A Second Chance Bk. 03 Ch. 10

Story Info
Coming home.
7.6k words
4.64
3.9k
9
3

Part 31 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela turned her phone off and put it on the bedside table before turning to Brandon and kissing him long and hard.

"Who were you talking to," he asked as he let his fingers follow the curve of her breast and then slide down between her thighs.

She moaned as his fingers danced over her clit, "Ooooohhhhh god ... you cheeky man ... I was talking to my boyfriend, he's on his way home to Canberra."

"Oh," was all he said as he began to turn away.

"Hey! Wait on, where are you going," she pulled him back.

"I wammmmmm," his words were lost in her kiss and she rolled on to him to stop him turning away again. He could feel the weight of her boobs on his chest and the press of her pussy on his cock. His hands went to her hips and then her arse and she moaned as she pressed harder against his cock ... but she wasn't his ... he shouldn't be enjoying her because she belonged to another man.

"Hey," she said softly, "I was talking to my boyfriend and I love him a lot ... but he's not here ... you are and I like you a lot ... and you can have me any way you want ... so why pull away from me?"

"Because you belong to him ... not me and I shouldn't be here like this."

"Hey buster! What's this 'belong' business?" she propped herself up on her elbows so she could look down into his eyes. In the dim light from the nightlight in the passageway she could see pain in his eyes.

"I don't 'belong' to anyone Brandon. The commitment that Steve and I have does not include any mention of being monogamous or ownership ... in fact we specifically said that we are free to have sex with whoever we want, whenever we want it.

"Even if he was here on this boat right now there is no guarantee that he would be the guy in bed with me."

"Yes but that's because you're being paid to have sex with us. If you weren't being paid then he would be the guy in bed with you."

"NO! Brandon that's not right at all. If Steve and I were on this boat with you and your partners there is no guarantee at all that I would be in bed with Steve. I could be in bed with anyone of you because I like all of you and I want to enjoy each of you ... and I want you guys to enjoy me."

"And your boyfriend wouldn't get upset?"

"My boyfriend has a name ... it's Steve ... and you should learn to use it because he is part of me."

"And Steve really wouldn't get upset?"

"I told you earlier today that Steve knows where I am and what I'm doing ... but now he knows that I'm in bed with you and we have been fucking our brains out and when he heard you calling me he told me to end the call and go and enjoy you ... so what are you waiting for?"

She squealed when he rolled her over but as he bent down to kiss her she turned her head away, "Jesus Christ ... what was that?"

There had been two rumbles that rolled through the water like an angry thunderstorm and then the boat had begun to shake. Even as the shaking subsided they felt and heard two more rumbles and the boat began to shake again.

They waited for more rumbles but when none came she grabbed his head and pulled him down so she could kiss him ... and as she pulled him down she slowly raised her hips and found when she found the tip of his cock in the right spot she thrust her hips up and let him slide deep into her cunt.

At breakfast next morning she asked Roger about the noise and vibrations.

"According to the skipper HMAS Anzac is somewhere out there to the east and they reported that they had an equipment malfunction and lost four depth charges overboard during the night." Roger didn't seem to think much of it but it didn't sound quite right to Angela.

After breakfast Roger took her hand and drew her into his office and shut the door. Angela didn't hesitate, she put her arms around Roger's neck and kissed him hard.

"Oh babe," he growled, "I thought you had lost interest in me."

She pressed hard against the bulge in his shorts and laughed when he groaned. "You know I'll never do that Roger ... I love you."

"And I love you too Angela. I was talking to Morag early this morning and told her about this guy in your life. She definitely wants to meet him ... and fuck him ... so bring him along the weekend after next."

"I will and you know that I checked to make sure that Elise and Nadine were taking good care of you. I don't know which one was with you when I checked but you sure had her wound up and screaming."

Roger grinned, "So when am I going to get some time with you?"

"Oh I think I could fit you in right now," she laughed.

"What? You've lost your little puppy?"

"Don't knock him or I'll bring him along to our next weekend and turn him lose on Morag. He comes back to life real quick and after having him all weekend she wouldn't be able to walk for a week."

