A Serpent in Paradise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Mike too forgot about the future and concentrated on the present. After all, he was balls deep in a super-hot woman, who also happened to be the love of his life and the mother of his child; it didn't get much better than this. He pumped even harder, faster and deeper and she responded, clutching more desperately at him, pushing her hips up to meet his thrusts. She was soaking wet, and there was a wonderfully erotic squelching as he shafted her wet pussy.

Mike recognised the signs; his wife was about to cum. Jessica didn't hold back, almost screaming her pleasure as waves of orgasm hit her. Most of the inhabitants of the house were too busy with their own lusts to notice, and Matt was asleep, but Georgia heard and recognised the muffled wail and smiled to herself; Jessica was clearly working on their plan.

The sight of his wife's face wide-eyed and gasping with pleasure was much too much for Mike and he gave a last few fierce thrusts, hard and deep into her cunt, which triggered his own climax. With a groan of delight, he pumped long strings of cum into his wife's vagina and womb, before the pair fell into a deep and intimate embrace, lost in mutual pleasure.

Later, as they lay in each other's arms spent for the moment, Mike asked, "What the hell was that all about? I mean really?"

"Like I said Mike, I want to help Georgia, Matt and their harem. And the way I want to do it is -- we share."

"What do you mean 'share'?" he asked, although by now he had his suspicions.

"Georgia said she will try to persuade Matt to let you sleep with his harem -- or at least those members who are willing -- and you will give permission to your girls to have sex with Matt. Again, we agreed the girls should have the choice. If they want to remain exclusive to their Master, then we would honour that, but if not it will spread the love and we can teach Matt to be happy in his role as Master to his girls."

"That's completely nuts!" said Mike, not sure whether to laugh or get angry. "For one thing, you girls are exclusive to me and Matt's are to him. It's in the programming."

"But, as our Masters, you two can override it. Geoff Mills used to do so -- giving us to other men." Seeing her husband's look, she quickly added, "Oh, I know that was very wrong but we not talking about prostitution here, just one specific man. Two Masters and two harems, agreeing to grow in understanding by working together; it's rather beautiful really and the very opposite of the selfishness of a man like Mills."

Mike was far from sure about any of that but he also knew his wife, once she got an idea in her head, was very persuasive, so he just said "I'll think about it" and suggested they get some sleep. What he couldn't deny was that Georgia was indeed very attractive, and so was Delilah. If all Mitchell's women were like that, and Mike was pretty certain they would be, it was an undeniably tempting idea.

*****

Katya was the first to arrive at Park Manor the next day around nine a.m. and about an hour later Philip Harris, representing -- in a strictly unofficial and off the record capacity -- Her Majesty's Secret Services, joined them. In the event, his contribution proved disappointing.

Harris started by informing Matt that British Intelligence had concluded Geoff Mills was in Romania, clearly hoping this would be a major contribution to proceedings. Matt had to tell him that he already knew this from two other sources. Somewhat deflated by this, Harris thereafter had simply been keen to stress that Mills was not the UK Government's problem and they could not be involved in anything that happened from now on.

Mike Roberts had not been impressed with this last point. He knew that Mills has been helped in the past by Phil Harris' boss, Malcolm Brooke, but he also knew there was no way of changing their minds, short of some damning evidence of complicity. And even that might be difficult and dangerous to use.

Katya, however, had a different interest in Philip Harris. "So, Phil, you're a spy then. Like James Bond, all fast cars and making love to beautiful women?" Saying this, she struck an alluring pose, body curved, hand on hip and gave a coquettish smile. Harris looked more than a little discomforted. Katya was not just an attractive woman but she knew how to radiate an aura of sexual challenge, and she was doing so now.

"Umm, no, not at all; I'm really just a civil servant. And anyway, Intelligence Officers are not technically spies. Spies are foreigners who for one reason or another agree to supply information. All the glamourous stuff in films is nothing like the real world."

"A pity," pouted Katya, "I would have like to have slept with an Intelligence Officer, if that's what you want to call yourself -- 'The Spy who Fucked Me' perhaps ..."

Philip Harris made his excuses and left shortly afterward. He was engaged to be married soon to a sweet and charming woman, but he knew that when he lay in bed with his girlfriend tonight he would be thinking of Katya.

