A Secret Revealed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Setting her drink on the counter, she went around the corner to make sure everything was alright, but froze as she saw the woman's silhouette. The hallway was eerily dark, although the form was easy to piece out. Nude and swaying a little, the girl continued to walk straight for her. Mary hesitantly spoke, "There's clothes by the bathroom...so..." her words passed by with the breeze.

Her battered and wet feet echoed subtly with every step, that blood red hair draped over her black eye, a mitten of bandages held close to her stomach, every inch of her body riddled with light cuts and bruises. Mary tried to speak again but a hand reached out of the darkness to gently run down her lips, followed by the girl's tongue. Wide eyed, she was coaxed backwards until she felt the fridge obstruct her. The younger woman had her pinned in less than a heartbeat, the one-sided kiss dragging her away from her elements. Too shocked to respond, Mary scrambled her thoughts together, but was only truly snapped awake when the girl's hand traveled down her chest and palmed the front of her shorts. After that, there was no hesitation.

Mary raised a hand to her side and whipped it across the girl's cheek, instantly sending her away to bash against the counter. Her teeth baring, Mary balled her fists. "What the fuck!" she spat just to get her anger out. "Why?" her fire dulled so that she could get some answers.

The woman rubbed her reddened cheek as her bright emeralds darted about in her panicked state, for once showing some semblance of life. "I don't have any money so..." she drifted off, almost ashamed to continue her sentence.

"So you were gonna do this?" she threw an open palm to the ground.

Her suddenly lively hues followed the motion and then lay transfixed to the side. She couldn't respond.

Exhaling a long breath, Mary eased enough to speak without that venom on her tongue, "Do you think I brought you in cuz' I wanted something from you? I knew I wouldn't make money, but I sure as hell didn't want this." They fell into silence. The startled girl wouldn't dare to look her in the eye. "You could've gotten sick, or even died on that road, alone. No one deserves that, ya hear? What if I were in your position..." she took a step forward and the girl finally found enough courage to look up, "...That's why I helped you."

Covering her naked form as best as she could, she spoke quietly under her breath, "I'm sorry."

Mary felt another fire spark inside her chest, however she stopped herself from going off again. Instead, she stepped aside and pointed at the hallway. "Then go and get your ass in some clean clothes so that we can eat our goddamn breakfast like decent human beings" It came out a little more harsh than she intended, so she worked up a friendly grin.

The girl glanced cautiously between Mary's hues and the darkness. Without another word, she kicked off the counter to hurry through the black, just like a daughter would storm off after fighting with her parents.

That very thought struck her, accompanied with a bitter realization of what just happened. She wiped her mouth with a look of disgust. She doubted the girl was younger than eighteen, but the thought still repulsed her. "Of course I get the weird ones, right?" she glared at the ceiling.

Time heals all.

At least, it did in this case. Mary had prepared their plates and waited by the window to see how that golden wave peeked so shyly over everything, moving slowly and cautiously to not disturb the specs below. Imagine being that bright and beautiful, and yet afraid of being noticed, afraid of living. She was snapped out of her thoughts when the girl returned and dragged one of the chairs back to be seated. Turning on her heels, she was happy to see the girl in a more decent state. Her clothes fit almost perfectly, which is saying something considering that they were meant to fit on a grown woman of Mary's size. In a few years, this girl would probably be taller than her. Pushing away from the counter, she got seated at the opposite end and they fell into silence. The girl had her bag to her chest and her gaze downcast at the plate. She was obviously starving, but she simply wouldn't bring herself to eat, not yet at least.

Was she waiting? Mary took the first bite, which seemed to spark a quick glance from her guest. Nervously drawing her hand away from the bag, the girl pinched one of her pieces and also took one bite. Some color found her cheeks and for a moment it looked like a smile was forming, however it quickly faded. Her hunger hadn't changed, though. Eating fast but knowingly, she finished one slice before Mary had really gotten started. Going onto the next, she stopped rather suddenly after she sunk her teeth into it. Wincing for a moment, she pulled away to see a hint of red near the edge of her bite marks. She slipped two fingers to the side of her mouth and withdrew them once she felt some pain. More red.

