A Second Chance Bk. 02 Ch. 08

Story Info
Another man's bitch.
2.9k words
4.41
4.3k
5
4

Part 18 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela and Jay's fight was on first and when I walked out of the changeroom I noticed that hardly anyone had left during the break even though there would be a different style of fighting in the second half of the program. I even spotted three girls from the first two fights among the spectators.

I couldn't see Dee but I could see Shanti was standing by herself at the back of the spectators not far from me so I went over and stood next to her.

"I am so going to own your cute arse," I whispered as I patted it.

"Enjoy it while you can man," she laughed, "because you won't be getting any of it when we get on the mat. See all these people? They're gonna see you and your lady go down tonight."

"You're half right. Angela is almost certainly going to lose ... but so are you."

Shanti turned to me and for a moment I thought that the fight was going to start right there but then she grinned, "Whoever wins, I know I'm gonna enjoy what comes afterwards."

The sound of the referee's whistle brought our attention back to the mat. The fight was basically being fought under the same rules the first two fights had been fought under but, as Angela had said, some of the limitations had been removed.

Jay made the first lunge at Angela but she moved to one side and came over onto his back. Even as he rolled over she was wrapping her legs around him and getting one arm around his throat. As soon as they were both on their backs Jay targeted the bow on Angela's right hip while his other hand tugged at the arm across his throat.

Once the bow was undone he applied both hands to the arm around his throat but both hands couldn't dislodge Angela's grip on him but when he hit her in her side with his elbow she grunted and released the hold. The blow had obviously hurt her, and she lay there holding the spot where she had been hit and trying to recover and that gave Jay the chance to roll away and then come back at her.

She was quite defenceless but that didn't seem to bother Jay and Angela screamed as he pushed her legs apart and grabbed her pussy hard. Even Shanti groaned when she saw what her man had done to Angela. He held on while Angela went on screaming as she tried to drag his hand away. When he finally released his hold on her she rolled away clutching her pussy and whimpering.

Perhaps Jay thought that victory was only seconds away for he could have finished her off right then but instead he stayed kneeling on the mat catching his breath; or perhpas he was waiting for her to struggle to her knees so that he could attack her again.

Whatever the reason was, the delay cost him. Angela was still whimpering as she slowly rolled over and pushed herself up onto her knees facing Jay. He started to say something to her but the crowd was yelling and I couldn't hear what said ... and it didn't really matter because Angela suddenly hurled herself at him.

She hit him with a shoulder charge that knocked him right over onto his back. And Angela was on him in an instant, smothering him with her boobs and struggling to get her legs twisted around his.

That didn't seem to bother Jay all that much for instead of trying to break free he first went to the ties on her bikini top and undid them and then went to the remaining tie that held the small piece of cloth over her pussy and undid that.

Suddenly Angela was squealing and twisting and trying to lift her hips while keeping her breasts on his face. That was when I noticed that the fingers of Jay's hand, the one furthest from us, were between her butt cheeks and undoubtedly trying to push into her anus.

His other hand slapped Angela's ass hard three times and each time she cried out but she would not stop smothering him ... at least not until he stopped slapping her arse, grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head back.

"AGGGHHH YOU SHIT!" she screamed but words weren't going to stop him

He continued pulling on her ponytail until he had her rolling onto her back on the mat ... and as she rolled he rolled with her so that he was on top looking down at her. He slapped each breast five or six times, each slap making her squeal, and then he turned slightly and punched her in the pussy. It wasn't a hard punch but it sure made her grunt and it was enough to make Shanti catch her breath.

For a moment Angela seemed to go limp, as if that punch had knocked all the fight out of her, and as Jay turned back he was obviously feeling as though he was close to winning again ... but maybe not as close as he thought.

Angela suddenly brought her knees up into his back with such force that it was his turn to grunt and the blow obviously caught him by surprise. It surprised him enough that it gave Angela time to hit him a second time with her knees and then punch the side of his head.

That blow dazed him and Angela easily pushed him off.

