A Second Chance Bk. 03 Ch. 07

Story Info
Going to Sea.
5.4k words
4.43
2.6k
3
2

Part 28 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tossed the last of Nadine's two bags into the back of Angela's Audi SUV and closed the hatch, next stop NovaX Aviation's office at Canberra airport.

The girls' travel plans had been changed several times over the last few days. At first there was going to be just Angela and Dee flying Canberra -- Sydney -- Brisbane on the outward trip and returned Townsville -- Sydney -- Canberra on the return.

Then Nadine and Elise were added to the entertainment list and they would be flying the same route and finally the client had changed his plans again and they would be flown Canberra -- Brisbane direct in a private jet and then Cairns -- Canberra in a private jet on the return.

No explanation was given for the itinerary change but flying direct would cut over an hour or so off the travel time to Brisbane and Angela's client, Roger Drayson, the coal magnate, wasn't noted for his patience. The girls expected that as soon as they arrived on board Drayson's private yacht at the docks in Brisbane, the yacht would set sail.

Not that Drayson's yacht actually had any sails. It was powered by twin CAT 775hp diesels that pumped out more power than many railway locomotives, power that was needed to shift a boat that was 43 metres (141') long by 8.4 metres (27') wide.

There were three decks, with six cabins with ensuites for 12 guests plus accommodation for a crew of 10. Other cabins included an office, a dining room, lounge room that could accommodate all guests and a small theatre. There was also a fully equipped galley and bar.

There was plush carpet, huge beds in the guest accommodation that could easily sleep three, marble, timber panelling, leather throughout the living area and lounge room. There were large floor to ceiling mirrors in many of the communal areas and the ensuites, that included baths, featured gold fittings.

Outside there was a large jacuzzi on one deck, alfresco dining and sun lounges on another and a small fishing platform at the rear. The boat was fitted with modern satellite navigation and communication equipment that allowed its owner to manage his business from anywhere in the world.

Drayson had bought the vessel for around $12 million while it was still in the builder's yard and had it launched by his wife, champagne bottle over the bow and all, with the name: Black Goddess.

The boat had a top speed of 13 knots and a cruising speed of 11 knots and large fuel tanks that gave it a handy range of 3700 nautical miles. It wasn't the fastest but who needs speed when you have all the communication gear you will ever need to talk to anyone anywhere in the world.

At least that's what my research had shown me about the vessel.

The trip to the airport was noisy. The girls were excited and couldn't stop chattering. Even Angela joined in the chatter although her right hand never left my left thigh and she frequently jumped out of the general conversation to tell me that she loved me.

She reminded me several times that I would have Shanti to play with and that I should call Bella and take her out to dinner. I hadn't told her that I was going to be having some fun with Shanti later that day but I began to think that maybe I wasn't in the mood for anything like that.

Angela was going to be away and that was beginning to make me feel rather flat.

We pulled into the carpark at the airport; Canberra might be a capital city but at that hour on a Sunday morning and I could just about choose my own parking spot so I parked as close as I could to the terminal door that would take us through to NovaX's check-in desk.

Nadine and Elise both smiled as I handed them their bags and gave me a peck on the cheek. Angela and Dee kissed me much more passionately, but I could feel their impatience, they wanted to get going so I didn't hold them back. There was fun ahead for them and they wanted to get into it as soon as they could.

I carried Angela's and Dee's bags into the terminal and over to the NovaX counter and the co-pilot were waiting to greet them.

After a few formalities the bags were carried out to the aircraft and stowed and then the girls were escorted to the plane ... and the ache was back in my chest. Even the thought of having fun with Shanti and Bella didn't shift that ache.

I could go, there was no point in me standing looking at the exit door that the girls went through, they weren't coming back for another week. I sighed, yep it hurt, but there was nothing I could do about it.

So I turned to head back to the car but the three men standing behind me had other ideas.

The flight had been fun. None of the other girls had ever flown in a private jet and Angela's exposure to them had been limited. Of course, like most attractive escorts she had received plenty of offers of private jets to take her to Asia or one of the Arab countries, but she had always declined ... she had no desire to be lured into slavery.