"Sorry about that..." Mary tried to break the uncomfortable silence. "...It was spur of the moment, ya know?" she chuckled before continuing, "I mean, you're a pretty girl and all, but I don't swing that way. If you were a hot guy, though, then I might've let it happen" she stuck her tongue out.

"Don't worry, you're not the first," she said rather blandly and wiped the bloody spit on her bag.

"Yeah, someone must've given you that shiner" she motioned with her head to the girl's black eye.

"Someone whose face won't be recognized in Hell anymore" her dull exterior cracked for a moment and a potent hatred could be felt in her words.

"Is that what happened to your hand?" Mary asked as she raised the slice to her teeth.

Silence. However that was more than enough to answer her question...

The meal went down without a sound in between, their final words were still being prodded in the center of the table but neither of them decided to pick up where they left off. Mary finished eating long after the girl was done, who seemed to be lingering for no apparent reason. Their plates were taken to the sink but it had been a long day and Mary was truly in dire need of a smoke, what with this strange woman in her home, almost being raped by said girl and then an uncomfortable silence that could drive anyone insane. Backing away, she gave a broad wave to the stairs, "There's a couch downstairs that you can sleep on. Wouldn't recommend sleeping on your side, though. The last thing we need is another open stitch." She fished for a pack of cigarettes in her jacket, "I'm goin' out for a smoke."

Mary disappeared through to the balcony with her words lingering behind. Playing with her bag, the girl exchanged glances with the door and the stairs until she finally made up her mind.

A light sparked against the dense shadows of the clinic, soon illuminating Mary's face as she lifted it near her lips. Too early for anyone to be out and about yet, save for the disturbed or crazy ones. Which one would she be guessed as if someone had to wander passed her? Bit of both, maybe. Her gaze caught the sun glinting off her windshield, followed by a similar glistening in the color of red on the driveway where she had carried the girl in. Some droplets that probably rolled from her knuckles. Speaking of which...

"Could I?" that voice came quietly behind her. Glancing over her shoulder, she eyed the girl who was subtly lifting two fingers to her.

"Sure" she shrugged before handing the pack and lighter backwards.

Letting them rest in her palm, she pressed her back to the door frame and slid until she sat with her knees folded in front of her and that strange red bag slumped in her lap. Mary kept her gaze to the seemingly endless stretch of road where the girl had come from. The girl struggled with her mitten to get a cigarette between her lips and even more so when she tried to light it up. A small accomplishment for the start of a new day.

They sat for some time before the girl was able to work her voice up again, "How long do I have to stay?"

Mary raised a brow, "Have to? You can go whenever you want"

"Oh..." the response came low and she turned her head away.

The silence brought a slow creeping tension between them.

"But you can stay here, ya know," Mary tore all of it away with those simple words. "But you have to tell me your name for a start."

The girl hugged her bag closer. A warm smile pierced her stoic expression and she exhaled in relief. As expected, she had nowhere to go. Letting her sleep on the couch meant little to Mary, but for this stranger it was the difference between being inside or sleeping on the sidewalk.

"My name is...", she hesitated, "...Rose", her digits curled against the bag.

- Present -

"...The rest you might know. She stayed with me for about a year until she could make enough cash to get her own apartment. We haven't really spoken much since then," Mary shrugged slightly, a half-empty bottle of whiskey being toyed around in her palms.

I set the coffee mug down and bit the side of my finger in thought. Some, if not all, of my suspicions about Rose were true. She could possibly be a criminal, maybe even a murderer. But that just can't be right. Not Rose, not the girl I love. And yet, my fingertips brushed the subtle bruise on my neck, could I deny the facts? There's still so much that I don't know about her, so many things that continue to hurt me. The difference this time is that I have my next lead.

Squaring the notepad in front of me, pen to paper, I wrote, 'How can I get to that city?'

~

- Later that afternoon -

As usual, Rose had her mind set on tonight's dinner. While she was humming and gracefully darting about the kitchen I was outstretched on the couch, accompanied by the smell of a new book and that delicious aroma dueling silently for my attention. I flipped to the next page, sneaking a sharp glance at my beauty who was pausing to wipe her hands. Our hues met, I instinctively felt the corner of my lips hitch up, she returned the smile, we both simultaneously broke the connection. A normal relationship? I guess everyone has secrets, but maybe not like this. She was unaware of my meeting with Mary and now I had plans to take a trip down that road to her past. To her I would unfortunately be staying for extra lessons with my tutor tomorrow. Lies to uncover secrets. A normal relationship.

