A Second Chance Bk. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both gasping for breath by the time the kiss ended. "In case you were wondering," she sighed as she sagged in my arms, "I don't fake anything, I don't have to!" And then she was kissing me again and fumbling with my belt while I was desperately trying to undo the hooks on her bra.

It's hard to believe that we have put men on the moon but still haven't come up with a better design for the fastening on a bra. I'm sure that three little hooks seemed like a good idea at the time bras were invented but what man hasn't almost given up in despair when those three little hooks defeat him in the heat of passion.

In the end Angela had to leave my belt and reach around to undo the last hook herself. That was OK by me because it gave me the chance to cup her face in my hands and kiss her with even more passion. Our lips stayed locked together even after her bra hit the floor and my hands were caressing the soft skin of her firm natural breasts.

One of her hands was rubbing the iron bar that was trapped in my jeans while her other hand was on the back of my neck. Then, suddenly, she was pulling away, grabbing my hand and dragging me out the door, "Come on," she laughed, "I'm not going to fuck you in here, in here is for work and this is definitely not work. I live out the back and that's where I want you to take me.

Once we were outside the back door she dropped my hand and I watched her run lightly across her back lawn wearing nothing but her panties.

"Catch me if you can," she giggled as she ran gracefully across the lawn and I was just blown away at how wild and free she looked and I wondered what a beautiful woman like her could see in me. I had never met a woman like Angela and the thought of getting involved with her kept my cock throbbing and pushed me to run after here.

She paused to see if I was following her and then shrieked when she saw how close I was. She turned and ran for what I could now see was a small apartment built against the back fence. She had just begun to fumble with the door lock when my hands slid over her hips and up to hold her firm boobs.

She laughed and began to grind her arse against my cock but then turned into my arms and gently bit my lip as I went to kiss her.

"Owww," I yelped as I stepped back.

"Don't ever take me for granted Steve," she growled and turned to open the door and that was my chance. I slipped one arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. She squealed when she felt my hand slide down inside her panties and she tensed for another assault on her clit.

She gasped when she felt my fingers part her lips and, "OOOOHHHH FUUUUUCCCCKKKKK," she wailed as two of my fingers pushed up into her cunt that was still recovering from the last orgasm.

"Ooooohhhh," she whimpered as I withdrew them and then, "AAAGGGGGNNNNNN" as my fingers drove back into her almost lifting her off her feet.

When three fingers slowly pushed into her and spread her cunt she began to whimper that turned to a chant as I began to finger-fuck her. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she tried to pull my hand away but it wasn't a serious attempt and, by the flood of pussy juice gushing from her cunt and running down my hand, I knew she was enjoying it.

"OH GOD ... FUCK!" While one hand was busy fucking her cunt the other was free to tease her nipples. "Oh god Steve ... I don't want you to stop," she gasped, "but the neighbours ..."

I withdrew my wet hand and turned her till I could kiss her ... and this time she didn't bite me but she did moan into my mouth when she felt wet fingers slip between her arse cheeks and begin to play with her anus.

Her groan was a half-laugh, half-sob and I could feel her legs begin to shake. "Oh fuck, Steve, please ... take me inside."

She had actually managed to get the door unlocked before I had caught her so I opened the door and then picked her up and carried her inside.

"Do you always sweep women off their feet and carry them across the threshold?" she giggled as she clung to me.

"Ah no, it's something that I've been saving for a very special lady." I had been thinking of it as a joke, something that would make us laugh but she went very quiet and even in the dark I could tell that her eyes were locked on mine.

I began to think that I had said something terribly out of place but, when she reached out and touched something on the wall a subdued light filled the room from a lamp by the couch and I could see that she was smiling at me.

"The bedroom is the first door on the left down the hallway ... but perhaps you should put me down because there is something I need to say to you before we get there."

I put her down and let my eyes roam over her beautiful body while I waited for her to speak.

"I don't know what you planned to do once we got to the bedroom but at some stage you might start to think about a condom ... or if you leave thinking about it till much later you may begin to wish that you had worn one.

"I know that you've probably never thought of wearing a condom if you found yourself with someone other than your ex but now you're about to get very intimate with a sex worker and you might think that your chances of catching something nasty would be much higher because of what I do."

"However, the statistics show that the chances of catching a sexually transmitted disease from a prostitute here in Australia are much, much less than the chances of you catching something from a girl you pick up at a bar or a party."

"I should also tell you that the vast majority of my clients wear condoms during sex with me but, there are a few guys that I will always do bareback. Not because they demand it but because they are my special friends as well as being my clients.

"Because I am a sex worker I get regular health checks, at least once every three weeks. I had my last check on Thursday and it was clear." She was about to go on but I pulled her close and kissed her.