But that didn't mean that she had never flown on a private jet. She trusted Roger Drayson and if he offered her a trip in his private jet she always accepted. She had even made it into the ranks of the Mile High Club with him ... both in his jet and on commercial flights ... and had maintained her membership through more trips with him.

Their romps in his private jet had used the floor, the chairs and even the bed in the rear cabin and had always included lots of noise, much to the pleasure of the crew ... and the embarrassment of the flight attendant on one occasion when she was sitting in the jump seat and one of the pilots had caught her playing with herself.

Angela always enjoyed her time with Roger and she knew that she should have been feeling excited about what was waiting for them at the end of the flight ... a pleasant cruise up the Queensland coast in Roger's private yacht with Roger and three of his guests ... and there was some excitement but for some reason Angela felt flat.

Trips in Roger's yacht were always wild days and nights full of sex and debauchery, great wine and great food, and a nice fat payment into her bank account by an appreciative mining magnate. Yes, it would be fun but something was missing and she couldn't put her finger on what that something was.

Touchdown in Brisbane and there was a limo waiting for them at the airport to take them the short distance to where the Black Goddess was moored. There wasn't much that Angela hadn't done in a limo ... including putting the heel of one of her shoes through the roof lining when the guy who had been fucking her had lifted her legs a little too high.

Roger had taken her more than once in a limo like the one they were in ... including once when he had Angela and his wife in the back at the same time. Angela had been more than a little nervous on that occasion when Roger had picked her up in the limo and she had found another woman in the back.

It only made things worse when Angela realised that the other woman was Morag, Roger's wife but it had turned out well. For a while Morag had watched Angela fucked her husband and then she had joined in.

Roger had moved Angela onto her knees and fucked her from behind while Angela and Morag had somehow managed to get into a position where Angela could eat Morag's pussy while Roger gave her a rough fucking from behind.

That was one of the very few times that Angela had let Roger fuck her bareback without a health certificate and as soon as Roger had finished filling her with his cum there had been a mad rush to get Angela on her back so Morag could feast on her cum-filled cunt.

"So there you are you sexy slut!" Roger's voice boomed as Angela was shown into his office on board the Black Goddess. He leapt up from behind his desk and came round the desk and wrapped her in a bear hug before kissing her.

"God I've missed you Angie, Morag has missed you too and was wondering when you could come and spend a weekend with us?"

"I've missed you too Roger and I can't wait," she didn't have to explain what she couldn't wait for.

The way she pressed against him and rubbed her body against his made it very plain what she wanted, and the way she looked into his eyes and stroked his face when they weren't kissing or hugging.

She squealed softly when his hands found their way under her short skirt and cupped her butt cheeks and she could feel his groan vibrate through her body as her hand found its way to his cock and began to stroke it through his shorts.

She was kissing him hungrily when he suddenly pushed her away, "Oh god, I never thought that the day would come when I would say no to you ... but that's what I've got to say now."

She looked at him in surprise, "This is more than just a pleasure cruise Angela. There is a lot of money riding on this cruise and I ... we ... need you to work your magic so that we walk away from this with someone's signature on a document."

Roger sat back on his desk and Angela sat on one of the two chairs in front of his desk and made no effort to block his gaze from wandering up her skirt. She loved teasing him and she knew that he was a sucker for any good-looking girl in a short skirt.

She also knew that she shared him with multiple women ... his wife, his secretary, random other prostitutes who happened to be available where and when he wanted them ... but she didn't care. She liked this rough, self-made man more than she cared to admit to anyone and, in the past, he only had to crook his finger and she would come running ... whether there was money involved or not.

And sometimes money was not involved. Sometimes they would get together simply because they needed each other and sometimes she would spend the entire weekend with Roger ... and his wife.

"So who do you want me to focus on Roger?" She was disappointed and a hint of her disappointment crept into her voice ... but she smiled and there was a wicked gleam in her eyes as she spread her legs a little.