He laughed and kissed her, "Seriously, I would love to have you now but something has happened overnight and Mr Ngyuen is ready to sign and then he wants to get back home as quick as he can.

"We're trying to work out how we can get him onto a flight to Vietnam tonight but putting him ashore where he can pick up a flight to connect with the next international flight is a real problem."

"Really Roger," she laughed, "where would you be without Morag and me?"

"What do you mean?"

She slipped her hand down inside his shorts and began to stroke the cock that gave her so much pleasure, "You've got friends who own executive jets don't you? Find one that can fly him straight back to Vietnam."

He pulled her hand out of his shorts, "Damn you are so much more than a pretty face and a sexy body!"

He grabbed his phone off the desk and started making calls. Within five minutes he had a Lear Jet lined up to be on the tarmac at Hervey Bay Airport by the time they had turned around Fraser Island and sailed down to the town's marina.

He grabbed Angela and kissed her again, "I don't know just yet what we're going to do once Ngyuen is out of our hair but I know what you and I are going to be doing ... all afternoon.

She laughed and clapped her hands, "Can we start now?"

I glanced at my watch as I closed the door of the granny flat behind me. 5am ... just time for a shower before Bella might call so I peeled my clothes off and tossed them in the washing hamper and was just about to step into the shower when my phone rang.

"Hello beautiful," Somewhere during the sleep on the way back my brain must have decided to stop worrying about how to handle four sexy woman and just try to make each of them feel good about themselves and about us.

"Oh it's so good to hear your voice and know that you're not far away."

"It's so good to hear your voice too ... am I too late to invite you to have breakfast with me?"

"I think I can manage that ... I might even be able to have a little longer with you ... although my boss is a real bitch and she might fire me."

"Really, that's not what I heard. I heard that she was a beautiful woman who just needs a lot of support and TLC from people who care about her."

"Well I could certainly use some of that right now," and from her wistful tone I knew that she could, "I was going to leave my SUV here because I've got to fly to Perth for a few days to see some clients so could you pick me up please?"

"Give me 10 minutes for a shower and 20 minutes to get to you."

"Ooh I might still be in the shower," she said with a soft laugh.

"That could be dangerous," I laughed.

"Steve, you've helped to unleash the real me and you don't know how much the real me likes to live dangerously ... but you could find out.

"I'll leave the door unlocked ... and I'll see you when you get here ... but hurry, The guy guarding the door is a big Maori and if you're slow getting here ... well ... a girl has needs."

30 minutes later the guard on the door was checking my photo from a file on his mobile phone and opening the door for me. A small suitcase with a handle and wheels was sitting next to the front door and a handbag was sitting next to it.

The apartment was as sterile as I had expected it to be and, for a moment, I wondered what Bella was planning to do about permanent accommodation ... but those thoughts quickly disappeared from my mind when I heard the shower running. I followed the sound to the bathroom and stood in the doorway trying to build a visual memory of the scene.

Bella was standing in the shower facing me with her hands on her hips and she looked absolutely stunning. Three was cascading off her shoulders and running over and between her firm and full breasts so that it looked like two waterfalls with a river between. The river between her breasts flowed down over her belly and through her heart-shaped pubic hair and seemed to disappear between her pussy lips only to reappear and give the impression that she was pissing.

Damn, my cock started pressing to be allowed out to play with this beautiful woman and when I finally managed to drag my eyes up to meet hers I saw the laughter in them that she was trying not to show openly.

"Oh poo," she giggled, "I wanted to sound stern and angry and ask you why it took you so long to get here but all I want to do is wrap my arms around you and tell you how much I missed you."

It seemed to take me ages to get my clothes off because I kept stopping to admire this beautiful woman I had first encountered only a few nights before.

"Will you stop getting distracted and get in the shower with me!"

"Sorry Bella, I'm just getting the image of you standing there like that engraved in my memory so it's the one that will spring to mind every time I think of you."

