A Secret Life Ch. 02

Story Info
The origins of the relationship between Sam and I.
6.4k words
4.74
4.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 07/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How it began...

An hour later, I opened the door to our bedroom. I could hear the sound of Sam's Hitachi incessantly buzzing. I silently stepped into the room and listened to her muffled moans and screams of agony as the vibrator continued it's assault on her tortured, hyper sensitive clit.

Sam's arms and legs were in a constant state of flux as she continuously pulled against the unforgiving restraints holding her in the spread eagle position. I watched my wife struggle as pleasure moved to pain.

It was a beautiful sight.

I stepped up to the bed and turned off the vibrator. Sam moaned loudly in relief as I untaped the vibrator from her thigh and pulled it from between her legs. Sam had made an utter mess on the bed, and her stockings. I took in the mess my wife had made between her legs when my eyes landed on her angry red, swollen clit being sucked deep into the sucker I'd applied earlier. I reached down and released the sucker and Sam howled in relief as I slowly pulled the sucker away leaving Sam's clit standing proud, swollen, bright red, and covered with white cream of her cum. I leaned down and lightly blew on Sam's clit, which caused her to howl into her penis gag.

With the sucker removed, Sam's clit which usually is abnormally large was now obscenely swollen and long. My wife looked as if she had a small penis between her legs. I laughed at the thought as I always did and reached down and lightly pinched Sam's fat clit between two fingers and slowly twisted as I reached up and yanked the sucker off of Sam's left nipple. The stimulation to her clit and the pain to her nipple sends Sam over the edge to another orgasm. Her entire body tensed and spasmed uncontrollably as she was overtaken by her orgasm.

As she began to come down from the peak of her orgasm, I ripped the other sucker from her right nipple as I began to jack my wife's clit like a penis. This sent Sam over the moon once again and she began to convulse with another orgasm. I admire Sam's enormously swollen nipples, which stood a good three quarters an inch tall off her large tits.

Sam's entire body continued to twitch and spasm as she had small explosive aftershock orgasms. I crawled between my gorgeous wife's stocking clad thighs and buried my cock balls deep in her hot, creamy wet pussy in one thrust. Sam orgasmed again as I smashed her engorged clit under my pelvis. I leaned down and took one of her swollen, red nipples in my mouth and sucked it hard as I began to slow thrust in and out of my wife's hot pussy. As I mercilessly drove my hard cock in and out of Sam, my mind wandered back to how it all began.

Twenty years early, I sat at a table in the Quad at my college eating lunch with my friend Abigail. Abigail was the starting pitcher for our college softball team. We met during our freshmen year at a sports award banquet. We'd both won freshmen athletes of the year honors, her for softball and me for golf. She was funny, smart and super competitive. She quickly became my best friend. We could talk about anything and everything. Usually, the topic ended up being about girls and sex.

Abigail readily admitted she was bisexual, but for the last year she seemed to be more interested in girls than guys. In fact, the only guy she'd fucked in the last year had been me. Not only are we best friends, but we were regular fuck buddies as well. Any time one of us is going through a dry spell, the other was there to assist to scratch the itch. Abigail was fun, kinky and open for anything in the sack. She actually taught me how to properly eat pussy and was the first woman I fucked in the ass. Something, my recent ex-girlfriend refused to do.

"About time you dumped that bitch," Abigail stated.

"Yeah, I know."

"She made you miserable. Plus, it's been too long since I had some good dick. You want to come back to my room and fuck after lunch?"

When I first met Abigail and began hooking up with her, she would say the craziest things out in public. I would be taken back by her brashness about sex. Now, I found her brashness refreshing. "Fuck lunch. Let's go to your room now."

I followed Abigail's large ass back to her room. She wasn't fat. I would categorize her as being thick. She had thick muscular thighs, and a muscular super thick ass, a small waist, and big fat tits. She was very tall, just over six feet, so her body structure worked. She had dark brown hair and her skin was lightly browned with some Hispanic genes in her family pool.

Abigail had her shirt off and her tits free of her bra the instant we stepped into her dorm room. My mouth was on one of her nipples instantly as I pushed her back onto her bed. As I assaulted her tits, she frantically worked to undo my pants and grabbed my cock.

"Fuck my ass," Abigail panted after a few minutes of making out.

