A Second Chance Bk. 02 Ch. 05

Story Info
God needs my help?
4.4k words
4.63
4.7k
7
2

Part 15 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled as I watched them embrace. Last night they had tried fought against each other, a knee in the pussy that had almost taken Angela out of the fight; a series of savage forearm blows to the chest that had left Dee dazed and vulnerable and a total lack of mercy from either of them.

They were the best of friends and yet they had fought to win but now they kissed and hugged each other as lovers for that was what they really were ... and they were my lovers too. It had been easy to fall in love with Angela and somehow Dee and I just seemed to instantly fit together.

Even back at the clinic there had been something starting to grow between us ... something that started in our eyes ... and Angela's encouragement had made it easy for that 'something' to grow.

There was even a little voice in my head telling me that she had known what would happen between Dee and me with just a little encouragement from her. Perhaps Dee had known too, she hadn't been reluctantly dragged into something she didn't want, right from the start she had made it clear that she wanted more than just friendship.

And once Angela set Dee and me on the path she wanted she could sit back and watch us do the rest. There was no fake coyness or pretence of surprise, we had made ourselves available to each other and made sure there could be no mistaking what we wanted.

And when we did come together Angela was there to enjoy it ... and be part of it ... too.

When I looked back later at that night and morning I could see that there was never any doubt that Dee would move in with us and that the bond that would hold us all together was already obvious. It was never in doubt, the world might not have been able to understand, or even accept, the relationship that we wanted for ourselves, but it was what was right for us.

"So where did you learn about polyamory?" We had only just turned out onto the road from Dee's farm track when Angela popped the question.

"I've known about polyamory ... and have been reading about it for some years now. I always thought that it sounded interesting and I even offered it to Wendy as a way of saving our marriage."

"What did she say about that?"

I laughed, "Not a lot, she just called me twisted and a pervert and went off to sleep with her boyfriend for the night."

"OK so how did you know to offer it to Dee?"

"I saw the way you two kissed and hugged when we arrived and somehow I just got the impression that you would like her to be part of us ... and it felt right to me too.

"I hope I did the right thing?" I was beginning to wonder if I had made some terrible mistake and put Angela in a position that she didn't want to be in but I needn't have worried.

Angela snorted, "You beautiful man! You know you did the right thing! You've just let Dee and me to move from being serious lovers who live apart to being serious lovers living together."

"So should I move out?" If it hadn't been for my seatbelt I probably would have smashed my face on the dashboard when Angela stomped on the brakes.

"What the fuck are you ... where the fuck did that ... oh God, you make me so fucking angry! Why would I want you to move out?" Hmmm ... judging by the number of f-bombs Angela dropped I had just done something far worse than farting in church.

"I just thought that ..."

"If that's all you can think then don't fucking think! God! If you ever suggest that again I'll kick you so hard in the nuts that they'll pop out your fucking ears. Is that clear?"

"Umm ... yes ... yes dear," I tried to sound as contrite as I could but I'd never been able to pull that one off even when I was a kid so I wasn't surprised when Angela burst out laughing.

"You are so full of shit Steve Barrington ... don't you 'yes dear' me!"

"OK ... so what about things at your place?"

"I've been thinking about that," she said with a smile. "My bed is the same size as Dee's and we all fitted in there last night ... and I've been in it when there's been a fourth ... Dee and me and two guys in case you were wondering." I was but I wasn't going to ask

"So that's not going to be an issue. She's already got quite a few things hanging in my wardrobe so maybe we put more of her things in there and you can use the wardrobe in the second bedroom.

"Showers? The shower off the main bedroom can handle three ... at the same time ... so that will be a lot of fun. Cooking and cleaning? I already get someone in to do most of those things for me so you guys won't have to worry about it.

"And there's plenty of space in the living room and three can fit at the kitchen table so we can fit in my granny flat.

"There's only room for two cars in the garage but her ute is tough so it can handle living outside in the winter. Yeah, I think we're good, we can make a go of it,"

"Speaking of utes," I thought that I saw on her Facebook profile that she drove a Hyundai Elantra?"

