A Secretive Organisation

Story Info
A secret group is helping women to urinate over men.
4.7k words
4.07
5.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1000bp
1000bp
38 Followers

A secretive organisation has been building facilities in both public venues and private homes across Britain, enabling women to urinate over men without coming into direct contact with them. The project is funded by the money which these men pay to experience this, and is also backed by investment from several older wealthy women.

The following text is a taken from the transcript of a briefing for a potential male member who has already paid a £2500 deposit to meet a representative of the organisation, a British woman in her late thirties who manages their membership recruitment.

The male's questions were not recorded but the representative's responses were recorded and transcribed by the organisation for internal use, having been edited for clarity. The text provides an insight into how the organisation works, its aims and its values, as well as other projects it is working on.

--

The concept is pretty simple. We have built secure facilities in a number of public and private venues, accessible only by smartcard, which look to the outside world like a women's bathroom. Inside the room, there is a separate cubicle housing a normal lavatory, this is where a women can go if she needs to just go to the toilet or to deal with her period or if she just changes her mind. That's lockable and private and has nothing to do with you.

You are encased in a chamber beneath the main lavatory installation in the room. You are not directly visible to the woman at all. You are secured in there, there's no leaving once you're inside except if you're released by one of our team. All proceedings in that room are videoed and we have audio too, so if you get into distress, or the woman has any issues, we are on hand to help but we encourage males to deal with it themselves before asking for help. If it turns out you are regularly asking for assistance we will terminate your membership. We are not here to hold your hand, this is a project run by women for women, not for the comfort of the men.

The facility is thoroughly cleaned after each event, but not during the event itself when it is being used, much like a normal lavatory in a public venue, so you will be lying in the facility under the floor for several hours, soaked in women's urine. After a little while, it's going to smell in there, where the male is lying, but that is something which the men who sign up are very well aware of, and in fact they like that, it's something they are actively looking for.

You are expected to drink what you can, though it is obviously impossible to drink pint after pint of female piss during one evening, let alone a gallon or more. Excess female urine will drain away and any loo paper the women use when wiping themselves is deposited in a separate disposal unit next to the facility.

Only one woman is allowed into the room at any one time and no other men are ever allowed into that room. That is an iron rule which is never broken.

We tested the proposition with men like yourself and what you might regard as ordinary women, to establish their boundaries, what they felt was important and what they would enjoy and what was acceptable and not acceptable to them.

One clear issue here was privacy for both sides. There is a balance here. The women were unanimously clear that they did not want to be clearly identified by the male encased in the facility, however it was important for the men to be able to see that it was indeed women who were coming to pee. So we built a system whereby once the women enters the facility and the door is closed, the male will be able to see her approach, maybe take five or six steps, on a screen within the box where he is lying, situated just above his eyeline. The camera angle for this will be quite low and the camera is fairly low definition, so you'll be able to see that it's a woman, that she's wearing a skirt or a dress or whatever, and her height and age and probably her ethnic origin, but you won't be able to make a positive ID. The women we interviewed were happy with this.

The woman enters the cubicle, lowers her underwear and sits on the seat. At this point, you will have a full view of her bottom and genitals, lit from below. That position naturally opens a woman up, so you will see everything.

The visual element of this is important to a lot of men we spoke to, it's not just about the sensation and the symbolism or the smell or the taste of the piss, it's also about being able to see where the piss is coming from and, let's be honest, to see these parts of the female body in a context which is normally totally hidden and forbidden. The view is very explicit, the woman's anus and her vulva are fully visible, though obviously not her breasts or her face or any other part of the body. And it is quite hard to focus on looking when there's piss coming at you and most women will be off the seat after a minute or two. But you will see everything.

The women we spoke to were fine with all this, there's no possibility that the male, with his arms secured, could take a picture or anything like that, they can't be identified from that image and it's obviously impossible for the male to touch what he is looking at.

In terms of your privacy, the women we interviewed, the majority wanted to see the men who they're peeing onto. Not in great detail, but again, they wanted to see that it was indeed a man, a real man, in there. Now, the men we spoke to, some had some understandable privacy concerns with that, so again, we have struck a balance. There is a video feed which the woman can see and turn on and off on the wall in front of the seat. It's forbidden to take any pictures of that image. So far, we have not had any instances of women trying to do that, I should add.

Most of the men we spoke to her were happy with this. If your privacy is very important to you and you don't want the perceived risk of being seen by someone you know, a friend or relative or even a spouse, who you think might recognise you from the fairly low definition image of your face, that's OK, this isn't for you and you'll just have to miss out on having dozens of women pissing on you.

In my experience, speaking to men who are referred to us as potentially being interested in doing this, as you have been, nobody has said that this is a problem, quite the opposite, they are willing to put up with a little theoretical risk of being identified. The way to look at is that even if that happened, and a woman did recognise you, she might not want to 'out' herself to you or to others by explaining how she knows your secret. If she mentioned it to you, you could deny it because there would be no proof. Of course, you might want to admit it, in which case you now have a friend with a shared interest and a shared secret. The idea of a wife pissing on her own husband's face is a scenario we have considered. If that happens, well, they both have some explaining to do.