Roger groaned, "I wish I could have you to myself, but we need you to focus on Ngyuen Van Lam ... you will see him out there in the main cabin. He's a high-ranking official in Vietnam and his signature can put a lot of money in our pockets and bring development and wealth to his country."

"Who is the 'we' you refer to?" she asked as she slowly closed her legs and giggled when she saw the pain on his face as his view of her pussy ended.

"You bitch Angela!" and they both laughed. "The 'we' is me, Colin Spaski, you've met him before, he mines coal up in Queensland and Brandon Chesky. Brandon mines other things while Colin and I focus on coal.

"We've formed a consortium to develop and mine some coal reserves in Vietnam ... if we can get him to sign the documents."

While he had been speaking Angela had slowly inched the hem of her skirt further up her thighs and opened her legs again till she knew that he could now see everything.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, "I don't know what's worse, not getting much of a view and wanting to see more or seeing everything and knowing that I'm not going to get any of it."

Angela laughed, "Think of this as my payback to you for what you did to Morag and me to me the last weekend we had together."

"Oh no! Don't remind me of that! She keeps telling me that her revenge is coming ... and that scares me."

She laughed and pointed at the iron bar that had suddenly appeared in his shorts, "Hmmm something tells me that you remember it very well."

He grinned, how could he forget the sight of the two most important women in his life lying naked and tied to a large diameter wooden wheel that was mounted on the floor of the room that he and Morag referred to as their playroom.

He had placed them side by side but facing in opposite directions and while they were close to each other they couldn't actually touch each other. All three had spent Friday night and all of Saturday playing kinky role-playing games that Roger had devised and the wheel was the finale.

Angela and Morag had agreed right at the start that nothing would be off limits, so they weren't surprised other people appeared in some of the games and various levels of sex was a natural part of the games ... but neither of the women were prepared for Saturday night.

Roger didn't tell them why but he made Morag wait outside the playroom while he took Angela into the room, had her strip for him, blindfolded her and then placed her on the wheel and tied her wrists and ankles to it so that her wrists were close to her body but her legs were spread.

He then brought his wife into the room and repeated the process ... and then he set the scene.

'Times are tough, people aren't buying enough coal and our income is drying up and I've got a couple of small bills that I need to pay ... but first I need to make some money and what easier way to make it than by selling you two sexy ladies to five guys I know who have lusted after you both for a very long time.

'They are here now and they really want to fuck you brains out so enjoy the fun."

Angela squirmed in her seat and it was Roger's turn to laugh as she remembered how crazy it had been. They, whoever they were, had all brought the necessary papers to show Roger that they were clean so it was bareback all the way and both girls had taken multiple loads internally as well as externally as they had both been driven through one orgasm after another.

For Angela there was something incredibly erotic about not knowing and not seeing who was fucking her and she never did find out who the guys were. She hadn't recognised their voices and what little she felt of their bodies didn't tell her anything.

Morag didn't recognise their voices either and she was blown away by the fact that these guys had used her over and over, cumming in her mouth, flooding her cunt and coating her in a sheen of dried cum ... and then just walked away.

Some, maybe all of them, had kissed her. Some had sucked her nipples, some had licked her clit and more had finger-fucked her and someone had sucked and licked her toes. They had used her as if she were a cheap whore they had picked up in a bar and then they discarded her.

She had never been treated like that before but she hoped that there would be a next time ... or even several next times. Angela hoped that there would be other times like that too.

"So, if Mr Ngyuen is my guy who would you like to play with?"

"I'll play the field, unless there is a good reason to enjoy one more than the others."

"Hey," she laughed as she slipped of the chair and onto her knees, "I brought them so they're all good but you might have more fun with Dee."

"OK, but what are you doing?" Angela was slowly crawling across the carpet towards him and part of his brain was telling that his wish was about to come true and she was going to fuck. The other part of his brain was telling that their VIP would not want a girl who was already loaded with cum.

"Well," she said softly, "I know that you would want me to keep my pussy fresh for your important guest, but I've got some breath-freshener in my purse so there's no reason why I should deprive myself of the pleasure I get when I suck your beautiful cock."

