature."

I shook her hand. "Pleased to meet you, Professor Durning. I'm David Harris."

She looked at me with a curious smile on her face. "Yes. We've met before."

"I'm so sorry," I said. "I don't remember."

"I'm a friend of your sister."

The assistant showed her into the President's office, and he walked with me to the outer door. "How could you forget someone with a figure like that, dear boy? Memory loss from all those hits you took, perhaps?" He winked at me and shook my hand and I left.

As I drove back to my house I tried to place her, but to no effect. That evening I texted my sister. "I met a friend of yours today at the college. Professor Shari Durning."

Diana replied at once. "How wonderful! I told her you were sometimes in town and that she should look out for you."

"I don't remember her at all. Maybe a friend you made after I went away to college?"

Diana was two years younger than me, and when I started at college I wasn't home very often.

"No, you met her quite often. If you think hard, you'll remember. She has a photo on the college website. Maybe that will help."

I called up the website and looked at her picture. She was very pretty. I read her resume. Undergraduate at Berkeley. Doctorate from Berkeley. Fellowship at the University of Paris. A long list of publications. Talented and pretty, but I still had no memory of her.

Diana texted me a couple of hours later. "I just got off the phone with Shari. She said you look exactly like you used to."

"She's very sweet then. Whoever she is."

"Still don't remember her?"

"No. I guess she's changed a lot more than me in the last few years."

"Well, tell me when you remember," she wrote.

It hit me a few days later. I looked again at her photo on the college website.

"I remember," I texted Diana.

"So you should tell her," she replied.

She gave me Shari's number. "Hi Shari," I texted. "This is David Harris. I remember now! Forgive me for not doing so earlier."

She replied a few minutes later. "I'm happy you remembered me."

"I don't know how I could ever have forgotten."

Two

It was a Saturday night twelve years ago. I was home for a few days but my parents and Diana were away for the weekend at a wedding. About ten o'clock, the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find a slim girl with shoulder length blonde hair wearing a black miniskirt and a white blouse. She was soaked through from the rain.

"Hi David," she said. "Is Diana home?"

"She's way for the night with mom and dad. They'll be back tomorrow."

She uttered a sigh of despair and covered her face with her hands.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm ok," she said. "It's just that I have nowhere to go. I was hoping Diana would let me stay here tonight."

"Come in. We can call Diana."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course," I said. I stood aside and let her in. I closed the door behind us, then recognized who she was.

"Steven? Is that you?"

"Yes," he said in a quiet voice, his eyes looking down at the floor. "Yes, it is." His makeup was running with the rain and tears.

I stood looking him for a while, wondering what was happening. But then I realized that he didn't owe me any answers.

"Come," I said. "You need to get dry. Follow me."

We walked upstairs. My clothes would have been far too big for him, so I took him to Diana's room and found a t-shirt and a fleece and some sweatpants. "Get dry and put these on. I'll be downstairs."

He came down a few minutes later. "Are you feeling warmer?" I asked.

"Yes. Thank you so much."

He sat on the couch opposite from me.

"I'm so sorry about all this drama," he said with a slight smile.

"Don't be sorry," I said. "I'm glad I can help."

"And thank you for not asking how I came ringing your door dressed as a girl."

"You don't need to explain."

"But I want to," he said. "I had a date. My first ever date. It was with a guy I met online a while back. He waited until I turned eighteen before suggesting we get together. We arranged to meet at a motel. I drove there and changed in my car. When I went in, he was a little more forceful than I was expecting. I guess I had been thinking it would be more romantic." He smiled at me.

"I panicked and fled. In my panic I left my coat behind, and my phone and car keys were in the pocket. I couldn't go home dressed as I was. So I came here, knowing that Diana would help me, but I forgot she was away for the weekend. I'm so lucky you were here."

I called up a high school friend who was now on the police force. I told him an abbreviated version of what had happened, and he said he would drive by the hotel and get the coat and phone and keys. Thirty minutes later he rang the doorbell and handed them to me. "Your friend's date had gone but had left these."