*****

"Some good news at last, Matt." It was Georgia, reading a text from her mobile. "Millie's in the country and she's heading straight here. I told her to get some rest, she must have done a lot of travelling to get here so quickly, but she said nothing was going to keep her away if her sisters are in danger."

"I'm not surprised," Matt said, pleased at the news. "I don't doubt that she's worried but at the same time this business is right up her street. She's a natural thrill seeker and easily bored. Part of her will be relishing this as a challenge."

Katya, who had been sat behind Mike Roberts' desk using his computer to examine maps of Romania, looked up. "Who's Millie?" she asked.

"One of mine," Matt replied. "She was a soldier when I met her; Australian Defence Force. Millie's a rather, umm ..." he tried to think of the right term, "forthright woman. I can guarantee she won't hold back on giving her view when she gets here."

"What branch of the ADF?" Katya asked, showing more interest.

"Infantry, I think," said Matt. Georgia nodded.

"So she'll have received weapons training. That could be useful," Katya said thoughtfully. "Do you think she would be prepared to fight if need be?"

"Be prepared?" said Matt, "it would be more a case of trying to stop her!"

"Good," said Katya, "she sounds like my sort of girl". Then, seeing the looks Matt and Georgia were giving her, she added, "But not in that way. I'm only attracted to submissive women ... and dominant men." She gave the pair such as frank look of appraisal that Georgia blushed scarlet and even Matt felt somewhat taken aback. He had a number of strong minded women in his harem, but he also knew that whenever he wanted he could always take control. Katya was something else altogether.

Suddenly feeling a need to change the subject, Matt raised a concern that Katya's comments had put in his head. "Look, what's all this talk about guns and fighting? For a start, I don't want anything done that might put my girls at more risk. And then there's the fact that Romania's a peaceful European country. They have laws and police forces and so on. You can't just run around shooting people because you feel like it! I think the authorities just might object."

"Well, Britain has laws and police forces and that didn't stop me shooting someone here," said Katya, leaving Matt and Georgia staring at her with shocked expressions. "No need to look like that," she added, "it was self-defence and I can assure you he wasn't a very nice man; he got what he deserved. And as to the rescue, hopefully we can avoid any need for violence. What we require is a good plan. But is it always useful to know you have a little insurance in reserve -- just in case."

*****

While he was escorting his latest slave back up to the castle, Geoff Mills had an idea that amused him. He had already promised the bitch she would be fucked like the slut he considered her to be and he was certainly looking forward to using the slim brunette's body for his pleasure. But this was also an opportunity to humiliate Matthew Mitchell just a little more -- well quite a lot more actually.

It was true that Mitchell had never done anything to hurt him; in fact they had never even met. Yet Mills hated him. Mitchell was clearly Haller's favoured protégé. He was successful, with wealth, a harem of nine beautiful girls and five stunning homes scattered round the world. He had never had to flee a country, fearing that his life was in danger. To Mills' way of thinking this was unjust and Matthew Mitchell should suffer for it. It certainly didn't cross Geoff's mind that anything bad that had happened to him might be due to his own actions.

Therefore is pleased Geoff to remind Mitchell how everything he owned was vulnerable. In fact, Mills fully intended to take it all away from him, as well as get back everything he considered rightfully his. This castle and the three women were just the beginning. So as a warning of what was to come he would make a nice little video and send it to Mr Mitchell. This was going to take a little organisation, so he postponed the filming until the next day. In the meantime, Svetlana could receive further doses of his mind controlling drug and more mental processing with the ultrasound. She would soon be a totally obedient slave like the others -- and she would love him for it.

If it had been necessary, Geoff would have been content to film his impromptu porn movie on a phone, but Nikki was able to advise him of something better. There was a video camera in the basement of the tower, which Delilah had purchased in case there was a need to film the various activities she planned there. The next morning, Mills had a couple of his newly mind controlled local castle staff carry it upstairs and set it up. One of the locals, who had some experience in using cameras, was instructed to film the proceedings.