You'll notice that the floor is a hard floor, we wanted the males to be able to hear the women approaching the facility once they are in the room. Males are under orders to not speak to the women or to respond to them in anyway. We do not expect total silence, it's impossible to remain completely silent while one is urinated upon, but excessive noise -- and any discernible speech - will be grounds for membership being terminated, and we enforce that strictly. It is our interpretation that matters and if we get complaints from the women, we take their word over that of a man, so it's best to be as quiet as possible while a woman is in the room and using the facility. To make a feminist point, this is a place where women are heard, not men. You will be able to hear her, but she will not hear you because you will be quiet.

We find that the first time they use the facility, many women are quite quiet but as they get more used to the concept and the experience, they become more vocal. For many of them, it can become quite an emotional experience. All women have had negative experiences at the hands of men at some point in their lives, and the chance to urinate over a man's face, even an anonymous man who is volunteering to have that done to him, can be very liberating, symbolically. This is a big deal for many of these women, and a big reason why the benefactors who have supported this project chose to do so and also why women choose to organise events with our facilities. Most of the women have been drinking alcohol during the event, and we have had women cheering and crying, vocalising their anger towards men in general or men in their lives in particular, so don't be surprised if that happens to you, just lie there and put up with it.

We are very strict on who can attend parties at public venues in which a facility has been fitted. We need photo ID and two forms of other ID to confirm an event from the organiser and they need to agree to photo ID being checked on the door. If there is any doubt whatsoever that someone isn't 21, they don't come in. We don't do that at events in private homes, the onus there is on the organiser herself but we obtain a written commitment from them to do so.

As I mentioned previously, no men are permitted at the events, apart from serving staff who would not enter the part of the venue where the facility is based, and they would have no knowledge of it. These are events for women and it's perfectly possible that trans women might attend, we don't police that. So trans women might be among the women using the facilities and peeing on you. That's something which is a matter for you, it's not something which we control or are particularly interested in either way, really. By the time you realise, it will be too late to do anything about it anyway so you need to be aware of that and able to deal with it.

Most events last for about three to four hours. You will enter the venue by a different entrance to the women, be brought into the facility before it starts by one of our team and left to put yourself into it. Your clothes will be put into a dressing room with a shower and towel which only you can enter, off to the side of the room. I should add that that room is also under video surveillance with a view to preventing any male masturbation on the premises. Obviously, we understand that many men who take part will find this experience sexually arousing, that's why they do it, but we are not there to facilitate that kind of activity. What you do in the privacy of your own home afterwards is your business, but if you do it or attempt to do it while in our facility, you will lose all your membership privileges instantly and permanently. If women want to do that while on the throne, that's fine. It has happened but it's not that frequent.

Once the event is over, you'll be unlocked remotely, you will be able to access your shower room and you'll have ten minutes to take a very quick shower and leave by the side exit. Any lingering and that will be your final visit, your membership will be terminated. 'Get clean and get out' is the message.

I should add that our security is military-grade. We take it extremely seriously. We do not collect or retain any information about the women who simply attend our events, beyond verifying their ID on the way in, as many venues do. The women who register as supporters, those who organise events involving our facility and the men who take part, we keep their ID extremely safe, triple-encrypted and on different servers, so even if one was compromised, the data would essentially be meaningless in terms of identifying them as participants in this project. We have serious women, ex-US government, UK government, lots of very bright women from the private sector helping us pro bono on this, it's an international effort. And we have a lot of support from powerful women in the media and in various other organisations who see this as a win-win for women and who have been quietly supportive. I can't say too much about that but we know they have our back.

To ensure that the men who take part abide by our rules, we take a fair amount of identifying material from them -- passport, birth certificate, names and contacts of female friends and wives or girlfriends etc. This is done to ensure they do not betray the project. The less attention this scheme receives, the better for everyone concerned. No security system is totally safe but ours is as close as it can be, we are confident of that without being complacent. You should be aware that we have already found out and stored a great deal of information about you and your partner.

Put it this way: the only way your involvement in this will be passed to anyone else is if we decide to do so in return for you seriously breaching our rules, harassing any of our staff or anything like that. So far, we have had no problems and long may that continue.

We now have four facilities in London, all over the city, and another eight in the rest of the country -- Bath, Brighton, Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle, Glasgow, Edinburgh. That's the public venues, we also have thirty private facilities in homes mainly, and we have a couple in major businesses.

On average, women pee six to eight times a day, that's maybe 2 litres, roughly three and a half pints. If you assume that the women attending these events and using the facility might go twice while they're there, that's maybe a pint. If eight women do that, it's a gallon. If 16 women do that, it's two gallons. You see how it mounts up.