I was all too happy to flip Abigail over so her big thick ass stuck up in the air. I grabbed the bottle of lube she kept handy in the nightstand next to her bed and poured a generous amount of lube on her exposed anus and my rock hard cock. I aimed my cock at her asshole and pressed forward. Abigail and I had anal sex numerous times in the past and I knew just how to work my cock into her ass. I slowly pressed my cock against the tight ring of her anus until she began to relax and allow my cock to slowly enter her ass. She released animal-like grunts as my cock slowly inched its way deeper and deeper into her bowls. Finally her sphincter relaxed completely and my cock easily slid balls deep into her ass.

"Oh fuck yeah!" Abigail shouted when my cock was completely buried deep in her ass.

I grabbed Abigail's wide hips with both of my hands and quickly began to hammer Abigail's big ass. After building a good rhythm, I reached around with my left hand and located Abigail's bald pussy. I teased her wet pussy lips for a bit before finding Abigail's swollen clit. All it took was a little bit of teasing of Abigail's clit and hammering away at her ass and Abigail couldn't take it anymore. She unleashed a primal scream that could have woken the dead as she was overcome by pleasure. It felt like Abigail's sphincter was trying to cut my cock off as she clinched down on my cock while she orgasmed. Finally, Abigail collapsed on her bed from exhaustion.

"Fuck my tits and cum on my face," Abigail panted.

I didn't need to be told twice. I pulled my cock from Abigail's ass, flipped her over onto her back and straddled her torso. I grabbed the outside of Abigail's huge tits, spit in the valley between them and placed my cock between the two fleshy globes as I smashed her tits together.

I loved to titty fuck Abigail. She had huge, soft tits with dark brown areolas the size of an orange and big thick, sensitive nipples that always stood at attention. As I thrusted my cock between her giant tits, I maneuvered my hands so I could pinch her big thick nipples while I fucked her tits. As usual, this sent Abigail into overdrive.

"Oh yeah! Fuck my big, fat titties!" she screamed. "Fuck them hard! Don't fuck them like a bitch! Hammer my titties!" Abigail loved to talk dirty when she got horny. I smashed her nipples between my fingers as I brutally hammered my cock between her tits.

I held out as long as I could, but eventually I could feel my cum begin to boil deep in my balls. Abigail had an uncanny ability to know when I was about to blow my load. "Come on baby, paint my fuckin face with your cum!"

I released Abigail's nipples, grabbed my cock and jerked it for a second while pointing my cock directly between her big brown eyes. A second later, my cock exploded.

I shot a rope after rope of cum all over Abigail's face. I quickly covered all of Abigail's lower face with cum.

Exhausted, I collapsed on the bed next to the sweat and cum covered Abigail. "You had a large load there, big boy," Abigail said laughing, before scooping my cum into her mouth.

"I've been on a bit of a dry spell. It's been almost a week."

"Poor baby," Abigail teased. "If you're on a dry spell, are you interested in going on a blinddate with a friend of mine? She's hot."

"Is she a friend, or a friend?"

Abigail didn't respond, she simply smiled. "I don't know Abigail. I don't want to get involved with a girl who's confused about her sexuality."

"Oh, she's not confused. She wants cock. She'll really love this horse cock," she said, grabbing my semi-hard cock. "But, she's not afraid of some pussy either. What do you say?"

I debated for a moment before agreeing to meet Abigail's friend for the blind date. I knew Abigail wouldn't hook me up with someone crazy, or someone I wouldn't be interested in dating.

Two days later, I arrived late at the restaurant to find Sam already seated and waiting for me. I immediately thought Sam was attractive. Her white blonde hair hung just down to her shoulders. She wore very little, to no makeup, no lipstick and was dressed in a blue top over khaki shorts. I noticed she had very thin, but toned legs.

The dinner went well and I found Sam was a year behind me in school studying Pre-Law. We knew many of the same people since she had played on the tennis team during her first two years, but quit due to the pressure of school and maintaining her incredibly good grades. I quickly discovered Sam was a beautiful, intelligent, highly driven woman.

At first Sam was rather timid and quiet, once she had a couple glasses of beer, she loosened up a bit. She barely ate any of the salad she ordered for dinner and when I commented on how little she ate, Sam commented she didn't eat much. No wonder she was so thin.

When dinner ended, I offered to give Sam a ride home since a friend had dropped her off for dinner. Sam happily accepted my offer to drive her home.