Angela snorted, "Yeah she did until her last boyfriend totalled it. I think that was the last straw for her and she kicked him to the kerb not long after. She's always had an old ute that she uses to drag the horse float around and she uses that now.

"Getting back to us all living at my flat, I do see one problem. We won't all be able to bring home a one-night-stand at the same time ... but maybe we can if we get a little creative."

"I don't know that I will ever be doing that ..."

Angela's laughter cut across what I was saying, "We just need to corrupt you some more and you will. I'm sure that when you meet the three girls who work with me each of them will want to spend the night with you.

"They're all horny and single and just as wild as me and we might even get you to the stage where you'll be bringing guys home Dee and me."

Angela reached across the centre console and closed her hand around the bulge in my jeans, "Ah ha! Just as I thought, you're getting turned on at the idea of us getting fucked while you're watching."

She giggled, "Well if we can't make that happen before Saturday night then you'll see plenty on Saturday ... and you might not get to fight Dee after all. She'll be signed on at The Black Door by this afternoon and she may prefer to work next Saturday and fight you another time."

"Does that mean I'm off the hook for Saturday night?"

"Absolutely not," Angela laughed, "don't get a swelled head but there were three or four girls who were interested in fighting you and if Dee withdraws you will end up with one of the others."

"Hmmm," I tried to sound unimpressed but after seeing the girls fight it out the night before, my cock wanted to fight even if my brain was telling that was not such a good idea.

"So, tell me about Dee, I really don't know much about her."

"Dee Anders is 30, she's been working at the clinic for the last five years and we became friends within months of her starting there. We became lovers about four years ago.

"Since I've known her, Dee has had several live-in boyfriends but they never seem to last all that long ... probably because she's about as promiscuous as I am. So, you did the right thing when you talked about not being exclusive.

"She's been to The Black Door almost every night we've had mixed wrestling there and a couple of times guys have propositioned her there ... and I'm sure that she would have taken their money in the blink of an eye except for the fact that she wasn't one of the working girls at that stage.

"She might have even arranged to see them outside of The Black Door but I don't think so, she would have seen that as compromising the health work she was doing with the girls and she wouldn't have wanted to do that.

"Of course if she had met them later in a pub or one of the clubs she wouldn't have been slow in giving them what they wanted. I know she made fun of what I did at that party but she's just as crazy."

"Some girls, when they start at The Black Door, struggle to settle in especially if they're new to the business but Dee won't have that trouble at all and that may cause some friction with the other girls because they will see her as moving in on their turf ... but they'll get over it.

"Dee owns that property where she lives, it was left to her by her parents ... along with a mid-sized mortgage ... and she struggles to maintain it so if she moves in with us I might make her an offer she can't refuse."

"What would you do with it?"

"OK so this is still going round in my head and I've got some very vague ideas about the house but the first thing I would do is to have fight nights in a big farm shed I would have built out the back. Mixed wrestling, mixed grappling, cat fights ... that sort of thing ... and that means that I will have to improve her access road and put in some parking areas too.

"It would have to be separate from the The Black Door and we wouldn't be making our money from prostitution. If any of the girls want to come to fight nights they can solicit there but they will have to take their clients back into town because we won't be providing any rooms or facilities.

"We would be charging admission and fight fees and maybe videoing some of the action and selling that too. A friend who you haven't met yet is already doing some of that and selling it to porn sites so maybe we can try that."

"How would you get it off the ground? I take it that you don't want too many people turning up otherwise the authorities will shut it down before you even get going."

Angela grinned, "It's already off the ground and happening ... it just needs a better, bigger home. Right now it happens in what used to be a small industrial workshop in Fyshwick. There's hardly enough room for the mat and they're getting good spectator numbers so we would carry those numbers over to the new venue.

"As for getting too noticed ... I'm still thinking about that. Maybe entry by pre-paid ticket, maybe a club membership ... yeah, I'm still thinking about that."

