A Sergeant Comes Back Home Ch. 01

Story Info
A staff sergeant returns home after many years in the army.
3.8k words
4.46
50k
95
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers

My father, John, met mother, Linda, 32 years ago. He was 22 years old and she was 17. They fell in love soon after and got married a year later. In the beginning everything fell into place as planned. Dad started working as an accountant and mom became a secretary. Living in the deep south and having few friends, it was pretty much what they expected their life to be. I was born 10 months into their marriage and the celebration having a son was great, as I can still see in the picture album.

Based on their wedding pictures, both my parents looked good. Dad was 5'9", quite muscular and nice hair. Mom was 5'5", about 120lbs, long brown hair, radiant smile and a shapely body. Her chest was her most impressive asset, being bigger than expected for her frame.

When I was in elementary school I occasionally heard them argue. I tried to stay away and except for few words every now and then, I was unaware of real trouble brewing. As I moved to high school their fights became more frequent and louder. I got used to hearing words like 'alcohol', 'drunk', 'fat', 'pig',... I still tried to ignore them, but it became more difficult, because they were quarrelling more often in front of me and even tried to involve me.

I noticed that dad began using hard liquor at all times of the day and gained weight. He was fired from his old job and became an assistant accountant in another smaller firm. But mom rose to an executive secretary and her salary was now higher than dad's.

In my senior year in high school the fights became too unbearable. It was time for me to leave the house. My school grades were average at best, so my chances of getting scholarship to college were very low. I didn't have an inclination toward any available job around. After much thought I decided to join the army.

Both dad and mom tried hard to change my mind, saying that I'd end up in far away places and the risks during war were high. I listened to them, but made up my mind. I joined a day after my 18th birthday,

In the first few years I went through a rigorous boot camp all the way to combat in Iraq. I slowly rose up in ranks. Three years ago I became a staff sergeant and was assigned to train newly recruited soldiers in one of the large army camps in South Carolina.

All these years I occasionally received a letter from mom, usually stating that she loved and missed me. I wrote back less frequently. Initially I lied writing that I was enjoying the tough training, but as time went on, I became proud to announce about my promotions and really liking my job.

About 6 months ago I got an order to transfer to another base, close to home.

I notified mom and she immediately responded, "Rob, please come home. I miss you immensely. Your 30th birthday is coming. Let's celebrate it together at home. Kisses, mom."

The next weekend I got a free pass. My plan was to visit home after more than 10 years of not seeing my old home and my parents.

Friday evening I arrived at our old neighborhood. Nobody was on our street. The yards looked more neglected than I remembered... I walked to our house with my backpack and rang the bell.

Mom opened the door.

"Rob, it's you! You are so big and tall. I hardly recognize you..." Full of tears she hugged and kissed me.

"Mom, it's OK. Let me look at you."

She stood up nervously staring at me.

The truth is that she looked awful... Her hair was disheveled, her baggy clothes were old and ripped in several places, no make up and she gained a lot of weight... I was speechless.

"Mom, is dad here too?"

She smirked, "Honey, he is in the living room with his favorite buddy..."

What was she saying?...

I went to dad's room. He was sitting in front of the old TV with a bottle of Whiskey in his hand. His hair has thinned and his tummy protruded significantly.

"Hi dad. I just arrived, how are you doing?"

He glanced at me with glazed eyes, "Son, I haven't seen you in ages. You look good. Let me finish watching this show and then we'll eat dinner."

As mom was preparing dinner, I walked from one room to the other to see the changes since I left.

Dad's room was one big mess with clothes on the floor, 2 empty liquor bottles in the garbage can that was standing in the middle of the room, several cigarette butts on a small table with others in a large ashtray. The room stank of alcohol, cigarettes and mold... I couldn't stand it.

Then I went to mom's room (Since I left the house they moved to different rooms). Her room was the old bedroom. The cranky bed was still there with a partially ripped cover. Mom's room was cleaner, but it smelled of cigarettes too. I checked her closets and drawers. Everything was ancient! Since I left there was not even one new piece of clothing except for one somewhat newer a DD cup bra, but it's color was starting to fade...

I was shocked!...

As a staff sergeant I got used to order and cleanliness. To see how my parents standard of living deteriorated was appalling! I had to do something about it, but first I needed to know what was going on...