I gave them to Steven. "If you like, I can drive you back to your car," I said.

"Is it alright if I stay tonight?" he asked. "I'd rather go home tomorrow."

"Of course."

I called Diana and told her Steven was at the house. She called him on his phone. I left him alone to talk to her. When they had finished talking, she texted me. "Thank you, sweetie," she said. "You're so kind. Tell Steven to sleep in my bed and borrow any of my clothes he needs."

Three

I got an invitation from the college inviting me to an Inaugural Lecture by Professor Shari Durning, with a reception to follow at the President's house.

I texted Shari. "I've been invited to your Inaugural Lecture."

"Yes," she replied. "I asked the President to invite you. I figured that if you see me doing professor-like stuff you'll stop thinking of me as a wet boy in a miniskirt ringing your doorbell. You'll come, won't you?"

"Yes," I wrote. "I'll be there."

I texted Diana that I was going to Shari's lecture.

"That's wonderful," she replied.

"Why is it wonderful? It's about French literature."

"I meant that it's wonderful that you'll see her again."

"Why wonderful?"

"Don't be so dense my dearest brother. She's a wonderful person. You're a wonderful person. Two wonderful people together means that it'll be wonderfully wonderful."

"Together? I'm just going to hear her lecture."

"Yes, so romantic."

"Stop. Right. There." I wrote.

"You don't think she's hot?"

I didn't respond.

At the reception after the lecture, the President introduced her again. "Shari, I believe you've met David."

I shook her hand. "Nice to see you again Professor Durning."

She laughed. "Did I look like a professor tonight?"

"Every word was professorial."

She leaned forward and whispered into my ear. "Meet me for dinner tonight?"

"When, where?"

"Chose somewhere and text me. I'll meet you there."

I met her at restaurant a few blocks away from the campus. We barely spoke until we sat down at the table.

"Did you enjoy the lecture?" she asked, a smile on her lips.

"It was very educational," I said, returning her smile.

"I was so nervous. Could you tell?"

"No. And I can't imagine you would ever be nervous, what you've been through. I can't believe how much courage it must have taken to become who you wanted to be. All the while becoming an expert in French literature."

"But I do feel a bit of a fraud. I wonder if every professor does, or whether it goes away as you get older."

"It's how I feel when I go to court. I sometimes have an out of body experience. Look at him, I think, pretending to be a lawyer."

"But you're used to people looking at you. Those adoring crowds watching you throw a football."

"And you'll soon get used to adoring students looking at you."

"I wonder. I haven't yet got the point where I don't ask myself why people are looking at me. Whether they think there's something strange about me."

"There's nothing strange. You look so pretty. And professorial," I quickly added.

She laughed, covering my embarrassment. "Well, if not strange, a little unusual, at least for here."

"I bet half the town has had boob enhancements," I said. "Nothing odd there."

She laughed again. "Maybe not. But mine needed more enhancement than most."

"But you resisted the temptation to go huge. You have great taste in boobs."

"That part was actually fun," she said. "Deciding how big to go. Diana and I spent hours discussing it."

"So there you are," I said. "Nothing strange about you at all."

"You're forgetting one thing though." She leaned across the table so she could whisper in my ear. "My cock."

"What about your cock?" I asked, feeling myself start to blush.

"Not so loud," she said, laughing. "I was trying to be discrete."

"Sorry. It's not every day a woman I'm having dinner with talks about her cock."

After dinner I walked her to her apartment across the campus.

"When I first arrived here, I thought I had come to heaven," I said. "I loved this place so much."

"I had the same experience at Berkeley," she said. "I felt that I could be anyone I wanted to be. My second year there I had decided that I wanted to live fulltime as a girl. When I told my friends they shrugged their shoulders as if 'whatever'."

"Wow!" I said. "I had more reaction when I said I was going to law school."

We sat on a bench overlooking the main lawn. "Do you think I'll be happy here?" she asked.

"It depends. How much do you know about football? The school is football crazy. If you can talk about football, you'll never lack friends."

"What if I have a friend who was a football star? If I'm seen with him enough, maybe people will take it as given that I know about football."