She laughed and pulled me into the shower a few moments later and just after I had tossed my jocks on my pile of clothing. "God, I don't know if you're serious or just trying to get into my panties by saying things like that."

"Well, you're not wearing any panties so we can rule that one out and you are an incredibly beautiful woman so who wouldn't want to think of you standing in the shower every time they think of you?"

"Says he who is already shacked up with two incredibly beautiful women."

I pulled her close and kissed her till she broke away panting. "Just because I live with, and love, two beautiful women doesn't mean I can't appreciate, enjoy, and truthfully compliment other beautiful women."

"So how many women am I competing against?" She had a cheeky smile on her face but I knew that the answer was very important if I wanted something to grow between us.

"None."

"None? How can that be? You told me that you're living with Angela and Dee so what are you saying now?"

I kissed her again and at first there was some resistance but that quickly faded and she was panting again when she pulled away.

"What I am saying is that there is no competition Bella. I don't think that love is a zero-sum game where I might live with two women so I divide my affection between them. Angela has shown me that love is something that I can feel totally for her, and Dee and any other woman I might fall in love with. They don't compete for my love, they have it in full ... all the time."

"Would I have it in full if you loved me?" she asked softly.

I gently pushed her against the wall of the shower and, while I kept my eyes locked on hers, I gently touched her cheek and traced the outline of her jaw before letting that hand slowly drift down till my fingers were resting on her nipple. From there my fingers gently followed the curve of her breast and then let the weight of it rest on my fingers.

Bella had sighed when I touched her cheek and gasped when I touched her nipple and there was no resistance this time when I leaned in and kissed her as my fingers slowly moved down over her belly, through her pubic hair and then over her clit and between her pussy lips. She moaned into my mouth as my fingers slipped over her clit and I felt the pressure as she pushed against my fingers when they parted her pussy lips.

She broke away from my lips with a sobbing, choking cry as two of my fingers slipped easily into her wetness and she had to cling to my shoulders as an orgasm ran through her body and turned her nipples into hard rocks that pressed into my chest.

After a second and a third wave of pleasure she was beginning push me away as the pleasure became too much for her, so I gently pushed her back against the wall and slipped one hand under her right leg and began to raise it. She moved so that she was standing at an even greater angle to wall to give me better access and then took hold of my cock and began to rub it between her legs.

"Oh fuck Steve," she gasped as she wrapped her right leg around my hip and my hands grasped her butt cheeks, "I'm gonna scream ... Steve ..." she had my cock positioned right where it needed to be and I pushed into her.

"OH STEEEEEEVVVVVVVEEEEE," she wailed, "FUUUUUUCCCKKKKKSTEEEEEEAAAAAAGHHHHH," and then I was blasting my cum into her and she was laughing and kissing me, squeezing her cunt around my cock and milking me for every last drop.

Minutes later we were sitting on the floor of the shower, still laughing and kissing and groping one another. Suddenly she pushed my hands away and for a moment I thought that I had done something wrong but then she was kneeling over my legs, holding my head in her hands and kissing me hard.

"God Steve, that was so totally amazing! No one has ever fucked me like that before... and no one has stayed and laughed with me. I wish I didn't have to leave you and go to Perth!"

She squealed as I rolled her over and we lay there on the floor of the shower with water pouring over us and fucked our brains out again. It was two hungry people who had needs that only the other could meet and while it wasn't rough or brutal there was a lust that drove us both to give and take from each other.

Somehow, we managed to be out of the apartment by 7am but her flight didn't leave till 9am so we opted for a light breakfast and coffee in the Qantas Lounge at the airport. She didn't object when I held her hand as we walked through the airport and I didn't object when she stopped and took some time to kiss me full on the lips.

The Qantas Lounge was busy but we found a quiet corner to eat our croissants and enjoy our coffee. It might have been a quiet corner but I could see that lots of guys seemed to be watching our every move ... well they were watching Bella's every move because she was wearing an incredibly short black skirt and a fiery red satin blouse and that combination on a beautiful woman was hard to ignore.

