A Secretary's Job

Story Info
Elizabeth's boss restructures her role in an unexpected way.
1.7k words
4.28
45.1k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content warning: This story contains depictions of sexual coercion and gaslighting as part of an erotic fantasy

Elizabeth had spent the day dealing with flight delays, hired cars which didn't show up, and lost luggage. It had been long, exhausting, and embarrassing. She should have found it easy to sleep, but her boss was sleeping next to her. The day had ended with the news that she had accidentally only booked one hotel room. She liked Ms Stone, her boss. They had been traveling together for six weeks, and days like today kept happening but the silver haired entrepreneur hadn't raised her voice at the young secretary even once. At least five times a day on this trip Elizabeth got the sinking feeling she was going to be fired. But her boss was nothing but kind. Elizabeth could have sworn she booked everything meticulously and well in advance.

At first she had just thought they had run into a lot of bad luck. Now she knew she must have been the problem. There had been issues every day for six weeks. But this sleeping arrangement was a first. Still Ms Stone just laughed. She put her hand on Elizabeth's cheek and joked about how often Elizabeth struggled with simple things. She ran her hand through Elizabeth's hair, looked over her figure and said that she could be forgiven for this sort of thing because she was pretty. It might have seemed inappropriate, but a bit of minor flirting from a cute older butch didn't bother Elizabeth, even if it was her boss. And obviously it wasn't like Ms Stone really meant it. Obviously.

Elizabeth didn't know if it was true that she struggled with simple things. Ms Stone often had a gentle, calming, rhythmic tone to her voice and she stated her opinions like they were peer reviewed facts. Doubt didn't come to mind when Ms Stone spoke. On a train earlier that week Elizabeth went into her bag to find her book; all she could find was a fashion magazine. She was sure she didn't buy the magazine and was sure she had a book with her. When she mentioned this to her boss, the older woman had stated that she had never seen Elizabeth reading a book in all the years they had worked together and that Elizabeth had always read that magazine. Elizabeth just started reading the magazine. Even now, she was sure Ms Stone must be right.

She did seem to keep mixing things up. She kept forgetting what she had packed. It kept occurring to her that she had packed less makeup than she seemed to have with her now. She was sure she had packed longer skirts than the ones in her bag. She was sure she had at least one pant-suit in her bag. But Ms Stone kept saying, in that gently confident voice, that this was how Elizabeth had always dressed. She had no reason not to trust her boss. They had a good working relationship.

Just as Elizabeth's mind finally began to drift away, Ms Stone put an arm around her waist.Elizabeth didn't worry about it. Her boss was probably half asleep too and probably thought Elizabeth was someone else. And Ms Stone had told her just before their trip that she was far too pretty to be worrying so much about everything. Elizabeth decided not to take that advice and continued drifting off.

But then she felt a hand start to gently cup one of her tits. It took her a moment to realise what was happening. A thumb began circling her nipple. Ms Stone's other hand moved onto her other breast and she felt her boss begin to enthusiastically play with her from behind. Her eyes widened suddenly.

"Ms Stone...what the fu..." Elizabeth said and tried to scoot away, but the older woman pulled her back roughly, and moved her hands under Elizabeth's shirt.

"Shhh...shhh, my pretty little thing. This is part of your job, just relax like a good girl... I love how your tits just spill out of my hands'" Ms Stone whispered gruffly into Elizabeth's ear. She pinched her secretary's nipples and licked her neck. To her own horror, a whimper of pleasure slipped out of Elizabeth's lips.

"I don't think that it is, Ms Stone" Elizabeth said, her voice making her uncertainty clear. Ms Stone pulled off Elizabeth's silk night shirt and Elizabeth instinctively moved to make it easier for her. Ms Stone whispered praise into the secretary's ear and Elizabeth melted inside. Then suddenly she regained her senses and became very aware that she was left wearing only a tiny pair of booty shorts that she did not remember packing.

"Of course this is your job, it's not like I hire you for your ability to book my travel. You're such a pretty, empty headed thing, I think from now on you can just get my coffee, take my calls and let me fuck you. You're so good at making sure you look pretty for me. You more than earn your pay that way, there's no need to stress you with anything too difficult," Ms Stone whispered with slight amusement in her voice. She kissed Elizabeth's neck and gently bit her skin while she squeezed one of Elizabeth's tits firmly. She ran her other hand along the younger woman's side, feeling the curve of her waist and hips, then running her fingers up the other side of her thigh and then gently caressing her vulva over her shorts. Elizabeth gasped and moaned, after a few moments she began instinctively moving her hips against her boss's hand.