"I'll get you tickets to all the games. And buy you a scarf with the college camel on it."

"Camel?"

"A long story. For another time."

We walked the short distance to her apartment. I kissed her on the cheek and said goodnight and then walked back across campus to my car.

Four

Diana called me the next morning.

"You had dinner with Shari! How was it? Did you have a great time?"

"Sis, if you know we had dinner that's because you've spoken with her, and if you've spoken with her you'll know what sort of time we had."

"I know, but I wanted your perspective. Did you have a great time."

"Yes," I said. "She's a lovely person."

"And intelligent?"

"Of course."

"And funny."

"Yes."

"And hot, right?"

"Yes. Lovely, intelligent, funny and hot."

"So you're going to see her again?"

"I don't know."

"Why not!" She was almost shouting at me. "What's the problem with you? You're not seeing anyone else, are you?"

"No, I'm not seeing anyone else. I would have told you, remember. I tell you everything."

"Hmm," she said. "I'm not so sure you do. At least not always the full story."

"I'll tell you anything you want to know."

"So why aren't you going to see Shari again?"

"I don't know that I'm not going to. I don't know that I will."

"But why not? It's because she has a cock, isn't it? You found out that she still has a cock and you don't want to date her for that reason. You're so shallow!"

"Sis, sis, sis, please . . ." I said, trying to calm her down. "Yes, I do know she has a cock. In fact, we spoke about it last night."

"You did? What did you say? Tell me!"

"Sis, I draw the line about talking about another girl's genitalia with you."

"Don't pretend to be such a gentleman. Anyway, I'll ask Shari, she'll tell me."

"Maybe she will. But the question of Shari and me seeing each other again has nothing to do with her having a cock."

"I'm glad to hear that. And I've seen her naked and can tell you that she has a very pretty cock."

"And so have I. And yes, she has a beautiful cock."

There was a pause. Then a shout. "You did? When did you see her naked? You've never told me that. Tell me!"

Oh no, I thought to myself. Oh no. I shouldn't have said that.

"I have to go," I said. I have very important legal work to do. Speak to you later."

"Don't hang up —."

"Bye," I said and cut the call. I texted Shari at once. "Diana is going to call you. Speak to me before you take her call!!"

Shari called me a couple of minutes later.

"You were right," she said. "She called me just as I saw your text."

I told her what I had told Diana. "I thought she knew," I said. "I thought you would have told her."

"No, I didn't. I've never told anyone."

I was silent for a moment. "I don't mind if you tell her," I said.

"Everything?"

"Well, perhaps not every detail. Leave something to her imagination."

Five

Steven went up to Diana's bedroom. I went up to bed a little while later, and knocked on the door.

"Come in," he said.

"Just checking you have all you need."

"Yes," he said. He had been crying. I sat on the edge of his bed. "Can I help at all?" I asked.

"I just feel so stupid thinking that tonight was going to be so romantic and wonderful."

"It was just the wrong guy. You'll find the right guy."

"I'm not so sure. There's a small number of guys who get turned on by a guy dressed as a girl."

"But how about a really cute girl who happens to have a cock? I can imagine that lots of guys would get turned on by that."

He looked at me. "You really think I looked cute?"

"Yes," I said. "Very cute."

"Maybe because I looked so drenched and helpless."

"Maybe. But I imagine lots of guys would go for that look too."

"You're so sweet. Diana always says she has the most wonderful brother. It's true."

I laughed. "And you are as sweet as you are cute. Sleep well." I went to my bedroom and lay down in bed.

A short while later there was a light tap on the door.

"Can I come in?" Steven asked.

"Yes," I said.

He stood next to my bed. In the dim light I could see that he was wearing one of the large white men's shirts Diana slept in. "I can't get warm," he said. "Can you hold me for a while?"

"I don't have any clothes on," I replied.

"That's ok," he said.

I pulled the duvet back so he could get in next to me. He lay on his side facing me, his head on my shoulder, his arm over my chest. I felt him shiver and I put my arm around him to pull him closer.

