A September Affair Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cupped my hairy balls and laughed.

"It had better work. That's what we're here for, buster."

"Oh, it'll work."

I jumped on the bed, lifted the covers and got under them with Kirsten. I raised myself on an elbow. Looking down on her, I placed my hand on her chest, my finger sliding under her bra and seeking her nipple. As with any older woman, her tits flattened out when she lay on her back, so there was this soft area of tit and a little hard nipple off centre. I played with the nipple for a while as we kissed, our tongues duelling. Then we lay side by side, cuddling as my hands roamed over her. I cupped her butt cheeks, I stroked the inside and outside of her thighs, I caressed her hips.

"Oh wow, Kirsten. You feel so good. I've been looking forward to this so much."

She reached between us and stroked along my dick. I sighed. I said softly, "Touch the top, around the opening. It's called the "eye". I'm particularly sensitive there."

She took my advice and used her finger and thumb to gently squeeze around the eye. I moaned, loving it.

"Oh God baby. Yes, do it. Fuck yes"

Kirsten lifted the covers to look down at her hand in my cock, seemingly intrigued. I suspected this was only the second man's cock she had seen in the flesh. She was certainly only my second lover.

I reached round behind her and unclipped her bra. She shrugged her arms and the bra fell down her front. She threw it on the bed cover. She was sitting up in bed. I saw her tits now for the first time. They were actually quite neat. They'd obviously dropped over time, but they had a gentle crescent moon shape to them, with the little nipples pointing sideways. I leapt on them, kissing and licking. She sighed and held my head into them. In turn, I sucked each nipple into my mouth, flicking the tips with my tongue. She whispered in my ear.

"Mmm darling John, I love you doing that. Suck on my tits, honey." Holding my head tight onto her chest. She moaned.

And I realised that for the first time she was talking dirty.

I cupped her arse over her lacy panties. As I said, her hips had broadened over the years, so her arse too was a bit wider and softer. But I loved feeling it. Under the covers, I began sliding her panties over her hips. She moved enough to help me get them down to her thighs. Then she took over and slid them off quickly and expertly, flicking them out and onto the floor. I grabbed her tight and held her to me.

"Naked at last," I said.

She giggled and wiggled in my grasp, our bodies coming into contact all over. I groped and caressed her for some time, feeling all the parts of her: her smooth flanks, her soft belly with its stretch marks, her side, her breasts, her strong curved back, the curve of her neck and shoulders, the softness of the inside of her thighs and the firmness of the outside, down to her knees. Meantime, she was running her hands over me: feeling my arms, my wrists, my back, my chest. I kissed into the curve of her neck as she moaned, and I bit on her shoulder blade, sucking the skin taut. I kissed her ear lobes and she shivered.

After some minutes, as we lay facing each other, half under the covers, she grabbed my cock hard. I almost jumped at the suddenness of it. In return, I ran my right hand up her right thigh. At the junction, she was quite hairy, more than I expected. Blonde hairs, straight, but a little beard of pubic hair. I separated the hairs with my fingers as she obligingly spread her legs for me. My finger ran along her slit and I could feel how wet she was already. I was glad. I wanted a juicy cunt to pound. My finger slipped straight in and found her clit, a hard little button slick with juice. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs apart for me to access, her hand still holding tight on my hard cock. I used my finger and thumb to squeeze her clit. Squeeze, release, squeeze release. She was already moving into me, lifting her thighs off the bed to get me rubbing her clit. She cupped my balls then began stroking my dick.

I put my mouth next to her ear and whispered, "What do you want, honey?"

As I played with her clit, she groaned. "I want you in me, darling. In deep. Please." She squeezed my cock as she said it.

I said, "Talk dirty to me. What do you want?"

She took a breath. "I want your cock, John."

That was obviously a big step for her. But I wanted more.

"What do you want me to do with my cock?"

She squirmed. Squeezed my dick again. "I want you to put this cock in me ...And fuck me with it."

I chuckled. "That's the girl. We'll have you talking dirty soon enough." We kissed passionately. I emphasised my point then by saying, "We're gonna put this cock in your juicy cunt and fuck the pants off you. O.K.?"

She laughed. "OK, you dirty old man. Fuck me hard."

She lay there with her legs apart. She reverted to bossy Kirsten then, pulling my cock - and me with it - to position A. I followed her direction, rolling so I was above her, my legs between hers. I rested on my elbows and looked down along her compact body. She placed my cock on her slit and moved it up and down her puffy lips. Then she said, "Fuck me darling."

I thrust straight in. I pushed past her puffy lips and onto the slick passage behind. She pushed back up at me. Her cunt opened up to me and I slipped in fully. I was not surprised to find that there was plenty of room in there. Her passage was soft, warm and wet and completely open to me. My cock did not fill her, but I contracted my arse muscles and did my best to push it in hard. I don't think I had the girth to fill her anyway. As I said, there was room in that soft warm space. She gripped my back as I began thrusting, looking up at me, and breathing hard as she said,

"Oh yes, John. Fuck me fuck me. I want you darling. Harder please."

