A Secretary's Duty Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple gets engaged during a job interview.
2.9k words
3.77
8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Randee, Randee Leigh, don't worry, Leigh is my middle name.

This story is about the time I met who is now my current husband. He started out as my boyfriend, and now we have 6 kids together, about to be 7.

In later stories, under different names, you'll read about our wedding, our honeymoon, and even Christmases we spend together in our cottage on Lake Michigan.

To describe myself, I'm short 5'3, with long blonde hair, the bluest eyes you'll ever see. I'm fit and trim, with nice shapely legs, and a nice ass, and c cup breasts, which are real.

Today is my first day on the job, so, I'm wearing a short sleeve white sweater, a black zip up skirt, no slit in the back and comes a full inch below my knee, black stockings, and black stiletto heels with a 2 ¾ heel. Under my clothes, I'm wearing a black lace front hooking bra, black satin and lace thong panties and a black garter belt to hold these stockings up.

I arrive for my first day, and all I know is the man I'm looking for is named Steve.

"Hi! I'm Randee , I'm looking for Steve." I say to this young woman who looks like she'd rather be anywhere else.

"Steve? I think you mean Mr. Steve. Have a seat, he'll be right out."

I have a seat outside his office, and a few minutes later a man appears, this man is more handsome than I thought, he's almost 5'10, he's bald headed, he wear round wire rimmed glasses and he has on a black three piece suit.

"Randee? I'm Steve. Please step into my office." He says, ushering me into a large room that I can only assume is his office.

He motions for me to sit in one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"So, Randee, my assistant is the one who hired you, but, I wanted to go over a few things before you started, and let's be clear, you'll start tomorrow. Is all of this ok so far, Randee?" He says, his eyes locking with mine.

I nod my head yes, and he continues.

"If you're going to work for me, I'm going to need your home and cell phone numbers, Randee."

"Why do you need those numbers?" I ask, a little stunned.

"I have...needs, Randee, and I need to be able to call you when I need those fulfilled. I'm sure your husband won't mind." He says, with an evil smile.

My eyes almost bulge out of my skull.

"I...I never said I had a husband." My jaw almost hitting the floor.

"I know a lot about you, I know about your drug use, I know about how you stripped in college to pay your tuition, I know about the cock you sucked and pussy you ate to get better grades, even going back to high school. As a matter of fact, I bet if I looked in your purse, I'd fine cocaine in there right now, wouldn't I, Randee?"

I looked at him in utter shock.

"Wh-what do you want from me?" I ask, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"What I want? First, take your cell phone out, call your husband, tell him you met someone else and want him out of the house. Next, I want your home and cell phone numbers."

"And what if I refuse?"

"If you refuse? I call every employer you've either applied to, or will apply to and I'll give them all the information I have on you, and by the time I'm done with you, you won't even be able to get your old stripping job back. Do the smart thing, Randee." He says, his eyes squarely on my c-cup breasts.

With tears in my eyes, I fumble for my cell phone, I find it and dial my husbands number, thankfully it goes right to voicemail.

"Hi...John...listen, I can't lie to you anymore, I met someone else, he got me a new job, grab your shit and move out, I want a divorce as well..." I say hanging up the phone.

"Good girl, Randee. I changed my mind, you can start today, I need you to do something for me." I says, standing up and unzipping his pants, letting what looked like a 12-inch cock pop free.

"You...you can't be serious? I'm not sucking you off, not here." I ask, my mascara running down my cheeks.

"Either you do this, or everyone will know your secrets. Do you want that? What would your parents think? Knowing that their daughter snorts cocaine, and used to strip for money in a bar."

Reluctantly I drop to my knees and crawl toward him, ruining my stockings.

I firmly grip his hard cock and begin stroking him, slowly at first, then I let my tongue glide over the head of his cock.

"Do you like that, Mr. Steve?" I ask, batting my blue eyes at him.

I take just the head of his cock into my mouth and slowly bob my head up and down, swirling my tongue around it as I do.

"Oh wow! That feels really good!" He says, running his fingers through my long, blonde hair.

I reach down and gently cup his balls, softly squeezing them as I do, trying to milk his cock.

Finally, I take his right hand and place it on the back of my head, and I take his cock all the way to the back of my throat, I gag at first, but quickly adjust to the size, and I place my left hand at the base, and stroke and suck him at the same time, bobbing my head slowly.

"You really know what you're doing, don't you?" He asks, as he tightens his grip on the back of my head. Slowly he begins fucking my pretty mouth, my eyes are actually welling up with tears, ruining my perfectly applied makeup.