We lay that way for a long while, not speaking. I heard his breathing get shallower, and after a while he fell asleep. I fell asleep too.

I don't know how long I slept. When I woke up he was still lying next to me, his face just a few inches away from mine. I turned towards him. He was awake. We looked at each other for a long while. Then I leaned towards him and kissed him gently on the lips. He returned my kiss. We lay there, looking at each other for another long moment, then kissed again, first softly, then more deeply, our tongues meeting and lingering.

I lay on my side facing him, and put my hands on his waist and pulled him towards me. We kissed again, and his kisses sent a jolt through my body. My cock began to grow until it was hard and pressing against him. His shirt had pulled up around his waist and his cock was touching mine. He was hard too. I ran my hands down over his back and pulled him against me, pressing our hard cocks together. Then my hand moved to his cock, and his to mine. We lay together kissing and stroking each other's cocks. Touching him and hearing him moan excited me as much as his hand touching me. I came first, a long, pulsing orgasm, shooting cum over his stomach. I looked at him as my orgasm subsided, neither of us speaking.

I knelt beside him and took his cock in my mouth, and sucked him gently as I stroked him. He came in my mouth, his cock spasming between my lips as I sucked him. I kept him in my mouth as he softened, lightly brushing my tongue against his cock. Then I lay next to him again, and held him tight.

When I woke in the morning he was no longer in bed with me. I went into the shower. When I came out he was sitting cross-legged on the bed.

"I brought you some juice," he said, pointing to the glass beside the bed.

He was still wearing the white shirt. His long blonde hair was tucked behind his ears and his eyes were lightly made up.

I sat on the bed facing him, still naked. I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"You look so pretty," I said.

"Diana taught me how to use make up."

"And how to dress in such a sexy way?"

He laughed. "She told me that a large white men's shirt is always a success."

"Especially when you have most of the buttons undone."

"Too slutty?" he asked.

We kissed. I undid the remaining buttons and folded the shirt back to uncover his slim, smooth body. His cock was hard. I took it in my hand. He smiled. "It looks so small in your hand," he said.

"It's beautiful," I said. "Your body is beautiful." We sat facing each other, our hard cocks just a few inches apart. His hand reached for my cock. We stroked each other, slowly and gently, kissing, looking in each other's eyes and smiling, anticipating the moment when our excitement would peak and we would shoot our cum over each other. Our kisses were long and tender, mixed with sighs and moans as our orgasms grew closer. Each stroke of his hand sent a wave of pleasure racing through my entire body. I felt my orgasm begin and build ever so slowly.

"I'm going to cum," he said. His cum shot out over my hand and over my cock. The sight of his cum erupting from his cock caused my orgasm to crash over me. My cum and his mixed together, spilling over our hands and our cocks. I took his hand and licked the cum from it, then kissed him.

We lay together, his head on my shoulder, my arm around his waist, for an hour or so. We kissed and talked. He told me how he began to dress up, how Diana had helped him, how he had gotten up the courage to speak to guys online, and to send them pictures. His description of his growing knowledge that he wanted to be a girl was moving, and funny, and exciting. As I held him, and we talked, I thought to myself how easy it would be to fall for him.

My phone rang. It was Diana. "All good?" she asked.

"All good," I said.

"We'll be back in about an hour," she said.

"Ok. I'm going to drive Steven to his car soon."

"Tell him to call me when he gets home."

We showered together, and he dressed in Diana's sweatpants and fleece. I drove him to his car. Before he got out of my car he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. I waited until he started his car and drove away, then I headed home.

Six

"OMG!!" Diana texted me.

"I'm guessing you've spoken with Shari" I replied.

"OMG!!" she replied. "That's so amazing! You and Shari! And neither of you told me about it!"

"There wasn't so much to tell. It was just that one time."

"Not much to tell? It sounded so hot! And if you've already spent the night together, what's stopping you being with her now?"

"We spent one night together. That doesn't mean we're destined for each other."

"I don't know," she wrote. "Shari made it sound like a pretty amazing night."

12