He was slow to roll onto his knees while she was up and already moving into another shoulder charge. It was perfect timing for Angela, her shoulder charge was angled slightly down and it caught him around the solar plexus just as he was straightening up.

The sound of air being forced out of his lungs as the blow winded him could be heard above the shouts from the audience and it gave Angela a real advantage. Jay had rolled onto his side, clutching his stomach and he tried to resist when Angela went to roll him over onto his stomach but a short jab to his groin quickly ended that resistance.

She had just positioned herself on his back and was beginning to position her hands under his chin when the whistle blew for the end of the round.

I looked at Shanti and she was standing there with her mouth open. "Fuck man, she was going to beat him!"

She turned on me, "Have you been giving her lessons man?"

I held my hands up, "Oh no," I protested, "the last time we sparred she downed me with a kick to the head ... she should be giving me lessons."

"Fuck," she almost groaned, "he is going to be so pissed that he lost that round that he's going to kill her."

I started measuring how much distance there was between me and the mat in case I had to intervene. Hopefully Shanti was speaking figuratively and not literally.

The Referee called the fighters out for the start of the second round and I had to smile at the sight of my naked woman almost dancing out into the middle of the mat to take her starting position. She was laughing and smiling and her nipples were telling all the spectators that she was turned on and ready for some more fun.

Jay on the other hand looked sullen and was scowling as he slowly approached his spot on the mat. Before he knelt down he pulled his shorts off and pointed at his cock. It was long and semi-erect and he waved it at Angela as some of the guys in the crowd yelled their support for him and told him what to do with it.

Almost as soon as the whistle blew to start the round it was clear that Jay wanted revenge and he didn't really care how he got it. Angela made a lunge for his cock but he blocked her with one arm and as he turned towards her he got his other arm under her hips.

In that position, and by using her momentum, he was able to pick her up, turn her over and slam her to the mat. It was her turn to lose all the air in her lungs and, as she lay there gasping for breath, he sat on her face facing her feet.

While she struggled to get any air Jay leaned forward, roughly pulled her thighs apart and went down on her pussy biting and licking it. Muffled sounds of distress came from under him and her hands were frantically trying to grab him or find some grip on anything that might help her get him off her face.

She did manage to get her legs around his head but, before she could use them to move him, he grabbed her pussy. I could see the tension in his fingers, he was really hurting her and she would have screamed if she had any air in her lungs.

Her legs slipped back to the ground, her hands were limp by her side and I was pushing through the spectators to get to the mat while the Referee was pulling at him and Shanti was screaming at him to get off Angela.

He finally did roll off her but that didn't stop me because she didn't seem to be breathing. I was almost at the edge of the mat when everyone in the building heard her suck in a lungful of air and then another. I hesitated, not wanting to step onto the mat now that Angela was breathing, and the Referee held up Jay's arm and declared him the winner.

Jay strutted a couple of laps around the mat and then turned to take his prize. By that time Angela was sitting up and when she saw him approach she smiled weakly up at him.

"Well bitch?" he snarled as he stopped in front of her.

She sighed and spread her legs and then her pussy lips as she laid back on the mat. She groaned as he slipped his cock into her and began to fuck her with long driving strokes that shook her body with each drive into her ... and the crowd loved it. Both sexes in the audience were cheering him on and it was encouraging him to go even harder.

I was surprised to see that after the first stroke into her the shaft of his cock emerged from her coated thickly with her pussy juice. Being the loser and submitting to the guy who had beaten her had turned her on and it was showing all over his cock.

Her breathing began to get shorter and sharper; she began talking to him, telling him what a good fuck he was and how she craved what he was giving to her and then she was writhing on the mat, twisting and turning, clutching at him and screaming at him to fuck her like the whore she was.

The spectators had been shouting and urging him to fuck her brains out but they went quiet as the orgasm hit her and took control of her. Some may have thought that it was a great act, but I could tell by her eyes that there was nothing fake about her. She was lost in a world of pleasure where the only thing she could feel, or even think of, was his cock and the pleasure she was getting from it.