The presence of these slave-staff gave Geoff another idea on how to humiliate Matthew Mitchell a little more. He had controlled them for a mixture of security and labour, but some could play a more active role in the dramatic production he planned. Mils had three men chosen at random strip naked and sit in a row on a sofa. Looks were not important here and the three would not have passed muster as porn actors, being middle aged, somewhat overweight and no more than averagely endowed. However, that was not the point.

In contrast to the men Ilse, Nicoleta and Svetlana would certainly have passed a porn starlet audition with ease, and Geoff had ordered them to dress to match. Nikki had shown him where Matt kept the slave collars he had given each girl and at the same time revealed whole wardrobes of sexy outfits. From among these for this show Geoff had selected sets of fantasy 'Arabian harem' wear, comprising scanty and wispy bits of silk, lots of bangles and not much else.

Geoff Mills was, in effect, the director of this impromptu porn flic and he commenced it by having the cameraman film the three girls crouching placidly on the floor in their flimsy outfits, eagerly awaiting the orders of their Master. He moved into shot and said, "Welcome Mr Mitchell. I thought you might enjoy seeing your beloved girls behaving like the cum-dump bimbos they truly are. And it's all three of them, I'm afraid. Your former fiancée tried to escape, but the dumb little cunt was no match for me, so she's mine now, like the others."

"Shortly I will show you them begging their new Master to fuck them in the most degrading ways they can think of and loving every minute of it. I'm sure you'll want to hear them sobbing and moaning in pleasure as they take my cock up their arse. But first, I thought I would show you how they are no longer exclusive to one man. You see, I like my slaves to pay their way. Yes, that's right Mitchell, they are all going to be whores from now on, and as token of that, let's watch them give a blow-job to these guys."

At a word from Mills, the camera panned to the three men sitting naked on the sofa, then carefully recorded as Ilse, Niki and Lana shuffled forward on their knees to where they waited. Each girl took the cock of one of the servants and began to work on it with hand and mouth. One of the men, knowing what was coming, was already erect and another was at half limber, while the third was still flaccid, but Matt, with the help of Delilah, had trained the girls well, and soon three hard erections were being licked and sucked. The camera lovingly recorded every detail.

Despite surface appearances, this was not a porn shoot but real sex, with no stopping for directions or instructions, and the men were just ordinary guys not porn stars, therefore it was not surprising that under the influence of the best blow-job of their lives given by the most beautiful girl each had ever been with, none lasted all that long despite Geoff's order to hold back if they could.

Ilse's man was the first to come, giving a moan of release as his sperm pumped into the blonde's mouth. He had scarcely lasted three minutes. Lana's guy followed him after above five, almost sobbing with pleasure as he came. Niki's showed the most control and lasted longest, making it to almost eight minutes before shooting his load into her month.

Geoff had told the girls not to swallow or spit until he had it on camera. One by one as their men finished the girls turned to the camera, opened their lips to show the sperm there, closed again and swallowed before again showing their now empty mouths.

These preliminaries complete Geoff Mills appeared on camera once more. "I hope you enjoyed that demonstration that these three cum-sluts haven't lost their oral skills, Mitchell. However, I can think of even better uses for my new sex-dolls. Let's see, shall we, just what sort of degraded sluts you've bequeathed me."

Mills instructed the three girls to strip their flimsy garments and kneel before him naked. "Slaves, I want you to show your former Master -- and your new one -- just what worthless whores he turned you into. I want you to tell me in the most graphic terms you can think of, what you are and how you should be used. You first, blonde bitch", Geoff ordered Ilse.

"I'm a dumb slut, Master; a fuck-toy who needs to be used. Take me for your pleasure; the rougher you use me the more I will cum. I want to choke on your cock, and for you to use my cunt as your cock-sleeve until you cum all over me like a trashy cheap harlot."

"Hmm, not bad. Now you: the fuck-wit bimbo." This was addressed to Nicoleta.

"I'm a dirty whore, a piece of useless fuck-meat, a set of holes with tits. Use me as your cum-dump, Master. Take my tight ass with your magnificent cock and I will suck it clean afterward, like the filthy depraved whore I am."

"Well said for a dumb slut. Lastly, the long-haired trollop."

