A Second Chance Bk. 01 Ch. 10

Story Info
Winding down.
1.8k words
4.7
6.4k
12
9

Part 10 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So where are we sleeping tonight?" she asked as I reversed out of the driveway

"At my place, but that means that I'm going to have to introduce you to two very good friends of mine and sadly they will probably like you more than me."

"That sounds very interesting," she laughed. And she laughed even harder when she met my two very good friends.

"This is Casey the Springer Spaniel and this one that looks more like a Wombat than a dog is Sarah, the common variety Spaniel." They ran around her like they had gone crazy ... and totally ignored me.

Once inside, and free of the effusive welcome from the dogs, I took her in my arms and kissed her.

"Oh god," she whispered as she caught her breath and snuggled into me, "does this mean that it's really over?"

I could feel her shaking and I hugged her even tighter, "It does. I got a message from the Old Man, via someone he left behind to supervise the clean up that they rounded up the rest of the terrorist cell in Canberra.

They know that there is one other guy who may be hiding in one of the embassies but he's not seen as a threat to you and me now that the cells have been destroyed so it will be safe for us to go back to Canberra."

"When can we do that?"

"First thing tomorrow morning. I would say 'right now' but when you've spent part of the day running on adrenalin, like we were this morning, exhaustion can set in and that could turn the drive back into something of an ordeal."

"I think that it's already set in with me, I'm beginning to feel totally drained." I could feel her almost sagging in my arms and she had begun shaking again.

I suggested a shower and bed and she didn't resist when I began taking her clothes off. That was made a little difficult by the fact that she didn't want to be out of my arms but I improvised, adapted and overcame.

She wouldn't allow me to let go of her in the shower either and turning her back to me just wasn't going to happen. Despite that I managed to wash the smell of the morning out of her hair and off her body and was just letting the shower wash the conditioner out of her hair when she suddenly started to cry.

"I've never killed a man," she sobbed, "and to make it worse it was someone I cared about in a strange way. What we had was pretty dark and mostly on my side I think, but it was something,"

I pulled her close and began stroking her hair and whispering words of encouragement to her. It was obvious that she was beginning to remember the event and she needed all the support and encouragement I could give her.

"I know that sounds strange for a hooker to say that she cared for someone but, when you see guys week after week and share the most intimate moments with them, it's impossible for me not to feel something for them.

"I know some girls can do it without getting attached but, when you give yourself totally to a man as I do, you just can't avoid feeling something. And I had to be the one to shoot him!"

"If you hadn't shot him neither of us would be here now. I know how hard it must have been but you did the right thing."

"That's just it," she said as she leaned back and looked up at me, "it wasn't hard for me to do it because he was about to shoot you and I feel a lot more for you than I ever felt for him ... but it still seems wrong."

She was still shaking when I dried her and carried her into the bedroom, "Steve I know that 'to the victor go the spoils of war' but I just can't do it tonight," it was almost a whisper and so was my reply.

"I wasn't expecting you to my love, the spoils of war here are dead men and I don't revel in death." I gently put her down on the bed and then crawled in next to her and held her, within seconds she was sound asleep.

Sleep didn't come so easily to me and I must have relived those few minutes leading up to Naziri's death a dozen times before eventually my eyes closed and I slept.

I woke with a start to find Angela looking at me. She was neither smiling nor frowning and I was wondered if there had been a change in the way she felt about me. It seemed that her relationship with Naziri had been deeper than I imagined and it wouldn't be too much of a leap for her to begin to think that I was responsible for his death.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Always a good opening gambit.

"Mmm, I'm OK," No smile, no hint of anything good, I'm screwed. Give up now, drive her back to Canberra, pick up the Volkswagen and come back to my lonely existence ... no, I can't do that. She has totally disrupted my life and made me see what a lonely old man I could become.

But how to move this forward?

I reached out and gently ran my fingers over her forehead and over her cheek. "I love you," I said softly. "I know that it's been such a short time but I know what I feel about you and I want you to be part of my life ... and I accept the conditions we talked about earlier."

"How could you possibly feel that way about me? How could you possibly be prepared to be part of my life knowing that I'm a whore? Why are you even talking to me and sharing this bed with me after I admitted that I had a relationship with Naziri?

She sighed and went to roll onto her other side but I stopped her, "Have you quite finished?"

"What?" I almost laughed at the expression on her face but that would have been a HUGE mistake.

"Well, if you have finished with all that inner soul searching we can get up and have breakfast, I'll pack some extra clothes and then we can head off."

"Oh ... but ... but you didn't answer my questions."

"Yes I did ... but maybe you weren't listening so I'll say it again, I love you. Think about it and you will see that it's the one answer that covers everything.

"I know I don't have any bacon so how about eggs on toast with a side of sausages? Or I can duck down to the French Bread Shop and grab some fresh croissants if you like?"

When she didn't answer I headed out to the kitchen where I was just about to take the frying pan out of the cupboard when I felt two arms go round my waist and hug me.

"I'm sorry," her voice was soft and I wondered if she was in the verge of tears. "I woke up wondering how you could ever love me after the last couple of days."

I turned around in her arms and wrapped my arms around her, "Loving you is easy but I just need to know if you really do want me to stay in Canberra with you? I don't want to stay with you if you don't want me."

"I want you with me and totally in my life more than ever Steve." I kissed her and then kissed her some more and then she was laughing and pulling me back to the bedroom.

She squealed when I pushed her onto the bed before she had a chance to turn around and giggled when I came down on top of her and she could feel my hard cock between her butt cheeks. I kissed and bit her neck and shoulders before slipping one hand down underneath her till her pussy rested in it.

My index finger just happened to end up between her pussy lips and in moments my finger was bent and easing up into her cunt. She laughed as she squirmed on it, "Is that the biggest thing you've got to stick in me?"

I growled as I withdrew my hand and pushed myself up onto my knees.

"OOOWWW, OOOWWW," she squealed as I spanked her arse before flipping her over and dragging her to the edge of the bed as I backed off it. I spread her shapely legs wide as I dropped to my knees and buried my face in her pussy.

I heard her catch her breath and then she moaned as my tongue flicked across her clit and then began to circle the entrance to her cunt. When I drove my tongue into her cunt she arched up and pushed her hips into my face only to sag back to the bed before slamming back into my face as I lapped at her clit.

A frustrated whimper told me that she didn't like me taking my tongue away from her clit but I could feel how she reacted when she felt my lips around her clit.

I have to say that the number of encounters I've had over the years with willing women could be counted on the fingers of just one hand but it seemed to me that Angela's clit was a whole lot bigger than any of the others I had encountered so I began to try and suck it between my teeth.

"Ooooooooooohfuckfuckfuckfuck," she moaned as I sucked and teased it with the tip of my tongue. Her low moan turned to a loud scream when she felt three fingers slide into her wet cunt and when I found her g-spot she began to twist and turn and buck against my hand.

Pussy juice poured over my fingers and ran down my wrist and almost to my elbow before it dripped off into the bed.

*****

Thanks to everyone who read the story ... you probably deserve a medal if you got through to the end.

To those who thought that the way I portrayed some of the characters in this novella was not in keeping with reality then let me say this - I've spend over 20 years moving around the edges of some of these people and the stereotypes that are often associated with these people ... including cops ... are often hard to find in reality.

What you will usually find are ordinary people doing their best with what they've got at their disposal.

If you did and you want more of Steve and Angela then Book 2 is finished and I'll start uploading it next week.