For her it was pleasure ... for me, it was confronting. Sure, I knew that she had sex with other men, even mind-blowing sex. She had told me about it, she had described it in some detail, she told me that she craved that sort of sex ... but up to that moment I had never seen her having sex with another man and it was very confronting.

I could handle the concept of her needing to fuck other men, I was comfortable with the knowledge that she had guys who could give her that incredible pleasure she craved. I could accept it because it was all mental ... it was like reading a book ... it wasn't there in my face.

But now it was all happening right before me. I could see, I could hear, and I could smell her being fucked right in front of me. I could see another man's cock sliding into her and her instant response to the pleasure it gave her.

I could hear the sucking noise as he withdrew from her cunt that was hungry for more pleasure and I could hear the squelching noise as his cock pushed deep into her to deliver that pleasure.

I could smell the raw scent of her hunger. I could see the sweat on the brow of the man who was giving her that pleasure. I could see her total surrender to him, and I could see his total domination of her.

I couldn't look away; I didn't want to look away. I wanted to see her fucked through one screaming orgasm after another ... I didn't want to be anywhere else but right there as she enjoyed what I wasn't giving her.

And I was torn between the overwhelming love I felt for her right at that moment and the anger and bitterness that I thought I should have been feeling because another man was fucking her.

There was no condom, Angela had been happy to agree to that because, like me, Jay had passed his medical tests. Perhaps strangely, I didn't think that victory sex with a condom was exactly appropriate here. It seemed right that the victor should leave his cum deep in the loser's cunt.

He had taken her in battle and claiming her was his right so what happened next seemed entirely appropriate. Jay looked up from where he was fucking Angela on the mat and saw me. He smiled and then withdrew from her.

"Get on your knees," he ordered her roughly and Angela scrambled to obey. He grabbed her ponytail and took a turn of it around his wrist before dragging her across the mat towards me.

She screamed with the pain and scrabbled to keep up with him but I made no attempt to interfere because to do so would have been wrong. Right now she was his woman, won in battle and his to do with as he pleased ... and the choice to be that had been hers.

Once he had Angela on her knees on the edge of the mat in front of me he knelt between her legs and I heard her moan as she felt his cock against her arse. Her moan became louder when he found the right spot and took hold of her hips but before he could pull her back Angela pushed back.

Jay groaned, "Oh bitch, please ... I won the fight so I give it and you take it," and to emphasis the point he slapped her arse with a right and left that made her squeal.

Angela whimpered as he pushed into her and then giggled, "You better start giving it to me then if you don't want me to take it." The cheeky bitch wasn't above scoring points even after the fight was over.

She yelped as he slapped her arse again and then groaned as he went in deep and leaned forward at the same time to fondle her full breasts.

"Hey Steve, how you like me playing with your woman's titties like this? Man, she sure loves my cock, you should feel how wet the slut is ... even in her arse. Bet you don't make her this wet!" And then he was out of her arse and back into her cunt.

"OOOOHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!" she screamed and I could see her pussy juice squirting out around Jay's cock as he buried his thumb into her anus.

"Yeah fuck her Jay ... make her your bitch because that's what I'm going to do to your woman in a few minutes."

"OH GOD ... AAAGGGHHHH," he exclaimed ... and then it wasn't just pussy juice squirting out around his cock as he rammed it into Angela. He was flooding her cunt with his cum and it was already starting to escape and run down her legs.

I guess I wasn't the only one who got turned on by the thought of his woman being fucked by another man.

They fucked and rutted on the mat till Jay was spent and his cock was too limp to stay in Angela. He rolled onto his back and Angela crawled on top of him and lay in his arms kissing him.

"You know I only lost so you could fuck me, don't you?" she giggled.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Shanti told me you were a good fuck and I just had to find out for myself." He laughed and rolled her onto her back and, for a few moments, they kissed as Angela tried to arouse him for some more fucking ... but he ruefully conceded that he was spent and their fun was over.

They helped each other off the mat and the girl who had been collecting the money at the door wiped up the cum that had trickled out of Angela and pooled on there ... and then my fight with Shanti was next.