Mom called us for dinner. She removed her apron and smiled, "Rob. I thought that you'd come tomorrow. Forgive me if the food is not as good as you had when you stayed with us..."

"Mom, the food is not an issue at all. I eat in an army cantina and trust me, it's not a Four Season hotel restaurant..."

I looked at dad. He was bent on his chair with his eyes on the table, never meeting my eyes. His bottle was on the table near him.

"Dad, do you work?"

"I work part time. Twice a week I go there and help them organize the paperwork in files. Sometimes they send me to the post office and in my free time I make coffee for the team."

"So no more accounting job?..."

He stared down and stayed silent.

"Mom, what about you? Do you still work in the same place?"

"No. I moved to another company. I am an executive secretary in a bigger and better company. My benefits are better. Now my health insurance covers dad too! My salary went up slightly."

"Mom, why don't you buy new clothes? Why don't you hire a helper to clean the house twice a week?..."

She gazed at dad and then started crying.

"Mom, I didn't want to offend or embarrass you, but what is going on?..."

"Rob, dad spends half my salary on his drinking. We barely have enough for food and rent. I am trying to do the best I can..."

I stood up, "Well guys, things are going to change around here!"

Both of them stared at me. They had strange look on their faces. Was it surprise? fear? Humiliation?

"Mom, I get good money as a staff sergeant in the army. I do not have a wife or children, so it's a lot for one person. From now on I'll give you every month half my salary. However, I expect you to use part of the money to go 3 times a week to a sports facility nearby and buy new clothes. Don't buy too many all at once, because I want and expect you to lose those extra pounds you gained since I left. And find a cleaning person to help you around the house. Mom, is it clear?"

She whispered, "Yes Rob... I'll do my best..."

I gazed at dad, "And you sir, I want you to start going to Alcoholics Anonymous. You better try to shape up too! Wasting so much money on alcohol products is unacceptable even if we were the Rockefellers! And I didn't even start mentioning the health and social ramifications of what you do!"

Dad's eyes became focused on his shoes...

I took out my wallet and gave mom all the money I had and left one $20 bill for myself.

"Guys, initially I planned to stay here during the weekend, but the house is in terrible shape and both of you need to do some work too. And if you think that I am a rude son of a bitch, then you are right! In the army it's my job to be tough, but get results! So hate me as much as you want, but next time when I come here I want to see results. In case you wonder when next time will be, it's 4 months from now. My new assignment is to reshape newly recruited soldiers in the army camp about 2 miles from here. Any questions? Comments?..."

Both of them lowered their heads in shame.

I kissed mom on her cheek, said 'hi' to dad and left the house.

Two months later I called home and talked to mom, "Hi mom. How are you guys doing?"

"Rob, I think that you'll be proud of me. I go to LA Fitness 3 times a week. I lost 15 pounds. I have a lady that cleans the house twice a week. I also bought 3 new pieces of clothing!"

"Excellent! What about dad?"

She hesitated, "Not so good... He tried to go to AA, but after 3 meetings he began drinking again and quit AA. He still works twice a week at the same firm as before. He cannot be trusted with accounting jobs due to his drinking. They feel sorry for him and give him low level assignments..."

"Mom, I'll be at home exactly 2 months from now. I am happy to hear that at least you, my young mom is doing better..."

The day has arrived. The new camp was happy to see me. The reason I was reassigned was related to the ineffectiveness of the prior staff sergeant. He could not control his group and was relieved of his job.

Two days later, Saturday morning I came back home.

A very attractive lady opened the door for me and tried to kiss me.

I pushed her back, "Pretty lady, I demand to see my mother first..."

Mom chuckled, "Rob, I missed you so much!... I hope that this time you are not disappointed with my looks..."

"Mom, I am almost speechless... How did you change from a fat middle aged slob to such a gorgeous lady?!..."

I stared at her. Mom lost about 30 pounds, much of it in her waist and hips. Her hourglass appearance was restored with her massive breasts still getting much of my attention. Her hair was nicely done in a bun. She wore a mini dress that emphasized her shapely legs and revealed her... ample cleavage..."

She smiled, "Rob you are still a tit man, aren't you?... Young man, you continue ogling my chest like that and I'll forget that I am your loving mother..."