Angela drove into her garage and the door had closed before we were even out of the SUV.

"So you've been in contact with these people?"

"Oh yeah, they are good friends of mine and they are really interested in working out some sort of deal with me. I've got to call one of them at 9am to arrange to go and see a couple of fights tonight at their venue."

Once we were inside the flat both of us headed for the bedroom to change. Angela pulled on an old pair of shorts and a t-shirt that was more holes than material ... not that I was complaining. Angela was one of those women who could make a barrel look sexy if she was wearing it and her holy t-shirt showed lots of interesting parts of her breasts.

She laughed when she saw me watching her get dressed, "You're getting horny watching me get dressed?"

I blushed but didn't look away. "Angela you are the sexiest woman I know and just thinking about you makes me horny so I'm going to take every chance I get to look at you."

Her face lit up in a stunning smile as she came round to where I was standing. A slow kiss turned to a hot coupling of tongues and then I was on my back on the bed with Angela riding my cock through one of the legs of her shorts.

"Fuck you Steve," she whispered fiercely, "I'm supposed to be working on my other job ... the one that doesn't involve fucking."

I pushed her t-shirt up over her boobs and started teasing her nipples. Rolling them between my fingers, slapping them and pulling them ... and that was all it took. She gave a strangled cry and her pussy juice was everywhere and that pushed me over the edge and I came hard deep inside her.

"Damn," she gasped as she pulled away, "that was fucking awesome ... but my shorts are soaked, your cum is going to start running down my legs when I get off the bed, and I should be working ... and it's all your fault that I'm not!"

"That's right," I grinned, "I'm so irresistible that I can just stand here and you can't help but throw your body at me."

"Just be careful you," she tried to frown, "or I'll fight you tonight and all those people can watch me suck your brains out through the end of your cock."

I laughed, "You won't need much suction to do that."

Angela sent me off with a list of things to do in town and with strict instructions to be back by 11am. That was when Dee would be arriving and Angela wanted to take us both down to The Black Door and get us signed up as registered sex workers.

While I didn't see me ever putting that job title on my CV I had no objections to it. If I didn't like the job title I didn't have to do the work but I was fairly sure that I would like the work so I'd wear the title.

I must admit that I had never been one to be impressed by titles of any description. I had always worked on the basis that respect for a person's rank or position wasn't automatically bestowed but had to be earned. That view often led to complaints about my behaviour from people who, at best, could only be described as being legends in their own lunchbox.

On the top of the list was instructions to go down to the sex worker's clinic and pick up my health certificate. Once that I was done I had to stop off at Office Works and pick up a couple of portable hard drives for Angela's design work and then go and buy myself a couple of pairs of sports shorts.

When I had raised an eyebrow at seeing shorts on the list she look exasperated, "You're going to need a pair for Saturday night and you just might get lucky tonight."

When I asked her to explain that comment she just tapped her nose and wiggled her bum at me as she walked into her office.

I got back with plenty of time to spare and was surprised to see that Dee had already arrived and was sitting on the couch looking at her phone. Angela was still in her office and gave me a quick wave when I looked in.

I took the hint and went back to where Dee was sitting and leaned down and kissed her, "You look absolutely stunning Dee," and she did. She was wearing a white blouse with a deep v-neck that was almost totally see-through ... and there was no bra to hide anything.

I tweaked one of her nipples and she giggled, "You don't think that they're too small do you? They're not as big as Angela's."

"They're beautiful Dee. Have any of the guys you've had sex with ever complain about them?" She didn't answer but her smile was worth more than a thousand words.

The blouse was tucked into the waistband of a short black skirt. It wasn't as short as the dress she had been wearing the night before but it was short enough to draw my eyes to the spot where the hem crossed her legs.

Her very shapely legs were encased in black stockings and she was wearing six-inch heels on her feet.

I kissed her again and then sat down on the couch next to her and took her hand, "I think you are being very brave starting a new job and a new relationship all on the same day."

