A Secret of Witchcraft

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me another example."

"I cast a spell for a way to see a real college. The next day, a girl backed out of a bus trip, and I got her ticket. See how it works?"

"You call random chance witchcraft?"

"I do. My spells work. I can't explain it any other way."

Ms. Cleft squinted. "My neighbor's cat was hit by a car yesterday. The vet said there was a one in a hundred chance the cat will make it through the day. Make the cat get better."

"I don't have to prove anything to you."

"Listen," Ms. Cleft said, and her tone softened. "Call me Mary."

I smirked for half a second. "There's a bond between us. You can feel it." I stood stiff.

"Maybe," Mary said. "You can't expect me to believe you have magic powers when there's a much simpler explanation. You don't have to prove anything, but I don't have to put up with you."

"You know I'm telling the truth. You felt me inside you."

"Stop telling me what I felt. Do it for the cat. Make me believe."

"It doesn't like to be tested," I repeated, "but, I'll give it a try."

"Show me," Mary said.

"I'll do it later. It's kind of embarrassing."

"The cat might not have a later." Mary acted like the hard ass I knew from class.

"At least give me some privacy. Let me use your studio for a couple of hours."

"Why? What are you going to do?"

I blushed. "I have to have an orgasm to cast a spell."

Mary looked around the room. "Is this a joke? Did Susan put you up to this?"

"I don't know Susan. Do you want me to save the cat or not?"

"I'm going to watch." Mary smiled with an expression that wasn't happiness.

"I don't think so." I blushed again. "I have to have an orgasm."

"Right," Mary said. "You just accused me of taking your virginity. I think we're past modesty. You saw my orgasm last night. It's my turn."

"I've never done it in front of anybody." Nobody had ever been sure they caught me as far as I knew.

"Lay on the rug, and I'll sketch you while you do it. Every artist imagines the model puting on a show. We can't study a nude long enough to draw and not wonder what the model looks like when he or she cums."

I thought Mary was testing my commitment. She thought I'd back out, but I steadied my nerve and decided to do it. A premonition flittered across my consciousness showing me dancing skyclad with my coven.

I kept my clothes on, but hiked up my skirt. My panties had broad pink and black horizontal stripes. They looked pretty and highlighted the rise of my pleasure zone. Mary watched me test my sensitivity while stroking the outside of my panties.

"Don't stop now," my coven mate said. "Don't be so uptight. We have nude figure models every semester. When we can't hire enough, I make the students model for each other."

My nipples stiffened under my t-shirt and camisole. A moment passed while I hesitated. Mary cocked her head again in a gesture of skepticism. I swallowed and slipped my hand under my panties from the top. I thought about other students posing naked in front of the instructor and the class. I thought about posing myself.

I lay on my stomach with my arm under my belly and hand between my legs. I hoped for a bit of modesty, but Mary dragged her chair across the room to give herself an excellent view of my buttocks and parted thighs. I remembered the intimacy of thrusting into her twelve hours earlier. I told myself I didn't care if she watched my hand move inside my panties.

I did care. Knowing Mary watched added an unexpected thrill. When I started, half my mind objected saying I wouldn't be able to get aroused. That turned out not to be a problem. A finger dipped easily into me. I couldn't see Mary without turning my head to an uncomfortable angle, so I closed my eyes. I contemplated the experience of penetrating Mary in the role of a man.

I supposed every woman wondered what it would be like to be a man with a swagger and a hefty swinging cock. I knew how it felt. I might have been the only woman in the world to know. I replayed the sensations of warm envelopment. I recalled the urgency I felt to cum. My clitoris gave me more intense pleasure than the spectral penis, but I had still enjoyed the sensation of pleasure extending into a shaft beyond my body.

Slow circles with varying pressure turned my breath into shallow gasps. The practiced motions of my finger worked their magic. I opened and closed my legs like scissors while I rocked my pelvis against my palm. As the crescendo approached, I clamped my thighs together and tilted my hips to lift my pussy away from the floor. My hand rubbed with urgency in the gap my posture created.