Angela was right, condoms had not even been on the distant horizon of my thinking and the thought that I might need them because she was a sex worker had hardly crossed my mind. I looked into her eyes and could see how much these words were costing her.

She was telling me that I should look at her, not as a normal woman, but as perhaps something less, something ... or someone ... that I needed to protect myself against. She was vulnerable and she had put herself in that position because she wanted me to be safe.

"I only want what's best for you Angela," and I think that right there something changed. She searched my eyes and I hoped that she saw the truth, I really did want what was best for her.

Funny, through all that talk of her fucking other guys and having special guys that she would do bareback, I never totally lost my erection. OK, to be perfectly honest, it made me even harder ... and Angela knew.

One hand went behind my head, the other began to slowly rub the bulge in my jeans while her lips found mine. My right hand went straight to the sweet little mound between her thighs, her panties were saturated but it didn't stop me from pressing my middle finger through the material and between her pussy lips.

I couldn't keep it there long though because it became imperative that I drag her hand away from my cock before I came in my pants.

"Enough," I gasped and she laughed softly as she dropped to her knees and began taking my shoes and socks off. My jeans and jocks quickly followed, and she went to guide my cock into her mouth but I pulled her up.

My hands slipped inside her panties and as I slowly dropped to my knees her panties slid down to her ankles. She giggled as she stepped out of them and kicked them away but her giggle changed to a gasp when I buried my face between her thighs.

"Oh god," she whimpered as I pushed my tongue between her pussy lips and licked up until I felt the hard nut of her clit. She squirmed as my tongue lapped at her clit and tried to pull away as I slowly ran one hand up the inside of her thigh and let two fingers slowly slip into her cunt.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, "you do like to finger-fuck me." Unfortunately for Angela my other arm was around her waist and I could hold her firmly and not let her escape.

Opening her like that was like opening the floodgates and her juices ran down my fingers, over my wrist and down to my elbow and I marvelled at the steady flow that poured from her. Wendy had got wet during our lovemaking but never that wet.

I could have really hammered Angela's cunt with those fingers or added even more but I wanted to take my time and not overwhelm her with pleasure so I found her g-spot and began to gently massage it as my tongue worked on her sensitive clit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, aaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhh," and even more of her juices cascaded down my arm and dripped from my elbow as her body shook as if she had a fever.

"Oh Steve, enough," she sighed as she bent down and pulled me to my feet. I didn't argue but as I came up I slipped my hands under the curves of her arse and began to lift her.

"OK," she whispered as she put her arms around my neck and laughed as I lifted her and she wrapped her legs around my hips. "Do you ... want ... to fuck me ... like this?" she asked between soft kisses and I could see the excitement in her eyes and hear it in her voice.

"How about I just carry you into the bedroom this time and make love to you?" and she knew what I was saying.

"Oh yeah," she murmured as her lips closed on mine. "I so want you to do that."

On the way through the doorway into her bedroom she managed to hit another light switch and the soft light from two bedside lamps filled the bedroom.

"Don't you like doing it in the dark?" I asked softly

I could see her smirk as she replied, "I like doing it anywhere, anytime, anyhow with just about anyone ... but tonight I want to be able to see the man making love to me."

I carried her to the bed and gently laid her on the bed. Her arms were still around my neck and her legs were still around my hips so moving her further onto the bed was not a problem

We lay there kissing until she slid her hand between us and slowly wrapped her fingers around my cock. She whimpered as she rubbed my glans over her clit and down between her pussy lips several times before I felt her hips rise and she guided me into her.

"Ooooohhhhh ... ooooohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk" she sighed as I slowly pushed into her cunt and felt the heat and the sudden flush of her pussy juices over my cock.

"Don't look away," as the pleasure she was generating in me made me begin to make me lose focus, "please don't close your eyes or look away."

Oh god, that was easier said than done. The further I pushed into the hot wetness of her cunt the more I wanted to put my head back and surrender to the waves of pleasure that were starting to beat on my brain.

It had been so long since a woman had shared herself with me that every time Angela's hips rose and fell I was gritting my teeth and fighting the urge to start shooting cum into her and when I felt my cock begin to throb I knew that the battle was lost.

It was then that I felt her hand slide between us again and then her fingers were around the base of my cock, "Not yet my love," she murmured as she squeezed the base of my cock.

"Just a little trick I picked up years ago," she smiled and that was enough to halt my rush to orgasm.

She smiled again as she felt the tension in my cock subside and I felt I should apologise. "I'm sorry but it has been so long since ..."

"Ssshhh, don't apologise. You're here now, in me and there is no need to rush, no need to apologise or do anything but feel me loving you. Just lay still and feel me wrapped around you."

God, I lost myself in her green eyes and in the incredible sensation of being enveloped by her hot body ... but I couldn't stay still for long.