"Oh god Steve, I am so nervous. Angela said that I should stay after lunch and see a few clients ... but what if nobody wants me?"

"I think that's the last thing you need to worry about," I gently squeezed her hand and leaned over and kissed her again. "I expect your biggest problem will be how you can handle all the sex you're going to have there."

"Oh I hope you're right," she said with a weak grin, "but tell me honestly, what will me being a prostitute do to our relationship?"

"Hey, it didn't stop me from falling in love with Angela so why would it stop me from falling for you too?"

"Steve's right Dee," Angela had done her trick of appearing in a doorway and just listening till she had something to add to the conversation. "It won't make the slightest difference to me or Steve but how will you feel falling for a man-whore like Steve." There was much giggling before she answered.

"I can handle it Angela, I just hope you can too, otherwise you and I are going to be doing a lot of fighting as I take him away from you." It was clear that Dee was just winding Angela up; they might fight on the mat but they were firm friends and they were committed to each other just as much as they were committed to me.

"Speaking of fighting, Dee, you won't be fighting Steve on Saturday night. You will be fighting and fucking a guy called Denis and Steve will be fighting a woman by the name of Gloria. You're both going to be registered sex workers after lunch and I thought that you would want to be earning some money instead of paying the house for the privilege of fucking Steve."

"OK, but I want to fight Steve too."

"Perhaps we need to have a fight party here with all our friends from that last party we had at your neighbours. You two can be the main event and I'm sure that at least one of the guys will want to try his luck with me."

I could see that Dee wanted to talk about the party but Angela hurried us out the door. She wanted to get all the paperwork at The Black Door done before lunch so we could enjoy lunch and watch some of the patrons in the bistro check out the new girl.

90 minutes later Dee and I had signed all the necessary paperwork, we had handed over our health certificates and they had been scanned and filed. Dee had been added to the roster with day work till Friday and then a night shift for Saturday. Sunday and the next week were left clear because she was going to be away and she would arrange her next work dates when she got back.

Once all that was organised Angela took The Black Door's two newest sex workers to lunch in the Bistro.

The Black Door had a dress policy that dictated what their girls could wear at certain times of the day in the general public areas. Mornings and afternoons the dress was to be sexy but not too suggestive. From about five till nine in the evenings party dresses, short and revealing was the rule and after 9pm, when the bistro closed, anything up to semi-naked was fine.

All the working girls were encouraged to eat in the Bistro but they were not allowed to actively solicit in there. If a guy was definitely showing some interest in them then the girls didn't have to ignore them, but it had to be very low-key.

And just to make sure that people knew which women were sex workers, the girls who were working wore a green coloured wrist band to distinguish them from female visitors ... but the band didn't always deter hopeful guys.

When we first entered the bistro I noticed a couple of guys from a table of five checking out Dee and Angela. Hey, just about everywhere we went guys would check out Angela and I knew that the same thing would happen when I was with Dee.

It had never bothered me when guys had checked out my ex and it didn't bother me that guys would be checking out Angela and Dee. They were very attractive women and it was natural that guys would want to look ... I looked at other women so I had no problem with the guys at that table drooling over Angela and Dee .

Before we had left the flat Angela had slipped on a short white skirt, that fitted her hips and ass like a glove, and a sleeveless tapered red silk Utah Muscle Tee that gave plenty of side glimpses of her braless boobs.

One of the guys called the other guys' attention to the girls and by the time Angela and Dee had sat down they had already been undressed several times by all five guys ... and both girls had flashed them as they sat down.

"Keep teasing and flirting with them and you could have your first paid fuck before too much longer," Angela said quietly. "They've spotted your green band so they probably know that you're available for their pleasure."

Dee squirmed in her seat and laughed, "I like that, 'available for their pleasure', thinking of myself in that way just makes me wet."

It was interesting to watch the interaction between both girls and the guys at the other table. They were definitely flirting with the guys and making sure that the guys got to see some of what the girls had on offer.

12