I almost forgot to cast the spell. I could tell the building orgasm would be a big one. I told myself, "She's watching you. You're masturbating. You're showing her your deepest secrets." The chill of taboo exhibitionism traveled up my spine. I begged Fate to ride my imminent bucking orgasm with me. The casting seemed dangerously specific, but as my body shuddered, I hoped some coincidence would let the cat recover.

My sweaty body collapsed and trapped my hand. I lay still except for the movements of my chest filling with air. A strange impulse made me part my legs again. The orgasm was a dud. I was physically spent but erotically unfulfilled. It felt like I cast a spell into a void, and the chill of the void sapped energy from my body.

"That was very nice. Now get out of here."

"What?" I asked.

"There is no cat. I made it up."

"You're lying. We're connected. You're part of my coven now." I insisted.

"Stop wasting my time. I didn't come in on Saturday to spend the whole day getting cheap thrills. I have a lot of grading to do."

She was determined to be a bitch, but something she said caught my attention. She said I gave her "cheap thrills", but thrills are thrills. My body had already fallen half way down the slope from orgasm, but I had a plan.

I rubbed the hood over my clitoris even though the sensation bordered on pain. My body was well trained, and I reminded myself that I was thrilling Mary.

"That's enough already," Mary said.

I moaned. I moved faster and harder and worked my magic for Mary to share my pleasure. My spell hardly needed coincidence to make Mary feel every shock of delight originating between my legs. I knew or at least suspected her confession of cheap thrills barely scratched the surface. She tried to evict me so she could do something like what I just did but with privacy.

"Stop it," Mary whispered, and her tone betrayed her lack of conviction.

I grinned like a fool drunk with power and knowledge. Mary could feel the intensity of my climb toward orgasm. I pinched my hood hard enough to make me wince, and Mary squeaked. I slipped a finger into myself with a grunt that Mary matched. Our noises formed harmonies.

As the last of my rational mind faded, I considered compelling Mary to be my friend, but instead my spell was only for her to acknowledge the truth of our relationship. That would be enough. And the resulting orgasm made my body become rigid and my ears ring.

I rolled onto my side to see Mary sitting on the floor beside her chair. She opened her legs, and a growing wet patch discolored her tan shorts. She panted as hard as me. Her flush grew even deeper than mine.

I might have slept a minute or two because I don't remember details about Mary's journey to my side. She massaged my shoulders and neck with a deep muscle moving grip. I smiled with contentment and enjoyed the kind of affection in silence.

When I struggled to my feet a half hour or more later, I said, "Come to my apartment when you're ready to talk - no more lying - no more fear - no more resistance."

I opened the door and left. The power I felt made my head float above my shoulders, but I reminded myself about the potential for witchcraft to bring sorrow. I congratulated myself for not compelling Mary's friendship. I had been close to breaking my vow. I made the vow imagining a male lover, but witchcraft always finds a way to surprise me. The spirit of my commitment included Mary.

----- ~ -----

I was half way through my weekly grocery shopping when Mary grasped the Fertility Totem. I felt her hand encircle the shaft, and I started to walk bow legged. My invisible erection bumped into my hand basket with a painful jar. I looked down expecting to see the large wooden cock, but the front of my skirt lay flat as usual.

Mary put something warm and wet on my wand. She smeared it around with her hand in a way that put a goose in my step. I struggled to remain quiet in the checkout line as Mary banged the toy like a drumstick against a hard surface. The pleasant arousal I felt from her hand turned into wincing aggravation.

Either Mary still didn't believe I felt her use the totem, or she intended to hurt me. Both possibilities spurred my anger, and I have never been easy to anger. Self pity was my vice - not anger. I worried she would do something worse to cause pain or shatter the thing.

My apartment was blocks away, so I discarded my grocery bag at the entrance to a narrow alley where I tried to hide from anyone passing on the sidewalk. I tried to masturbate, but the spectral cock between my legs proved too distracting.

I gave up the alley and fought to suppress the irritation and pain. My staggering half run back to the college must have been quite a sight. I winced with every step as the battered and bruised cock swung heavily from my groin.

I banged and kicked Mary's locked door until a few people poked their heads out of other studios to see the spectacle. I didn't know what I would do if Mary wasn't there. She eventually opened the door.

"You have a lot of nerve," she said.

"Give it to me," I demanded.