"Put a finger in my ass, Randee, show me what a good girl you are and put a finger in my ass." He orders.

He lowers his pants some more and I grab his ass cheeks, spreading them open, I find his brown, puckered hole and push my middle finger in his ass, I first of all find his prostate and begin rubbing the tip of my finger over it.

"What are you doing? That feels really good, whatever you're doing." He moans out.

I start softly pressing against his prostate, and I feel precum start to ooze from his cock.

"You're going to make me cum, you dirty girl...make me cum...UNHHH!" He grunts out as I firmly press against his prostate, making his cock erupt. I make sure to swallow every drop of his delicious load.

After a minute, he finally loosens his grip on the back of my head, I struggle to catch my breath after having such a huge cock in my mouth.

"That was hot! Is that what you wanted, baby, a little submissive employee?" I say, standing up and wrapping my arms around him.

"Yeah, that was great, it's a good thing none of the girls here know we're dating, otherwise this wouldn't have worked." He says, leaning down to kiss me.

He gently cups my breasts, and he puts his hands under my sweater.

"Take off your sweater, Randee." He says, looking deep in my eyes.

"Of course, Mr. Steve!" I say, lifting my sweater over my head and tossing it on the floor, exposing my black satin and lace front hooking bra.

He slides the straps off of my shoulders, and my breasts pop free, my nice 36c natural breasts, with fully erect nipples.

He begins me pinching my nipples and kissing me.

I love it when we role play like this, helps keep our relationship going, even though we've been dating less than a year.

As he kisses me, I unhook my bra and toss it on the floor next to my sweater.

Gently he now begins sucking on my erect nipples, his mouth feels so good on my skin.

"I love you!" He whispers in my ear, and I know he means it.

He cradles me in his arms, and carries me to the sofa in his office, kissing me the entire way. Gently he lays me down on the sofa, still kissing me, again reaching down and gently cupping my breasts.

"Why are you being so gentle?" I ask, more surprised than anything.

"I'm gentle because I want you to be my wife and I love you!" He says, leaning down to kiss me again.

"Are you proposing, Steve?" I ask.

"Not yet, but soon, I promise! Now stand up and unzip your skirt!" He says.

I stand up and do as I'm told, now all I'm wearing is my black satin and lace panties, stockings and garter belt.

I sit back on the couch, and open my legs as he begins to rub his hand over the damp spot in my panties.

"That feels really good!" I moan, squeezing my own breast.

He begins kissing me again, sliding his hand inside my panties, touching my smooth, hairless pussy.

"You've never touched her until now, Mr. Steve!" I whisper in his ear, feeling so turned on at this moment.

Finally he slides my panties down and slowly pushes a finger inside of me, I moan and gasp in pleasure.

"Steve! That feels amazing!" I gasp out again.

"How badly do you want me to put my mouth on you?" He whispers in my ear.

"Oh! I want you to put your mouth on me badly, Mr. Steve." I moan out again, unable to control myself.

He stands me up and pushes me against the wall and and he begins kissing the insides of my thighs, my pussy is already so wet, it can't get much wetter, but God is he trying.

He continues kissing, moving gently over my swollen pussy lips, stopping just short of my fully erect clit.

"D-don't tease me, I've waited our entire relationship for this, please, stop teasing me..." I moan, my hands firmly on the back of his head.

He stops and looks directly into my eyes, his big, beautiful hazel eyes staring up at me.

"Not yet, precious, I'll make it worth the wait, trust me!" He says, going back and kissing my thighs, my stomach involuntarily convulsing from nerves and anxiety.

"Nothing to be nervous about, Randee. Randee? I love you!" He whispers, as he finally puts his mouth on my clit, which is so swollen and engorged it actually hurt at first, but, his warm mouth and super skilled tongue soon made it all better.

He sucks my clit for what feels like forever, I'm literally in heaven right now, and I'm so close to cumming, I hope he lets me cum more than once, hell I hope he lets me cum 4 or 5 times.

He slides three fingers inside my sloppy, wet pussy, instantly he begins curling them, finding my g-spot, this practically pushes me over the edge.

"OH! That's's it! Holy shit! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna...CUM!" I scream, tightening my grip on the back of his head, but, when I cum, a clear liquid shoots from my pussy, coating his face.

That doesn't stop him, though, he continues to lick, suck, nibble and bite, my clit, my pussy lips, my inner thigh.

"Wh-what are you doing to me?" I ask, dizzy from all this pleasure, and what was with that discharge from my pussy?

"Do you want me to fuck you?" He whispers in my ear.