A slow withdrawal followed by a slightly faster thrust back into her was the start and more followed but not once did I look away ... and not once did my thoughts go beyond that small space between us. In fact the more we made love the deeper I seemed to see into her until I blinked and now all I could see were her beautiful dark eyes smiling up at me.

"Enough of that," she said softly, "there will be plenty of time for that in our future but now I want you to fuck me and don't stop till I've milked you of every drop of cum from your body!" For a moment I tried to focus on some words that she had just said but she was too much for me and I lost myself in the warmth of her body.

She began to buck beneath me and I began to drive my cock into her hard and fast. With a wild cry she rolled us over and rode my cock till I thought that my brain would explode.

My experience with other women had been limited. A quick fumble one night with a girl from school and then my ex who seemed to have barely any interest in sex once we were married so I can honestly say that this was the fuck of my life ... up to that point.

Angela ground her cunt into me and rocked backwards and forwards on it while she came again and again. She leaned forward and battered my face with her boobs until I grabbed them and tried to suck her brains out through her nipples. That only generated more orgasms in her and before long her juices were gushing down over my balls and pooling on the bed beneath me.

She leaned forward and kissed me while she rode her hips up and down on my cock and then, when I wrapped my arms around her and we seemed to lose ourselves in a kiss that just went on and on, I exploded deep inside her. She pushed up out of my arms and rode my cock as if her life depended on it.

My cock delivered again and again as Angela went on riding my cock with a wild savagery that seemed to increase each time more of my cum was pumped into her. And then, just as quickly as it started, it was over and she was laying on my chest with my arms around her and she was almost purring as my hands stroked her back and arse.

We stayed joined together whispering words that no woman had ever said to me and words that I had never said to any woman, until my cock slowly slipped out of her and the contents of her cunt began to drip on my groin.

"I'm cumming on you," she giggled and then slipped her hand down between us. She raised her hips slightly and I suddenly realised that she was slipping her fingers into her cunt. She sighed and I thought that she was maybe going to finger-fuck herself but then her hand was back and her fingers were in her mouth.

"Mmmm," she said as she smacked her lips, "you taste very nice." She licked her fingers again and then giggled as she offered me one. She knew that it was already clean but I think she felt that she was challenging me by doing it.

She sighed when I had finished and leaned down to kiss me but I had a surprise for her. She suddenly went stiff as my tongue forced its way into her mouth and ran through some cum that was hiding in the corner of her mouth.

"Oh wow," she gasped, "no guy has ever done that to me!"

So I slipped a finger into her cunt and brought it up covered in out juices, "Open your mouth and poke out your tongue." Here eyes were as wide as saucers but she did as I asked and she didn't flinch when I wiped my finger on her tongue.

Nor did she flinch when I kissed her and made sure to run my tongue through the cum on hers.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, "that was so kinky and so hot!" So hot and kinky that she had to copy what I did with a slight variation. She wiped her finger on my tongue and then kissed me.

"What are you doing?" she almost squeaked as she felt my hand slide down between us, "Ooooh," she groaned as my fingers slipped between her pussy lips only to emerge covered in our body fluids and she didn't complain when I rolled her over and coated her left nipple with the thick cream on my fingers.

She gasped and squirmed as I did it, "Oh fuck you're going to make me cum again."

"That's the general idea although I've never done this before so I'm flying blind here."

"You've nevooooaaaaaggggghhhhh." Her question changed to a moan as I sucked hard on her nipple and her moan changed to a wild cry as my fingers found her clit and started to tease it gently. Her whole body began to shake and then she arched up and went rigid.

Her eyes were open wide, her mouth was open in a silent scream and she just hung there. I was beginning to think that I had pushed her too far but suddenly she grunted and collapsed back on the bed, shaking and writhing as an orgasm ripped through her.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, "no more ... please ... god ... no fucking more." Her plea ended in deep sobs that shook her body. I was gobsmacked, I had never been able to inflict an orgasm so powerful on Wendy, but I knew what to do for Angela.

I wrapped my arms around her and held her close to me as her body continued to shake.

It took a long time for the orgasm to finally leave her and she stayed wrapped in my arms even after it had gone.

"Holy fuck," she whispered so quietly that I had trouble hearing her, "I have never experienced anything like that before ... and you say that you were flying blind?"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Table for Two Ch. 01: First Blood Unsuspecting husband is served divorce papers.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations: Parallel Lives An alternate take to the Story by DanielQSteele1.in Loving Wives
The Promise Promises are meant to be kept.in Romance
Irish Eyes His love was betrayed, what next.in Romance
I'm a Bastard Wife cheats, he leaves, kids blame him for family breakup.in Loving Wives
More Stories