I pushed past the larger woman with every ounce of strength in my body and snatched my cock off the chair where it lay. I somehow knew Mary had been banging it randomly against the chair leg while she worked. "You have no idea how much that hurt." I mimed hitting the cock. My wand felt warm in my hands and smelled of lilac soap.

"Thanks for washing it," I said through gritted teeth. "You're lucky it hurt too much for me to concentrate. I fully intended a happy coincidence involving you with two broken arms or worse. I'm taking this, and you better hope I'm not still this mad when I get home."

I shoved my coven mate out of my way again using strength I didn't know I had. After a brisk stiff legged gate to the stairs. I stopped as soon as I turned a corner. The pain in my ghost cock faded to be replaced with something else. I felt my own hand encircling the sizable girth of the totem. I rubbed the tip gently against my hip. The sensation sent a shiver up my spine and heat to my loins.

My first thought involved masturbating the fertility totem to experience that intrinsic aspect of masculinity. My second thought was to fuck myself with the totem. Imagine feeling both sides of the same act. If the thing hadn't been so scary big, I might have done it.

I couldn't wait to get home and try a few of the sexually deviant ideas cascading through my imagination. On the way, I found my groceries in the alley where I left them. The lunch meat and cottage cheese had withered in the heat too long, so I tossed them in somebody's trash bin. I set the fertility totem in the bag with almost as much reverence as I imagine a boy has for his own penis. In a real enough sense, the totem had become my penis.

I didn't get the chance to play with my new toy for quite a while though. In fact, a day that started badly was destined to get much worse. I didn't realize how much danger I was in.

The college and my apartment were both located in a sketchy neighborhood just north of down town. People talked as if it was some kind of ghetto, but the buildings looked like palaces to me. Many made my home town look like the poor hick backwater it certainly was. At home, everybody knew who I was. As a kid, I skinned my knee outside the barber shop, and a man I didn't recall ever meeting before that moment called my mom without asking for the number. At some level, I understood I was a stranger in my new neighborhood. I felt a general concern for my safety, but I hadn't developed the eyes to see actual threats.

Two boys who probably should have been in school stepped in front of me blocking my path along the sidewalk. I said, "Hello," in a wary voice.

"What you got there?" one of them asked while looking into my bag. He loomed tall enough to see inside without craning his neck.

"Just food," I replied and pushed between them.

They let me pass, but they followed close behind taunting me. "Where is the pretty little girl go'in?"

Brisk walking failed to open any lead on my pursuers, but I resisted outright running.

"Don't cha' go so fast. Talk with us a while."

I stopped and turned to face them. I said, "OK. What do you want to talk about? It's a hot day. Do you think we'll see any rain?"

The boys laughed, and some of the tension faded. "I like this one," the shorter guy said.

"I'm Andrea." I extended a hand as far as possible without dropping my bag. Nobody shook my hand. That worried me more than being followed.

"Let me have the bag," the taller one said.

If it had contained only groceries, I would have handed it over. Maybe they were hungrier than me. It might have been the right thing to do, but I had no intention of handing over my shiny new cock.

"Guys," I said, "I need to get home before my food spoils. Why don't we talk another time."

"Where do you live?"

I dreaded the idea of telling them or leading them to my apartment. I concocted several lies I could use. The one that seemed most promising was, "With my dad, the police detective, a block from here." I wish I had said that. Instead, I foolishly refused to lie. I was mute.

The taller one grabbed both my arms and made me drop the bag on the sidewalk. Irritation more than anger surged through me. I still didn't realize the darker dangers of the situation. As the tall guy manhandled me, the other one dug through the bag. He skipped over the big wooden cock several times. He probably really was hungry.

"Nothin good," the shorter one said, but then he added, "This one a freak. She likes em big!"

"Hold her for meeeee then," the other said stretching the word, "me," in a sinister tone.

I decided to run for it without my cock if I saw a chance. My mind lurched with fear I never imagined possible. It made me feel like vomiting. I think I wet my panties a little. I struggled against the tall guy's grip on my arms.

I thought maybe I should have cast a spell for some Kung Fu skills during one of my many masturbation sessions. I thought maybe I should have used my power to look dangerous or unapproachable. As my thoughts turned darker, I imagined cursing them with impotence, blindness, or worse. I couldn't exactly cast a spell right then, but I told myself that if one of them raped me I'd make sure they'd never be the same after.