"YES! YES! Fuck me, please fuck me!" I moan, gripping the back of his head firmly.

He stands up and pushes me down on the couch, and tears my panties off, I was angry at first, but I softened quickly.

He takes his cock and slowly begins rubbing the head over my pussy lips, over my slit, and finally just pushes the head inside me, God, it feels so good!.

Without warning, he pulls out and rams himself into my pussy, making me scream out, not in pain but in pleasure.

"STEVE! I LOVE YOU!" I scream out, as he begins to ram himself in and out of my pussy.

He continues to pound my pussy, I'm not on the pill, so, I hope he pulls out.

After a few more minutes of this, I can tell he's about to erupt.

He grunts and shoots his load deep inside me, I actually begin crying at first, then I begin to enjoy the sensation.

He sits on the couch next to me and we both struggle to catch our breath.

"Steve?" I say, after a few minutes. "I'm not on the pill, what if I get pregnant?" I ask, genuinely concerned.

"Don't worry about it, look, I was going to wait until after we were both home tonight, I have a ring. I want to ask you to marry me, so...will you marry me, Randee Leigh?" He asks, dropping to one knee in front of me.

"And you already have the ring? Yes! Yes, of course I'll marry you." I say, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him deeply.

We kiss for what feels like 10 minutes, and he places his hands, first on my breasts, then my stomach, and finally my pussy.

"You want more?" I whisper in his ear.

"There's one thing I've always wanted to try, I'm just not sure if you're into it."

"If you're talking about anal sex, I'm not a big fan, but, I'm willing to try it again for you, but, when I say I've had enough, I've had enough."

He stands me up, and bends me over his desk, and pulls my panties the rest of the way off, he kicks my legs apart as far as they'll go.

"Be gentle, Steve, please." I ask, and I notice him dropping to his knees behind me.

I feel him spread my ass open and he begins licking on my asshole, this actually makes me moan and squeal a little.

"That feels weird, but, you know, a good weird."

He continues licking, eventually pushing two fingers in my ass, slowly moving them in and out, I must admit, he's taking his time and being extremely gentle.

"Oh my God, Mr. Steve, this feels so good!" I moan, reaching back and spreading my ass open.

He pulls his fingers from my ass, and in a shocking move, he shoves them in my mouth, I gag at first, but, I soon begin to enjoy it.

"Do you want to put your hard cock in my ass, Mr. Steve?" I ask, feeling really turned on.

He stands up, and spreads my ass open, and places the head of his cock right at the rim of my anus, and violently slams into my ass, it hurts so bad, I almost pass out..

"OW! Please! I thought you would be gentle?" I cry out as tears begin to run down my cheeks.

I reaches up and grabs a handful of my hair and yanks my head back.

"This is me taking ownership of you, Randee, don't you like it when I'm forceful?" He says, as he begins to slam in and out of my ass.

"Yes! Yes! Yes, Master Steve, please, be forceful, you own me, all of me! I LOVE YOU!" I scream, as he begins to reach under me and rub my clit, sending me over the edge.

He begins slapping my ass, turning me on even more.

"That's it! Spank my ass! I've been a bad girl, Master, punish me for being a bad girl!" I yell out, as he starts to fuck my ass, harder and faster..

"Are you ready for me to cum in your dirty ass, bitch?" He asks, again grabbing my hair

"YES! Yes, Master, cum in my ass!" I yell, just as he erupts deep in my ass, he twists my clit roughly, making sure I cum as well.

I collapse flat on his desk, and he pulls out and sits on his couch, and a minute later, I sit down next to him, and we both try to catch our breath.

"Oh my God! That was so much fun!" I say, trying to locate all of my clothes.

"That was fun, Randee, If you want to be my secretary, the job really is open, and it's yours if you want it, start tomorrow, and you can show everyone the ring I'm going to give you tonight." He says, smiling at me.

"Sounds fun, will one of the perks be these one on one meetings in your office all the time?" I say with a devilish grin.

"Yes. I know some of the girls are outside my door listening, so, get dressed, I'll see you at home, and I'll properly propose tonight." He says, leaning in to kiss me.

"Sounds good!" I says as he helps me find my bra, and re fasten my stockings to my garter belt, and once I finally get my heels back on, he gives me one more deep, passionate kiss, and I leave his office.

"Boy, it sounds like you two had fun in there!" His fill in secretary says, as I walk by. "Did you at least get the job, sweet heart?" She asks.

"I start tomorrow, so, clean your act up." I say, winking at her.

As I get in my car to drive home, I begin crying tears of joy, I can't believe I'm engaged to be married.

To be continued.