"Yes, yes, good girl. I can feel how wet you are, you're such a good little slut. See, you are actually good for something." Ms Stone's words dripped like treacle into Elizabeth's ears, but despite her whimpering and her hips rotating against Ms Stone's fingers, she shook her head in defiance. Ms Stone laughed and moved her hand away from the younger woman's crotch and began running a single finger up and down Elizabeth's thighs, just occasionally brushing over her pussy. Elizabeth whimpered and panted in desperation.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" She whispered firmly as her hand brushed over Elizabeth's clit before returning to her inner thigh. Elizabeth said nothing. Ms Stone continued her torture, toying with the secretary's tits, biting her ear, kissing her neck, and incredibly sparingly, brushing a finger over the younger woman's cunt. She grinned as she watched the young woman writhe and moan in desperation.

She repeated the question: "Do you want me to fuck you?"

Elizabeth nodded.

"There's my good girl, there's my good little slut. Now say :It's my job to look pretty for Ms Stone, and let her fuck me whenever she wants" Ms Stone ordered, not even slightly letting up on the torture.

"It's my job to look pretty for Ms Stone and let her fuck me whenever she wants" Elizabeth repeated, through desperate whimpers

"Good, good little slut. Now say: Thank goodness that I am pretty and fuckable for Ms Stone, because I am not good for much else" Ms Stone ordered, her thumb now circling the younger woman's clit through her shorts, just pulling away whenever she thought the young woman might be approaching an orgasm. Elizabeth repeated the words through desperate moans. Ms Stone pulled her hands away from Elizabeth's tits and cunt, placed both on her waist, and pressed her thigh between the young woman's legs leaving her to grind against it.

"Such a good girl, you're such a good little slut, now beg me to fuck you, like the slut you are" Ms Stone commanded.

"Please, please, please fuck me, I need it, I really desperately need it, please, please. I'm such a slut, I need you to fuck me" Elizabeth pleaded. Ms Stone kissed Elizabeth's temple.

"Good girl, put the bedside light on, and get my strap on and harness out of my suitcase. I am so impressed with you. You don't usually pick up new responsibilities so well," Ms Stone said. Elizabeth smiled at the praise despite her embarrassment. She put the light on while she fetched a black leather harness and large, smooth purple dildo from her boss's bag. When she handed it over, Ms Stone ordered her to lie on her back with her legs spread, and she did so without question. Elizabeth turned her head to watch her boss pull off her oversized sleep shirt and put on the strap. Ms Stone was sexy. She played a lot of sport in her free time, and had powerful thighs, a round ass, and a slim waist. Her tits were small enough to get away with not wearing a bra, and it hadn't escaped Elizabeth's notice that she often did so. They were pert, perfectly in proportion, and jiggled slightly as Elizabeth's boss moved around, adjusting the strap perfectly. She had short silver hair which framed her face.

Ms Stone's eyes were light blue with soft lines at the side, and she kept them perfectly fixed on Elizabeth's eyes as she pushed the strap inside her and whispered "good girl, now keep your hands on the pillow".

Ms Stone fucked Elizabeth hard and fast, sometimes kissing her deeply, sometimes moaning "Eliza" (which no one had ever called her before,) or "good girl" or "good slut" into her ear, sometimes leaning back and staring directly at her bouncing tits, sometimes hovering over her and looking into her eyes. She kept one hand at her waist and toyed with Elizabeth's clit expertly. Elizabeth orgasmed, and Ms Stone kept going. Elizabeth orgasmed, and Ms Stone kept going. Only when the pressure of the strap against her clit and the sight of a young woman moaning with her tits bouncing brought Ms Stone to climax, did the older woman collapse beside her breathless, shaking young secretary.

"That was fantastic, Eliza. You're such a good little slut" Ms Stone said, as she brushed a curl away from the young woman's face. "You know since you've been so good, I've changed my mind. You can dye your hair pink, it might not be conventional but a good employee like you can have little concessions like that."

"Did I ask to dye my hair pink?" Elizabeth asked. She didn't recall wanting to dye her hair pink, let alone asking her boss about it.

"Only about three times, go on, make the appointment. I'll pay for it" Ms Stone smirked and reached over Elizabeth to grab her phone and hand it to her. Elizabeth just smiled and sent an email to her usual hairdresser to make an appointment for when she returned home.