I know those thoughts made no practical sense. Fear addled my brain. Fortunately, the boys didn't seem eager to escalate their violence. Occasional cars passing on the street slowed to observe my struggles against the boys. I hoped at least one called the police even if the person wasn't willing to help me directly.

We were in the middle of a block, and there were no obvious places for them to drag me that would get them out of sight. I told myself they wouldn't rape or kill me right on the sidewalk in the middle of the day.

The tall one released one of my arms and used his free arm to wrap around my breasts. I don't think groping me was his primary intention. He adjusted his hold to keep me captive while freeing one of his hands. The shorter guy put his large palm on my cheek and said, "pretty little freak."

I screamed. I should have screamed sooner. I don't know why I didn't. I screamed, "Help." I screamed "Rape."

The boys let go just long enough for me to bolt past the shorter guy. I ran until my sides hurt and then tried to duck into a payday loan shop. I never got in. I bounced off George on his way out. I caught my breath as I peered back at my pursuers.

"Thank you George," I gasped. "Those boys running this way have something I NEED in that bag. They tried to hurt me and took it." My eyes bore into the miscreants.

George was old, but he was big. He launched himself at those boys as if they were the dragon's he claimed to slay. The bigger one put George in a head lock that looked like it might break George's neck, but George ignored it. He snatched back my bag.

At about the moment when George was going to drop the bag again from lack of oxygen to his brain, he was suddenly released. I had kicked as hard as I could from behind up between the bad guy's legs. The brutal contact was simultaneously satisfying to me and horrifying now that I had a little sense of what it might feel like.

With one guy in a fetal position on the sidewalk, George charged the littler one. The coward bolted rather than be tackled by George.

With adrenaline powered stamina, I brought myself and George back to our sad little shop/home. George leaned on my shoulder the whole way. He seemed to have pulled something in his back. I helped him wash up a little in his sink and then I went up the stairs to my place clutching my precious cock to my breasts. I would NEVER let it out of my control again.

I washed the fertility symbol in warm soapy water. I must say, it produce very strange and not unpleasant sensations in my loins. After a few hours to collect myself and achieve a degree of calm, I started a long process to work me up to spell casting. I recalled the sensation of fucking Ms. Cleft, Mary. I haven't like the name, Mary, ever since then. I blocked out "who" I fucked and just recalled what I felt. I concocted an elaborate fantasy of laying naked in a circle of women who took turns fucking themselves with MY cock.

I undertook a very novel masturbation method - novel to me at least. I stroked my big wooden cock like I imagined a man would do. It produced a strange weak sort of orgasm entirely felt in the empty space above my crotch. It was still satisfying, and I used the first spell to cajole Fate into making George's life easier and happier for him. I was so excited to try multiple ways of stimulating myself - my heavy stiff penis. It felt weird and thrilling the think about MY penis. I said aloud, "I'm going to LOVE my penis!"

I stayed at it all night. I was like a 20 year old discovering masturbation for the first time. I planned to wear myself out finding ways and routes to pleasure. I cast spells so that anyone meaning me harm might coincidentally not see where I am. Anyone meaning me harm might coincidentally fall down the steps up to my door. Anyone who frightens me might coincidentally have a debilitating headache. Anyone who witnesses someone harming me might coincidentally come to my aid.

The sad thing was that after all that witchcraft, I still didn't feel safe. Even with George downstairs, I didn't feel safe.

----- ~ -----

In the middle of the next week at work toward the end of the day, Calder and the President asked me to come up to the President's studio. They didn't waste time. The President asked, "Do you have Calder's fertility totem?"

I played dumb. I looked at them like I didn't know what they meant.

Calder described the thing. "It's about this tall." He held his hands apart. "It's carved from ebony. It's a phallic symbol."

"I saw it in Calder's studio, and I saw in in Ms. Cleft's class. She played with it during a couple of classes. All the students saw." I didn't lie.

"Ms. Cleft says you took it from her."

"Ms. Cleft is trying to get me in trouble. She doesn't like me, or I scare her." I still didn't lie.