I laughed, "Mom, you know me too well... I am really REALLY proud of you. You took care of yourself and it's reward time. Tomorrow I'll take you to a good restaurant and a movie of your choice."

Blushing, "Son, you don't have to do it. You paid for it and motivated me to do it for myself... You did a lot already..."

"Mom, are you ashamed to go out with me that you refuse my offer?..."

She put her hand on mine, "Robbie, are you nuts? You are young, tall and very handsome. What woman in her right mind be ashamed to be seen in your company?!... I just don't want you to feel obligated to go out with an old woman..."

"Mom, being 49 is young in my book! And you just commented about me ogling your beautiful body. Meaning, I find you very attractive, much more than all the young chicks who are glued to their cellphones day and night! You are having a date with me tomorrow or I'll have to drag you by force!..."

Sighing, "Son, I don't love you anymore! Threatening a vulnerable lady... By the way, I am not sure that it's a good idea for a serious reason. The dress I wear now is my only new dress... The rest of the money you gave me I spent on the health club, home helper, and a new set of bra and panties... Sorry..."

"Mom, you are coming with me right now and together we buy new stuff for our tomorrow's date!"

"Rob, I don't want you to waste all your money on me..."

"Mom, will you shut up or you want me to drag you out of this house to the shopping mall?..."

"Robbie, is this the same tone you talk to your soldiers? They'll hate you..."

"My job is to make them better soldiers. Whatever I can do to accomplish that assignment I'll do, provided that I do not risk their lives. In your case it's slightly different. You are too timid for your own good, so I'll take charge from now on..."

She smiled and stayed quiet.

By evening my car had several new packages that included 4 new dresses, few skirts and blouses, and several sets of undergarments.

I even convinced her to buy a single sexy lingerie ("Why do I need it? Your father barely looks at me?..." "Because mom, I think that you'll look wonderful and sexy in it. And if I happen to accidentally see you in it, even better..."). At last she agreed and I paid for it without seeing it.

At home I got rid of all her old clothes and left only the newer ones. I put a note for myself, 'She'd need a warm coat too.'

Dinner at home was much better than 4 months earlier. It was a medium rare steak with oven baked potatoes, pickled beets and my favorite dessert, chocolate cake...

Mom and I chatted and laughed together. Dad stayed quiet, occasionally drinking directly from his bottle.

After dinner dad went to sleep.

"He always go to sleep early, wakes at 2 am, walks around the house and drinks some more. Then he goes to sleep again at 4 am and wakes up late, except for his working days, when I wake him up earlier..."

"Mom, it's still early, you want to watch TV together?"

"Good idea. Let me wash the dishes, take a shower after all the tedious walk in the mall. I'll wear something more comfortable and we'll watch TV together... I like the romantic new show, but we can switch to whatever you prefer..."

Mom finished the dishes and went to her quarters. She reappeared half an hour later... in her new lingerie...

I stared at her with my mouth open. I had no idea what to say...

Mom was having on a black barely there cloth that was very short, exposing her great legs. The top was low, revealing a generous cleavage. Her tits were swaying from side to side, announcing the lack of bra support.

Mom smiled devilishly, "It is very comfortable and you mentioned that you wanted to see it on me... Do you think I look good in it?..."

"Mom, th...this thing is amaz... amazing!" I stuttered, but my cock didn't... It bulged forward in a way that could not be ignored...

Innocently, "Robbie dear, is he trying to show me that he likes it?!...

"Mom... In this piece you are the sexiest thing I ever saw... I apologize for my unruly cock, but I understand him completely..."

She sat down on the loveseat by me and leaned her head on my shoulder. Her mild fragrance smelled nice...

I turned the TV to her show. It was supposed to start soon.

"Mom, do you want me to make tea or coffee? I also brought some beer cans in my backpack."

"No Rob. I just want to feel your strong body near me, knowing that you will protect me from any evil..."

She was right that I'd do my best against outside enemies. But the closeness to her body made my prick stir... Will I be able to protect her from myself?...

The show started. It was a romantic drama with some suspense and love scenes.

Mom was absorbed in the plot, while for me it was a simple, non realistic, fake drama...

So I just relaxed backwards and let mom enjoy it.

At one point during the peak suspense, she bent forward concentrating on the hero's frightened face and mumbled, "Come here and see how cruel they can be to her..."