She had her back to me while rhythmically slicing up vegetables, breaking my scattered attention and focusing it on her motions. The knife's gentle tapping seemed so ironic now. An instrument that could easily be misused to hurt others, but for now it was nothing more than what it should be. My Rose. My domesticated Rose. Whatever her past hid from me, for the time being she was simply the woman I loved; Perfection personified. Juggling her own thoughts, she bit her lip ever so slightly while she worked, her deft hands still as accurate and calculated as always. That rare passion sparked in her hues, a fire that she concealed well. It was beautiful to see her like this. The past may have left her scarred but I had no doubt in my mind that she was different now. No matter what, I loved her, and that would never change.

I folded the book closed and set it aside. What am I thinking? The one time of the day that I should be unwinding, I'm stressing about things that don't even matter. Dinner would be ready soon and I didn't want to disappoint her with a bad mood. And there she was, slaving away in the kitchen. Trust me, I'm not just lazy, I offered to help make dinner but she fought me away with a fork and said that she wanted to try something new, so I surrendered back to the couch where I could indulge myself in my new book. She loved cooking, as far as I could tell. Nothing else really sparked her in the same way. A real artist with a knife, too. After all this time, that's one of the only things I knew about her, and yet I loved her so blindly. Why?

Her head cocked a little, exposing the soft side of her neck to the light. It caught my attention for a moment but that's all it took. That urge pulsed in my core and I instinctively forced my legs together. I didn't even realize it until that point, something that made my breath fall like a searing anchor. Bite marks. My bite marks. They were subtle but still prominent in her flesh. A distinctive reminder of our intimate moments together. I had no idea that it was so bad. I was hurting her, the same way that she had hurt me. Again, my breath came deep from my chest as a familiar tightness could be felt below. Why did that mark, her pain and my own, make me feel this way?

Rising from behind her, my hues glossed with need, I was lulled to my captivating fruit.

She tensed when my breath crept over her shoulder, halting the knife's motion midway. Flattening my palms on her sides, I pressed my body against her own to breath in her warmth. So close... My lips quivered before parting with a heavy exhale. Mine. My eyelids rolled shut. Only mine. My tongue met with her delicate skin. My Rose. But as I closed in to take a bite, I suddenly pulled away and withdrew my hands from her hips. What the hell was I doing? This isn't like me... Although, she made my decision for me. Reaching backwards, she took one of my wrists and brought it around her tummy, forcing me closer once again. "It's okay," she played with my fingers, her other hand coming up to rub the bite marks on her neck, "I like it." Those words broke whatever self restraint I had left.

I lurched forward, wrapping her up in both arms and sinking my teeth into the juicy flesh of her neck. A groan filled the room, pain or pleasure, I couldn't tell, but I didn't care. We fell into silence, her digits cringed into the counter, I wasn't letting go. She leaned towards me with her body melting in my arms. Neither of us wanted to move. The beat of her heart resonated through me, a lullaby that slaughtered my senses; Her existence blended with mine; So alone. I eased, replacing my bite with a gentle nibble. I hugged her more tightly to my chest but failed to truly convey my feelings. So different but so alike. Our broken gears meshed so well together.

"If this is your way of saying 'I love you' then we might need more than a strapon to keep things kinky." she chuckled.

Finally unhinging, I cracked a smile and rubbed my cheek aside her own. Maybe she was right. The marks I etched into her might have just been a careless attempt to show my affection. However, there was another way. My fingertips felt up her side before caressing her cheek. Standing on my toes, I leaned over for our lips to meet. The knife was discarded somewhere on the counter and she twisted to return the kiss properly. Our hot and heavy breaths were masked by that moment of sensual bliss. I urged our passion further, forcing her to lean back against the counter while I stole the sweet flavor from her lips. She responded in kind by slipping her palms around my hips to hold me closer until I was basically on top of her. Brushing my knuckles down her neck, that same rush of blood pulsed through me and I rolled my hips out of bestial instinct.