Eagerly, Svetlana answered: "Master, dominate me. I'm a three-hole slut, use my mouth, my cunt, my arse for your pleasure. I'm a living fuck-doll, eager for your cum. I am of no use except as a whore for men to cum in, so I beg you to use this worthless bitch before you."

Geoff laughed. The vile abuse the three girls had directed at themselves had just served to turn them on more. They were genuinely begging to be fucked. And, deep down, it was not him who had made them like this, but Matthew Mitchell. All Geoff had done was push things to their logical conclusion. He was showing Mitchell the truth of himself and he guessed he wouldn't like it.

"You really are a set of horny cunts, aren't you," he said. "Well my little cum-sluts, you're going to get your wish. I going to fuck you in whatever hole takes my fancy and then coat your pretty faces in my cum. And you're going to love it!"

Mills was as good as his word. For the next forty minutes Ilse, Nikki and Lana were used by him in the most degrading ways he could think of. He first took each girl In turn in the cunt, fucking them hard from behind, and then went round again and fucked them all in the ass, and after he had buried his cock in their anal passage, he made them suck it clean.

He knew what would make this worse for Matthew Mitchell was that girls loved all of it, begging for more, cumming again and again as their Master's cock plundered their holes and thanking him for using the bodies of such worthless sluts as them. The more he degraded them, the more they got off on it. Finally, Geoff lined the three of them up and shot his cum across their upturned faces. As their new Master's sperm dripped from cheek or nose or chin, they smiled and waved happily to the camera.

Mills had the completed film uploaded onto a computer and, when all was ready, he sent the video to Matthew Mitchell. He couldn't help but laugh as he looked at the three cum-drenched and happy slave-sluts lounging at his feet. Mitchell was in for a nasty surprise when he watched this.

*****

Matt, Georgia, Delilah and Katya had watched the video Geoff Mills had sent them. Mike had loaned them the study at Park Manor and then tactfully left them alone. Delilah had not made it to the end, leaving the room when she heard her wife Nikki describe herself as "useless fuck-meat", but the other three had watched the whole film. By the end Matt and Georgia were ashen faced and sickened, but Katya had maintained an air of professional detachment, looking for clues and information about the building and the people there.

In truth, Matt and Katya's reactions disguised some inner complexity of what they were feeling. Georgia and Delilah's emotions were simple enough -- horror, fear for their sisters and anger at what Geoff Mills was doing to them. Both at that moment would have been happy to watch Katya carry out her implied threat to shoot Mills.

Matt was just as sickened and angry, but also wracked with guilt. The shock of seeing that his fiancée had been recaptured was bad enough, but much worse was watching Ilse, Nikki and Svetlana be sexually used and abused and relish every minute of it. He knew perfectly well it had been him who had made them like that. Mills might be their Master for the moment, but he was tapping directly into the programming Matt had put there.

Matt was only too aware that in the past he had been almost as uncaring in using these women for his own pleasure. Georgia and Delilah didn't see it, because his programming was also in their minds. As far as they were concerned, their beloved Master could do no wrong and they could easily hate Mills for doing what they would love if it came from Matt. But Matt knew the truth and after watching the video he wasn't feeling too great about that.

He hoped he was a better man than Mills; in fact he was sure he was. Mills had engaged in all manner of abuse of the people he had controlled in the past that Matt would never have dreamed of doing. All the same, he felt that in many ways Mills was a shadowy reflection of himself and what he might easily have become. All he could do was pledge to rescue Ilse, Nikki and Lana and try to make it up to them -- to all nine of his girls in fact -- afterward by ensuring he treated them as they deserved in future.

Katya guessed some of what was going through Matt's mind, but she had problems of her own. The truth was that underneath her calm exterior she had found the video arousing. The submissiveness of the women had excited her, but that wasn't the problem. It was Geoff Mills -- his dominance turned her on. She had met him just once before and on that occasion she had ended up in bed with him and it was not due to mind-control. He had simply proposed sex and she had been, frankly, a push-over, eager to oblige.

Mills was obviously a deeply warped and evil man. Nor was he especially handsome or physically attractive, apart perhaps from his voice. And yet there was something about him that was magnetic when you were in his presence. Katya cursed herself; this was a complication she didn't need. This job was going to be difficult enough without losing focus because she found her target erotically appealing.