I bent forward too, but instead of looking at the screen, my eyes looked sideways...

Mom's upper part of the lingerie separated from her body, displaying her ample tits in all their glory! The dark nipples were seen too. They looked so tempting...

"I am afraid that they are going to kill her," she said and looked at my face.

I didn't have time to glance at the screen. She caught me peeking at her marvelous boobs.

She smiled, "Did I already tell you that you are the only one who makes me feel attractive?... You are the reason why I bought this lingerie... I wanted you to be proud of me!... Now I know that you are not just complimenting me, because your penis cannot hide the truth..."

I whispered, "Mom, I love you..."

"I know son." She took my hand and placed it around her bare shoulder.

Her skin was smooth...

As her focus shifted again to the show, my hand began trailing along her shoulder and upper arm. It felt good.

As the movie continued, a romantic part between the 2 main characters began with a deep kiss.

Mom turned her back to me, put her hand on my thigh and leaned her head on my chest. As a result, my hand slipped from her upper arm to her side boob. She gasped. I didn't move. She didn't move either.

We stayed like that for few minutes and then my hand started caressing her upper arm again, occasionally rubbing against her exposed side boob.

I noticed that mom's breathing rate increased. Was it the movie? My touch? I wasn't sure...

She seemed to be absorbed in the movie plot, but after 3 more times of 'accidentally' touching her bare side boob, she grabbed my palm, put it on her covered tit and whispered, "That's OK Rob, you can touch it and have fun..."

Her amazing breasts were heavy but firmer than I expected. I could feel her extremely hard nipple through the thin layer. I massaged it lightly, hearing mom purring...

Then my hand snuck inside her upper part and met for the first time the beautiful tits that appeared in so many of my dirty fantasies and were the subject of most of my masturbation activities...

"Mom, your breasts are stunning and... tantalizing... Can I suck on your nipples, please?..."

"Son, you told me that you're in charge now. Your beast is trying to get out of it's cage for the last half an hour, so I expected you to be more active, but I guess that under your tough façade you are only a Teddy bear... I had to help you, otherwise both of us would stay aroused forever... Yes baby, you can suckle on my tits. I enjoyed nursing you when you were a sweet little baby and hope to enjoy it now too."

She put her palm on my groin and massaged it gently, "Robbie, we don't want it to rip your pants... Isn't it better if you let it free to breath some fresh air?..."

"Mom, are you sure that we are not moving too fast?!..."

"Robbie, the first day you showed up at our door I already had mixed feelings. I wanted to feel toward you a motherly love, but you were so handsome, virile, commanding... That I was ready to obey ANYTHING you would have asked of me... including going to bed with you... See yourself in my position. My husband is a bum and a drunk. My long lost handsome son comes home, changes me from a fat Cinderella to an attractive lady. The last time I had sex was many MANY years ago... Isn't it fair to continue the dream I am living in now?!..."

"Mom, you have no idea how much I want you right now... But I suggest a compromise. I'll let you have an orgasm, so you are not thinking with your hungry cunt. But I am not going to put it in you yet. We need to think about it, because once we cross this threshold, there is no going back..."

Mom stared at me with her loving eyes and smiled.

I knelt between her slightly spread thighs and massaged her lower tummy over her lingerie. She moaned and leaned backwards, shutting her eyes.

my hand descended to her covered pussy, lightly feeling her puffy folds. Her moans increased and her legs spread wider for me.

I gently lifted her lingerie up, exposing for the first time mom's scant brownish hair.

Drops of moisture were hanging on her labia. I touched her entrance. she shrieked and her pelvis moved forward toward my hand.

The view was extremely erotic and my cock was crying foul. It wanted on the action too... But for now my 'upper brain' prevailed...

I slipped one finger inside her snatch and then another one.

Mom's body was moving forward, trying to pull my fingers deeper into her.

Inside her vagina I could feel her pulse. It was faster than an express train. Mom was very close to cumming.

My left hand moved to her right breast, twisting her dark nipple. At the same time my lips attached themselves to her engorged clitoris and two fingers were happily dancing along her G spot.

Mom sighed heavily for few seconds and suddenly her whole body shook. A series of convulsions followed, accompanied by whiny sounds. Short time later my fingers were soaked with her squirting juices.

ragal2
ragal2
1,207 Followers
12