As soon as she was between his legs she reached up and quickly freed his hard cock from the constraints of his shorts.

Roger sighed when he felt her tongue caress his glans. "Mmmmm ... love the taste."

He smiled as he looked down into her big dark eyes, "Love the lady," he whispered.

"I know you do my love," she paused to swirl her tongue around his cock and then suck it gently, "That's why I need to tell you that I have a man in my life."

"Really? Does he know about us?" She might have been a whore but she had a place in his heart and the news that he had competition wasn't exactly good news for him

She laughed and spat on his cock so that there was some lubrication as she began to run her fingers over the head of his cock.

"He knows what I do ... and he knows about you ... but don't panic. He is discreet and he loves me and he won't tell tales."

"And he's OK with that? What does he do? He's not living off you, is he?"

"Steve knows what I do, and he makes me very, very happy. As for money, in other times he would have been described as being of independent means ... and if we're going to play the weekend after next then Steve will be coming with me."

Before Roger could reply Angela's nose was buried in his pubic hair and he could feel the tightness of her throat around the end of his cock. Four minutes later everyone in the main saloon could hear his cries as she brought him to a climax.

Mr Ngyuen looked rather alarmed but was easily distracted when Dee slipped his hand up under her top till his fingers touched her nipple. If he had bothered to look around he would have seen that he wasn't the only one with his hand under a girl's clothing.

Colin was exploring the pleasures that lay under Nadine's short skirt while Brandon had a hand down inside Elise's shorts while she did her best to swallow his tongue.

"Hmmm ... it looks as though Mr Ngyuen has already chosen his companion for the cruise so you and I can have fun together after all." Angela and Roger were standing at the entrance to the main saloon and she was speaking softly so as not to disturb the couples making out on the couches.

"Is that Dee? Does she know what to do?" Roger was keeping his voice down too but there was no way Angela could miss the concern in his voice.

She was about to reply but paused when things began to change on Dee's couch. As Angela watched their special guest removed his hand from under Dee's top and pushed the material up till Dee's breast was exposed.

He ran is finger over the bare nipple for a few seconds and then slowly leaned in and began to suck on it. They heard Dee's soft sigh and saw pleasure written all over her face as she frowned and bit her lip.

"Dee is really new in the industry, but I would say that she knows what she's doing, wouldn't you?"

Angela had only just finished asking her question when there was a squeal of tyres on the wharf outside and then the sound of someone running up the gangplank. Roger managed to get across the saloon to the doorway so he could block the people inside from whoever was outside but Angela could see over his should that he was confronting a policeman.

"EVERYBODY OFF THE BOAT NOW," THERE'S A BOMB SOMEWHERE ON THE BOAT!" No one stopped to argue with the policeman or the others that were beginning to swarm over the Black Goddess

Four hours later they were still not allowed on the boat. Roger's secretary had organised a food truck and a Port Authority truck had turned up with some seating for everyone but no one was happy.

They did have some shade to sit in but the heat coming off the concrete paving was scorching and even their police liaison officer was starting to wilt before an angry Roger confronted him .

"How much longer are we going to be kept here? How long does it take to find a bomb on that boat? You've taken enough equipment on board to sink the bloody thing and you still haven't found it so maybe it's not there.

"Maybe the call was a fucking hoax! Have you lot considered that possibility?" Roger was definitely not happy. The liaison officer might have wilted a little more under the tirade but it didn't change a thing ... they still had to wait.

An hour later they were finally back on the boat but everything was in such a mess that it was another two hours before they sailed and then, they had only just pulled away from the wharf when, inexplicably, all boat's electronics suddenly shut down.

The engines went to idle, the aircon shut down and the boat was basically dead in the water. The skipper hailed a passing workboat and, with the help of it and a small tug, the Black Goddess was pushed back to the wharf.

It took over an hour for technicians from a nearby boatyard to find and replace a burnt out circuit board and once that was done everything came back to life ... but another half hour was lost while the skipper recalibrated some of the navigation equipment.

12