Being a gentleman, I opened the passenger door to my car for Sam when we arrived at my car. As she stepped between the door and the car she turned to me and kissed me hard. I was surprised by her sudden move, but quickly recovered and quickly shoved my tongue into Sam's eager mouth as I reached up and cupped her head in my hands. I used my superior size to push Sam back against my car as we continued to make out in the parking lot.

"I think it's time to go home," Sam said, panting as she broke my kiss. I reluctantly agreed and helped her into the passenger seat of my car.

It was only about a 10 minute drive from the restaurant to Sam's apartment. I reached over and held her hand as I causally drove with my left hand. It looked like Sam wanted to say something, but was nervous to say it.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. I just want to let you know, I don't sleep with guys on the first date."

This statement surprised me. I really wasn't thinking I'd fuck her that night, but she must have felt my cock as I was pressed against her while we made out.

"Okay."

"But, I'll suck your cock if you want."

I was shocked to hear the very proper, seemingly reserved woman offering to suck my cock. I didn't take long to take her up on her offer.

"Fuck yeah," I replied, utterly stunned.

Sam released my hand, crawled up onto the passenger seat and leaned across the center console of my car and reached for my cock. She quickly undid my pants and pulled them down until my cock sprang free. She wrapped her tiny hands around my rock hard cock, leaned down and kissed the tip of my cock.

Sam took my cock into her hot mouth and began to give me a slow blowjob as I continued to drive toward her apartment. Sam did a good job sucking my cock, but something seemed to be missing. I didn't know for sure, but it felt like she was holding herself back.

I wasn't really thinking when I reached down and buried my hand into her blonde hair. I didn't mean to, but I accidentally pushed Sam's head down onto my cock. Sam let out a low moan that sent a shockwave through my cock. Intrigued, I grabbed a fist full of Sam's hair and began to pull her head up off my cock before shoving her back down onto my cock.

This seemed to set Sam off! Suddenly, she began to slobber on my cock. She reached up with her free hand and began to play with my balls. All the while moaning deeply around my cock. As she continued to suck my cock, I became more aggressive and in short notice I was face fucking Sam as she continued to lean across the center console of my car.

"Oh fuck, Sam! I'm going to cum!" I yelled. I pushed Sam down as far as she could go on my cock and exploded in her mouth. "Take it all, bitch!" I growled uncontrolled.

I blew a huge load in Sam's mouth as I pulled into her apartment complex. I continued to hold Sam's head down as I thrust deeper and deeper into Sam's mouth as I rode out my orgasm. Once I emptied my balls, I released Sam's hair and let her up from my cock.

Sam took a deep breath as she sat back into her seat. I hadn't realized I'd been choking her on my cock. Her hair was a mess, tears ran down her red cheeks, drool and cum covered her chin. Without a word, Sam opened the passenger door and practically jumped out of my car without saying word.

I called out to her as she rushed into her apartment building, but she didn't respond as the door closed behind her. I cursed myself. I thought I'd gone too far and blown my chance with Sam. Plus, I knew I'd hear it from Abigail tomorrow.

I was still bummed the following day when I got a call on my cell after my last class. It was Sam. Before I could say anything, Sam started.

"I'm so sorry for being a bitch last night," she started.

"I didn't think you were a bitch last night," I said confused.

"At the end of the night I didn't even say goodnight."

"Well your mouth was full," I said joking, hoping to lighten the mood.

"Not by then. I'd already swallowed," Sam replied with a giggle. "Anyway, I don't know if you're free this evening, but I'd like to apologize to you by cooking you dinner."

I happily agreed.

It was Friday night, so I spent the afternoon at the golf course practicing for the upcoming weekend tournament. After finishing 18 holes, I blew off buddies headed for the bar and went home to shower and prepare for my evening with Sam. I showered, shaved and dressed in a blue polo shirt and khaki shorts before heading for Sam's apartment.

Sam answered the door wearing a skin tight white tank top and very, very, very short and tight baby blue shorts. She got on her tip toes and kissed me. I kissed her back and pushed my way into her apartment.

"I apologize for my behavior last night," Sam said when we broke our kiss.

"You're apologizing? You have nothing to apologize for. If anything, I'm the one who should apologize?"

"Why should you apologize?" Sam asked, kicking out her hip and giving me a quizzical look.

"I got a bit rough with you while you were sucking my cock."

Sam smiled, stepped up on her tiptoes and kissed me softly on the lips. "Don't apologize for being rough. I loved it," she whispered seductively. "Come on, let's eat."