You're an animal, just like me.

=XXX

Her taste numbed me. I couldn't get enough of her. Tracing my fingertips along her collar, pinching its edge between my eager touches, I tried to fight the urge to just give in to my desires; Give in to my animal. But, as I came to my senses, a claw tickled along my spine before sinking its talons into one of my firm mounds, tugging me back into the kiss with even more lust. She suckled my tongue in her wet trap and drank my essence, dominating my conflicted thoughts. I couldn't control myself any longer. Roughly pushing my palm against her chest, I mauled her softness through the fabric. Her back arched in response while she broke the kiss and moaned softly with her gleaming, parted lips. Before she could recover, I swallowed her breath, once again, lashing her tongue into submission as I forced her to lean back onto the counter. Without her bra, I could feel everything through her top; Every subtle curve of her breasts, the delicate flesh of her mounds, that undeniable arousal hardening from her tips. I needed more.

Our lips smacked as I moved to her neck once more. Digits sinking into my back, I bit into her supple neck. She painfully dragged her nails down my shirt until she found the lip of my pants where she wormed her claws under. Firmly grasping my ass, she tugged me closer so that my bulge would grind up against her widened thighs. I breathed heavily into her neck and returned my focus to groping her covered breasts. Every once in a while I would roughly push into her and cause the counter to shift slightly, and she would respond by squeezing me through my panties, her nails leaving a pleasurable pain to linger on my skin. Tangling my fingers in her hair, I pulled her into another kiss while I trailed my other hand downward to slip it up her top. My palm soared along her ribs and silky flesh, creating a wave as it cupped her breast.

Taking the initiative, she worked her digits up to the lip of my coverage and slowly dragged both my panties and tracksuit down. I rolled my hips to ease the movement and soon my cock sprung free to press against the zip of her jeans. My porcelain flesh exposed to her, she groped my ass. Our groans met between our lips. Erection jutting with life, I couldn't help myself as I grinded my lust along the rough surface. She leaned back, making sure not to break the kiss, until I was basically on top of her. Hand resting on her breast, cock nuzzled cozily in between our bodies, tongues wrestling for domination, there was no going back anymore.

Finally, giving a wet smack, our lips unlocked and I hovered over her, eye-to-eye. My hair framed her gorgeous features, like a curtain for just her and I to enjoy the moment. Her hands left my behind and came around to gently touch the sides of my length. A tiny sigh escaped my lips and she begged me in that mesmerizing voice, "Please."

I nodded, gave her one last peck on the lips, and then retreated. As I gave her more freedom to move, she lifted her feet off the ground and started to unbutton her jeans. Pinching the fabric, I helped lift them off slowly, being stunned by the sight of her silky smooth thighs pressing together and that very obvious wet spot in her panties. Once they were off, they were discarded somewhere behind me and I crouched before she could even say anything. I held her thighs up so that her her knees were against her chest and I leaned in to lick that sweet smelling damp streak. She shuddered with a low moan. Kissing and breathing in her flowery scent, my cock throbbed with need, but I couldn't sate it just yet.

Her panties were moved to the side and my treat came into view. That glistening slit, drooling its desire. A pair of hands stroked my hair, coaxing me closer. She really wanted it. How could I refuse? She sucked in a deep breath as I placed my mouth over her crevice and slurped up her delicious juices. I ravished her insides with my slippery muscle, delving as deep into her tunnel as I possible could. Digging her fingers into my strands, she shook a little and moaned. God, I could drink her pollen forever. However, it wasn't belong before I felt her tugging at me, begging me for the real thing. And so, I stood up, chin and cheeks still wet, lips parted and eyes glazed with lust, I gripped my steel bar of a cock and aimed it at her quim.

"Please."

We joined hips, my tongue lolled and her legs wrapped around my butt. She moaned from her core. Her womb suckled my tip. After a moment to get used to the overwhelming heat, I pulled out until only my very tip was inside. Then I dipped it back in, all the way, making sure she felt my entire length filling her. As I hilted, I could her toes cringing into my thighs. "Fuck." she breathed and cupped my cheeks to bring me down into a kiss. Couldn't have said it better myself.