She started thrusting back at me then, her thighs meeting mine. I slipped one hand under her arse and steadied her as I pushed hard. Our groins were banging each other, my coarse pubic hairs grinding against her fine ones. I felt her right hand slip down my back to my arse, then her left, and she was holding my arse and encouraging me deeper. That is something I've always found sexy but rarely had happen. I guess it was bossy Kirsten in action, showing me how to do her.

I could feel how open she was, how ready for me. Juice was leaking out of her cunt as I plunged into her. Her eyes were closed and there was this fascinating concentration of focus on her face as she accepted my fucking. By this stage I had given up trying to do the gentlemanly thing and rest on an elbow. I was lying on top of her, our bodies pressed together. The feeling of her skin was overwhelmingly erotic. At nearly seventy, she still had smooth skin over most of her body, soft and fair skin.

I was aware of how quiet the house was and how our lovemaking noises were filling the room. The slapping of skin on skin, the squelching noise of my cock in her extremely wet cunt, our cries and sighs, all seemed louder than they were. Then I told her to do something I'd never had done to me - and which I'm sure she would never have done.

"Baby, reach down between my legs and tickle my balls as I enter you."

She said "OK" in a voice louder than she meant and then she did it. Her soft little hand gently teased my ballsac. My cock jumped and got harder. I was pounding her.

"Oh fuck me John. Fuck me hard with your cock." She was ordering, bossy Kirsten. And I was glad to comply, as I was pleased to hear her talking dirty. I was aware that she was now doing something with her muscles down there to contract her cunt round me. It was gripping me. I had no idea how she did it, but I was loving it. Every time I thrust, her soft cunt became this tight passage. Not a virgin cunt, but nicely gripping. The friction was great. I'd push in and be gripped, then when I drew back her cunt would relax and feel open and soft. She was panting. Her eyes remained closed and the focus on her face was total.

Then her movements became more urgent. She was pushing back at me with every thrust. I got my arms under her thighs and lifted her legs into the air to give me more access to her cunt. She was almost screaming now, and some if it was incomprehensible.

"Oh God yes darling. Fuck my cunt. Fuck me please. Oh yes, deep. Oh yes. Oh God...ah..Oh..Oh..man...cock...dick...past...fuck...balls...tits...pussy...John" All of it punctuated by sighs and pants.

And she was cumming, her body squirming and thrashing under me. She was making guttural animal sounds, and virtually yelling. I kept my hands on her hips to maintain my position, and I kept thrusting. I was cumming in her before I realised it had started, and I was puffing hard.

After my last spurt, I collapsed onto her. She gripped me tight, kissing me greedily around the cheeks, ears and mouth.

When we both got our breath back and were hugging tightly, she said,

"That is the best sex I've ever had, and it's taken forty years for me to get it." She laughed and kissed me wetly. The way she said "sex" was a return to her usual prudish form of speech. No dirty talk.

"Well thank you ma'am. I'll take that as a real compliment. For my part, I have to say it was even better than I 've been dreaming of. You were sensational." I reached down and touched the top of her vagina, where my cock was just starting to recede. "You have a wonderful cunny, Kirsten."

As my cock started to slip out, she deftly rolled over, grabbed a box of tissues and pushed some between her legs. Then she grabbed some more, threw the covers off me and carefully wiped me clean. I'd never had that done to me. Tidy Kirsten, cleaning her house.

Having cleaned me up, she threw the covers back over me, flicked her panties from the floor to the bed and raced off to the ensuite bathroom. I got a good view of her naked rear, the bits that had dropped over the years, the more rounded arse, but the strong sexy back. Her bottom wobbled a bit as she scurried off and I could definitely see that she had a pear shape to her, but I suddenly found that incredibly sexy. My little soft sexy pear. I idly played with my soft cock as I thought of it.

When Kirsten came back she'd disposed of her tissues. Naked, she hopped back into bed and embraced me. She looked at me before she said, "You know John, I'm not normally so ...loud or... demonstrative in lovemaking. Do you think the neighbours might have heard?"

I laughed, and hugged her reassuringly. "No baby. You weren't that loud. Although you did surprise me a bit. I didn't think you enjoyed sex that much." I kissed her mouth and cupped one tit. "Mind you, if somebody was lurking outside your bedroom window they might have heard your lovely orgasm."

"Oh dear," She said, now Organised Kirsten. "I'd better be careful when you're here. If I'm with Geoff he tends to just like pretty standard stuff, you know?" Her little hand had drifted down and was now sitting on my flaccid dick, just caressing it. For the thousandth time, I wished I was bigger. "If I'm going to make that sort of ruckus, I better make sure there's no one standing at the front door."

And so I knew we were having an affair and not a one-day stand. When she said, "when you're here," it was clear she was organising us into a regular pattern of fucking. I was delighted. I wanted more of that eager little body.

12