She turned and started across her small apartment toward her kitchen. I admired Sam's body as she walked in front of me. Her shorts were so short, the lower half of her ass cheeks were exposed. When she turned I noticed the shorts were giving her a massive case of camel toe. Her plump pussy lips were clearly outlined through her tight thin shorts.

Sam had cooked chicken and vegetables which tasted amazing. I again found her to be extremely intelligent, charming, funny, and incredibly sweet. Unlike dinner the previous night, Sam actually ate some of her dinner. After the meal I helped to clean the table while Sam began washing dishes in her sink. As I brought plates into the kitchen I kept admiring her plump, firm ass. The sight was too much for me.

I placed the plates down on the counter, moved behind Sam and leaned against her pinning her up against the sink. I ground my swelling cock against her ass as I reached up and pulled her hair away from her neck and began to kiss up and down her trim neck.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as her head fell back.

I brought my left hand down and cupped Sam's ass cheek. Sam pressed back against my hand and cock as I continued to kiss her neck. "I know you said you don't sleep with guys on the first date," I said between kisses to her neck. "How about after the second date?"

Sam spun so she was facing me, wrapped her wet arms around my neck and stood on her tiptoes to kiss me. "The date isn't over yet."

Sam kissed me again as she jumped up into my arms and wrapped her thin athletic legs around my torso. My hands instinctively found Sam's ass and began to carry her out of the kitchen and into her living room. I laid her down on her couch with me on top of her pinning her petite body underneath me.

I aggressively began to kiss Sam as I brought my hand up and cupped her tit through her tank top. As I felt up her rather large tits, I could feel her big hard nipple pressing into the palm of my hand. I couldn't take it any longer. I grabbed the hem of Sam's tanktop and pulled the top up until it was jumbled just below her chin.

Sam's tits were huge on her tiny frame. Her creamy white C cup tits were topped with quarter sized pink areolas with nipples as thick as pencils standing prominently in the middle of her areola. I attacked her tits. I sucked her right nipple into my mouth while I reached up and pinched her other nipples between my fingers.

"Oh fuck," Sam moaned as I continued to play with her nipples.

I sucked and licked Sam's rock hard nipple for a bit when an idea hit me. Taking a chance, I drew her hard thick nipple between my teeth and bit down on her nipple.

"Fuck yes!" Sam screamed.

This was a good sign. I unlatched my mouth from her right nipple and made my way over to her left nipple. As I took my time toying with her left nipple, licking and sucking, she reached down and grabbed my cock through my pants and began to jerk me off. I let her jerk me off through my pants for a bit before I sucked her nipple in between my teeth again and bit down harshly on her nipple. Sam squeezed my cock like a vise and released a guttural moan of pleasure and pain.

I rolled her nipple between my teeth for another moment before releasing the rock hard numb from my mouth. I began to lick and kiss my way down her very thin and fit torso. When I reached to the top of her shorts, I looked up to see that Sam had her eyes shut and her head hung back in anticipation for what was to come next. I noticed both of Sam's nipples were bright red from the attention I had just given them.

I stopped and kissed Sam's stomach above her shorts as I brought my hand up between her legs and pressed the fabric of her shorts against her puffy pussy. Sam moaned and arched her back as I ran the palm of my hand up and down her slit. I teased her for a moment or two before grabbing the top of her shorts and pulled them down. Sam didn't resist, as she lifted her ass up off of her couch to allow the shorts to be pulled below her plump ass.

Sam had a large patch of unruly dark blonde pubic hair that was matted from the excitement leaking from her pussy. I prefer my girl's to have a bald pussy, but the hair didn't deter me one bit as I spread Sam's legs wide and buried my face in her pussy. As I began to eat her pussy two things struck me. One, Sam's pussy was very wet. Incredibly wet in fact. I'd never felt a pussy as wet as Sam's. And secondly, Sam had the biggest clit I had ever seen. I tried to tease Sam by ignoring her swollen, standing proud clit but it was practically impossible. So I gave up and began to run my tongue around and around Sam's clit while I pushed a finger deep into her pussy.

Sam cried out as I teased her clit and began to saw my finger in and out of her dripping wet pussy. I could tell Sam was climbing toward an orgasm, but I wanted to tease her a bit more before giving her the release she so desired. I removed my finger from her pussy and moved down so I could lick and stick my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could.

12