I guess most of the guys couldn't have told you what colour her blouse was but they wouldn't have had any trouble telling you the colour of her panties because her skirt was so short that it was almost impossible to keep herself adequately covered when she sat on one of the high stools at the benches around the room ... and she wasn't even trying.

"I'm being really bold today. It's the first day of the first week without Eamon in my life and I'm going to do two things that I've never done before," she paused and looked at me with some doubt in her eyes, "I'm going to be totally honest with a man ... with you ... because, if we have a relationship I want it to be like the relationship that you have with Angela and Dee so I need to tell you about the other thing I'm going to do today that I've never done before.

"I'm going to have sex with a client." She looked at me expecting a reaction but I just grinned.

"I wondered what the short skirt was for," she looked surprised and I laughed, "Bella, if you're worried that what you are about to do will have some negative impact on whatever might be growing between you and me then don't. Go and enjoy yourself, have a good time, spend all night with him if you want, just come back and tell me all about it."

"You are kinky," she giggled.

"I'm lots of things that you might like Bella but I am definitely not like Eamon. I might put you down if you've been fucking other guys but it will be down on a bed so I can fuck you too."

She laughed, "You had me a little worried there for a moment."

"Don't worry my beautiful lady, I will never put you down like he did. In fact, I'm desperately trying to think of some way I can do the exact opposite this afternoon of what Eamon would do after he found out that you had slept with a client ... but you're going to be too far away to hug." I saw tears in her eyes then so I moved on to something else.

"Tell me, why are you going to sleep with this client of yours?"

"This client owns a small mining company with big plans but it needs some help from the Government so he has my business handling some of his work and another lobbyist handling the rest of his work. I want all of it ... and I need all of it ... because, if I am ever going to repay the money I owe Eamon I've got to start going after bigger jobs.

"I've been over to Perth a few times to see him and every time I've been there he has tried to get me into bed. He's wined and dined me, he's given me some expensive gifts and he's flirted outrageously with me but I've always turned him down ... gently.

"But now he's hinting that I might get the contract for all his business if I sleep with him and if that's what it takes then I'm going to do it."

"But are you OK with that?" Her body language and general attitude was telling me was excited about doing it but I wanted to be sure. She blushed and I laughed, "Oh so you are OK with that."

"He's a very nice guy," she said as she turned to face the wall, "besides, it's not my first rodeo. I lost count of the number of guys I fucked for Eamon and he didn't have to try hard to get me to do it for him.

"I enjoyed it and it gave me a sense of ... achievement I guess. I helped him grow his business and got him some very important contracts and that made me feel good ... for a while. But all I got from him after each time I slept with a guy for him was weeks of degrading words and actions.

"For a while there I knew that when his attacks on me began to wane he was working on getting another contract where he would need me to swing the deal. He pushed me to the point where I was beginning to believe what he said about me but I couldn't refuse him. In the middle of all that my business hit a very dry patch and I needed an injection of cash just to pay the wages.

"He grudgingly put 200k into the business with a stipulation that I couldn't repay it in instalments, it had to be in a lump sum. And then he set a repayment date that was so close that I didn't have a hope of repaying it by then ... but he would extend it if I went on sleeping with his potential clients.

"So there would be another date with a client that would end with him fucking me and another extension. Then a few repeat clients started telling Eamon that there would be no more work from them unless they got more time with me ... and some of them wanted a longer time with me.

"Some of his clients treated me like shit, for some I was just a good ... or maybe not so good ... fuck, but there were a couple of guys who perhaps could see behind my smile and, probably without realising it, gave me the strength to confront Eamon and tell him that there would be no more sex with his clients unless he stopped pressuring me with impossible payment dates.

"He ranted and raved and that was the closest he ever got to hitting me but he caved when he lost a client because I didn't show up but then after one of his clients tried to beat me up I decided that I'd had enough.

"By that stage we had already started swinging at his suggestion. I'm not sure why but maybe he needed some more opportunities to degrade and humiliate me but I didn't care anymore. We drifted on for a year or so while I kept on stashing money away to pay his debt and then Friday night was like a bomb ... it just blew everything up.

12