Of course, each facility is limited by the number of women who will use it in an hour. A five-hour event, where women are there from 8pm til 1am, for example, might mean thirty trips to the facility, and if each one generates just 200ml, that's 6000ml, which is over 10 pints. If it's 300ml, that's 15 pints of piss, and so on.

At a smaller event, maybe where the women are older and might drink a little less and not stay quite as long, like the event on Thursday, we might assume 12 women will use the facility, maybe an average of once each, that's 12 trips and let's say they only pee 150ml each time, that's 1800ml, that's still 3 pints of warm female piss you'll be dealing with. That won't be coming all at once, obviously, it'll be coming throughout the evening, so a different kind of experience than if they were lining up, one after the other.

I should explain how it works in terms of the organisers and the women who participate. The organisers book a venue with our facility because they want to use it, primarily. We are aware of some women who have held parties and just used it for their own trips to the lavatory, like a private loo for the party organiser, but that's rare. Beyond that, it varies. Some women give the smartcards for the secure room to a few friends, others tell everyone at the event that there's a special loo which they can use if they'd like to. The smaller the event, the more likely it is that everyone knows, and the more women who know the more want to try it out, even out of curiosity. No woman uses the facility unless she knows what it is and that there is a man in there who will voluntarily be covered by and drinking her pee.

Totally private events at a venue, or events in the private homes where we have installed facilities, are slightly different. If the organiser wants to open the door to the facility and let lots of women use it in quick succession, that's their business. The way to think about it is that, for some women, this is a bit of a laugh, a bit like going to see a male stripper might have been a few years ago. Everyone who comes along knows what's going to happen. Now, that kind of event with 20 women might mean 50 trips, at 400ml a time that's 20 litres, 35 pints. That might sound unlikely but we have a private event in a couple of weeks time organised by a women's rugby club and those girls can drink, so there could be three or four gallons of female piss being sprayed over your face and into your mouth that night.

As I just mentioned, we have a couple of female CEOs in major companies who have had a facility fitted in their offices. The work was done at weekends by women plumbers and other workers, and in both cases, the finance director was also a woman. So, there is a C-Suite loo, just for senior women, and from time to time, men get pissed on and drink the boss ladies' piss there.

Looking at our schedule, there are four events in the next fourteen days which still require a male recipient.

On Friday, there's a Women In Business reception, there are 60 attendees confirmed for that and eight are registered with us, that's in south London. This is the third event they've held at a venue where we have a facility, the age of the women attending ranges from early thirties to late sixties, I believe. It's for women who have started their own businesses and done well.

Next Monday, there's a 60th birthday celebration in a venue in north London, that's a joint birthday party for two women, forty women are signed up to that, of whom four are registered with us, having been to an event before. We can assume the women will be in their fifties and sixties, possibly older.

Next Friday, there's an event in a private home which has one of our facilities within it, that's in south London, it's a 40th birthday event. We have 20 women coming to that, and as I said earlier, we anticipate that most if not all will choose to use the facility, that tends to be the case when it's hosted by an individual with her friends, as this event will be. It'll be mums, married and divorced women and some single women, presumably, that kind of thing, mostly if not entirely graduates if the organiser is anything to judge by, and attractive women in the main, I would guess.

And next Saturday, there's a 21st birthday party in south west London. Just over twenty women are booked for that. Only two of the young women are already registered with us, but we would expect several more to want to try out the facility, so you might expect, say, eight or ten women at the very least. Younger women tend to be more open to agreeing to do it while at the event.

A certain kind of event or group might appeal to you more than another - say, you might be particularly attracted by the idea of black or Asian women urinating on you, or younger women, or you might really not want to be pissed on by, say, older women. But you are not allowed to choose based on the demographic of the group, just on timing and location. You won't know what kind of women are there until you see them walking up to the throne on the little screen. I would say that ultimately, women's piss is women's piss, your role is to open your mouth and drink.

We expect our male participants to make themselves available for at least four events a year and a good record of availability and attendance means you will be put on a list if you wish, to be contacted in the event of a male cancelling, where we need another male to step in at short notice. If you don't make yourself available, you risk your membership being suspended. Membership entails a financial commitment and a commitment to participate and we make that very clear to every male who signs up.

We have done some analysis of the men who have signed up for this and taken part. We have just over 1000 men who have paid £5000 as an initial payment, gone through our vetting and provided the appropriate ID as security. That represents a useful source of capital for us. We operate purely on a referral model, with our referrals mainly coming from dominant women, both professional and non-professionals. They earn a fee for every man who signs up and when they renew their memberships, this is only fair as potentially we are taking income away from them, and we want to incentivise them to send the right kinds of potential members to us. I have worked in business development in a range of sectors for nearly twenty years and the conversion rate is off the scale. We sign up 9 out of 10 of the referrals we get and with the others it's mostly a case of them wanting reassurance over security. We don't do too much of that, we need men who can deal with it.

1000bp
1000bp
38 Followers
12